Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: hott1976
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73
jrock8
ladies and gents, what do you think about starting a thread for our new girl, hott1976?

she has a smokin' body, great perky tits... and apparently is a teacher?! (do you ever remember one of your teachers looking like that?)

and on top of it, it appears that she has started to contribute to these boards, so we know she must also be cool....

so i say, let the love for this girl begin popc1.gif love-smiley-085.gif
hott1976
Aww...how sweet! I love that idea! I am a newbie and i love it. 08.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 04:46 PM)
Aww...how sweet!  I love that idea!  I am a newbie and i love it.   08.gif

well let me be the first to say welcum to the club smilio09.gif
bts34e
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 20 2005, 04:49 PM)
well let me be the first to say welcum to the club   smilio09.gif

I agree welcome hott1976!!!
hott1976
I may not have a lot to offer as HotJ and some other ladies...but I have a hot bod to match my perky babies.
Thanks for the warm welcome!
clincar
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 04:55 PM)
I may not have a lot to offer as HotJ and some other ladies...but I have a hot bod to match my perky babies. 

Keep posting....Teachers rule!!! 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
I think teachers have a very sincere innocent side. I guess we can be seductive and devilish and no one will really know what goes on in the bedroom!
clincar
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 05:01 PM)
I think teachers have a very sincere innocent side.  I guess we can be seductive and devilish and no one will really know what goes on in the bedroom!

Have to agree, my students are 16+ and very sexually aware
HotJ
Welcome - your pics look great! 2thumbs.gif
juicy_DD
Hi HotJ
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 10:55 PM)

you have as much to offer as any other girl on the site you have boobies and I think yours are lovely love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
Compliments from the ladies always mean more.... simply cause the boys love most boobies! smile.gif All compliments are welcome though..especially from those who rule the message boards.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 11:20 PM)
Compliments from the ladies always mean more.... simply cause the boys love most boobies!  smile.gif  All compliments are welcome though..especially from those who rule the message boards.

we ladies love a bit of lady love....in case your interested hott smile.gif
HotJ
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 20 2005, 06:11 PM)
Hi HotJ

HI! 08.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 20 2005, 05:22 PM)
we ladies love a bit of lady love....in case your interested hott smile.gif

*waits to see how this plays out* popc1.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 20 2005, 11:23 PM)
HI!  08.gif

loved your pics today...not just the fellas who like them smile.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 20 2005, 11:24 PM)
*waits to see how this plays out*  popc1.gif

ello tiger
hott1976
[quote=juicy_DD,Jul 20 2005, 05:24 PM]

Have been an avid spectator of your new pics as you post! Thanks for the compliments today. smile.gif
juicy_DD
[quote=hott1976,Jul 20 2005, 11:27 PM]
[quote=juicy_DD,Jul 20 2005, 05:24 PM]

Have been an avid spectator of your new pics as you post! Thanks for the compliments today. smile.gif

[/quote]

who me?
hott1976
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 20 2005, 05:28 PM)
who me?

Yes juicy...
as you have been making additions i've been watching, waiting and giving 10's! Also snagging ideas for future pics.
Not sure what a girl like me should do for sexy pics since some poses don't work so well for me. Any ideas? Anyone?
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 11:30 PM)
Yes juicy...
as you have been making additions i've been watching, waiting and giving 10's!  Also snagging ideas for future pics. 
Not sure what a girl like me should do for sexy pics since some poses don't work so well for me.  Any ideas?  Anyone?

I think you would be good with arched back poses as you have got a lovely figure, shower pics seem to be very popular on her or pushing them together...thanks for the 10's you are a sweetie smile.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 20 2005, 05:31 PM)
I think you would be good with arched back poses as you have got a lovely figure, shower pics seem to be very popular on her or pushing them together...thanks for the 10's you are a sweetie smile.gif

Will take your advice and give it a try for all to enjoy! wink.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 11:33 PM)
Will take your advice and give it a try for all to enjoy!  wink.gif

I dont think you can go far wrong as long as you are showing boobs you know what blokes are like ha ha he he
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 20 2005, 05:34 PM)
I dont think you can go far wrong as long as you are showing boobs you know what blokes are like ha ha he he

hey! be fair, you get all hot 'n' bothered by seeing the boobs too... smilio09.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jul 20 2005, 11:35 PM)
hey!  be fair, you get all hot 'n' bothered by seeing the boobs too...  smilio09.gif

...... amongst other things! I bet I could get them to show more aswell or would that be a challenge?! ha ha laughing-smiley-017.gif smilio04.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 20 2005, 05:37 PM)
...... amongst other things! I bet I could get them to show more aswell or would that be a challenge?! ha ha laughing-smiley-017.gif  smilio04.gif

...probably... but let's get this infant thread back on topic... hott's hott boobs food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 04:55 PM)

absoloutely! It's all about proportion
Jade
Welcome Hott1976... Fellow b-cupper!!! Great pics!
closeup
Welcome to the boards Hott1976. As you've seen everyone here is glad to have you aboard. Your profile pictures are amazing. Can't wait to see what else your fertile mind can come up with. food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
Another new thread... Hott is a sexy sexy lady!

She has a smokin body and some great B cup breasts that you could enjoy for a lifetime!

Welcome to the RMM boards sexy!
paybarraman
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 20 2005, 06:20 PM)
Compliments from the ladies always mean more.... simply cause the boys love most boobies!  smile.gif  All compliments are welcome though..especially from those who rule the message boards.

As one of the Rulers of these same boards, I'm chiming in my ringing endorsement of Htt1976 and her lovely, perky titties with the nice nips....

****Sound of balls........er...um....bells clanging together.....**** punchballs.gif

You sure make my balls hurt honey........boy my teachers sure didn;t look like you.....
Puppet
Welcome... again hot.. beit this is my second hello...hope you come to find it as a nice home where everyone gets along and gives support and hates the asshole in my sig smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jul 21 2005, 07:30 PM)
Welcome... again hot.. beit this is my second hello...hope you come to find it as a nice home where everyone gets along  and gives support and hates the asshole in my sig smile.gif

smilio04.gif

Thats me on the left and cameraboy on the right!

guns.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jul 21 2005, 08:30 PM)
Welcome... again hot.. beit this is my second hello...hope you come to find it as a nice home where everyone gets along  and gives support and hates the asshole in my sig smile.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif smilio04.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

studiocamerawhatever........

OWNED!!!!
bondiguy
What are we laughing at again??? smilio09.gif
hott1976
Been out of town for a few days but it's nice to see i'm still on the minds of others. Will post more pics soon and take the advice of others for poses!
allmebaby
yummy cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
lovestits
Hey hott ,You are a very beautiful gal!! I have a fantasy of you and that allmebaby in my hot tub making out while I take pix of you guys !! Ever think about something like that or am I just a dreamin? confused-smiley-013.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(lovestits @ Jul 23 2005, 02:07 PM)
Hey hott ,You are a very beautiful gal!! I have a fantasy of you and that allmebaby in my hot tub making out while I take pix of you guys !! Ever think about something like that or am I just a dreamin? confused-smiley-013.gif

I think you are just dreaming pal!

Oh and Hott.... cant wait for the new pics tongue.gif
hott1976
Often wonders why small tits are called boobies? A lot of comments on from my pictures say "love your boobies". That doesn't sound to terribly sexy..i guess it's the compliment that counts. wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 29 2005, 05:43 PM)
Often wonders why small tits are called boobies?  A lot of comments on from my pictures say "love your boobies".  That doesn't sound to terribly sexy..i guess it's the compliment that counts.  wink.gif

As a rule I try to never call breasts "boobies" as it sounds demeaning and juvenile!

I think you small tits are spectacular!
Narazbad
Hott you are incredible from top to bottom, not just your chesteses or anything else...i would have killed to have a PE teacher like you...i would taken phys ed every year!
hott1976
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Jul 29 2005, 11:27 PM)
Hott you are incredible from top to bottom, not just your chesteses or anything else...i would have killed to have a PE teacher like you...i would taken phys ed every year!

thank you! I can tell you have become quite fond of me! smile.gif
allmebaby
hey baby I am pretty hot for you also!!! love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Jul 31 2005, 12:56 PM)
hey baby I am pretty hot for you also!!! love-smiley-077.gif

MMMM...I think that turns me on more. smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2005, 04:03 PM)
MMMM...I think that turns me on more.  smile.gif

And the fact that turns you on more, definitely turns me on more!!!

Your nick isn't Hott for no reason... you are an overall stunner!
Narazbad
where for art thou hottness? spring forth thy beautiful jugs!
joeh
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 31 2005, 04:03 PM)
MMMM...I think that turns me on more.  smile.gif

you are damn sexy
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 4 2005, 02:44 PM)
where for art thou hottness? spring forth thy beautiful jugs!

And spreadth thine breast among eager follwoers

08.gif (translated... show us your boobs!)
Mezrein
Hey hott. Hows the hottest teacher I've ever seen doin?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.