Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Does Size Matter For A Blowjob?, Do you prefer big/medium/small?

Isaac_Putin
post Apr 26 2006, 09:51 AM
Post #31

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 12:29 AM)
Issac,

The points you made above are why if I were ever to go Bi I would not be very good at it for I would NEVER go down on a woman. GROSS!!

"would not be very good at it" is an UNDERSTATEMENT. You would be a terrible bi. Since neither women has a penis, the only thing left is basically oral sex. What would you guys do, stare meaningfully into each other's faces until you both had shuddering O's? That could take a while...... laughing-smiley-014.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 26 2006, 09:54 AM
Post #32

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 12:29 AM)
Issac,

Allthough the anus is a few inches from the other place it is still to close for comfort for me but that is the least of it at least the balls put a divider up on a woman there is no divider and how a man can enjoy licking an asshole or around it is BEYOND me.

You know when you kiss someone on the lips, it's only a few feet from the anus? ph34r.gif

Also, don't people still wash down there any more? If things are clean, I don't think you would even be aware that you were near that area.
+Quote Post
thenewguy
post Apr 26 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #33

B Cup

Member No.: 13,815

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 06:58 PM)
The taste of the precum, my husband seems to really enjoy it when I suck super hard like from mid dick up to the top as tight as I can and every single time I do that he precums a pit and I instantly want to vomit. Not to mention it just isnt nice looking either I mean hairy sweaty balls and I am supposed to suck on the part you piss out of blink.gif  have my head down where you shit. Bleck anyway I can tune most of that out but the taste of the precum is what really makes me want to gag. Oh and damn it hurts the mouth after a few minutes.

You do realize he sticks that same thing he pees out of INSIDE you right? Mouth or vagina... it's still IN you.

I think it's a mental block. Perhaps you need cock therapy. 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 26 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #34

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 25 2006, 08:31 PM)
Diane, quite frankly, what's WRONG with hairy, sweaty balls???  Balls are supposed to be hairy and sweaty.  And women are supposed to love them.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Scweaty Balls laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ndboxer
post Apr 26 2006, 12:52 PM
Post #35

B Cup

Member No.: 2,993

Still looking for the lady that can take it all in and lick the balls. When I find that I will get married.
+Quote Post
titlover121
post Apr 26 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #36

B Cup

Member No.: 9,357

i dont think size matters if a girl knows what shes doing i know a girl who actually loved it when a cock would gag her
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #37

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 06:51 AM)
"would not be very good at it" is an UNDERSTATEMENT.  You would be a terrible bi.  Since neither women has a penis, the only thing left is basically oral sex.  What would you guys do, stare meaningfully into each other's faces until you both had shuddering O's?  That could take a while...... laughing-smiley-014.gif

Hey at least I am not one to put up fronts I know what I like and what I don't like and I stay true to myself. The only thing I could do for them is suck on some boobies so I take full responsibility that allthough i find femals highly attractive I would never make a good girfriend.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 26 2006, 01:04 PM
Post #38

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(ndboxer @ Apr 26 2006, 12:52 PM)
Still looking for the lady that can take it all in and lick the balls.  When I find that I will get married.

Boy she would have to have one freakishly long tongue. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 01:05 PM
Post #39

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 06:54 AM)
You know when you kiss someone on the lips, it's only a few feet from the anus?  ph34r.gif

Also, don't people still wash down there any more?  If things are clean, I don't think you would even be aware that you were near that area.

Ok issac here is thekicker I know I totally am gonna loose any appeal to men here but I am not a fan of tounge kissing either. I have to do some serious mental blocking and tuning out to let go and enjoy it.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #40

Double D's

QUOTE(thenewguy @ Apr 26 2006, 09:41 AM)
You do realize he sticks that same thing he pees out of INSIDE you right? Mouth or vagina... it's still IN you.

I think it's a mental block. Perhaps you need cock therapy.   11.gif   11.gif   11.gif   11.gif

Newguy, I find BJ's a lot more of a personal act and intimate act than sex itself. I dunno why but for me having that in my mouth is a lot more personal. To each is own but I will never understand people that can just go have random oral sex with anyone. I am sure it is hypocritical to say that but just how I am if I were to be raped I would rather it be intercourse only than him forcing me to suck him that would be a lot harder for me to deal with. Rape is bad just the same I know I have been violated before but for me that is about as personal as it gets.
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 26 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #41

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 11:05 AM)
Ok issac here is thekicker I know I totally am gonna loose any appeal to men here but I am not a fan of tounge kissing either. I have to do some serious mental blocking and tuning out to let go and enjoy it.

next you're going to say, no sex with the lights on either tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 26 2006, 02:19 PM
Post #42

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 01:05 PM)

You know, I think the real issue here might be that you are kind of a germ phobe.

Do you have to have food extra fresh? Won't eat re-heated stuff from the night before? I'm not trying to be funny, but it seems like the people who have problems with oral are either:

1) Always thinking of sexual politics -- certain positions or acts are either degrading or too submissive. I had a gf who would not give a bj if she were on her knees because it would be like she were "subservient" to me.

-- OR --

2) Are concerned about cleanliness, smell, texture, etc.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 26 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #43

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 02:13 PM)
next you're going to say, no sex with the lights on either  tongue.gif

Are you sure that's not just your girlfriends gnappy? Maybe they don;t have an issue with you seeing them in the light but an issue with seeing you in the light. nah.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 26 2006, 02:38 PM
Post #44

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 26 2006, 12:33 PM)
Are you sure that's not just your girlfriends gnappy? Maybe they don;t have an issue with you seeing them in the light but an issue with seeing you in the light. nah.gif

BAM!

and OUCH!

and YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT!

and THAT IS ALL!

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 06:54 PM
Post #45

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 11:13 AM)
next you're going to say, no sex with the lights on either  tongue.gif

No No lights can be on you can pull out the sex swing and plastic bedding for all the squirting and all that, just the few quirks I mentioned are it:)
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 26 2006, 06:57 PM
Post #46

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 04:54 PM)
No No lights can be on you can pull out the sex swing and plastic bedding for all the squirting and all that, just the few quirks I mentioned are it:)

are u cool with another female squirting on you?

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 06:58 PM
Post #47

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 11:19 AM)
You know, I think the real issue here might be that you are kind of a germ phobe.

Do you have to have food extra fresh?  Won't eat re-heated stuff from the night before?  I'm not trying to be funny, but it seems like the people who have problems with oral are either:

1) Always thinking of sexual politics -- certain positions or acts are either degrading or too submissive.  I had a gf who would not give a bj if she were on her knees because it would be like she were "subservient" to me.

-- OR --

2) Are concerned about cleanliness, smell, texture, etc.

I am number two, I am not a huge germaphobe like Monk or anything, some things you can't avoid and I accept that, but I try to control what I can and I really have to tune things out mentally to do oral sex and if I feel "gross" down there (woman will know what I mean) I won't let him go down.

I will only reheat 2 things to eat cause they taste better the day after, LOL but my meat is cooked all the way through prefer it on the dry side just to make sure and so on and so forth.

The Vagina is a has some pretty strong acid protection and I am don't so much associate "germs" with it, **beyond STD's and stuff** I have never had a yeast infection or UTI's or anything so not a big deal but for me my mouth and face is a lot more "sacred" and I want to protect more.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #48

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 03:57 PM)

puke1.gif Ok and that but I am suprised you would ask since I am not ok with HIM squirting on me. nah.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 26 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #49

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 04:58 PM)
I am number two, I am not a huge germaphobe like Monk or anything, some things you can't avoid and I accept that, but I try to control what I can and I really have to tune things out mentally to do oral sex and if I feel "gross" down there (woman will know what I mean) I won't let him go down.

I will only reheat 2 things to eat cause they taste better the day after, LOL but my meat is cooked all the way through prefer it on the dry side just to make sure and so on and so forth.

The Vagina is a has some pretty strong acid protection and I am don't so much associate "germs" with it, **beyond STD's and stuff** I have never had a yeast infection or UTI's or anything so not a big deal but for me my mouth and face is a lot more "sacred" and I want to protect more.

I really gotta question your career choice! Nurses gotta deal with the grossest of gross.

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 26 2006, 07:03 PM
Post #50

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 05:00 PM)
puke1.gif  Ok and that but I am suprised you would ask since I am not ok with HIM squirting on me.  nah.gif

couldn't hurt to ask confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #51

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 04:02 PM)
I really gotta question your career choice! Nurses gotta deal with the grossest of gross.

I know I question it myself a lot too, blink.gif I somehow always manage to stay clean though. My friends all use to tease when we would go out 4 bying, with the jeeps in the mud I was always the ONLY one that walked out clean.

I also bring sterile wipes for toilet seats when camping. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 26 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #52

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 05:04 PM)
I know I question it myself a lot too,  blink.gif  I somehow always manage to stay clean though. My friends all use to tease when we would go out 4 bying, with the jeeps in the mud I was always the ONLY one that walked out clean.
I also bring sterile wipes for toilet seats when camping.  ph34r.gif

I just piss on the nearest tree laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 07:17 PM
Post #53

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 04:08 PM)
I just piss on the nearest tree  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I tried that I ended up peeing all overmyself coz.gif
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 26 2006, 08:08 PM
Post #54

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:04 PM)
I know I question it myself a lot too,  blink.gif  I somehow always manage to stay clean though. My friends all use to tease when we would go out 4 bying, with the jeeps in the mud I was always the ONLY one that walked out clean.
I also bring sterile wipes for toilet seats when camping.  ph34r.gif

After some time spent as a nurse, the topics here are going to seem like nothing. I have relatives who are nurses and you cannot avoid getting into some really horrible situations. A good example is performing digital extraction on a patient's impacted colon. If you haven't been made to perform that yet -- dont' worry, you will -- multiple times.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 08:18 PM
Post #55

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 05:08 PM)
After some time spent as a nurse, the topics here are going to seem like nothing.  I have relatives who are nurses and you cannot avoid getting into some really horrible situations.  A good example is performing digital extraction on a patient's impacted colon.  If you haven't been made to perform that yet -- dont' worry, you will -- multiple times.

Actually Issac it all comes down do the field you are in whether you have to do that or not, but regardless for somereason it is different dealing with the sicko things with others as opposed to myself.

Doing what you said while gross, will stink and look gross but I will have gloves on and a uniform on and I will not be having the shit in my mouth.

As long as none of the sick shit is going into my mouth or in me I will be ok. I was never a mom that got vomited on or spitup on and stuff like that, I never shared drinks and forks and food with my kids just how I am. LOL
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 26 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #56

B Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 08:18 PM)
Actually Issac it all comes down do the field you are in whether you have to do that or not, but regardless for somereason it is different dealing with the sicko things with others as opposed to myself.
Doing what you said while gross, will stink and look gross but I will have gloves on and a uniform on and I will not be having the shit in my mouth.

As long as none of the sick shit is going into my mouth or in me I will be ok. I was never a mom that got vomited on or spitup on and stuff like that, I never shared drinks and forks and food with my kids just how I am. LOL

It does depend, to a certain extent, to the field you are in. But from what my relatives say, there are certain situations you won't be able to avoid because people/doctors/administrators are NOT going to say, "Oh, that's a radiological nurse, etc."

What specialty/field are you shooting for anyway? I can then tell you what body fluid you are going to be completely covered with by the end of your first year. laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 26 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #57

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 05:28 PM)
It does depend, to a certain extent, to the field you are in.  But from what my relatives say, there are certain situations you won't be able to avoid because people/doctors/administrators are NOT going to say, "Oh, that's a radiological nurse, etc."

What specialty/field are you shooting for anyway?  I can then tell you what body fluid you are going to be completely covered with by the end of your first year.   laughing-smiley-014.gif

LandD and I am vastly expieranced in all that fluid nah.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 26 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #58

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 25 2006, 07:10 PM)
wow you make it sound so sexy haha.

Anyway your comments remind me of a Kids In the Hall sketch from way back. The husband is telling the wife that he wishes she would pay more attention to his nipples during sex. She tells him she can't brng herself to do it because "he pees with his nipples". He says, "I don't pee with my nipples, I pee with my penis!". Whereupon the wife begins gagging and dry heaving.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif How on earth did I miss that one??? That show was hilarious. Never saw that sketch though.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 26 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #59

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 12:41 PM)

You are one funny -- and resourceful -- fucker!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 26 2006, 09:25 PM
Post #60

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 06:57 PM)

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:00 PM)
puke1.gif 

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 07:17 PM)
I tried that I ended up peeing all overmyself coz.gif

So did you puke1.gif when you peed all over yourself?? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 05:05 AM