Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Does Size Matter For A Blowjob?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jackyoulike
When sucking dick is it 'the bigger the better'?
diane26
I prefer it to be so small it's like there is nothing there love-smiley-077.gif
UncleBuck
could you apply the saying more than a mouthful is a waste laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif 11.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 18 2006, 09:54 PM)

I feel the same way as Diane! Like so small, it's the size of a clitoris!
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 18 2006, 09:15 PM)
I feel the same way as Diane!  Like so small, it's the size of a clitoris!

laughing-smiley-014.gif
natalie
Well although I like mine on the bigger side, it's definitely harder to stick it very far down your throat and if it's thick (like hubby) it can make your jaw sore faster. So what do you think? smilio09.gif
boanna
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 19 2006, 10:26 AM)
Well although I'd want mine bigger, it's definitely harder to stick it very far down your throat and if it's thick (like hubby) it can make your jaw sore faster. So what do you think? smilio09.gif

thick is great! too long, it just doesnt work good. but, beggers cant be.....so i take what i can get!
Lynette
QUOTE(jackyoulike @ Apr 18 2006, 09:27 PM)
When sucking dick is it 'the bigger the better'?

I don't think it really matters. You just have to adjust the way you give it in accordance with the size of the penis. There are lots of different techniques regarding the sucking of a dick successfully. After-all, there IS more than one way to skin a cat. smile.gif Personally, I never met a cock I didn't like.

*KISS*
diane26
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 19 2006, 10:47 AM)
I don't think it really matters. You just have to adjust the way you give it in accordance with the size of the penis. There are lots of different techniques regarding the sucking of a dick successfully. After-all, there IS more than one way to skin a cat. smile.gif Personally, I never met a cock I didn't like.

*KISS*

Actually there is only one GOOD way to skin a cat. I have recently done this and not really glad I know this but so yeah anyway. dry.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 19 2006, 12:26 PM)
Well although I'd want mine bigger, it's definitely harder to stick it very far down your throat and if it's thick (like hubby) it can make your jaw sore faster. So what do you think? smilio09.gif

So you end up with lockjaw too from the thickness huh, I so hear ya there sistah and I like it big enough to tickle my tonsils too tongue.gif
actarus
QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 19 2006, 07:47 PM)
Personally, I never met a cock I didn't like.

Best sentence of all times. smile.gif 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 18 2006, 07:54 PM)

is that why you are so fond of belicked? laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 24 2006, 06:47 PM)
is that why you are so fond of belicked?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

smilio04.gif
diane26
nah.gif
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 24 2006, 03:47 PM)
is that why you are so fond of belicked?  laughing-smiley-017.gif

thenewguy
Diane, your aversion to providing the fellatio worries me. Oral sex is a big part of keeping the love life exciting, time for you to get freaky and let the inner slut out to play.
diane26
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Apr 25 2006, 12:13 PM)
Diane, your aversion to providing the fellatio worries me. Oral sex is a big part of keeping the love life exciting, time for you to get freaky and let the inner slut out to play.

Oh hush I do now and than and the shittiest thing of it all is apparently I do it super well, so some want it even more. UGH I need to stop trying to be the best at everything.

I am trying to do it at least once a month and that is HUGE for me.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 04:41 PM)
Oh hush I do now and than and the shittiest thing of it all is apparently I do it super well, so some want it even more. UGH I need to stop trying to be the best at everything.

I'll be the judge of that!!!

So when should I come over???
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 25 2006, 01:42 PM)
I'll be the judge of that!!! 

So when should I come over???

8 Works for me and please shower first and it wouldn't hurt to bring some soft melted dove chocolate.
Thanks in advance 2thumbs.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 04:46 PM)
8 Works for me and please shower first and it wouldn't hurt to bring some soft melted dove chocolate.
Thanks in advance 2thumbs.gif

done and done

Actually, I thought you and I could shower together when I got there, but either way is fine with me.
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 25 2006, 01:54 PM)
done and done

Actually, I thought you and I could shower together when I got there, but either way is fine with me.

Ok that will work, that way I have time to size up what I will be working with nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 05:00 PM)
Ok that will work, that way I have time to size up what I will be working with nah.gif

Ha ha. Don't worry. That probably won't take very long ph34r.gif
although I had it measure once. Turns out, it's a mouthful.

(lots of burn potential on that one popc1.gif)
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 25 2006, 03:10 PM)
Ha ha.  Don't worry.  That probably won't take very long ph34r.gif
although I had it measure once.  Turns out, it's a mouthful.

(lots of burn potential on that one popc1.gif)

thenewguy must have a really tiny mouth laughing-smiley-017.gif
numba1fan
laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
countryboy11
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 04:41 PM)

Just wondering Diane...is there something in particualr about it that turns you off to blowjobs?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 25 2006, 05:21 PM)
thenewguy must have a really tiny mouth  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Perfect burn. ha, that Bobaloo guy sure had it comin'!!! Hey wait a minute. that's me.
diane26
QUOTE(countryboy11 @ Apr 25 2006, 02:31 PM)
Just wondering Diane...is there something in particualr about it that turns you off to blowjobs?

The taste of the precum, my husband seems to really enjoy it when I suck super hard like from mid dick up to the top as tight as I can and every single time I do that he precums a pit and I instantly want to vomit. Not to mention it just isnt nice looking either I mean hairy sweaty balls and I am supposed to suck on the part you piss out of blink.gif have my head down where you shit. Bleck anyway I can tune most of that out but the taste of the precum is what really makes me want to gag. Oh and damn it hurts the mouth after a few minutes.
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 04:58 PM)
The taste of the precum, my husband seems to really enjoy it when I suck super hard like from mid dick up to the top as tight as I can and every single time I do that he precums a pit and I instantly want to vomit. Not to mention it just isnt nice looking either I mean hairy sweaty balls and I am supposed to suck on the part you piss out of blink.gif  have my head down where you shit. Bleck anyway I can tune most of that out but the taste of the precum is what really makes me want to gag. Oh and damn it hurts the mouth after a few minutes.

wow you make it sound so sexy haha.

Anyway your comments remind me of a Kids In the Hall sketch from way back. The husband is telling the wife that he wishes she would pay more attention to his nipples during sex. She tells him she can't brng herself to do it because "he pees with his nipples". He says, "I don't pee with my nipples, I pee with my penis!". Whereupon the wife begins gagging and dry heaving. laughing-smiley-017.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 25 2006, 04:10 PM)
wow you make it sound so sexy haha.

Anyway your comments remind me of a Kids In the Hall sketch from way back. The husband is telling the wife that he wishes she would pay more attention to his nipples during sex. She tells him she can't brng herself to do it because "he pees with his nipples". He says, "I don't pee with my nipples, I pee with my penis!". Whereupon the wife begins gagging and dry heaving.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

blink.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 06:58 PM)
The taste of the precum, my husband seems to really enjoy it when I suck super hard like from mid dick up to the top as tight as I can and every single time I do that he precums a pit and I instantly want to vomit. Not to mention it just isnt nice looking either I mean hairy sweaty balls and I am supposed to suck on the part you piss out of blink.gif  have my head down where you shit. Bleck anyway I can tune most of that out but the taste of the precum is what really makes me want to gag. Oh and damn it hurts the mouth after a few minutes.

Diane, quite frankly, what's WRONG with hairy, sweaty balls??? Balls are supposed to be hairy and sweaty. And women are supposed to love them. laughing-smiley-014.gif

And all genitals are either where the pee comes out of -- or close to it. A woman's urethra is like millimeters from the opening of the vagina. Nobody would have oral sex by your lofty standards! laughing-smiley-014.gif

And what direction are you approaching the "love rocket" from that it's so close to where the "#2" comes out??? ph34r.gif

And what's wrong with pre-cum??? It's not like it's sulfuric acid or something.

If you were the author, I think "The Joy of Sex" would be like five pages long!!!

But I still love you.... nah.gif
diane26
Issac,

The points you made above are why if I were ever to go Bi I would not be very good at it for I would NEVER go down on a woman. GROSS!! If my husband never wanted to do it I would understand, BUT he happens to love it and he says I taste really sweet,well his precum does not if it did I would love giving Bj's. Allthough the anus is a few inches from the other place it is still to close for comfort for me but that is the least of it at least the balls put a divider up on a woman there is no divider and how a man can enjoy licking an asshole or around it is BEYOND me.
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 12:29 AM)
Issac,

The points you made above are why if I were ever to go Bi I would not be very good at it for I would NEVER go down on a woman. GROSS!!

"would not be very good at it" is an UNDERSTATEMENT. You would be a terrible bi. Since neither women has a penis, the only thing left is basically oral sex. What would you guys do, stare meaningfully into each other's faces until you both had shuddering O's? That could take a while...... laughing-smiley-014.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 12:29 AM)
Issac,

Allthough the anus is a few inches from the other place it is still to close for comfort for me but that is the least of it at least the balls put a divider up on a woman there is no divider and how a man can enjoy licking an asshole or around it is BEYOND me.

You know when you kiss someone on the lips, it's only a few feet from the anus? ph34r.gif

Also, don't people still wash down there any more? If things are clean, I don't think you would even be aware that you were near that area.
thenewguy
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 25 2006, 06:58 PM)

You do realize he sticks that same thing he pees out of INSIDE you right? Mouth or vagina... it's still IN you.

I think it's a mental block. Perhaps you need cock therapy. 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif 11.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 25 2006, 08:31 PM)
Diane, quite frankly, what's WRONG with hairy, sweaty balls???  Balls are supposed to be hairy and sweaty.  And women are supposed to love them.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Scweaty Balls laughing-smiley-014.gif
ndboxer
Still looking for the lady that can take it all in and lick the balls. When I find that I will get married.
titlover121
i dont think size matters if a girl knows what shes doing i know a girl who actually loved it when a cock would gag her
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 06:51 AM)
"would not be very good at it" is an UNDERSTATEMENT.  You would be a terrible bi.  Since neither women has a penis, the only thing left is basically oral sex.  What would you guys do, stare meaningfully into each other's faces until you both had shuddering O's?  That could take a while...... laughing-smiley-014.gif

Hey at least I am not one to put up fronts I know what I like and what I don't like and I stay true to myself. The only thing I could do for them is suck on some boobies so I take full responsibility that allthough i find femals highly attractive I would never make a good girfriend.
natalie
QUOTE(ndboxer @ Apr 26 2006, 12:52 PM)
Still looking for the lady that can take it all in and lick the balls.  When I find that I will get married.

Boy she would have to have one freakishly long tongue. tongue.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 06:54 AM)
You know when you kiss someone on the lips, it's only a few feet from the anus?  ph34r.gif

Also, don't people still wash down there any more?  If things are clean, I don't think you would even be aware that you were near that area.

Ok issac here is thekicker I know I totally am gonna loose any appeal to men here but I am not a fan of tounge kissing either. I have to do some serious mental blocking and tuning out to let go and enjoy it.
diane26
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Apr 26 2006, 09:41 AM)
You do realize he sticks that same thing he pees out of INSIDE you right? Mouth or vagina... it's still IN you.

I think it's a mental block. Perhaps you need cock therapy.   11.gif   11.gif   11.gif   11.gif

Newguy, I find BJ's a lot more of a personal act and intimate act than sex itself. I dunno why but for me having that in my mouth is a lot more personal. To each is own but I will never understand people that can just go have random oral sex with anyone. I am sure it is hypocritical to say that but just how I am if I were to be raped I would rather it be intercourse only than him forcing me to suck him that would be a lot harder for me to deal with. Rape is bad just the same I know I have been violated before but for me that is about as personal as it gets.
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 11:05 AM)
Ok issac here is thekicker I know I totally am gonna loose any appeal to men here but I am not a fan of tounge kissing either. I have to do some serious mental blocking and tuning out to let go and enjoy it.

next you're going to say, no sex with the lights on either tongue.gif
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 01:05 PM)

You know, I think the real issue here might be that you are kind of a germ phobe.

Do you have to have food extra fresh? Won't eat re-heated stuff from the night before? I'm not trying to be funny, but it seems like the people who have problems with oral are either:

1) Always thinking of sexual politics -- certain positions or acts are either degrading or too submissive. I had a gf who would not give a bj if she were on her knees because it would be like she were "subservient" to me.

-- OR --

2) Are concerned about cleanliness, smell, texture, etc.
natalie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 02:13 PM)
next you're going to say, no sex with the lights on either  tongue.gif

Are you sure that's not just your girlfriends gnappy? Maybe they don;t have an issue with you seeing them in the light but an issue with seeing you in the light. nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 26 2006, 12:33 PM)
Are you sure that's not just your girlfriends gnappy? Maybe they don;t have an issue with you seeing them in the light but an issue with seeing you in the light. nah.gif

BAM!

and OUCH!

and YOU'RE PROBABLY RIGHT!

and THAT IS ALL!
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 11:13 AM)
next you're going to say, no sex with the lights on either  tongue.gif

No No lights can be on you can pull out the sex swing and plastic bedding for all the squirting and all that, just the few quirks I mentioned are it:)
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 04:54 PM)
No No lights can be on you can pull out the sex swing and plastic bedding for all the squirting and all that, just the few quirks I mentioned are it:)

are u cool with another female squirting on you?
diane26
QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 26 2006, 11:19 AM)
You know, I think the real issue here might be that you are kind of a germ phobe.

Do you have to have food extra fresh?  Won't eat re-heated stuff from the night before?  I'm not trying to be funny, but it seems like the people who have problems with oral are either:

1) Always thinking of sexual politics -- certain positions or acts are either degrading or too submissive.  I had a gf who would not give a bj if she were on her knees because it would be like she were "subservient" to me.

-- OR --

2) Are concerned about cleanliness, smell, texture, etc.

I am number two, I am not a huge germaphobe like Monk or anything, some things you can't avoid and I accept that, but I try to control what I can and I really have to tune things out mentally to do oral sex and if I feel "gross" down there (woman will know what I mean) I won't let him go down.

I will only reheat 2 things to eat cause they taste better the day after, LOL but my meat is cooked all the way through prefer it on the dry side just to make sure and so on and so forth.

The Vagina is a has some pretty strong acid protection and I am don't so much associate "germs" with it, **beyond STD's and stuff** I have never had a yeast infection or UTI's or anything so not a big deal but for me my mouth and face is a lot more "sacred" and I want to protect more.
diane26
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 26 2006, 03:57 PM)
are u cool with another female squirting on you?

puke1.gif Ok and that but I am suprised you would ask since I am not ok with HIM squirting on me. nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 04:58 PM)
I am number two, I am not a huge germaphobe like Monk or anything, some things you can't avoid and I accept that, but I try to control what I can and I really have to tune things out mentally to do oral sex and if I feel "gross" down there (woman will know what I mean) I won't let him go down.

I will only reheat 2 things to eat cause they taste better the day after, LOL but my meat is cooked all the way through prefer it on the dry side just to make sure and so on and so forth.

The Vagina is a has some pretty strong acid protection and I am don't so much associate "germs" with it, **beyond STD's and stuff** I have never had a yeast infection or UTI's or anything so not a big deal but for me my mouth and face is a lot more "sacred" and I want to protect more.

I really gotta question your career choice! Nurses gotta deal with the grossest of gross.
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 26 2006, 05:00 PM)
puke1.gif  Ok and that but I am suprised you would ask since I am not ok with HIM squirting on me.  nah.gif

couldn't hurt to ask confused-smiley-013.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.