Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

63 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lynette, stunning lady with a beautiful body

Boobluver2
post May 31 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #91

C Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 24 2006, 05:23 PM)
Posting pics is easy. I've probably got like 20 megabtes worth. I'm thinking that equals over two thousand. But, it's hard for me to keep posting. There are a lot of women out there that would consider me just another "boobie site whore" if I were to download to capacity. I'll throgh some out here on this thread from time to time, but I don't want to overdue it.
    In the meantime, I've got a question. I'd like to know if you guys believe that most men DO masterbate to the pictures that women post on these typpes of sites. I have my opinion, but I'd like to see how many of you have the same one as me.

*KISSES* to all of you.

I wouldn't pay any attention to anyone's comment that doesn't post a picture of themselves at all. Besides, why care what some idiot says out there especially if it isn't true. Isn't this site about boobs? And this thread is about you? So don't listen to some repressed individual that implies someone is something if they do certain things. People like that shouldn't even be on this site then. But hey, there are idiots in all walks of life.

Lynette, I love your pics! Please keep posting, you are hot and I enjoy reading your comments.

And no, pictures don't make me want to "whack off." But if during sex a girl asks me too, I will do whatever I can to drive her wild!!

Keep up the great work, you look fantastic!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post May 31 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #92

C Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 26 2006, 06:15 PM)
In a limo on the way to the airport with some Jack Daniels. What a ride!

I want to ride to the airport with you!!!

Where do you want to go?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 31 2006, 12:35 PM
Post #93

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 30 2006, 01:43 PM)
What have you brought to bed from the kitchen?

Just my wife tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 31 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #94

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 31 2006, 12:35 PM)
Just my wife  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Lynette
post May 31 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #95

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ May 31 2006, 12:27 PM)
I wouldn't pay any attention to anyone's comment that doesn't post a picture of themselves at all.  Besides, why care what some idiot says out there especially if it isn't true.  Isn't this site about boobs?  And this thread is about you?  So don't listen to some repressed individual that implies someone is something if they do certain things.  People like that shouldn't even be on this site then.  But hey, there are idiots in all walks of life.

Lynette, I love your pics!  Please keep posting, you are hot and I enjoy reading your comments.

And no, pictures don't make me want to "whack off."  But if during sex a girl asks me too, I will do whatever I can to drive her wild!!

Keep up the great work, you look fantastic!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Actually this picture was taken by th guy who I took back home to Tahiti with me. We got naked in the back of the limo, I sucked his dick for a while, then, facining forward let him take me from behind while I rolled down the partition, let the driver have an eyeful and carried on a sort conversation with him while my boyfriend was pounding my pussy with his dick. I knew the driver could see everything that was happening when he made a remark about how great my tits looked bouncing and swaying around as I leaned forward toward him while bracing myself with my arms against the bulkhead between the back and the drivers compartment. I NEVER had done anything like that before, but Jack Daniels makes me do a lot of things that I ordinarily would never do. I DO remember how HARD I came though. It was wonderful!
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post May 31 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #96

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(Lynette @ May 31 2006, 05:30 PM)
Actually this picture was taken by th guy who I took back home to Tahiti with me. We got naked in the back of the limo, I sucked his dick for a while, then, facining forward let him take me from behind while I rolled down the partition, let the driver have an eyeful and carried on a sort conversation with him while my boyfriend was pounding my pussy with his dick. I knew the driver could see everything that was happening when he made a remark about how great my tits looked bouncing and swaying around as I leaned forward toward him while bracing myself with my arms against the bulkhead between the back and the drivers compartment. I NEVER had done anything like that before, but Jack Daniels makes me do a lot of things that I ordinarily would never do. I DO remember how HARD I came though. It was wonderful!

God Bless Jack Daniels then! I think I will run out and buy some stock in the company now...your words have convinced me how valuable of an item it is!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post May 31 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #97

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(stevieboy @ May 31 2006, 05:32 PM)
God Bless Jack Daniels then!  I think I will run out and buy some stock in the company now...your words have convinced me how valuable of an item it is!

Buy stock??!! What a waste of an opportunity. I'd buy a case and personally deliver it to Lynette!!

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Jun 1 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #98

C Cup

Would you like that case of Jack Daniels chilled or at room temperature? LOL!!

I used to love JD, a lot!! Jack & Ginger, Jack & Coke, Jack chilled, etc. But that was when I was playing rock in a band in college. I used to always have a bottle on stage with me to "sip" out of while we played, during breaks, etc. It became part of my persona in a way too. But, I think I might have overdone it with JD as I can't even smell it anymore. I now prefer a good single malt Scotch, but love women that love JD!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
stevieboy
post Jun 1 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #99

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 31 2006, 08:47 PM)
Buy stock??!!  What a waste of an opportunity.  I'd buy a case and personally deliver it to Lynette!!

Can't believe I didn't think of that too...Good point. How dumb could I be?
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 1 2006, 09:53 PM
Post #100

D Cup

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Jun 1 2006, 11:10 AM)
Would you like that case of Jack Daniels chilled or at room temperature?  LOL!!

I used to love JD, a lot!!  Jack & Ginger, Jack & Coke, Jack chilled, etc.  But that was when I was playing rock in a band in college.  I used to always have a bottle on stage with me to "sip" out of while we played, during breaks, etc.  It became part of my persona in a way too.  But, I think I might have overdone it with JD as I can't even smell it anymore.  I now prefer a good single malt Scotch, but love women that love JD!!

2thumbs.gif

Two fingers at a time...straight up. smile.gif
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Jun 2 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #101

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 1 2006, 09:53 PM)
Two fingers at a time...straight up. smile.gif

did you say you wanted me straight up and my two fingers...btw i'm changing my name to jack daniels cool.gif

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 8 2006, 09:09 PM
Post #102

D Cup

Anyone agree with my opinion on the "Cleavage" thread?
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 14 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #103

D Cup

OK, anyone up for a little game of "how big is your tool"? You guys tell me how big yours is in inches (gotta be honest though) and in a couple of weeks we'll add up the inches and devide by the number of dicks and see what the average length of the guys of RMM is. BTW, I'm asking this out of my own curiousity.
*KISS*
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Jun 14 2006, 10:03 PM
Post #104

D Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 14 2006, 09:48 PM)
OK, anyone up for a little game of "how big is your tool"? You guys tell me how big yours is in inches (gotta be honest though) and in a couple of weeks we'll add up the inches and devide by the number of dicks and see what the average length of the guys of RMM is. BTW, I'm asking this out of my own curiousity.
                                                               *KISS*

care to make a guess?

--------------------
+Quote Post
somfan
post Jun 15 2006, 02:12 AM
Post #105

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 14 2006, 06:48 PM)
                                                               *KISS*

How about posting a new picture to help our tools grow to their maximum length? 22.gif before we measure. The length may vary depending on the
BI (bonerfication index) of the image.

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 15 2006, 06:34 PM
Post #106

D Cup

QUOTE(somfan @ Jun 15 2006, 02:12 AM)
How about posting a new picture to help our tools grow to their maximum length?  22.gif   before we measure.  The length may vary depending on the
BI (bonerfication index) of the image.

Come on you guys. I'm serious here. I'm sure you all know how long your respective dicks are. I really want to know How big is your dick? As a matter of fact let's extend this to your gues on how big your balls are too. I love rolling a guys balls around with my fingers. Anybodys the size of small chicken eggs? M-m-m-m-m-m-m! wub.gif
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Jun 17 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #107

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

HAHA!!! yes, JD is def a reason ive done some crazy things. it gets me fucked up. recently after throwing back some jack and coke my friend was fooling around on her bed with a guy. i decided it would be fun to sit in the corner of the bed near the wall and watch as i sipped my drink. it was turning me on so i helped them out some by undoing her bra and fondling her breasts as the guy went down on her. they wanted me to join but i was shy smilio05.gif

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Jun 18 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #108

D Cup

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ Jun 17 2006, 06:01 PM)
HAHA!!! yes, JD is def a reason ive done some crazy things. it gets me fucked up. recently after throwing back some jack and coke my friend was fooling around on her bed with a guy. i decided it would be fun to sit in the corner of the bed near the wall and watch as i sipped my drink. it was turning me on so i helped them out some by undoing her bra and fondling her breasts as the guy went down on her. they wanted me to join but i was shy smilio05.gif

that would get me to about 8.5"

there it is lyn

--------------------
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Jun 19 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #109

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 19 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #110

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

*KISS*

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 15 2006, 06:34 PM)
Come on you guys. I'm serious here. I'm sure you all know how long your respective dicks are. I really want to know  How big is your dick? As a matter of fact let's extend this to your gues on how big your balls are too. I love rolling a guys balls around with my fingers. Anybodys the size of small chicken eggs? M-m-m-m-m-m-m! love-smiley-052.gif

I'm thinking you have to make a thread about this.......it should be fun 22.gif

yes, muah ballz are the size of smallish chicken eggs ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 19 2006, 09:01 AM
Post #111

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

*KISS*

Well since you asked .. 8.5 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 19 2006, 09:05 AM
Post #112

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 19 2006, 09:01 AM)
Well since you asked  ..  8.5    2thumbs.gif

prove it popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Jun 19 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #113

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 19 2006, 09:01 AM)
Well since you asked  ..  8.5    2thumbs.gif

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 19 2006, 09:05 AM)
prove it popc1.gif

speaking of proof, I would say that this is proof that AF loves the cock. He'll look for any excuse just to see another picture of one.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 19 2006, 10:42 AM
Post #114

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 19 2006, 10:03 AM)
speaking of proof, I would say that this is proof that AF loves the cock.  He'll look for any excuse just to see another picture of one.

rolleyes.gif

nope, I just like calling out LIARS on the intraweb.com/org popc1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 19 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #115

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 19 2006, 10:03 AM)
speaking of proof, I would say that this is proof that AF loves the cock.  He'll look for any excuse just to see another picture of one.

So Bob am I suppose to show him my cock now so he can cum on it and enter it in the cum covered pics category as his own ? just sayin ... that seems to be the words of the day
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Jun 19 2006, 07:27 PM
Post #116

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 15 2006, 06:34 PM)
Come on you guys. I'm serious here. I'm sure you all know how long your respective dicks are. I really want to know  How big is your dick? As a matter of fact let's extend this to your gues on how big your balls are too. I love rolling a guys balls around with my fingers. Anybodys the size of small chicken eggs? M-m-m-m-m-m-m! love-smiley-052.gif

honest question deserves an honest answer: about 5 1/2"
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 19 2006, 08:12 PM
Post #117

D Cup

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 19 2006, 09:05 AM)
prove it popc1.gif

ROTFLMAO!
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jun 20 2006, 09:04 AM
Post #118

D Cup

Western photo shoot 2002... Lynette, make-up girl, and a great fitting pair of jeans.
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jun 20 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #119

(o)v(o)

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 20 2006, 09:04 AM)
Western photo shoot 2002... Lynette, make-up girl, and a great fitting pair of jeans.

22.gif somthing about jeans....*drools*

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 19 2006, 05:32 PM)
So Bob am I suppose to show him my cock  now so he can  cum on it and enter it in the  cum covered pics category as his own ?   just sayin ...   that seems to be the words of the day

rolleyes.gif you won't, cause it's not rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Jun 20 2006, 10:16 AM
Post #120

C Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 20 2006, 09:04 AM)

Something about a great fitting pair of jeans and a great ass that fits in them.

I like that style, hope it becomes more popular as the summer goes on!!

And as Rod Stewart once sang "you wear it well!"
+Quote Post

63 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:35 AM