Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Things You Hate!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
diane26
But I have to say these are more annoying cause I am not really a hateful person I am a softie when it comes down to it but don't tell rolleyes.gif

I hate people that can't take a hint. Look if I move my seat three fucking times in lab to get away from it means DON'T FOLLOW ME I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR LAB PARTNER CAUSE YOU ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF ME. angry-smiley-011.gif
saxman
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 23 2006, 01:33 PM)
But I have to say these are more annoying cause I am not really a hateful person I am a softie when it comes down to it but don't tell rolleyes.gif
I hate people that can't take a hint. Look if I move my seat three fucking times in lab to get away from it means DON'T FOLLOW ME I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR LAB PARTNER CAUSE YOU ANNOY THE FUCK OUT OF ME.  angry-smiley-011.gif

So does : that mean we can't mix our chemicals and see what reaction we get? laughing-smiley-014.gif
diane26
QUOTE(saxman @ Feb 23 2006, 10:35 AM)
So does : that mean we can't mix our chemicals and see what reaction we get?  laughing-smiley-014.gif

LMFAO that is a good one never heard that one before I am gonna have to tell my Chem professor that one.
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 23 2006, 11:39 AM)
LMFAO that is a good one never heard that one before I am gonna have to tell my Chem professor that one.

oh c'mon, you can think of a better way to pick up your prof can't you? nah.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 23 2006, 11:04 AM)
oh c'mon, you can think of a better way to pick up your prof can't you?  nah.gif

user posted image
belicked6924
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 23 2006, 12:04 PM)
oh c'mon, you can think of a better way to pick up your prof can't you?  nah.gif

She tried showing him pics of her on RMM already, if that didn't work there's no hope for picking him up nah.gif
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 23 2006, 04:24 PM)
She tried showing him pics of her on RMM already, if that didn't work there's no hope for picking him up  nah.gif

Well I can't help that he liked the pix you sent him in my underware better, I think my gaydar is broken. bang.gif Oh well plenty of professors in the sea.
diane26
Oh and I hate people that don't hate anything. bang.gif
bondiguy
This thread is flying dangerously close to being a double up.

Think :"Things I hate about people" and "Rant"
diane26
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 23 2006, 09:29 PM)
This thread is flying dangerously close to being a double up.

Think :"Things I hate about people" and "Rant"

Yes I said it was but the fans wanted it so what can I say 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
i hate being sick and not being able to cough up and green thick bugery mucous stuff up....j ust a dry deep painful hack. sad.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 24 2006, 06:35 PM)
i hate being sick and not being able to cough up and green thick bugery mucous stuff up....j ust a dry deep painful hack.  sad.gif

Hott.... hate to hear of people being sick like that. Although it seems it hasn't stopped u whoreing the boards!
allmebaby
puke1.gif
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 24 2006, 04:35 PM)
i hate being sick and not being able to cough up and green thick bugery mucous stuff up....j ust a dry deep painful hack.  sad.gif

puke1.gif lol
bondiguy
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Feb 24 2006, 06:37 PM)
puke1.gif
puke1.gif lol

kinda gets you outta the mood doesnt it....

Ok I am back grinning-smiley-003.gif
diane26
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 24 2006, 03:35 PM)

Mucinex works great.
Pistone
Plastic people...
Hardabs
bein horny and not bein able to doin some dirty stuff with the hot ladies of RMM
Pistone
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Feb 25 2006, 01:29 AM)
bein horny and not bein able to doin some dirty stuff with the hot ladies of RMM

I know what your sayin dude. There is some hot women on here.
diane26
bang.gif I hate headaches
Gnappster
QUOTE(Pistone @ Feb 24 2006, 11:28 PM)
Plastic people...

they're not so bad
Pistone
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 25 2006, 02:29 AM)
they're not so bad

laughing-smiley-014.gif
diane26
I hate stupid pompous assholes who think they should actually have thoughts on something they know nothing about. If you dont know how to read the fucking recipie dont try and cook the dish its that fucking simple.

Now suck my dick bitch!!!!!!!!!!!
diane26
Venting feels so good, sort of like a good cum session. popc1.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 26 2006, 02:32 PM)
a good cum session.  popc1.gif

That's something that needs to be shared

PROVE IT

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 26 2006, 02:29 PM)
I hate stupid pompous assholes who think they should actually have thoughts on something they know nothing about. If you dont know how to read the fucking recipie dont try and cook the dish its that fucking simple.

Now suck my dick bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

What if I can't cook? Can I still have thoughts about things? coz.gif

nah.gif
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 26 2006, 01:38 PM)
That's something that needs to be shared

PROVE IT

popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

I plan on it love-smiley-077.gif
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 26 2006, 01:41 PM)
What if I can't cook? Can I still have thoughts about things?  coz.gif
nah.gif

user posted image
Hardabs
having a girlfriend...i feel like i've aged 10 years in the past 8 months and i'd be better off by myself but I dont want to hurt her feelings... bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 25 2006, 02:29 AM)
they're not so bad

I cant believe Naz introduced u to his girlfriend blink.gif tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 26 2006, 11:12 PM)
I cant believe Naz introduced u to his girlfriend blink.gif  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

"that's a nice doll"
"yeah, she's alright" laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Feb 26 2006, 09:45 PM)
having a girlfriend...i feel like i've aged 10 years in the past 8 months and i'd be better off by myself but I dont want to hurt her feelings... bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

well it's not going to get any better if you wait longer. you could alawys cheat on here and make it real obvious, then she'll dump you and your work is done. tongue.gif
hott1976
doh..that's so sad Gnappy. sad.gif
diane26
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 27 2006, 03:17 PM)
doh..that's so sad Gnappy.  sad.gif

Boys action-smiley-047.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Feb 27 2006, 04:17 PM)
doh..that's so sad Gnappy.  sad.gif

QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 27 2006, 04:20 PM)
Boys action-smiley-047.gif

i was only joking. there should be a disclamer to NEVER take advice from me anyway lol.
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 27 2006, 03:22 PM)
i was only joking. there should be a disclamer to NEVER take advice from me anyway lol.

HAHA like I would when Homer is your idol love-smiley-077.gif
sweetnsexy
I hate...

People who get to a ticket/token barrier and THEN start looking for their ticket;

People (often the same as above!) who reach the top/bottom of an escalator and then stop to get their bearings - usually holding a couple of suitcases so as to COMPLETELY block the exit;

The idiots who slowly pack their goods at an express checkout at the supermarket and THEN discover that their purse is at the bottom of the bag and THEN want to quibble over money-off tokens for something they didn't buy anyway, and THEN insist on counting out the exact small change;

And they probably also had ELEVEN items when the sign clearly states TEN ITEMS OR LESS - are they thick or WHAT!!!!!!!;

Have got to go and lie down now....blood pressure getting dangerously high .. action-smiley-047.gif
Hardabs
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 27 2006, 06:22 PM)

i took your advice and it worked...ha just kiddin tongue.gif I'm not heartless cuz i know i wouldnt want that to happen to me.
ontippytoes
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Feb 26 2006, 11:45 PM)
having a girlfriend...i feel like i've aged 10 years in the past 8 months and i'd be better off by myself but I dont want to hurt her feelings... bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

You could just tell her you're gay.
belicked6924
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Feb 27 2006, 10:42 PM)
You could just tell her you're gay.

But what if that's what she likes about him? coco.gif
ontippytoes
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 28 2006, 01:02 AM)
But what if that's what she likes about him?  coco.gif

Ohhhh, I didn't know he was dating Grace...
belicked6924
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Feb 27 2006, 11:05 PM)
Ohhhh, I didn't know he was dating Grace...

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Feb 27 2006, 06:17 PM)
I hate...

People who get to a ticket/token barrier and THEN start looking for their ticket;

People (often the same as above!) who reach the top/bottom of an escalator and then stop to get their bearings - usually holding a couple of suitcases so as to COMPLETELY block the exit;

The idiots who slowly pack their goods at an express checkout at the supermarket and THEN discover that their purse is at the bottom of the bag and THEN want to quibble over money-off tokens for something they didn't buy anyway, and THEN insist on counting out the exact small change;

And they probably also had ELEVEN items when the sign clearly states TEN ITEMS OR LESS - are they thick or WHAT!!!!!!!;

Have got to go and lie down now....blood pressure getting dangerously high .. action-smiley-047.gif

along the same lines, that being people's slowness pissing me off.
I hate when people slow down, stop and then make a slowass right hand turn from the middle of the road(would be left hand turn in the UK) instead of simply moving into the turning lane and letting people behind them pass. Common fucking courtesy!
jlynn
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 28 2006, 11:21 AM)
along the same lines, that being people's slowness pissing me off.
I hate when people slow down, stop and then make a slowass right hand turn from the middle of the road(would be left hand turn in the UK) instead of simply moving into the turning lane and letting people behind them pass. Common fucking courtesy!

Similarly, I hate it when I'm trying to make a left hand turn across several lanes of traffic and it's ALMOST clear, except for one piece of shit who's going like 15 under....by the time that asshole passes, it's not clear anymore! bang.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
So true
bondiguy
I hate repetitive threads tongue.gif
joe_kickass
again with the redundant threads... this thread already exists... i believe it was called "rant"... i mean, it's not just a similar thread... it's the SAME THREAD!... how hard is it to go back and check to see if a thread you want to create already exists?
bondiguy
QUOTE(joe_kickass @ Mar 1 2006, 03:03 AM)
again with the redundant threads... this thread already exists... i believe it was called "rant"... i mean, it's not just a similar thread... it's the SAME THREAD!... how hard is it to go back and check to see if a thread you want to create already exists?

Have u been stealing my thoughts??? blink.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(joe_kickass @ Mar 1 2006, 01:03 AM)

The same as the duplicate threads that "piss" you off, I'm getting tired of reading your same basic comment in every thread you post in. guns.gif
joe_kickass
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 1 2006, 03:10 AM)
The same as the duplicate threads that "piss" you off, I'm getting tired of reading your same basic comment in every thread you post in. guns.gif

that's your opinion and you're entitled to it... however, i am also entitled to mine and i feel that having to wade through the same topics in repeated threads is highly annoying... and judging from bondi's reply, i am not alone.
bondiguy
QUOTE(joe_kickass @ Mar 1 2006, 03:13 AM)
that's your opinion and you're entitled to it... however, i am also entitled to mine and i feel that having to wade through the same topics in repeated threads is highly annoying... and judging from bondi's reply, i am not alone.

hey hey don't bring me into ur gay lover's quarrell!!!!! hahaha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.