Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How Many People Have You Had Sex With?, Let’s talk about the most memorable ones

ddd35
post Dec 19 2017, 05:47 PM
Post #301

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 03:41 PM)
Get ready to hit the button under your desk that locks your door. Can’t have anyone seeing your c0ck in my mouth....

It's locked. Baby. Get to work...... NOW
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #302

C Cup

Member No.: 42,426
Bra size (for females only): D

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 19 2017, 05:47 PM)
It's locked. Baby. Get to work......  NOW

I’m on my knees...under your desk....unzipping your pants
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 19 2017, 05:54 PM
Post #303

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 03:53 PM)
I’m on my knees...under your desk....unzipping your pants

No zipper burn baby
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:04 PM
Post #304

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 19 2017, 05:54 PM)
No zipper burn baby

I’m taking it out of your pants...
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 19 2017, 06:08 PM
Post #305

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 04:04 PM)
I’m taking it out of your pants...

Omg. Yesssss
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:15 PM
Post #306

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 19 2017, 06:08 PM)
Omg.  Yesssss

I’m licking my lips...I’m ready for that c0ck
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:17 PM
Post #307

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:15 PM)
I’m licking my lips...I’m ready for that c0ck

I’ve got that big c0ck in my mouth. I’m taking you in slowly while you watch...
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 19 2017, 06:18 PM
Post #308

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 04:17 PM)
I’ve got that big c0ck in my mouth. I’m taking you in slowly while you watch...

My eyes are glued to you my dear. Holding my keyboard as tthe pressure mounts
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:31 PM
Post #309

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 19 2017, 06:18 PM)
My eyes are glued to you my dear.  Holding my keyboard as tthe pressure mounts

I’m sucking....soft and slow. Savoring how every inch feels as is goes in. You’re rock hard.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:34 PM
Post #310

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:31 PM)
I’m sucking....soft and slow. Savoring how every inch feels as is goes in. You’re rock hard.

Sucking on you is the most important thing I could be doing right now. You’ve waited your turn and I’m happy to reward you for being so patient. My head slowly moves back and forth.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:35 PM
Post #311

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:34 PM)
Sucking on you is the most important thing I could be doing right now. You’ve waited your turn and I’m happy to reward you for being so patient. My head slowly moves back and forth.

Your head goes back and you’re grabbing my long dark hair as it falls around my neck and shoulders.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:36 PM
Post #312

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:35 PM)
Your head goes back and you’re grabbing my long dark hair as it falls around my neck and shoulders.

I’m getting as much pleasure sucking you as you’re getting from my swollen lips.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #313

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:36 PM)
I’m getting as much pleasure sucking you as you’re getting from my swollen lips.

The back of my throat is getting sore but I don’t want to stop...I keep going and keep taking you in like you’re the last thing I’ll have in my mouth for days.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:40 PM
Post #314

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:38 PM)
The back of my throat is getting sore but I don’t want to stop...I keep going and keep taking you in like you’re the last thing I’ll have in my mouth for days.

You can’t take it. Too much pleasure...you thought you’d hold out until it’s time to fuck me but you can’t. Your big delicious c0ck explodes in my mouth....just like I want it to.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #315

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:40 PM)
You can’t take it. Too much pleasure...you thought you’d hold out until it’s time to fuck me but you can’t. Your big delicious c0ck explodes in my mouth....just like I want it to.

Some goes down my throat and I let some ooze from around my lips while I’m still sucking.
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #316

C Cup

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 06:41 PM)
Some goes down my throat and I let some ooze from around my lips while I’m still sucking.

I kiss you and you take some of your cum in your mouth. You spit some in your hand and start fingering my pussy. We both lick and suck what’s left off your fingers.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 19 2017, 06:53 PM
Post #317

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 04:43 PM)
I kiss you and you take some of your cum in your mouth. You spit some in your hand and start fingering my pussy. We both lick and suck what’s left off your fingers.

Wow. RAPE. RAPE. YOU ARE A NAUGHTY GIRL. smilio12.gif
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 06:55 PM
Post #318

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 19 2017, 06:53 PM)
Wow.  RAPE. RAPE.  YOU ARE A NAUGHTY GIRL.  smilio12.gif

You were a willing participant...
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 19 2017, 07:00 PM
Post #319

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 04:55 PM)
You were a willing participant...

I yelled no. 6 times
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 07:43 PM
Post #320

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 19 2017, 07:00 PM)
I yelled no. 6 times

I guess I won’t be sucking your c0ck again...since you said no so many times. Damn, your cum tasted so good, too. I’ll miss it!!!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 19 2017, 07:59 PM
Post #321

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 05:43 PM)
I guess I won’t be sucking your c0ck again...since you said no so many times. Damn, your cum tasted so good, too. I’ll miss it!!!

Well maybe it was. No. No no. Don't stop
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 11:37 PM
Post #322

C Cup

Lone tit...I like this one...
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 19 2017, 11:40 PM
Post #323

C Cup

I’ve always wanted to be in Playboy! Who knew my dream would cum true?!
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 20 2017, 08:33 AM
Post #324

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 09:40 PM)
I’ve always wanted to be in Playboy! Who knew my dream would cum true?!
Attached Image

How perfect , i always wanted to have sex with a bunny 03.gif
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 20 2017, 08:34 AM
Post #325

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 19 2017, 09:37 PM)
Lone tit...I like this one...
Attached Image

I like it
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 20 2017, 11:05 AM
Post #326

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 20 2017, 08:34 AM)
I like it

Thank you baby...
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 20 2017, 07:16 PM
Post #327

Melon Master

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 20 2017, 09:05 AM)
Thank you baby...

I just got rested up from the BJ. Baby. Omg.
+Quote Post
Bighose
post Dec 23 2017, 03:59 AM
Post #328

B Cup

Member No.: 42,478

So this one takes a turn with Britney from the previous story... So when I met Brit she was a very short girl at 4'10" to 5' in height or as called her fun size. Well we wer both young. I thinly had 3 different partners all multiple times.

Well back in the day MySpace was a hook up site also. So Brit and I had been talking for about 2 weeks online and phone conversations. Well she was set to house sit that 2nd week at her aunts house. So we set up dinner and movie for that Friday night. Well as soon as they take off she called me I lived 45 min away. So I got there we start watching a movie. I can't ever remember the name cause we spent 90% of the time in full make out section and groopin each other. She was a little shy at first till I lower her hand down below. She had perky small C cups. That were veryfirm chested. I reached around her mind make out to grab her strap hooks. She stop mid kiss and pulled her shirt off and top me to wait on the hooks. So as I rubbed those perky Cs still in a lacey bra. We continued to make out. As she unbuckled my pants she under my pants and slipped her hand around my throbbing shaft. She began to stroke but bending my hard shaftto pain just the few stokes in. I pulled her hand out quick. To her reply sorry I've only done hj or bj to 5 guys and 1 intercourse so I'm sorry. I pulled her back in to keep the mood. As I pull off my pants so she could see what she was doing. She reached around and took off her bra to show me those perky girls. As she started to stroke I talked her through what I liked.. She gained confidence...She wrapped her lips around my tip and just sucked. I let her suck my head for a bit. She backed off and looked up and told me she's nfast. ever had one this big so I talked her through it right down to bobbing the head striking., stoking and sucking, deep throating, to sucking up and down licking my dick and twisting her long tongue around it as she sucked and stroked. Man she got that down fast. I edged hard to her asking what was wrong. After i told her she gave me the ok for intercourse as long as I had a rubber. Which being 18 I always had that cover. So I picked her up and carried her back to her aunts bed. I layed her at the end of the bed to pull her jeans off. To revel a black thong.

She wad very wet as I pulled the thong off her. So I decided it was my time for a first. So I went down on that pink kitty of hers. Being my first time I just flicked that Clit like a dog drinking water from a bowl for about 5 minutes. I climbed up and she asked me to go easy. So i stuck my big head in first all the way. Then slowly worked it in stoke by stroke. She was all ready hitting the ceiling. As she was in pain and pleasure. She was very very tight still an innocent virgin tight pussy. So to her commented your she said hard fast and give me all of it. At the time I was only half way. So I drove it in fast. The first 4 pile driving in she screamed in pain on the 5th she lossened up and instantly very wet as she screamed but went back to pleasure within about. 6 strokes. She never cam that night probably due to the pain she was in. We cuddled up. As she said the first guy barely got through my lips. At that time i determined she was still a virgin since she never truely got penetrated enough to even hit the G spot. As we cuddled I felt a wet spot. Not like a cum or pussy juice wet. It was like someone dumped water. So I got up to pitch the condom and turn the light on.

As I flipped the switch it was a blood bath. The condom covered, she was laying in blood, blink.gif horrified I put her in the tub full of water as blood ran down her leg. The bed was caked in blood. As she sat in the tub I pulled covers, and started dabbling mattress remember this was her aunts bed. I got everything started cleaning. I jumped in the shower next to the tub to clean my lower half off. She sat in the tub changing the water ever so often for an hour. She final stopped. During that time of her sitting she told me it wasn't her period she had It a week in a half before that night. We left it be that night as she dropped down to suck me to completion and swallowed like a good girl. She would also give me another by the next morning.

A week later we had sex again this time I only went till I felt a strong resistance. What we conclude is I litteraly went in Far enough due to her shortness to hit her cervix and open it up that first night. We would go on to date and fuck for bought 6 or 7 months. We broke up partially due to my size causing her pain.

Note she was friends with Jackie and told Jackie about everything. smilio05.gif
+Quote Post
Pretty Shirt
post Dec 23 2017, 05:38 PM
Post #329

C Cup

QUOTE(Bighose @ Dec 23 2017, 03:59 AM)
So this one takes a turn with Britney from the previous story... So when I met Brit she was a very short girl at 4'10" to 5' in height or as called her fun size. Well we wer both young. I thinly had 3 different partners all multiple times.

Well back in the day MySpace was a hook up site also. So Brit and I had been talking for about 2 weeks online and phone conversations. Well she was set to house sit that 2nd week at her aunts house. So we set up dinner and movie for that Friday night. Well as soon as they take off she called me I lived 45 min away. So I got there we start watching a movie. I can't ever remember the name cause we spent 90% of the time in full make out section and groopin each other. She was a little shy at first till I lower her hand down below. She had perky small C cups.  That were veryfirm chested. I reached around her mind make out to grab her strap hooks. She stop mid kiss and pulled her shirt off and top me to wait on the hooks. So as I rubbed those perky Cs still in a lacey bra. We continued to make out. As she unbuckled my pants she under my pants and slipped her hand around my throbbing shaft. She began to stroke but bending my hard shaftto pain just the few stokes in. I pulled her hand out quick. To her reply sorry I've only done hj or bj to 5 guys and 1 intercourse so I'm sorry. I pulled her back in to keep the mood. As I pull off my pants so she could see what she was doing. She reached around and took off her bra to show me those perky girls. As she started to stroke I talked her through what I liked.. She gained confidence...She wrapped her lips around my tip and just sucked. I let her suck my head for a bit. She backed off and looked up and told me she's nfast. ever had one this big so I talked her through it right down to bobbing the head striking., stoking and sucking, deep throating, to sucking up and down licking my dick and twisting her long tongue around it as she sucked and stroked. Man she got that down fast. I edged hard to her asking what was wrong. After i told her she gave me the ok for intercourse as long as I had a rubber. Which being 18 I always had that cover. So I picked her up and carried her back to her aunts bed. I layed her at the end of the bed to pull her jeans off. To revel a black thong.

She wad very wet as I pulled the thong off her. So I decided it was my time for a first. So I went down on that pink kitty of hers. Being my first time I just flicked that Clit like a dog drinking water from a bowl for about 5 minutes. I climbed up and she asked me to go easy. So i stuck my big head in first all the way. Then slowly worked it in stoke by stroke. She was all ready hitting the ceiling. As she was in pain and pleasure. She was very very tight still an innocent virgin tight pussy. So to her commented your she said hard fast and give me all of it. At the time I was only half way. So I drove it in fast. The first 4 pile driving in she screamed in pain on the 5th she lossened up and instantly very wet as she screamed but went back to pleasure within about. 6 strokes. She never cam that night probably due to the pain she was in. We cuddled up. As she said the first guy barely got through my lips. At that time i determined she was still a virgin since she never truely got penetrated enough to even hit the G spot. As we cuddled I felt a wet spot. Not like a cum or pussy juice wet. It was like someone dumped water. So I got up to pitch the condom and turn the light on.

As I flipped the switch it was a blood bath. The condom covered, she was laying in blood,  blink.gif  horrified I put her in the tub full of water as blood ran down her leg. The bed was caked in blood. As she sat in the tub I pulled covers, and started dabbling mattress remember this was her aunts bed. I got everything started cleaning. I jumped in the shower next to the tub to clean my lower half off. She sat in the tub changing the water ever so often for an hour. She final stopped. During that time of her sitting she told me it wasn't her period she had It a week in a half before that night. We left it be that night as she dropped down to suck me to completion and swallowed like a good girl. She would also give me another by the next morning.

A week later we had sex again this time I only went till I felt a strong resistance. What we conclude is I litteraly went in Far enough due to her shortness to hit her cervix and open it up that first night. We would go on to date and fuck for bought 6 or 7 months. We broke up partially due to my size causing her pain.

Note she was friends with Jackie and told Jackie about everything.  smilio05.gif

Damn....you popped that cherry, didn’t you? You sound really big....she might have not been built to take something your size. That was a great story except for the mattress. Yikes!! You bad boy, you...
+Quote Post
Bighose
post Dec 24 2017, 10:31 AM
Post #330

B Cup

Member No.: 42,478

QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 23 2017, 05:38 PM)
Damn....you popped that cherry, didn’t you?  You sound really big....she might have not been built to take something your size. That was a great story except for the mattress. Yikes!!  You bad boy, you...

Oh yea let's just say she rode a lot cause I feed off of pain and pleasure. Got a dom side.
+Quote Post

12 Pages « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 12:30 PM