Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Woman On Woman
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Ratt
My wife has a fantasy of having sex with another woman. But she is too worried about doing it. I am trying to convince her. Any thoughts on how I can?
evade20
QUOTE(Ratt @ Jun 3 2006, 09:43 PM)
My wife has a fantasy of having sex with another woman. But she is too worried about doing it. I am trying to convince her. Any thoughts on how I can?

Hey, Ratt, What a great idea....Check out the "Are you Girls Gunna Join Me" in the Members only area. It was derailed by the general yada yada yada of the board whores in less than one page. It also got moved from the "Shoot the breeze" thread to the "Sex Talk" thread, and then on to the "Members only area". (Hint it is the bottom of page three in the members only area laughing-smiley-014.gif )

The plus feature of the thread is that it contains one of the only surviving pics of Imagonsgirl.... She and one of her friends are doubling up on aa third woman...

laughing-smiley-014.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35

GOOD LUCK my wife has the same one and has had the oppurtunity just cant seem to cross the line , thought with enough alcohol and the hot tub wed finnally get it done but no success , but I did see some great boobs cause both of them were naked .......
ddd35
Summoner do you have any advice here ?
natalie
Sorry boys if it's gonna happen it will otherwise your out of luck. The chemistry had to be right and alcohol is a good idea just to relax her. Try not to have it one of her friends or someone she knows really well because that will just be to ackward for most women. You know, thinking too much about the reprocussions, if it will make their relationship uncomfortable...all that stuff. Good-luck for you AND her on experiencing this fantasy. drinkup.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 04:14 PM)
Sorry boys if it's gonna happen it will otherwise your out of luck. The chemistry had to be right and alcohol is a good idea just to relax her. Try not to have it one of her friends or someone she knows really well because that will just be to ackward for most women. You know, thinking too much about the reprocussions, if it will make their relationship uncomfortable...all that stuff. Good-luck for you AND her on experiencing this fantasy. drinkup.gif

Any pics or experiences you would like to share with the class

popc1.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 01:14 PM)

would a dozen beer be sufficient?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ Jun 8 2006, 01:25 PM)
popc1.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

yeah, what he said
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 03:14 PM)

You are so right cant be a friend makes things wierd

a long time ago I did my neighbor & her husband was not very happy with me after that

guess I should have let him in

alcohol is your friend when it cums to this
natalie
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ Jun 8 2006, 03:25 PM)
popc1.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

The stories are all in the sex stories thread and no pix. Well there is sort-of. You remember the pictures of one of my girlfriends and me? I did her with hubby but we were so drunk her and I don't remember much of it. Plus I feel creepy about it now because she's someone I try to look out for and protect.
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 8 2006, 03:32 PM)
would a dozen beer be sufficient?

Choose the beer wisely...(i.e. no slug killing crap*)

* Do not start the fav beer thread again. Puhlleseee! laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 8 2006, 10:02 PM)

a long time ago I did my neighbor & her husband was not very happy with me after that

I think I need to hear the details of this again 22.gif popc1.gif ph34r.gif

QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 10:06 PM)
The stories are all in the sex stories thread and no pix. Well there is sort-of. You remember the pictures of one of my girlfriends and me? I did her with hubby but we were so drunk her and I don't remember much of it. Plus I feel creepy about it now because she's someone I try to look out for and protect.

link me

and 22.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 9 2006, 12:39 PM)
I've had personal experience with woman on woman sexual activity,  I did however involve my best friend, we are still to this day best friends (with benefits).  It really has to do with how comfortable you are with your friends.......it hasn't become an everyday occurence between her and I but when the need arises..... but that's what good friends are for grinning-smiley-003.gif

ohsweetjesus
boanna
QUOTE(Ratt @ Jun 3 2006, 07:43 PM)

give her this. it might help the convincing.
boanna
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 8 2006, 08:02 PM)

ok, we arent friends. now can i have some bb!!?? smile.gif

love-smiley-052.gif (BO)
08.gif (BB)

see, a cum buddy here taught me that this morning....i am on top of u!
boanna
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 8 2006, 08:02 PM)

no alcohol BB, takes away at least 4 orgasms....and with BB and BO, i want all i can get!
smilio02.gif alc.gif
smilio08.gif
boanna
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 8 2006, 09:08 PM)
Choose the beer wisely...(i.e. no slug killing crap*)
* Do not start the fav beer thread again.  Puhlleseee! laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

how bout "how much alcohol did i take u to do your _______

neighbor
neighbors wife
neighbors goat
neighbors husband
fedX guy
fedX gal
your X's cousin
_____fill in the blank"
boanna
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 06:35 AM)
I think I need to hear the details of this again 22.gif  popc1.gif  ph34r.gif
link me

and  22.gif

"You remember the pictures of one of my girlfriends and me? I did her with hubby but we were so drunk her and I don't remember much of it."

but I remember nat....how could u forget! coz.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 9 2006, 10:41 AM)
ohsweetjesus

mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord!
boanna
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 02:25 PM)
mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord!

...and SHE is good!
Just Hangin
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 9 2006, 01:39 PM)
I've had personal experience with woman on woman sexual activity,  I did however involve my best friend, we are still to this day best friends (with benefits).  It really has to do with how comfortable you are with your friends.......it hasn't become an everyday occurence between her and I but when the need arises..... but that's what good friends are for grinning-smiley-003.gif

That is so HOT 22.gif

I think you need to update your portfolio soon confused-smiley-013.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 05:16 PM)

Ya know BO you really are a beautiful women (like ya haven't heird that before) but you are.

With pics like that you could make a Nun convert wink.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ Jun 9 2006, 02:36 PM)
Ya know BO you really are a beautiful women (like ya haven't heird that before) but you are.
With pics like that you could make a Nun convert wink.gif

i did. i was a nun until i found this site... laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 9 2006, 12:39 PM)

oh yeah thats what Im talkin about !!!
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 04:18 PM)
wub.gif (BO)
08.gif (BB)
I just want to have my way with you

I want a cum buddy

QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 04:20 PM)
no alcohol BB, takes away at least 4 orgasms....and with BB and BO, i want all i can get!
smilio02.gif alc.gif
smilio08.gif

You can have all you want smilio09.gif wub.gif
Pinkcheeks214
Good luck!
Assfucker
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 04:16 PM)

22.gif GOODMORNINGVIETNAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 22.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 04:18 PM)
love-smiley-052.gif (BO)
08.gif (BB)

blink.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
cassie
i have had the same thoughts... i dont think my husband knows and i dont know if he would be ok with it... i know its a fantacy thing but he doesnt feel that way at all. so should i go with it my best friend is ready or should i leave it for the mind? love-smiley-085.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(cassie @ Jun 12 2006, 02:57 PM)
i have had the same thoughts... i dont think my husband knows and i dont know if he would be ok with it... i know its a fantacy thing but he doesnt feel that way at all. so should i go with it my best friend is ready or should i leave it for the mind?  love-smiley-085.gif

Go for it, and include your husband, do a evening at home with the three of you and A LOT of booze...hubby will learn to love the sight of his wife licking her best friends twat grinning-smiley-003.gif
Sinnai1616

Don’t try too hard just find a woman you think she’ll like and let good conversation and fun run it’s course. If they really connect her libido should do the rest
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.