Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages « < 2 3 4 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chit-chat Thread, whats going on?

summoner
post Jun 4 2006, 07:31 AM
Post #91

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,313
Bra size (for females only): E and more

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 4 2006, 10:57 AM)
I hope they weren't stretched to badly.... laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE(evade20)
Oh, by the way, the ones that you posted in your 411 page are really hot. 22.gif

Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

<3 RMM since 2005 <3

He is
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater
He is
~Ghost~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 4 2006, 01:53 PM
Post #92

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 3 2006, 10:45 PM)
From a woman's point of view you did the right thing.......I'm sure you enjoyed the flash though..... tongue.gif

food-smiley-004.gif

well its not everyday that a 40 yr old male gets a look at 19 yr old body like this gal had 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 5 2006, 08:19 AM
Post #93

Melon Master

okay need some help here , my best friends wife emailed me over the weekend asked me to help convince her hubby to buy her a boob job, I told her boy that would sound funny coming from me , she is a wonderful person and has a great ass just flat up top , How should I proceed and be nice guys , Please . grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
juicyboobs
post Jun 5 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #94

D Cup

Member No.: 8,510

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 5 2006, 08:19 AM)
okay need some help here ,   my best friends wife  emailed  me over the weekend asked me to help  convince her hubby to buy her a boob job,  I told her  boy that would sound funny coming from me ,  she is a wonderful person  and has a great ass  just flat up top , How should I proceed   and be nice guys  , Please .  grinning-smiley-003.gif

just a question has she mentioned it to him before? puts you in weird position if she confides in you and not him.... maybe you should drop into conversation how unhappy she is with her size, see how he takes it?
( hate giving advice on here.. feel like just waiting to get ripped into)
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 5 2006, 02:34 PM
Post #95

Melon Master

QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jun 5 2006, 02:22 PM)
just a question has she mentioned it to him before? puts you in weird position if she confides in you and not him.... maybe you should drop into conversation how unhappy she is with her size, see how he takes it?
( hate giving advice on here.. feel like just waiting to get ripped into)

well I understand completely , but I wont ever rip anybody and since I am looking for the advice dont be alarmed ...

ANd yes she has spoke to him many times about her wishes , and to be honest he realy doesnt care if she has boobs or not , ever since I have known him he has been a ass man and thats one of her great qualities , its just for her she doesnt feel complete , at the pool or the beach she feels out of place with other women around her cause she is so flat .. He is a major tight ass when it comes to spending money , now bear in mind here he makes close to $250,000. a yr and has very few worries , but he also doesnt spend money unless he feels it will pay back for him .. My thought is her peace of mind is worth the cost ... Thanks
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 5 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #96

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 2 2006, 11:52 AM)
is that supposed to be gentle or genital?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

mixture 2thumbs.gif

bang.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Blond Bombshell
post Jun 5 2006, 03:20 PM
Post #97

C Cup

Member No.: 15,211

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 5 2006, 02:34 PM)
well I understand  completely , but I wont ever rip anybody and since I am looking for the advice  dont be alarmed  ...

ANd yes she has spoke to him many times  about her wishes  , and to be honest he realy doesnt care if she has  boobs or not , ever since I have known him he has been a  ass man and thats one of her great qualities , its just for her  she doesnt feel  complete , at the pool or the beach  she feels out of place  with other women around her cause she is so flat ..    He is a major  tight ass when it comes to spending money , now bear in mind here he makes close to  $250,000. a yr and has very few worries  , but he also doesnt spend money unless he feels it will pay back for him ..   My thought is her peace of mind   is worth the cost ...  Thanks

If she makes him happy than he should make her happy. If will make her feel better about herself then it is worth it . I'm sure she does more than her share for him so what is a few grand!
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jun 5 2006, 03:27 PM
Post #98

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 5 2006, 02:34 PM)
well I understand  completely , but I wont ever rip anybody and since I am looking for the advice  dont be alarmed  ...

ANd yes she has spoke to him many times  about her wishes  , and to be honest he realy doesnt care if she has  boobs or not , ever since I have known him he has been a  ass man and thats one of her great qualities , its just for her  she doesnt feel  complete , at the pool or the beach  she feels out of place  with other women around her cause she is so flat ..    He is a major  tight ass when it comes to spending money , now bear in mind here he makes close to  $250,000. a yr and has very few worries  , but he also doesnt spend money unless he feels it will pay back for him ..   My thought is her peace of mind   is worth the cost ...  Thanks

First ask her if you could see and judge for yourself ..then after you get over the intitial shock of the slap.... laughing-smiley-017.gif suggest that maybe she bring the topic of a boob job up when you are all together and really support her when she suggests it,( this would be a ice breaker for you to be able to talk to her husband about boobs ) I believe it is totally her decision and her hubbie should support her on it unless he has some real strong reservations about enchanced breasts. If money is not a problem he should let her do what she wants, my better 1/2 did it and they are great and certainly made her feel much more confident about herself

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 5 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #99

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jun 5 2006, 03:27 PM)
First ask her if you could see and judge for yourself ..then after you get over the intitial shock of the slap.... laughing-smiley-017.gif  suggest that maybe she bring the topic of a boob job up when you are all together and really support her when she suggests it,( this would be a ice breaker for you to be able to talk to her husband about boobs ) I believe it is totally her decision and her hubbie should support her on it unless he has some real strong reservations about enchanced breasts. If money is not a problem he should let her do what she wants, my better 1/2 did it and they are great and certainly made her feel much more confident about herself

Well her first comment to me was a friendly ( if he gives in after you talk to him you will be one of the first to see the finished product ) But thats not my goal here , she is obviously unhappy and I just want to help her out with him .. Thanks for the great comments ...
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 6 2006, 02:09 PM
Post #100

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 3 2006, 08:40 AM)
ohmy.gif Evade is your wife???!!!

well I can't say I'm surprised.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 6 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #101

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 2 2006, 09:29 PM)
blink.gif Screw your dignity...You probably saved your health and well being. Now just pretend you're having sex with one of the lovely women on these boards. 22.gif

Oh and don't forget to cover your keyboard so you won't get jizz all over it. laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

that photo is fake! i have been to that intersection and vermont is not to the left~!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jun 6 2006, 02:43 PM
Post #102

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 4 2006, 11:53 AM)
well its not everyday that a  40 yr old male gets a look at  19 yr old body like this gal had   2thumbs.gif

fuck 19 year olds! is the over 40 ladies you need to worship and u know it! at 19, we may have known what our part were, but we had no idea what all they could be used for!
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jun 6 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #103

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 02:38 PM)
that photo is fake! i have been to that intersection and vermont is not to the left~!

Of course the photo is fake...if it were real you would see a massive accident inprogress all around her. Besides she would never have time to get her thumb up... laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Besides if you look at her feet, you'll see that they are barely touching the ground. Stilletos would dig right in to the dirt... grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 6 2006, 03:32 PM
Post #104

Melon Master

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 02:43 PM)
fuck 19 year olds! is the over 40 ladies you need to worship and u know it! at 19, we may have known what our part were, but we had no idea what all they could be used for!

Well Im glad I didnt do more I ran into her at noon today in wal mart , she was pointing me out to her boyfriend I assume , and picking up her pregnacy test kit , LOL

Yes I agree if you Bo were along the road and offered what she did I would have been all over it as a matter of fact Id probably still be going at it now instead of typing ...... 22.gif
+Quote Post

4 Pages « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 06:32 PM