Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Question For The Ladies.....

paybarraman
post Jun 3 2013, 02:19 AM
Post #1

Our line starts coach?

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,198

Ok Ladies...

Does it gross you out or make you squirmish if your Husband/Boyfriend/SO tells you they masturbate?

I recently mentioned this to my SO since our sex life is practically non-existent. The context was basically "You must be able to live with it but I cant....I at least take care of myself but you..." It was at this point that she went into "No NO NO!! I dont wanna know!! Ewwwwww...:"

Well? How many of you would be put off being told this?

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
stevieboy
post Jun 19 2013, 09:00 PM
Post #2

C Cup

Member No.: 9,995

Funny that some women are put off by the idea. Lately sex has been the furthest thing from my wife's mind which sucks for me as its the summertime when she usually looks her best between her deep dark tan and the very skimpy clothes she wears. Anyway recently during a conversation whereby I was griping about not getting any she looks at me and says that I just need to learn to jack off when I'm horny because unless she's in the mood she doesn't want to hear about how bad I wanna screw her so the other morning I woke up super horny and tried to start something and she just rolls over and says I told you...beat off. I'll just watch.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Jun 20 2013, 09:04 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jun 19 2013, 07:00 PM)
Funny that some women are put off by the idea.  Lately sex has been the furthest thing from my wife's mind which sucks for me as its the summertime when she usually looks her best between her deep dark tan and the very skimpy clothes she wears.  Anyway recently during a conversation whereby I was griping about not getting any she looks at me and says that I just need to learn to jack off when I'm horny because unless she's in the mood she doesn't want to hear about how bad I wanna screw her so the other morning I woke up super horny and tried to start something and she just rolls over and says I told you...beat off.  I'll just watch.

My wife recently walked in on me while I was stroking , well actually I had been using my cock pump and had just removed it and was stroking the end result , There was lube all over it and pre cum dripping , whens he entered the bathroom she was Taken back I could tell , then she says , "Can I watch ?" I said sure but it wont be long . When I came all she said was "NOW CLEAN UP YOUR MESS PERV. " I was like You bitch . We have not discussed since , but now she knocks before she enters the bathroom .
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
paybarraman   Question For The Ladies.....   Jun 3 2013, 02:19 AM
asianones   Definitely does not gross me out. I actually lik...   Jun 3 2013, 02:40 AM
evade20   You are an exceptionally hot babe!!!...   Jun 3 2013, 06:39 AM
asianones   :)   Jun 5 2013, 01:57 AM
me gusta   My old lady freaks out about it says its cheating ...   Jun 6 2013, 03:38 PM
Lynette   [color=purple]Most of the folks here already know ...   Jun 19 2013, 07:39 PM
AlaskaDude   Mutual masturbation is so incredibly erotic...on...   Jun 19 2013, 08:46 PM
Jennifer_Anne   Yes! I'm not the only one who enjoys th...   Jul 12 2013, 12:05 AM
badgirlpinky   this would turn me on especially if it was to naug...   Jul 12 2013, 12:32 AM
Miss Stars   I love seeing men jack off and love cum too. I thi...   Jul 12 2013, 12:53 AM
paybarraman   I tried that once.....tried to get her to watc...   Jul 12 2013, 02:47 AM
Minnesotamelons   It's so hot and turns me on like crazy!...   Jul 12 2013, 10:00 AM
JCupTitties   Jerking off is not gross, it's natural but wit...   Jul 24 2013, 07:47 PM
Laurendd   There is nothing that gets me going like seeing my...   Jul 24 2013, 10:54 PM
Laurendd   Put off ? No way.....I feel sorry for some girls ...   Jul 24 2013, 11:51 PM
Lynette   [color=purple]I was talking about this subject a c...   Jul 25 2013, 01:28 PM
LovemInNJ   :woohoo:   Jul 26 2013, 06:32 AM
boredandlonely77   Good god no it doesn't freak me out. It turns ...   Aug 4 2013, 06:48 PM
crimson   .. ;) mMM O yeah that is sexy :bonerfied:   Aug 12 2013, 02:29 PM
paybarraman   I got some movies... :bonerfied: Wanna cum wa...   Aug 12 2013, 08:54 AM
boredandlonely77   MWHAHAHAHAHA! Maybe ;P lollll   Aug 12 2013, 05:20 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 12:47 PM