Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: How Many People Have You Had Sex With?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Pretty Shirt
It would really turn me on to hear about your experiences...I’ll share too! Some of my lovers were way more memorable than others...anything involving cum, eating pussy, sucking dick, and playing with big tits turns me on. Feel free to share your true stories, fantasies, and pics here. I’d love to know how many people you’ve been with...am hoping for some bisexual stories too.

[attachmentid=203193]
Pretty Shirt
I’ll start...I’ve been fucked by 20+ guys (I kind of lost count) and have been with 3 girls (we were teens). I want to start with the girls first...would you anyone like to hear about it?
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Nov 30 2017, 12:26 PM)
I’ll start...I’ve been fucked by 20+ guys (I kind of lost count) and have been with 3 girls (we were teens). I want to start with the girls first...would you anyone like to hear about it?

Tell us now.
Luvdaboobs
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Nov 30 2017, 12:26 PM)

Oh, would love to hear about that! popc1.gif
Pretty Shirt
First of all...they all seduced me. I didn’t make the first move for fear that it would be awkward. We’d be at each other’s house and most of the time our parents weren’t home. The first one shut the bedroom door and pushed me back on the bed. I just went along with it. She got on top of me and started kissing me....
Pretty Shirt
Ok, I’m playing around on here trying to figure things out. So I’ll continue...

She started making out with me and kissing me softly at first and then got a little rough...like really aggressive. I put my tongue in her mouth and she proceeded to take my shirt off.
Pretty Shirt
So she starts sucking my nipples and grabbing my tits. We’re both shirtless at this point and start taking turns sucking each others tits. It was fucking amazing. I had so much cum in my panties already.
Pretty Shirt
So she takes my shorts off and slides my panties off. I’m so wet at this point. She pulls my pussy towards the edge of her bed. I’m squirming knowing what she’s about to do.
paybarraman
Youre gonna be real popular with a thread ljke this lol

22.gif

Pretty Shirt
She goes straight for it, no “soft and gentle” but more like a dog that hasn’t had food in a week. She licked my pussy with her whole tongue...not just the tip. It was a pleasure I cannot describe. This girl was going down on me and I just thought I was going over there to hang out.
Pretty Shirt
She licked me, ate me, fingered me, sucked me for what seemed like an eternity. She’d suck her fingers and would stick them back in...suck them again, etc. she got on the bed and told me to sit on her face, which I had already cum all over.
Pretty Shirt
I was dying...my legs were spread and I watched her head moving as I sat on her, smothering her pretty much. She ate me out and I grinded my pussy on her mouth and tongue. She had full lips so they felt like heaven on my pussy. She’d tongue my pussy and sucked and licked my clit.
Pretty Shirt
She’d spread my pussy lips apart and was getting in every crevice. I’d hear her take a break and swallow every now and then. She was swallowing my pussy juice. Again, I was dying.
Pretty Shirt
We had to be quiet because I didn’t want her brother to hear us. She had told me he likes to crack her door and take a peak. I wanted to scream with pleasure but all I could do was put my head back and do everything I could to keep my eyes from rolling back in my head.
Pretty Shirt
My pussy was so full of cum even as she ate me. Her face...covered. Entire face was covered in my cum. She made me lick it and kiss her. Then, she tells me she wants to be on top. We change positions after I slid her cute little short jean skirt and panties off. Now we were both completely naked. (My pussy is wet thinking back to this)
Pretty Shirt
She lays down and I approach her like a cat hunting in the night for prey. I’m on all fours, crawling on the bed towards her. She spreads her legs and I spread them more...wide as I can. I put one finger in...then put another in.
Pretty Shirt
We were (I still am) VERY tight so one finger in me was the max at the time. Her pussy started oozing cum. I lapped it up with my whole tongue. It was like someone opened the flood gates. I loved the idea of giving her pleasure like she gave me. Now my face was covered. I remember it getting in my nose.
Pretty Shirt
I had to mainly breathe from my mouth, which wasn’t bad. I ate her pussy hard and sucked it like it was a juicy piece of fruit. Cum...everywhere..down each side of my face. Her bedspread was getting wet.
Pretty Shirt
Everything was soaked. She laid on top of me and started kissing me again. She started sucking my tits....she’d spit and lick it off. Her hands moved down to my ass and she pulled my pussy against hers.
Pretty Shirt
Our pussies were so fucking wet (I can’t even describe it) and hot and slimy. She started rocking her pelvis back and forth and I joined her rhythm. Her pussy against mine was the best thing in the world besides actually getting fucked. We grinded pussies and could hear someone outside her door.
Pretty Shirt
We could see her older brother’s shoes under the door crack. He was definitely listening and probably could hear her bed, which was barely squeaking. She and I made out and sucked each other’s tits again.
Pretty Shirt
She asked me to 69 and I had no idea what she was talking about. She turned me around and I was on top. There her pussy was again right in my face. We ate and ate and ate...it was a non-stop pussy cum fest.
Pretty Shirt
Body fluids for days...this girl changed my life that day. We were in the same class at school so it was a little awkward when we’d see each other. I’d go to her house for more fun when I was hungry for it. I became an excellent lover for the next two girls that seduced me in pretty much the same way. We’d put the chain on the door in case the parents came home....
Pretty Shirt
I still to this day notice great tits right away. My first lover I just told you about (before boys) had great tits. Mine were small at the time...I think I was just a B cup. Hers were womanly for a teenager; I think she said she was a 32 C. They were bouncy..kind of like mine now...I’d lick her tits from underneath and would kiss them all over. I did this with my three female lovers. Sucking nipples was my favorite...well, sucking pussy rocked too. I wanted to make them feel good and I did. I wanted them to want me to come over again. Even as a young teen I wanted to feel pleasure and I wanted to give pleasure. I wanted to suck things...wanted them in my mouth. It went from a pencil to a girl’s tongue to a boy’s tongue to a boy’s melonpoker.
Pretty Shirt
Can anyone explain why I’d have a fascination with having things in my mouth?
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Nov 30 2017, 04:39 PM)
Can anyone explain why I’d have a fascination with having things in my mouth?

Cause your Hungry
Pretty Shirt
That’s an understatement.
Pretty Shirt
I’m hoping others will tell stories on here...however long or short they may be. I’ve got more!!!
Pretty Shirt
I’m going to post a pic of just me or one of my magazine covers in between stories on here so anyone reading can tell where each story should begin and end...

[attachmentid=203259][attachmentid=203267]
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 1 2017, 11:01 AM)
I’m going to post a pic of just me or one of my magazine covers in between stories on here so anyone reading can tell where each story should begin and end...

[attachmentid=203259][attachmentid=203267]

My answer to the question. Is..... not enough
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 1 2017, 05:56 PM)
My answer to the question. Is.....  not enough

I like your honesty...I hope you have a story or two you’d like to share on here. I bet you’ve got some good ones......
Pretty Shirt
Mmmmm, and that couldn’t be more true...
Pretty Shirt
I wonder if anyone would want another story? This time...about me with a guy?
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 1 2017, 08:15 PM)
I wonder if anyone would want another story? This time...about me with a guy?

Yes please
Pretty Shirt
Thanks! I’ll post it tonight...
Pretty Shirt
It was a summer night a few years back....I had some guy friends on their way to pick me up. I had a crush on one of them, Henry, for years; he had dated two of my friends so I never expected to have any interaction with him other than as friends. As I was getting ready to go out...I did something I had never done before. I pulled the baby oil out from under the sink and before I dried my skin from the shower I slathered a very thick layer of it all over my wet skin. I patted it dry and it was soft beyond anything you can imagine.

The honk came from outside and I ran out and hopped in the car. There were five of us headed to a popular night club. The music was techno mixed with 80's. It was severely dark in the place but there was plenty of room to dance. We got our groove on and my crush started talking to me as we were drinking. I subtly suggested that I wanted him making him wonder if he was picking up on my vibes correctly. I'd hold his gaze just a little longer than usual and I'd brush up against his ear when we were talking with the loud music in the background.

We were there for about two hours and decided to call it a night. From what I remember...my friends must have gotten rides home with other people. It was just him and I on the car ride home. A song came on and I started singing...he put his hand over my mouth in a joking way. I started kissing the palm of his hand and then I started sucking on his finger. I couldn't even look at him but I continued to suck until he got to my house, which was still another 10 minutes away.

He drove fast and got me home and we went inside. My parents were away so he and I sat on my bed and his hand brushed against my arm. He said how soft my skin felt and asked me what I had put on it. I wouldn't tell him...all I could do was thank him for the compliment.

He leaned in and started kissing me. I had wanted this for a long time so my heart was about to explode from excitement. We made out and his hands worked their way under my shirt. He played with my tits and took my bra off. He sucked my tits...kissing them....it all felt so good....I decided I was going to let him fuck me.

He kept saying he didn't realize how big my tits were. I said, "I know, right?" I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans. The look on his face was priceless. I slowly took his big melonpoker out and started licking his shaft. He started moaning and I kept going. I moved my head back and forth to make it more pleasurable (he enjoyed watching it too). I sucked him as long as I could with that big melonpoker hitting the back of my throat.

His melonpoker was so rock hard and he couldn't take it anymore so he told me to stand up. I got up, he threw me on the bed, pulled my jeans off and he started fucking me so hard and fast you'd think he hadn't had sex in years. Him being in the military could have had something to do with it. He was big and my pussy was tight so it felt sooooooo gooooood. I was so wet so he was able to slide inside of me with no problem. That melonpoker...god....I don't even know what to say other than it was crazy that my friend with this big melonpoker was fucking me.

I told him not to cum inside so after I came he came on my pussy. I rubbed it with my fingers and licked his cum off of each finger...one-by-one. His cum was thick and creamy...it was a lot. I tried to kiss him and he said he wanted me to spit it in his mouth. We snowballed his cum back and forth and he had it dripping down his chin. I started sucking it off of his chin, licked my lips for him and swallowed whatever I was lucky enough to still have left in my mouth. I went to bed that night with him in my pussy, again, and his dried cum on my lips....
Snoopy05
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 2 2017, 09:48 PM)
It was a summer night a few years back....I had some guy friends on their way to pick me up.  I had a crush on one of them, Henry, for years; he had dated two of my friends so I never expected to have any interaction with him other than as friends.  As I was getting ready to go out...I did something I had never done before.  I pulled the baby oil out from under the sink and before I dried my skin from the shower I slathered a very thick layer of it all over my wet skin.  I patted it dry and it was soft beyond anything you can imagine.

The honk came from outside and I ran out and hopped in the car.  There were five of us headed to a popular night club.  The music was techno mixed with 80's.  It was severely dark in the place but there was plenty of room to dance.  We got our groove on and my crush started talking to me as we were drinking.  I subtly suggested that I wanted him making him wonder if he was picking up on my vibes correctly.  I'd hold his gaze just a little longer than usual and I'd brush up against his ear when we were talking with the loud music in the background.

We were there for about two hours and decided to call it a night.  From what I remember...my friends must have gotten rides home with other people.  It was just him and I on the car ride home.  A song came on and I started singing...he put his hand over my mouth in a joking way.  I started kissing the palm of his hand and then I started sucking on his finger.  I couldn't even look at him but I continued to suck until he got to my house, which was still another 10 minutes away.

He drove fast and got me home and we went inside.  My parents were away so he and I sat on my bed and his hand brushed against my arm.  He said how soft my skin felt and asked me what I had put on it.  I wouldn't tell him...all I could do was thank him for the compliment.

He leaned in and started kissing me.  I had wanted this for a long time so my heart was about to explode from excitement.  We made out and his hands worked their way under my shirt.  He played with my tits and took my bra off.  He sucked my tits...kissing them....it all felt so good....I decided I was going to let him fuck me.

He kept saying he didn't realize how big my tits were.  I said, "I know, right?"  I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans.  The look on his face was priceless.  I slowly took his big melonpoker out and started licking his shaft.  He started moaning and I kept going.  I moved my head back and forth to make it more pleasurable (he enjoyed watching it too).  I sucked him as long as I could with that big melonpoker hitting the back of my throat.

His melonpoker was so rock hard and he couldn't take it anymore so he told me to stand up.  I got up, he threw me on the bed, pulled my jeans off and he started fucking me so hard and fast you'd think he hadn't had sex in years.  Him being in the military could have had something to do with it.  He was big and my pussy was tight so it felt sooooooo gooooood.  I was so wet so he was able to slide inside of me with no problem.  That melonpoker...god....I don't even know what to say other than it was crazy that my friend with this big melonpoker was fucking me. 

I told him not to cum inside so after I came he came on my pussy.  I rubbed it with my fingers and licked his cum off of each finger...one-by-one.  His cum was thick and creamy...it was a lot.  I tried to kiss him and he said he wanted me to spit it in his mouth.  We snowballed his cum back and forth and he had it dripping down his chin.  I started sucking it off of his chin, licked my lips for him and swallowed whatever I was lucky enough to still have left in my mouth.  I went to bed that night with him in my pussy, again, and his dried cum on my lips....

Wow ! Great read ! Lucky man
Pretty Shirt
[attachmentid=203366]

One of my many photo shoots... love-smiley-085.gif
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(Snoopy05 @ Dec 2 2017, 09:55 PM)
Wow ! Great read ! Lucky man

Thank you for reading about my wild night. It was awesome...
Pretty Shirt
I’m having fun with these magazine covers!!![attachmentid=203392]
[attachmentid=203393]
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 2 2017, 07:48 PM)
It was a summer night a few years back....I had some guy friends on their way to pick me up.  I had a crush on one of them, Henry, for years; he had dated two of my friends so I never expected to have any interaction with him other than as friends.  As I was getting ready to go out...I did something I had never done before.  I pulled the baby oil out from under the sink and before I dried my skin from the shower I slathered a very thick layer of it all over my wet skin.  I patted it dry and it was soft beyond anything you can imagine.

The honk came from outside and I ran out and hopped in the car.  There were five of us headed to a popular night club.  The music was techno mixed with 80's.  It was severely dark in the place but there was plenty of room to dance.  We got our groove on and my crush started talking to me as we were drinking.  I subtly suggested that I wanted him making him wonder if he was picking up on my vibes correctly.  I'd hold his gaze just a little longer than usual and I'd brush up against his ear when we were talking with the loud music in the background.

We were there for about two hours and decided to call it a night.  From what I remember...my friends must have gotten rides home with other people.  It was just him and I on the car ride home.  A song came on and I started singing...he put his hand over my mouth in a joking way.  I started kissing the palm of his hand and then I started sucking on his finger.  I couldn't even look at him but I continued to suck until he got to my house, which was still another 10 minutes away.

He drove fast and got me home and we went inside.  My parents were away so he and I sat on my bed and his hand brushed against my arm.  He said how soft my skin felt and asked me what I had put on it.  I wouldn't tell him...all I could do was thank him for the compliment.

He leaned in and started kissing me.  I had wanted this for a long time so my heart was about to explode from excitement.  We made out and his hands worked their way under my shirt.  He played with my tits and took my bra off.  He sucked my tits...kissing them....it all felt so good....I decided I was going to let him fuck me.

He kept saying he didn't realize how big my tits were.  I said, "I know, right?"  I got on my knees and unzipped his jeans.  The look on his face was priceless.  I slowly took his big melonpoker out and started licking his shaft.  He started moaning and I kept going.  I moved my head back and forth to make it more pleasurable (he enjoyed watching it too).  I sucked him as long as I could with that big melonpoker hitting the back of my throat.

His melonpoker was so rock hard and he couldn't take it anymore so he told me to stand up.  I got up, he threw me on the bed, pulled my jeans off and he started fucking me so hard and fast you'd think he hadn't had sex in years.  Him being in the military could have had something to do with it.  He was big and my pussy was tight so it felt sooooooo gooooood.  I was so wet so he was able to slide inside of me with no problem.  That melonpoker...god....I don't even know what to say other than it was crazy that my friend with this big melonpoker was fucking me. 

I told him not to cum inside so after I came he came on my pussy.  I rubbed it with my fingers and licked his cum off of each finger...one-by-one.  His cum was thick and creamy...it was a lot.  I tried to kiss him and he said he wanted me to spit it in his mouth.  We snowballed his cum back and forth and he had it dripping down his chin.  I started sucking it off of his chin, licked my lips for him and swallowed whatever I was lucky enough to still have left in my mouth.  I went to bed that night with him in my pussy, again, and his dried cum on my lips....

You naughty girl you. 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 1 2017, 06:44 PM)
I like your honesty...I hope you have a story or two you’d like to share on here. I bet you’ve got some good ones......

Several have seen the pics of Cougar I post in the Wives thread , I have never shared the story .
I was working construction for a independent contractor . We where putting a addition on for her and her hubby . Now I had noticed her often when I was there , it was obvious she seldom wore a bra and that she liked to show off for us . Well finally one Saturday I was working outside on the addition alone as not everyone works Saturdays. Well about mid morning it started pouring rain. By the time I got everything picked up I was soaked . I was in her garage putting things up when she cane in. She brought me a couple towels . I was trying to dry off but I was soaked . She told me if I wanted to come in she would dry my clothes for me .. I took the offer . I went into the master bathroom and undressed and was drying off when she knocked on the door and walked in . I was nakid . She says oops sorry . I maade no attempt to cover up , she picked up my clothes and suggested I shower . Shed grab me a robe . So I jumped in the shower . While I was in there she again came in and laid a robe on the toilet . And told me she had coffee made to come on out when I was done. I caught her gaze at my manhood.through the glass door . She left , I finished drying off and put the robe on . It was a very short robe , it barely covered my junk . I walked out to the kitchen were she was waiting. I said this is kinda short. She said oh well your clothes will be dry shortly . I said on one if her kitchen bar stools and she brought me a cup of coffee and s one rolls . We made small talk and I finally said . Are your nipples always hard ? She never missed a step she says yes specially when I see something I like . I said well what do you like ??? With that she came over to me reached under my to e and grabbed my manhood. Before I could speak we where kissing and before long she dropped and started sucking . Omg she was a expert. I said what about your hubby ? She said he won't be home till after 6 . Needless to say we had a fun day. She still has me come over and do work for her .
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 08:51 AM)
You naughty girl you.    22.gif

I was all about seducing people...my pussy always needed attention...
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 09:20 AM)
Several have seen the pics of Cougar I post in the Wives thread , I have never shared the story .
I was working construction for a independent contractor . We where putting a addition on for her and her hubby . Now I had noticed her often when I was there , it was obvious she seldom wore a bra and that she liked to show off for us . Well finally one Saturday I was working outside on the addition alone as not everyone works Saturdays. Well about mid morning it started pouring rain. By the time I got everything picked up I was soaked . I was in her garage putting things up when she cane in. She brought me a couple towels . I was trying to dry off but I was soaked . She told me if I wanted to come in she would dry my clothes for me .. I took the offer . I went into the master bathroom and undressed and was drying off when she knocked on the door and walked in . I was nakid . She says oops sorry . I maade no attempt to cover up , she picked up my clothes and suggested I shower . Shed grab me a robe . So I jumped in the shower . While I was in there she again came in and laid a robe on the toilet . And told me she had coffee made to come on out when I was done. I caught her gaze at my manhood.through the glass door . She left , I finished drying off and put the robe on . It was a very short robe , it barely covered my junk . I walked out to the kitchen were she was waiting.  I said this is kinda short. She said oh well your clothes will be dry shortly . I said on one if her kitchen bar stools and she brought me a cup of coffee and s one rolls . We made small talk and I finally said . Are your nipples always hard ? She never missed a step she says yes specially when I see something I like . I said well what do you like ???  With that she came over to me  reached under my to e and grabbed my manhood.  Before I could speak we where kissing and before long she dropped and started sucking . Omg she was a expert.  I said what about your hubby ? She said he won't be home till after 6 . Needless to say we had a fun day. She still has me come over and do work for her .

Pretty Shirt
I really like this story...sounds like she’s amazing with your melonpoker. I hope you cum all over her before you leave each time. I'd love it if you’d post a pic of your cougar here (only if you feel comfortable).
Pretty Shirt
[attachmentid=203492][attachmentid=203493]
ddd35
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Dec 3 2017, 07:42 AM)
I really like this story...sounds like she’s amazing with your melonpoker. I hope you cum all over her before you leave each time. I'd love it if you’d post a pic of your cougar here (only if you feel comfortable).

Here she is.
[attachmentid=203501]
[attachmentid=203502]
Here is a recent
Pretty Shirt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 02:04 PM)
Here she is.
[attachmentid=203501]
[attachmentid=203502]
Here is a recent

Of fuck yeah! She looks gooood! Beautiful tits.....
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 02:04 PM)
Here she is.
[attachmentid=203501]
[attachmentid=203502]
Here is a recent

certainly eases my mind as to how she's been. just a gorgeous vision of beauty 22.gif wub.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 3 2017, 09:20 AM)
I was working construction for a independent contractor . We where putting a addition on for her and her hubby . Now I had noticed her often when I was there , it was obvious she seldom wore a bra and that she liked to show off for us . Well finally one Saturday I was working outside on the addition alone as not everyone works Saturdays. Well about mid morning it started pouring rain. By the time I got everything picked up I was soaked . I was in her garage putting things up when she cane in. She brought me a couple towels . I was trying to dry off but I was soaked . She told me if I wanted to come in she would dry my clothes for me .. I took the offer . I went into the master bathroom and undressed and was drying off when she knocked on the door and walked in . I was nakid . She says oops sorry . I maade no attempt to cover up , she picked up my clothes and suggested I shower . Shed grab me a robe . So I jumped in the shower . While I was in there she again came in and laid a robe on the toilet . And told me she had coffee made to come on out when I was done. I caught her gaze at my manhood.through the glass door . She left , I finished drying off and put the robe on . It was a very short robe , it barely covered my junk . I walked out to the kitchen were she was waiting.  I said this is kinda short. She said oh well your clothes will be dry shortly . I said on one if her kitchen bar stools and she brought me a cup of coffee and s one rolls . We made small talk and I finally said . Are your nipples always hard ? She never missed a step she says yes specially when I see something I like . I said well what do you like ???  With that she came over to me  reached under my to e and grabbed my manhood.  Before I could speak we where kissing and before long she dropped and started sucking . Omg she was a expert.  I said what about your hubby ? She said he won't be home till after 6 . Needless to say we had a fun day. She still has me come over and do work for her .

food-smiley-004.gif spectacular!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.