Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

122 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> hott1976

closeup
post Apr 27 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #1981

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 26 2006, 05:58 PM)
closeup...
the quiz is to damn funny.  It's funny cause i was imagining myself in most of those scenarios.  Especially the tongue one!  smile.gif  Thanks for your kind words... 
BTW, i don't teach high school.  wink.gif

I know you don't teach High School but the quiz is for grown-ups only. Maybe it should be on a college entrance exam.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 27 2006, 08:55 AM
Post #1982

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 26 2006, 11:31 PM)
I don't know how far "down here" was, but I took a vacation and Bobaloo dropped the ball.... love-smiley-077.gif

Hey now. that post was from April 9, which is a sunday. I'm not often on here over the weekend. I may have dropped the ball, but give me a little slack.

In any case, Hott, sorry if I'm responsible for letting you drop to near the bottom. I'll be better at keeping you on top from now on. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
Lvrboy
post Apr 27 2006, 03:48 PM
Post #1983

C Cup

Member No.: 9,570

Hot on top. Now that's just where I want her. smile.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 27 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #1984

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

all i can say is i worked hard to post some new shots of the entire bod and the scores are low. Again...my claim to fame on this site is fuck em'. We either got some jealous human females or some wierd dudes...or a little of both! Oh well...keep strutin' my stuff till the bod gets old and saggy. smile.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 27 2006, 06:09 PM
Post #1985

Double D's

Feel Free to reply to that with all honesty..i know i am going to hear how full of shit i am or how full of myself i am. Unfortunetly i work hard for what i got and it isn't all about the ta ta's. sad.gif
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 27 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #1986

Double D's

AND THAT IS ALLL............................
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 27 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #1987

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 27 2006, 04:11 PM)

ohmy.gif My line!

What are your scores right now anyway. When I voted on them they were in the upper 7's, which is a pretty good score around here. Have they dropped significantly? I don't know how someone couldn't rate them high, they are beautiful!

I find that when girls post pics in my 411 their scores magically go up across the board wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 27 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #1988

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 27 2006, 06:08 PM)
all i can say is i worked hard to post some new shots of the entire bod and the scores are low.  Again...my claim to fame on this site is fuck em'.  We either got some jealous human females or some wierd dudes...or a little of both!  Oh well...keep strutin' my stuff till the bod gets old and saggy.  smile.gif

I'm so glad you posted new shots. i voted you all 10s cuz that's what your sexy body deserves.

Keep on struttin' cuz your fans love it!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 27 2006, 06:09 PM)
Feel Free to reply to that with all honesty..i know i am going to hear how full of shit i am or how full of myself i am.  Unfortunetly i work hard for what i got and it isn't all about the ta ta's.  sad.gif

I'd rather you be full of me wink.gif

And you're right... it's not all about the ta tas
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 27 2006, 06:11 PM)

God I hope not. I hope that's never all, Hott.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
ndboxer
post Apr 27 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #1989

B Cup

Member No.: 2,993

Hot keep doing what your doing those of us that matter love it. And for those who don't ah who cares they don't matter!!!
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 27 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #1990

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 27 2006, 06:09 PM)
Feel Free to reply to that with all honesty..i know i am going to hear how full of shit i am or how full of myself i am.  Unfortunetly i work hard for what i got and it isn't all about the ta ta's.  sad.gif

You're right, someone is scoring you really low. I woke up in the middle of the night a few days ago and decided to see who was logged on. There was only one other person on at that time. When I went to the ratings page, it must have been right after the pictures went up. Anyway, alot of the scores were ones, including yours. I'm not going to name names because it may have just been a coincidence but SOMEBODY was putting up alot of ones.
+Quote Post
redneckgirl
post Apr 27 2006, 08:16 PM
Post #1991

B Cup

Member No.: 13,732

all i can say is i worked hard to post some new shots of the entire bod and the scores are low.  Again...my claim to fame on this site is fuck em'.  We either got some jealous human females or some wierd dudes...or a little of both!  Oh well...keep strutin' my stuff till the bod gets old and saggy.  smile.gif

Hey I know the feeling. I watched my score stay at the top all day yesterday, then, suddenly my score began to drop overnight from what I can only see as a bunch of 1's. Seems like there is a conspiracy going on.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 28 2006, 12:49 AM
Post #1992

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

Girls can be so catty. That's why i don't bother too much with the ratings pages. I mostly do it to help Jon and C-man. If I want attention from my fans I post where they know to find me. Don't worry hott you chose a fitting name for yourself 'cause you are hot! love-smiley-052.gif
+Quote Post
hal the broken clown
post Apr 28 2006, 01:21 AM
Post #1993

A Cup

Member No.: 14,948

you or defintly hot from head to toe and all that post pictures in here we love you
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Apr 28 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #1994

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

And I don't get it either! You have one extremely hot body and have taken great shots to post. I know I've given you 10's as I think you are one great lady (mind & body) and don't understand how others cannot see the same thing.

Must be some blind guys out there or extremely insecure women giving low scores.

Just know......YOU ARE HOT!! WAY HOTT!!!

And thanks for sharing your gorgeous self with us!!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Apr 28 2006, 09:55 AM
Post #1995

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Apr 27 2006, 08:16 PM)
Hey I know the feeling.  I watched my score stay at the top all day yesterday, then, suddenly my score  began to drop overnight from what I can only see as a bunch of 1's.  Seems like there is a conspiracy going on.

And you are another one that I can't understand how you'd get a low score. You also have posted great pics that one would have a hard time not giving a high score too! The last couple posts have been incredible and 10's all the way!! Your score also should be higher.

I don't get how some people score someone as hot as you low, it just doesn't make sense. Both you and HOTT are that, HOT!!

Don't worry about those that can't see........those of us that can see are very pleased!!!!!

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
redneckgirl
post Apr 28 2006, 11:43 AM
Post #1996

B Cup

Member No.: 13,732

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Apr 28 2006, 09:55 AM)
And you are another one that I can't understand how you'd get a low score.  You also have posted great pics that one would have a hard time not giving a high score too!  The last couple posts have been incredible and 10's all the way!!  Your score also should be higher.

I don't get how some people score someone as hot as you low, it just doesn't make sense.  Both you and HOTT are that, HOT!!

Don't worry about those that can't see........those of us that can see are very pleased!!!!!

2thumbs.gif

Well, I'm not really complaining about what my score ends up. Its how it gets there. It satyed at 8.4 until I got 170 votes. Then like 30 votes later it was down to 7.8 overnight. I just have a good time on here anyway. Screw the haters wink.gif
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Apr 28 2006, 12:47 PM
Post #1997

D Cup

Member No.: 6,095

you will strut forever because i don't see you ever getty saggy 22.gif

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 28 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #1998

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 27 2006, 05:32 PM)
You're right, someone is scoring you really low. I woke up in the middle of the night a few days ago and decided to see who was logged on. There was only one other person on at that time. When I went to the ratings page, it must have been right after the pictures went up. Anyway, alot of the scores were ones, including yours. I'm not going to name names because it may have just been a coincidence but SOMEBODY was putting up alot of ones.

Was it Closeup? I hear he's a real trouble maker!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 30 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #1999

Double D's

ha! I have a few ideas.... I won't name any names either.
My thoughts on it are this.... everone is born with titties. They are hard to adjust or alter (unless of course you have the money or want to go through that procedure). Maintaining or creating a healthy body is something that takes work which many don't like to do. Here at RMM people are quick to compliment a set of titties regardless of the rest of the package. Big tits and big everything else is ok around here.
People (espeically women) are not as willing to compliment on a good looking girl if the body is not feasible or attainable for themselves.
Just stirring the shit! smile.gif Thanks for the kind words all. I appreciate it. I'm not here for a confidence booster just to chat it up and share with you all what i have (aren't we all here for that reason?). closeup..pm me i'd like to hear your take or your "somebody".
+Quote Post
somfan
post Apr 30 2006, 11:20 AM
Post #2000

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 30 2006, 07:04 AM)
ha!  I have a few ideas....  I won't name any names either. 
My thoughts on it are this.... everone is born with titties.  They are hard to adjust or alter (unless of course you have the money or want to go through that procedure).  Maintaining or creating a healthy body is something that takes work which many don't like to do.  Here at RMM people are quick to compliment a set of titties regardless of the rest of the package.  Big tits and big everything else is ok around here. 
People (espeically women) are not as willing to compliment on a good looking girl if the body is not feasible or attainable for themselves. 
Just stirring the shit!  smile.gif  Thanks for the kind words all.  I appreciate it.  I'm not here for a confidence booster just to chat it up and share with you all what i have (aren't we all here for that reason?).  closeup..pm me i'd like to hear your take or your "somebody".

It's all good that there is a discussion about the meaning of the scores on the main page. In the absence of any objective standard and controls, as well as tangible outcome, i.e. prizes such as cash or scholarships, we probably eventually all agree that the scores are pretty meaningless. The true meaning is that it is, for the most part, a fun and easy game that pulls in advertising revenue. The income that is generated is sufficient enough to support the other activities at RMM that provide hours of enjoyment for the rest of us. Thank you to hot 1976 and the women of RMM for putting your egos and vanity on the line for our benefit. food-smiley-004.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 30 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #2001

Double D's

Your welcum.

I completely understand the "ratings" as that is all they are. Meaningless scores...
In the real world... people may glance at a nice set of tits. And without going any further for sake of hurting others feelings.... a good lookin' women is more than just a huge rack!

AND THAT IS ALL!!!
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Apr 30 2006, 11:35 AM
Post #2002

Double D's

BTW, i'm not gettin heated or anything. smile.gif Or sweatin' anyone's opinion on my body...

If i truly wanted to strike up an argument or get heated i would talk about the No Child Left Behing Law that your very own George Bush supports, the lack of pay for my hard work and how i work to pay for gas these days!
+Quote Post
somfan
post Apr 30 2006, 12:46 PM
Post #2003

Double D's

Member No.: 10,529

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 30 2006, 08:35 AM)
BTW, i'm not gettin heated or anything.  smile.gif  Or sweatin' anyone's opinion on my body... 

If i truly wanted to strike up an argument or get heated i would talk about the No Child Left Behing Law that your very own George Bush supports, the lack of pay for my hard work and how i work to pay for gas these days!

Politics is important stuff, for sure. I am certainly not a Bush supporter and have a vision of a different kind of society than what we got going now. I try to avoid getting heated in any kind of argument these days. Talk is cheap, taking action is
usually more meaningful. Lately, I have become particularly active with and through my union. In general, I adhere to the advice of labor martyr Joe Hill:
"Don't mourn, organize!" But now I'm getting seriously off-topic! smile.gif

--------------------
You'll get pie in the sky when you die, (that's a lie.) - Joe Hill

+Quote Post
TooBoku
post Apr 30 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #2004

Training Bra

Member No.: 14,986

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 28 2006, 12:59 PM)
Was it Closeup? I hear he's a real trouble maker!

Here are my honest thoughts. Anyone who is giving big sloppy girls high ratings have never been with a girl who is in the kind of shape HOTT is in.

Guys, many of you will have to pay for it, but go find a girl with a really nice body and a nice firm pair..... you will never vote the same.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Apr 30 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #2005

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(TooBoku @ Apr 30 2006, 01:42 PM)
Here is my honest thoughts. Anyone who is giving big sloppy girls high ratings have never been with a girl who is in the kind of shape HOTT is in.

Guys, most of you will have to pay for it, but go find a girl with a really nice body and a nice firm pair..... you will never vote the same.

Amen!!!! food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 1 2006, 12:54 AM
Post #2006

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 30 2006, 10:04 AM)
My thoughts on it are this.... everone is born with titties.  They are hard to adjust or alter (unless of course you have the money or want to go through that procedure).  Maintaining or creating a healthy body is something that takes work which many don't like to do.  Here at RMM people are quick to compliment a set of titties regardless of the rest of the package.  Big tits and big everything else is ok around here. 
Just stirring the shit!  smile.gif  Thanks for the kind words all.  I appreciate it.  I'm not here for a confidence booster just to chat it up and share with you all what i have (aren't we all here for that reason?).  closeup..pm me i'd like to hear your take or your "somebody".

To paraphase... Fat women get scored higher than hott because the have D or E Cup tits, and many ppl do not give a fuck about the rest of the body!

Hott is the hottest women here currently posting, hands down, no questions asked

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 02:44 AM
Post #2007

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 30 2006, 07:04 AM)

I appreciate a hot body a lot more than I do just nice tits, I love seeing toned woman, not just skin and bones and not flab but woman that you can tell have worked for that body you can tell you work out which is why I have always admired your body, not all us woman are catty.

It isn't all about the boobs either cause I think I got fairly nice boobs and I am told I do but I always score low as well so it isn't just that. I dunno what it is I have given up trying to figure it out though.

I love your body hot. No doubt.
+Quote Post
diane26
post May 1 2006, 02:46 AM
Post #2008

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 30 2006, 09:54 PM)
To paraphase... Fat women get scored higher than hott because the have D or E Cup tits, and many ppl do not give a fuck about the rest of the body!

Hott is the hottest women here currently posting, hands down, no questions asked

No of the top scoring woman are fat so there blows that theory, and I have seen many woman with big tits with lots of flab in the 4's and 3's so that isnt it either.

I am a fat one with big tits and I don't get high scores.

Any other guesses??
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 1 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #2009

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(diane26 @ May 1 2006, 02:46 AM)
No of the top scoring woman are fat so there blows that theory, and I have seen many woman with big tits with lots of flab in the 4's and 3's so that isnt it either.

I am a fat one with big tits and I don't get high scores.

Any other guesses??

No no no, what I am saying is that there are women who score higher than hott who yes, have larger tits, but have a far inferior body

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Imagirlwatcher
post May 1 2006, 10:56 AM
Post #2010

C Cup

Member No.: 10,510

I don't have a whole lot to say, other than I really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY...wanna have sex with you hott.

03.gif

--------------------
Nice guys finish last.
+Quote Post

122 Pages « < 65 66 67 68 69 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 01:40 PM