Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

122 Pages « < 116 117 118 119 120 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> hott1976

nybandit
post Apr 28 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #3511

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,121

this place sucks without Hott! sad.gif

--------------------

"stunningly erotic" preferred by Hott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jrock8
post Apr 29 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #3512

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

for anyone out there that might care...

talked to hott a few days ago; she doesn't know when she'll be coming back to the site again, if at all... don't have all the details nah.gif but she wanted me to say thanks to everyone that was leaving her love and said it was good to know she had so many people wrapped around her little finger laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Apr 30 2007, 12:34 AM
Post #3513

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Apr 29 2007, 11:34 PM)

talked to hott a few days ago; she doesn't know when she'll be coming back to the site again, if at all... don't have all the details  nah.gif  but she wanted me to say thanks to everyone that was leaving her love and said it was good to know she had so many people wrapped around her little finger  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Let her out of your basement, Jrock. guns.gif guns.gif

nah.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 30 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #3514

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Apr 29 2007, 09:34 PM)

talked to hott a few days ago; she doesn't know when she'll be coming back to the site again, if at all... don't have all the details  nah.gif  but she wanted me to say thanks to everyone that was leaving her love and said it was good to know she had so many people wrapped around her little finger  laughing-smiley-017.gif

She seems to do this every few months or so, so I'm betting we haven't seen the last of her.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post May 5 2007, 04:00 PM
Post #3515

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 30 2007, 12:19 PM)
She seems to do this every few months or so, so I'm betting we haven't seen the last of her.

Hott just thinking of you and your pics hoping you will be back soon love-smiley-085.gif

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 6 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #3516

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

If you chat with her again tell her to drop me a line, she has my details!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post May 6 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #3517

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

DAMN, I miss her 'Royal Hottness!' She was one very cool lady! And I think that Van Halen song/video "Hot For Teacher" was all about her!!!

Hope she comes back soon, not only do I love her pics, but I love her posts. She's got a good wit and sense about her!!

love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
jrock8
post May 7 2007, 11:54 PM
Post #3518

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

well, since hott isn't going to be back here anytime soon (or is she??... tongue.gif), i thought i'd wax philosophically in her thread....

remember when this section used to be called "top" melons... and it wasn't just every new pair of boobs on the main page that got their own thread... where the girl actually had to, oh, i don't know... post on the boards before they got their own thread...

where you wouldn't have to go back 2 pages to see what has happened if you take a week off b/c some dipshit decided to "bump" 30 threads back to the first page, thereby moving the first ones down to the second page... and where that would be the only post in that thread in the week you were gone (kinda tells you how effective the bump is, doesn't it?)

i'm not saying there aren't a few incredibly hot women around here... and it helps that they can give and take jokes w/the best of them... but it makes you long for the days when the possessor's of the top melons actually posted in the top melons threads... i dunno, maybe i'll just start a thread in here called "sausage fest waiting room" (i stole bondi's band name) for all the guys to sit in a holding pattern to wait in until a girl actually shows up... then when she does, they can all go "hi 22.gif ... glad to see you 22.gif ... aren't you glad i bumped your thread? 22.gif you should get naked for me now just because of that" bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
Puppet
post May 8 2007, 07:23 PM
Post #3519

E Cup+

Member No.: 1,473

Jork speaks wisely!

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 8 2007, 07:27 PM
Post #3520

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(jrock8 @ May 7 2007, 11:54 PM)
well, since hott isn't going to be back here anytime soon (or is she??... tongue.gif), i thought i'd wax philosophically in her thread....

remember when this section used to be called "top" melons... and it wasn't just every new pair of boobs on the main page that got their own thread... where the girl actually had to, oh, i don't know... post on the boards before they got their own thread...

where you wouldn't have to go back 2 pages to see what has happened if you take a week off b/c some dipshit decided to "bump" 30 threads back to the first page, thereby moving the first ones down to the second page... and where that would be the only post in that thread in the week you were gone (kinda tells you how effective the bump is, doesn't it?)

i'm not saying there aren't a few incredibly hot women around here... and it helps that they can give and take jokes w/the best of them... but it makes you long for the days when the possessor's of the top melons actually posted in the top melons threads... i dunno, maybe i'll just start a thread in here called "sausage fest waiting room" (i stole bondi's band name) for all the guys to sit in a holding pattern to wait in until a girl actually shows up... then when she does, they can all go "hi  22.gif ... glad to see you  22.gif ... aren't you glad i bumped your thread?  22.gif you should get naked for me now just because of that"  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

QUOTE(Puppet @ May 8 2007, 07:23 PM)
Jork speaks wisely!

well, like i pm'd him...i apologize if i am one of the ones he was ranting about.
i feel really bad, and i'd take it off if i could so you could have your old favorites back up there.

misschickie

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
Puppet
post May 8 2007, 07:31 PM
Post #3521

E Cup+

I doubt he was singleing anyone out inparticular.. and since your posting its even less likely he was talking about you since most makes mention of girls who don't even come on the boards

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 9 2007, 08:50 PM
Post #3522

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 8 2007, 05:27 PM)
well, like i pm'd him...i apologize if i am one of the ones he was ranting about.
i feel really bad, and i'd take it off if i could so you could have your old favorites back up there.

misschickie

well this to shall pass , just leave your great boobie pics .. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 9 2007, 08:53 PM
Post #3523

Melon Master

QUOTE(jrock8 @ May 7 2007, 09:54 PM)

i'm not saying there aren't a few incredibly hot women around here... and it helps that they can give and take jokes w/the best of them... but it makes you long for the days when the possessor's of the top melons actually posted in the top melons threads... i dunno, maybe i'll just start a thread in here called "sausage fest waiting room" (i stole bondi's band name) for all the guys to sit in a holding pattern to wait in until a girl actually shows up... then when she does, they can all go "hi  22.gif ... glad to see you  22.gif ... aren't you glad i bumped your thread?  22.gif you should get naked for me now just because of that"  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

QUOTE(Puppet @ May 8 2007, 05:23 PM)
Jork speaks wisely!

wow and who just bumped a whole bunch of threads back to the main page ? Puppet ? could it be ? drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
misschickie
post May 9 2007, 10:42 PM
Post #3524

MISCHIEF.MAYHEM.SOAP
Group Icon

Member No.: 21,236

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 9 2007, 08:50 PM)
well this to shall pass , just leave your great boobie pics  ..  2thumbs.gif

wub.gif thanks, ddd35
cause i love that i am lucky enough to be up there!!!!!!

--------------------
user posted image
the only thing i'll ever ask of you...you gotta promise not to stop when i say when.

do not try to outbitch this bitch...you will not win
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 10 2007, 03:58 AM
Post #3525

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(jrock8 @ May 7 2007, 11:54 PM)

Here fucking here....

Anyone with boobs now has a top melons thread and I'd say 5% post in them regularly. I mean I dont even care if they dont show their tits, just to have a chat but like you said, it's filled with guys just waiting and hoping that someday, some girl will show up there.

And that band name is copyrighted you fuck, you owe me $1.37 tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 10 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #3526

Melon Master

QUOTE(misschickie @ May 9 2007, 08:42 PM)
love-smiley-052.gif thanks, ddd35
cause i love that i am lucky enough to be up there!!!!!!

well your very welcome .. you rate high in my book , anyday babe .. 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Puppet
post May 12 2007, 06:04 PM
Post #3527

E Cup+

is that all rights are bringing these days!

--------------------

BOARD ASSHOLE!
+Quote Post
hott1976
post May 30 2007, 08:37 PM
Post #3528

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

I never said the wrapped around the finger thing thanks jork! wink.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 30 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #3529

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 31 2007, 11:37 AM)
I never said the wrapped around the finger thing thanks jork!  wink.gif

He tends to exaggerate! tongue.gif

Good to see you pop in babydoll!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
foghorn
post May 30 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #3530

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 30 2007, 08:37 PM)

isn't my timing perfect. great to see you post hott

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jun 16 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #3531

D Cup
Group Icon

Page 3 !!!!!!!

Hott show us some loving We miss you !!!!!!

One of THEE most sexy girls to post here

Where are You

sad.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 18 2007, 01:33 AM
Post #3532

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jun 17 2007, 02:15 PM)
Page 3  !!!!!!!
Hott show us some loving We miss you  !!!!!!

One of   THEE   most sexy girls to post here

Where are You

sad.gif

Thee? Been reading too much Shakespear my friend tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Jun 18 2007, 11:02 AM
Post #3533

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

2thumbs.gif
QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 30 2007, 08:37 PM)

I miss you HOT!!! I miss your hot pics, your attitude and opinions!! You are the whole girl!!! The real deal!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Jun 18 2007, 01:49 PM
Post #3534

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 18 2007, 01:33 AM)
Thee? Been reading too much Shakespear my friend tongue.gif

Hence thou shall go fornicate off thee nearest cliff

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 19 2007, 04:24 AM
Post #3535

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jun 19 2007, 04:49 AM)
Hence thou shall go fornicate off thee nearest cliff

Theee still means you, so gramatically you're still incorrect.

It was funny though laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jun 28 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #3536

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

I know I haven't been around, but there's absolutely no way I could see Hott's page on the 2nd page, hoping Hott joinds us again like I have.

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 28 2007, 06:41 AM
Post #3537

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jun 28 2007, 08:12 PM)
I know I haven't been around, but there's absolutely no way I could see Hott's page on the 2nd page, hoping Hott joinds us again like I have.

I know who I'd rather have seen return tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 28 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #3538

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 28 2007, 04:41 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
belicked6924
post Jun 29 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #3539

Double D's

Member No.: 12,055

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 28 2007, 05:41 AM)

For a Hott return I'll go back to lurking. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Work in progress.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #3540

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jun 30 2007, 02:10 PM)
For a Hott return I'll go back to lurking. ph34r.gif

Wow.... 2 birds with one stone tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post

122 Pages « < 116 117 118 119 120 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 01:42 AM