Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Things You Hate!

Bobaloo
post Apr 18 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #151

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

[quote=boanna,Apr 18 2006, 11:32 AM]
[quote=diane26,Mar 24 2006, 01:06 PM]
I hate when men I have never even spoken to before **even if I have** send me pictures of there dicks wanting me to think its so fucking hot and I am gonna go fly out to where they are to fuck there brains out.

Get a life fucktards.

[/quote

u said it!

[/quote]
Maybe I should knock off that behavior then?? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
boanna
post Apr 18 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #152

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 18 2006, 09:39 AM)
Maybe I should knock off that behavior then?? confused-smiley-013.gif

not u silly!
+Quote Post
boanna
post Apr 18 2006, 11:49 AM
Post #153

QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 18 2006, 09:48 AM)
not u silly!

example: had my pics on here one day, got personal messages from guys with pics of their cocks, asking if i liked it...one even sent me the same message three times, like he said the same line to everyone
+Quote Post
boanna
post Apr 18 2006, 11:51 AM
Post #154

QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 18 2006, 09:49 AM)
example: had my pics on here one day, got personal messages from guys with pics of their cocks, asking if i liked it...one even sent me the same message three times, like he said the same line to everyone

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, bobs mad! come back bob! how bout a pic to cheer u up?

boannas sad.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 18 2006, 12:09 PM
Post #155

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 18 2006, 11:51 AM)
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, bobs mad! come back bob! how bout a pic to cheer u up?

boannas sad.

I'm not mad, Bo. how could I be mad at you?????

I am bad, though. and maybe you need to discipline me to keep me in line.

Actually, there's lots of craziness at work today. I've got more disorganized piles on my desk than you can imagine.

I'm trying to gret caught up so I can pay you the attention you deserve. smilio09.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 03:22 PM
Post #156

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

I hate stupid ass ignorant racist people that find it OK to generalize an entire race based off the bad apples.
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post May 1 2006, 03:39 PM
Post #157

B Cup

Member No.: 14,995

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 03:22 PM)
I hate stupid ass ignorant racist people that find it OK to generalize an entire race based off the bad apples.

Racism is my biggest problem I have with people.

I hate Pickles, I hate when a restaurant puts them on my plate and the juice contaminates my fries!

I hate hearing people chew with their mouthgs open. I hate hearing people in public popping their chewing gum!

My mom taught me never to use the word "hate"

--------------------
"That man is the richest whose pleasures are the cheapest."
Henry David Thoreau (1817 - 1862)
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post May 1 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #158

B Cup

Oh yeah...

I hate when you hold the door for someone and they don't say "thanks". Ignorant fucks, were you raised by wolves?

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 03:45 PM
Post #159

Double D's

HAHAHAHA I hate all those things too. I have like spersonic hearing and I will be in class and someone will be doing something and it takes all my might not to get up and punch them in the head and tell them to knock it off.

I was also taught not to use the word hate either. I hate that!!!!

If I hear one more person bash mexicans in a whole because a good portion of illegals happen to be mexican I think i am gonna blow someone up.
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post May 1 2006, 03:59 PM
Post #160

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 03:45 PM)
HAHAHAHA I hate all those things too. I have like spersonic hearing and I will be in class and someone will be doing something and it takes all my might not to get up and punch them in the head and tell them to knock it off.
If I hear one more person bash mexicans in a whole because a good portion of illegals happen to be mexican I think i am gonna blow someone up.

I have learned to really like Mexicans. I have vacationed there the past two years (not that the resorts are what all of Mexico is like, but..) and i have worked with a few Mexicans and I really dig their heritage. Their family values, their work ethic.

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 04:13 PM
Post #161

Double D's

QUOTE(jokermuss @ May 1 2006, 12:59 PM)
I have learned to really like Mexicans.  I have vacationed there the past two years (not that the resorts are what all of Mexico is like, but..) and i have worked with a few Mexicans and I really dig their heritage.  Their family values, their work ethic.

Where did you stay I LOVE mexico.

I am part Mexican my children are more so than I but it is a part of my culture I was denied most my life and didn't even find out about until I was a mom myself. Anyway I am not ashamed of my heritage and teach my children the same but because of all this political shit going on I have my oldest son asking why people hate mexicans. It makes me sick.

Some idiot on another message board I post at said that if you are white and go to TJ you will be kidnapped and helf for millions of dollars and boiled in acid.

I asked her if she watched Man On Fire one to many times. Fucking idiots.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 1 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #162

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 01:45 PM)

What do you mean doing something? As in taking notes or as in fucking the person beside them?

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #163

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 1 2006, 01:29 PM)
What do you mean doing something? As in taking notes or as in fucking the person beside them?

Chewing there cuticles or flicking there pen or something. no fucking someone yet.
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post May 1 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #164

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 04:13 PM)
Where did you stay I LOVE mexico.

I am part Mexican my children are more so than I but it is a part of my culture I was denied most my life and didn't even find out about until I was a mom myself. Anyway I am not ashamed of my heritage and teach my children the same but because of all this political shit going on I have my oldest son asking why people hate mexicans. It makes me sick.

Some idiot on another message board I post at said that if you are white and go to TJ you will be kidnapped and helf for millions of dollars and boiled in acid.

I asked her if she watched Man On Fire one to many times. Fucking idiots.

We went to Playa Del Carmen. Can't say enough good things about the place.

Ya see, I am white, but I lack any real heritage other than the fact that my family has always lived in the greater Philadelphia area and were very poor. I know I have some German in me, a little Irish, really I am a Mutt. An American I suppose.

That must have been a tough time for you and your son, I can't imagine.

People are crazy. just pure nuts

--------------------
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 1 2006, 04:45 PM
Post #165

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 02:40 PM)
Chewing there cuticles or flicking there pen or something. no fucking someone yet.

Oh I NEVER did that in class. Just picked my nose and flicked at people instead, ya know, a lil more classy than the schlubs you mentioned.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 04:55 PM
Post #166

Double D's

QUOTE(jokermuss @ May 1 2006, 01:40 PM)
We went to Playa Del Carmen.  Can't say enough good things about the place.

Ya see, I am white, but I lack any real heritage other than the fact that my family has always lived in the greater Philadelphia area and were very poor.  I know I have some German in me, a little Irish, really I am a Mutt.  An American I suppose. 

That must have been a tough time for you and your son, I can't imagine. 

People are crazy.  just pure nuts

Is that the name of the hotel, A lot start with Playa if it is what city is that in.

I am planning a trip back to PV in july next year.

I am a mutt as well, my mother is 1/2 Mexican half White so I am only 1/4.

My sons biological father was all mexican though so my oldest shows it a lot. My husband is half mexican but our 2 boys look like total white boys. he would joke how my oldest looks most like him and isn't even biologicaly his.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 04:56 PM
Post #167

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 1 2006, 01:45 PM)
Oh I NEVER did that in class. Just picked my nose and flicked at people instead, ya know, a lil more classy than the schlubs you mentioned.

coco.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #168

Double D's

I hate when people are overly cocky and can't even say thank you or something when you compliment them of even aknowledge it, I mean what do some people think everyone should just bow down to them and kiss there ass??? Get over yourselves.

Disclaimer```This is not directed at any particular person or might not be someone from this board just sayin is all cause I feel like venting about these dumbass people.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post May 1 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #169

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

I hate Rush Limbaugh. He can't go 45 seconds without distorting some political issue.

I hate Sean Hannity and his hairstyle that looks like it was set in lucite or something. And his total black-and-white view on everything - as if his simple mind can't tolerate any issue with complexity.

And another protege of Limbaugh, Mark Levin. Vastly overrated intellect. And his voice sounds EXACTLY like the recurring lawyer character (the one with the glasses) on the "Simpsons". It sounds like his balls are either in a vice or never descended in the first place.
+Quote Post
jokermuss
post May 1 2006, 08:06 PM
Post #170

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 04:55 PM)
Is that the name of the hotel, A lot start with Playa if it is what city is that in.

I am planning a trip back to PV in july next year.
I am a mutt as well, my mother is 1/2 Mexican half White so I am only 1/4.

My sons biological father was all mexican though so my oldest shows it a lot. My husband is half mexican but our 2 boys look like total white boys. he would joke how my oldest looks most like him and isn't even biologicaly his.

Playa Del Carmen is a town about 45 mins south of Cancun. Just south of the actual town (which was a lot of fun) is the resort area of "Playacar" - a gated area of all-inclusives. We stayed at the Iberostat Tucan each time.

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #171

Double D's

QUOTE(jokermuss @ May 1 2006, 05:06 PM)
Playa Del Carmen is a town about 45 mins south of Cancun.  Just south of the actual town (which was a lot of fun) is the resort area of "Playacar" - a gated area of all-inclusives.  We stayed at the Iberostat Tucan each time.

That must have been one hell of a flight you had to take we opted our of cancun cause how long the flight LOL.

I been to Tj Juarez Puerto Vallarte and Los Cabos. Tj and Juarez are nothing special good for a day of shopping for good deals, but PV and Cabo Love it stayed all inclusive in Cabo and all suite resort in PV gonna do All Inclusive and Suite one when we go back in July cant wait.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 2 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #172

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 06:51 PM)
I hate when people are overly cocky and can't even say thank you or something when you compliment them of even aknowledge it, I mean what do some people think everyone should just bow down to them and kiss there ass??? Get over yourselves.
Disclaimer```This is not directed at any particular person or might not be someone from this board just sayin is all cause I feel like venting about these dumbass people.

Just in case...

Thank you, Diane!! wink.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 2 2006, 05:31 PM
Post #173

Double D's

love-smiley-077.gif
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 2 2006, 02:31 PM)
Just in case...

Thank you, Diane!! wink.gif

nah.gif love-smiley-077.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post May 2 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #174

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 06:51 PM)

Ha! I am totally full of myself and so overly cocky... that's why i spend so much time on myself! wink.gif May not be "directed towards anyone" but thank you for your kind words. I am typically one of the first girls to pm a newbie chick and give my praise no matter what they look like! Full of compliments here... remember i give positive feedback ALL DAMN DAY! smile.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 2 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #175

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 2 2006, 05:49 PM)
Ha!  I am totally full of myself and so overly cocky... that's why i spend so much time on myself!  wink.gif  May not be "directed towards anyone" but thank you for your kind words.  I am typically one of the first girls to pm a newbie chick and give my praise no matter what they look like!  Full of compliments here... remember i give positive feedback ALL DAMN DAY!  smile.gif   food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

You know, Hott, You're right. I'd like to spend some time on you too 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 2 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #176

Double D's

QUOTE(hott1976 @ May 2 2006, 02:49 PM)
Ha!  I am totally full of myself and so overly cocky... that's why i spend so much time on myself!  wink.gif  May not be "directed towards anyone" but thank you for your kind words.  I am typically one of the first girls to pm a newbie chick and give my praise no matter what they look like!  Full of compliments here... remember i give positive feedback ALL DAMN DAY!  smile.gif   food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

You were one of the first girls that PM'd me nice things when I joined you and BTS....

But I think there is a difference in spending a lot of time on your self and having confidence as opposed to being full of yourself and being overly cocky.

I think regardless though no matter who it is, when someone can't appreciate and have thanks for when others compliment them it makes them ugly.

But my words weren't meant to be kind hence the Hate thread and weren't towards you:)
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 5 2006, 01:39 AM
Post #177

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 03:22 PM)

yeah, damn Americans! laughing-smiley-017.gif

lol j/k

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 5 2006, 01:49 AM
Post #178

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 4 2006, 10:39 PM)
lol j/k

smilio12.gif tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 5 2006, 10:32 AM
Post #179

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 5 2006, 01:39 AM)
lol j/k

Now that was funny laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
janus
post May 5 2006, 04:30 PM
Post #180

B Cup

Member No.: 12,420

I hate...

(list starts)

workdays

(list ends)
+Quote Post

8 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 03:17 AM