Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Help Ladies, Boobs with my name on them

rage
post Jan 11 2011, 12:48 AM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,906

Looking for some help. I see a ton of cool sigs on here with sexy ladies boobs with names on them. Im looking to do the same. Please get creative, something new, something crazy, open to ANY help smile.gif

--------------------
Dont let your meatloaf!i!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Jan 11 2011, 06:53 AM
Post #2

B Cup

Member No.: 27,383

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 11 2011, 12:48 AM)
Looking for some help. I see a ton of cool sigs on here with sexy ladies boobs with names on them. Im looking to do the same. Please get creative, something new, something crazy, open to ANY help smile.gif

I feel for you man... Spoke to some people, and best I could do on short notice - sorry for the no name on there but how's this?

user posted image

coz.gif

--------------------
There is only one theory:
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 11 2011, 07:33 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Jan 11 2011, 06:53 AM)
I feel for you man... Spoke to some people, and best I could do on short notice - sorry for the no name on there but how's this?

user posted image

coz.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 11 2011, 10:13 AM
Post #4

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Jan 11 2011, 04:53 AM)

user posted image

coz.gif

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
rage
post Jan 11 2011, 05:04 PM
Post #5

D Cup

bang.gif another one that cant read...post says ladys ha ha real funny puke1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 11 2011, 06:14 PM
Post #6

Melon Master

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 11 2011, 03:04 PM)
bang.gif another one that cant read...post says ladys ha ha real funny puke1.gif

Ah its all in fun . food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Jan 12 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #7

B Cup

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 11 2011, 05:04 PM)

Dude, one thing I have learnt on these boards is that posts like this will elicit responses like this. A relationship with ladies on these boards is like in real life. If you want something like this, you have to work on it. You can't just go "I want this cos it'd be cool", you have to treat the ladies with the respect they deserve, build their trust and work your way to a question asking for the favour. And it is best done in PMs.

Oh, and I can read, and comments saying things like I can't, even in jest, will result in things like this:

angry-smiley-011.gif You wish that was me, fucktard!

nah.gif Good luck with your quest fella!

--------------------
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 12 2011, 07:05 PM
Post #8

Melon Master

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Jan 12 2011, 07:33 AM)
Dude, one thing I have learnt on these boards is that posts like this will elicit responses like this. A relationship with ladies on these boards is like in real life. If you want something like this, you have to work on it. You can't just go "I want this cos it'd be cool", you have to treat the ladies with the respect they deserve, build their trust and work your way to a question asking for the favour. And it is best done in PMs.

Oh, and I can read, and comments saying things like I can't, even in jest, will result in things like this:

angry-smiley-011.gif  You wish that was me, fucktard!

nah.gif  Good luck with your quest fella!

popc1.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 13 2011, 11:28 PM
Post #9

Melon Master

QUOTE(Chaos-Theory @ Jan 12 2011, 09:33 AM)

angry-smiley-011.gif  You wish that was me, fucktard!

nah.gif  Good luck with your quest fella!

grinning-smiley-003.gif

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, Rage! laughing-smiley-014.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
rage
post Jan 17 2011, 11:06 AM
Post #10

D Cup

just think its funny that my post says help ladies and all the post gets is you guys. you trying to tell me something outside thr box? lol what ever. i can take the heat and am not going anywere, so continue to run my name through the dirt if it makes you happy. again did nothing wrong and didnt think i was being a f~tard by outright asking. thought it would be nicer than creeping the pms around here. again wrong by the gods and NON mods. thank you for putting me in line. helped alot guys LMAO! drinkup.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jan 17 2011, 05:27 PM
Post #11

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 17 2011, 09:06 AM)
just think its funny that my post says help ladies and all the post gets is you guys. you trying to tell me something outside thr box? lol what ever. i can take the heat and am not going anywere, so continue to run my name through the dirt if it makes you happy. again did nothing wrong and didnt think i was being a f~tard by outright asking. thought it would be nicer than creeping the pms around here. again wrong by the gods and NON mods. thank you for putting me in line. helped alot guys LMAO! drinkup.gif

Rage your profile says that you are 18. Some of us have been here at the site when you where only 12 years old. It is not the "Gods" job nor the Mods to protect your feeling's every time they are hurt. It is part of.. lets say initiation by getting slammed here when you first join, the fellows that can deal with some ribbing now and then stick around. Don't make a mountain out of an ant hill!
Good luck to you here, hope you are around for a long time and enjoy the site
To quote an oldtimer here:

"That Is All"

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 17 2011, 06:18 PM
Post #12

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

I just thought I'd log in and say hey, and then I saw this thread.

UB, you're a mod here now. You can't let these riffraff get away with thinking this crap is okay. Keep that schoolin' going.

And as for sig pics: I think they are annoying as hell and are one of the main reasons I don't come here anymore.

I every single thread is filled with posts that have tons of NSFW pics on the bottom. I mean, it's notthe end of the world if I get busted, but even still, there's no safe place to hide from it.

If I would have been pic mod all those years ago, I would have required that all sig pics be in .gif format where it scrolls through the pictures.

and finally, rage, your request and the entire thread that it's harbored in is lame. that's like walking into a bar and screaming at the top of your lungs, "Hey, ladies, I've heard some other guys in this bar have gotten blow jobs before. I was hoping you could help me out by walking up to be and blowing me. Oh, and feel free to deep throat and gag on it too."

BTW, do you have a hot sister or girlfriend who you could just give your username and password to?

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 17 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #13

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 17 2011, 04:18 PM)

UB, you're a mod here now.  You can't let these riffraff get away with thinking this crap is okay.  Keep that schoolin' going.

And as for sig pics: I think they are annoying as hell and are one of the main reasons I don't come here anymore.

I every single thread is filled with posts that have tons of NSFW pics on the bottom.  I mean, it's notthe end of the world if I get busted, but even still, there's no safe place to hide from it.

If I would have been pic mod all those years ago, I would have required that all sig pics be in .gif format where it scrolls through the pictures.

and finally, rage, your request and the entire thread that it's harbored in is lame.  that's like walking into a bar and screaming at the top of your lungs, "Hey, ladies, I've heard some other guys in this bar have gotten blow jobs before.  I was hoping you could help me out by walking up to be and blowing me.  Oh, and feel free to deep throat and gag on it too."

BTW, do you have a hot sister or girlfriend who you could just give your username and password to?

Well said Stranger food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 17 2011, 06:28 PM
Post #14

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 17 2011, 06:21 PM)
Well said Stranger  food-smiley-004.gif

I haven't lost the knack.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 17 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #15

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 17 2011, 04:28 PM)
I haven't lost the knack.

Id say not .
+Quote Post
rage
post Jan 17 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #16

D Cup

coco.gif ha ha...ha smilio00.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 17 2011, 07:12 PM
Post #17

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 17 2011, 06:18 PM)

UB, you're a mod here now.? You can't let these riffraff get away with thinking this crap is okay.? Keep that schoolin' going.

I every single thread is filled with posts that have tons of NSFW pics on the bottom.? I mean, it's notthe end of the world if I get busted, but even still, there's no safe place to hide from it.

and finally, rage, your request and the entire thread that it's harbored in is lame.? that's like walking into a bar and screaming at the top of your lungs, "Hey, ladies, I've heard some other guys in this bar have gotten blow jobs before.? I was hoping you could help me out by walking up to be and blowing me.? Oh, and feel free to deep throat and gag on it too."

Every page of RMM is filled with pics that make it NSFW... regardless of whether they ar sig pics or not! blink.gif ph34r.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jan 17 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #18

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 17 2011, 07:12 PM)
Every page of RMM is filled with pics that make it NSFW... regardles of whether they ar sig pics or not! blink.gif  ph34r.gif

it's not the sig pic or the avatar or the posted pics in an of themselves. But when sig pics get out of hand and take up two lines or are just huge pictures, it makes things hard to predict if I need to avert the page quickly.

But I get it. This is a boob site and there certainly is nothing wrong with putting our sexy RMM ladies in our sigs and avs. But I do most of my surfing at work, and it makes it trickier for me to be here because of that. It's not that I've shunned RMM because of sig pics. But they make it less convenient for me. Because of that I lose the habit of logging in here. But I pop in every now and then when I can and privacy allows.

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 17 2011, 08:24 PM
Post #19

Melon Master

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 17 2011, 07:34 PM)
it's not the sig pic or the avatar or the posted pics in an of themselves.  But when sig pics get out of hand and take up two lines or are just huge pictures, it makes things hard to predict if I need to avert the page quickly. 

But I get it.  This is a boob site and there certainly is nothing wrong with putting our sexy RMM ladies in our sigs and avs.  But I do most of my surfing at work, and it makes it trickier for me to be here because of that.  It's not that I've shunned RMM because of sig pics.  But they make it less convenient for me.  Because of that I lose the habit of logging in here.  But I pop in every now and then when I can and privacy allows.

Skull and freakey were they worst offenders... They seem to have removed their sigs. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jan 17 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #20

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 11 2011, 12:48 AM)

Why? What's the point? Sounds like you may be asking for something that could be time consuming. What's in it for us gals?
+Quote Post
Chaos-Theory
post Jan 18 2011, 09:59 AM
Post #21

B Cup

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 17 2011, 11:06 AM)

You asking for it wasn't being a fucktard, you ragging on me when I was ribbing you for a really fucked up way to make a request was what made you one.

nah.gif

As for creeping around with pms - dude, grow the fuck up. Realise that half the stuff that happens on this site is via PMs and you'll go a long way.

Now, I have no opinion on what sort of person you are, but continuing to have a cry every time you're called gay is only going to make the fellas on here call you gay more. Instead of saying "I'm not gay" try coming up with a comeback... for example, "When you sucked my dick last night you didn't complain!"

Now, I'm gonna be as blunt as I can, please don't take it offensively...

Deal with the shit, or fuck off.

And Lynette, you put out a great point, as well as great pics. grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
THE CHAOS-THEORY
+Quote Post
rage
post Jan 18 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #22

D Cup

thank you lynette for the interest...always looking to work out deals. Not saying it has to be pix for pix. im a computer programer by trade and tinker in graphic arts and lots of other things on the side. didnt mean to cause such chaos with such a simple request?

--------------------
+Quote Post
theinfamousjax
post Jan 18 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #23

D Cup

Member No.: 29,905

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 18 2011, 12:00 PM)
thank you lynette for the interest...always looking to work out deals. Not saying it has to be pix for pix. im a computer programer by trade and tinker in graphic arts and lots of other things on the side. didnt mean to cause such chaos with such a simple request?

i think she was mocking you......

--------------------
Fuck being famous, I'd rather be infamous
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 19 2011, 07:08 AM
Post #24

Melon Master

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Jan 18 2011, 10:20 PM)
i think she was mocking you......

D'oh!

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jan 19 2011, 08:37 PM
Post #25

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 18 2011, 12:00 PM)

Hmmmm, This brings up another question. Why is it that so many newbies and lurkers that happen upon this site think that ANY of the women here are actually interested in receiving unsolicited pictures of their cocks? bang.gif I can't tell you how many of those things I get PM'd with on a monthly basis here. It's tiring, not to mention extremely gross in a lot of cases. The men who do it evidently don't appreciate the fact that most ANY woman can see a REAL dick any time she wants in person, and that unsolicited pictures of their parts serve to demonstrate just how hard-up the guy behind them is. Honestly, it's not the way to impress any woman. It only makes you look small (no pun intended tongue.gif .
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jan 19 2011, 08:48 PM
Post #26

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 19 2011, 06:37 PM)
Hmmmm, This brings up another question. Why is it that so many newbies and lurkers that happen upon this site think that ANY of the women here are actually interested in receiving unsolicited pictures of their cocks? bang.gif  I can't tell you how many of those things I get PM'd with on a monthly basis here. It's tiring, not to mention extremely gross in a lot of cases. The men who do it evidently don't appreciate the fact that most ANY woman can see a REAL dick any time she wants in person, and that unsolicited pictures of their parts serve to demonstrate just how hard-up the guy behind them is. Honestly, it's not the way to impress any woman. It only makes you look small (no pun intended  tongue.gif .

well said grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 19 2011, 09:56 PM
Post #27

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 19 2011, 08:37 PM)
Hmmmm, This brings up another question. Why is it that so many newbies and lurkers that happen upon this site think that ANY of the women here are actually interested in receiving unsolicited pictures of their cocks? bang.gif  I can't tell you how many of those things I get PM'd with on a monthly basis here. It's tiring, not to mention extremely gross in a lot of cases. The men who do it evidently don't appreciate the fact that most ANY woman can see a REAL dick any time she wants in person, and that unsolicited pictures of their parts serve to demonstrate just how hard-up the guy behind them is. Honestly, it's not the way to impress any woman. It only makes you look small (no pun intended  tongue.gif .

Right on, Lynette! 2thumbs.gif

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jan 19 2011, 08:48 PM)
well said  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Agreed! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jan 20 2011, 10:08 AM
Post #28

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 19 2011, 06:37 PM)

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jan 19 2011, 06:48 PM)
well said  grinning-smiley-003.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
rage
post Jan 20 2011, 02:11 PM
Post #29

D Cup

hummmm interesting. i put a few things to offer in trade and i get busted out for wanting to show my parts. love how everyone reads into the worst. well what ever. kind of a dead subject here. just a bunch of crabby ppl with opinions. how do i delete my own post. this should have been done weeks ago. bored *yawn*

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 20 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #30

Melon Master

QUOTE(rage @ Jan 20 2011, 02:11 PM)
hummmm interesting. i put a few things to offer in trade and i get busted out for wanting to show my parts. love how everyone reads into the worst. well what ever. kind of a dead subject here. just a bunch of crabby ppl with opinions. how do i delete my own post. this should have been done weeks ago. bored *yawn*

Just go away... You won't be missed... smilio04.gif smilio04.gif ph34r.gif

Damn are you lucky Bondi has left the room! blink.gif blink.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:23 AM