Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fingers or Tongue
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
COMEDYMAN
What is the best for you.... tongue smilio09.gif ( pussy licking , clit flicking sucking tonge insertion)

Or fingers 2thumbs.gif ( clit rubbing, fondling , insertion )

What makes you cum the hardest? ( Notes will be taken Btw laughing-smiley-017.gif )

Ill go ahead and get this out of the way so you girls can discuss...

For me as much as I like getting my tongue and goatee wet in a pretty pussy , I like to lay beside the girl i am with and finger play with her... lean down and kiss her tween moans, Watch her as shes enjoying, mebbe both of us make eye contact. Little more intamate. Plus, it is great for a quick insert nipple suck combonation smile.gif

OK Girls lets hear it smile.gif
paybarraman
I like this topic cause I LOVE to eat/suck on a sweet pussy..........

I prefer to use my lips, mouth and tongue. Sometimes I'll get some finger mixed in as well, but I just like keeping my head in there, reaching up underneath the ass cheeks to the tits and licking and sucking away........... smilio09.gif
bondiguy
I thought this topic was for females to post in but seeing paybarra kick it off, fuck it i'll throw my 2 cents worth in!

I love nothing more than licking, sucking, playing, eating, just generally enjoying a fine pussy with my mouth, lips, tongue and fingers... all at the same time!

I could do it for hours!
juicy_DD
fuck me can I join this party? smilio09.gif
juicy_DD
by the way I love all of it but I particuarly enjoy me fingers boob grabbed at the same time is good...and could throw in a bj at the same time hows that sound? 2thumbs.gif
Mezrein
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 14 2005, 07:45 AM)
by the way I love all of it but I particuarly enjoy me fingers boob grabbed at the same time is good...and could throw in a bj at the same time hows that sound? 2thumbs.gif

Oh ya, I knew I was gonna need a cold shower this morning...... 22.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 14 2005, 08:37 AM)
fuck me can I join this party? smilio09.gif

Oh Hell Yeah!!!! I'll fuck you anytime anywhere anyplace........DOH!!!
juicy_DD
theres an offer i couldnt refuse 11.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 14 2005, 11:17 AM)
theres an offer i couldnt refuse 11.gif

Who loves ya baby 03.gif
allmebaby
this thread could be fun, hehe!!
paybarraman
Lucky bastard..............that looks soooooo good.....
juicy_DD
that looks fun action-smiley-047.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 14 2005, 12:22 PM)
that looks fun action-smiley-047.gif

I bet yours looks just as tasty......
Gnappster
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Jul 14 2005, 10:44 AM)
this thread could be fun, hehe!!

I think that's a vote for tongue
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2005, 04:23 PM)
I bet yours looks just as tasty......

so i am told smilio09.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 14 2005, 12:54 PM)
so i am told  smilio09.gif

Mmmmm....I'm imagining a cute little "golf divot" just at the top, with the moist lips waiting for my tongue lavishing.................. smilio09.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2005, 05:20 PM)
Mmmmm....I'm imagining a cute little "golf divot" just at the top, with the moist lips waiting for my tongue lavishing.................. smilio09.gif

what about this? is this ok?
paybarraman
OK??? OK???? **mouth waters as he imagines the wetness over her pussy coating his face..........tongue licking softly along the lips and clit.....**
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2005, 05:25 PM)
OK???  OK????  **mouth waters as he imagines the wetness over her pussy coating his face..........tongue licking softly along the lips and clit.....**

think i need a cold shower!!
paybarraman
You bend over in the shower like that with me....and I'm gonna slide in EVERY time!!!!

Yumm!!!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2005, 05:39 PM)
You bend over in the shower like that with me....and I'm gonna slide in EVERY time!!!!

Yumm!!!

as long as its fast and hard! love-smiley-085.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 14 2005, 01:41 PM)
as long as its fast and hard! love-smiley-085.gif

It'll get there but I dont wanna be too "fast"......if I'vew got you like that in the shower, I want it to last as long as possible........but I'll go as HARD as you want me to.... 22.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 14 2005, 05:43 PM)
It'll get there but I dont wanna be too "fast"......if I'vew got you like that in the shower, I want it to last as long as possible........but I'll go as HARD as you want me to.... 22.gif

I actually meant fast and hard meaning the same thing!! smile.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 14 2005, 01:45 PM)
I actually meant fast and hard meaning the same thing!!  smile.gif

Oh I know......

but when I go balls out like that.......I tend to have a difficult time lasting longer than 3-4 minutes....ESPECIALLY doggie style.......

probably cause I dont get any enough.......
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 14 2005, 06:24 AM)
What is the best for you.... tongue  smilio09.gif ( pussy licking , clit flicking sucking tonge insertion)

Or fingers  2thumbs.gif ( clit rubbing, fondling , insertion )

.. I like to lay beside the girl i am with and finger play with her... lean down and kiss her tween moans, Watch her as shes enjoying, mebbe both of us make eye contact. Little more intamate.  Plus, it is great for a quick insert nipple suck combonation smile.gif
OK Girls lets hear it smile.gif

Yes to all of that.....agree with juicy.....and pay.....specially re bathroom activities....Hell, they ALL work!!!

bang2.gif bang2.gif bang2.gif
bondiguy
Well done to the creator of this thread!

Great pic allmebaby, thats one lucky guy... how is it that your pussy looks os sweet?

Did I miss a shot of Juicy's haven? Damn it if I did!

Bathroom fun is the best fun of all! Standing Doggie in the shower....mmmm

Go Pay... Its your Birthday!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 15 2005, 06:06 AM)
Well done to the creator of this thread!

Great pic allmebaby, thats one lucky guy... how is it that your pussy looks os sweet?

Did I miss a shot of Juicy's haven? Damn it if I did!

Bathroom fun is the best fun of all! Standing Doggie in the shower....mmmm

Go Pay... Its your Birthday!

it was a full body shower pic.... will send it you agen next time!
COMEDYMAN
Wow so glad I started this one wink.gif

Great pics Allme, Juicy and Sweet!!!

Nice to see that if there is ever a RMM orgy........

... sorry i was gonna finish a thought....

..but couldnt get my mind out of the orgy!!!

laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jul 15 2005, 04:04 AM)
it was a full body shower pic.... will send it you agen next time!

I'll be looking forward to that one! 22.gif
Mezrein
Ahhhh bliss, smile.gif
Puppet
hrmmm well depends if shes kinky but ill stick my tongue in her ass while fingering her... Haven't seem to have a complaint yet and thats even from teh girls that think they won't do anal... think being the normal word.. they all do.. just good be good!@
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jul 16 2005, 05:38 AM)
hrmmm well depends if shes kinky but ill stick my tongue in her ass while fingering her... Haven't seem to have a complaint yet and thats even from teh girls that think they won't do anal...  think being the normal word.. they all do.. just good be good!@

I think that is called... "going bowling"
CaramelTits
I like having fingers inside my pussy and my clit sucked and licked...Mmmm thats the best feeling. wub.gif
allmebaby
wow this thread came back from the dead!! if you look back on the first page you can see what I like most!! Here is the runner up .
jrock8
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 12 2005, 03:37 PM)
wow this thread came back from the dead!! if you look back on the first page you can see what I like most!! Here is the runner up .

i dunno what about this last pic brought up this question... but what do you women think of the "shocker"?
allmebaby
you mean this? 2thumbs.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 12 2005, 03:48 PM)
you mean this? 2thumbs.gif

well i guess that's an "i like it" lol laughing-smiley-017.gif
hott1976
tongue all the way... fingers anywhere else is fine to! How about both!
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 05:23 PM)
tongue all the way... fingers anywhere else is fine to!  How about both!

works for me... for a while anyway... then it's all about the banana2.gif for you hott wink.gif
hott1976
so what exactly are you saying you want to do to me jrock...what exactly is that little thing doing to the other? Ass fuciking of doggy style or just fucking in general. That to me looks like a bad 1st grade style of freeze dance. ooops teacher coming out in me.
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 05:37 PM)
so what exactly are you saying you want to do to me jrock...what exactly is that little thing doing to the other?  Ass fuciking of doggy style or just fucking in general.  That to me looks like a bad 1st grade style of freeze dance.  ooops teacher coming out in me.

umm, is "all of the above" a viable option? unsure.gif

...and maybe i'm just getting old, but i know we TOTALLY didn't dance like that in first grade... girls were "icky" then... if anything, it was like two people imitating frankenstein, dancing about as far apart as possible and still touching.
hott1976
jrock...i like that idea ...the shirt over my head thing. Not sure how sexy that would be though.
yes i saw the winter vaca thing...i'm counting down baby..and you should be to. I'll be home all day long...
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 05:42 PM)
jrock...i like that idea ...the shirt over my head thing.  Not sure how sexy that would be though. 

only one way to know for sure...try it out... and if you don't like it, just delete it (well, send it to me first popc1.gif )... the beauty of digital cameras food-smiley-004.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 13 2005, 06:41 PM)
umm, is "all of the above" a viable option?  confused-smiley-013.gif
...and maybe i'm just getting old, but i know we TOTALLY didn't dance like that in first grade... girls were "icky" then... if anything, it was like two people imitating frankenstein, dancing about as far apart as possible and still touching.

you are right... they don't dance like that. they do just a wierd version of the chicken dance and it is solo. they don't like to touch these days either...and that is good.

i can dig the all of the above..which would you prefer though?
jrock8
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 05:44 PM)
i can dig the all of the above..which would you prefer though?

i'm gonna go with doggy-style first, followed by reverse cowgirl in front of a big mirror as a close second... you?
hott1976
i will...i'll just post it and see what happens. The season is for sharing isn't it? i will be happy to share for all that would like it. smile.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 03:45 PM)
i will...i'll just post it and see what happens.  The season is for sharing isn't it?  i will be happy to share for all that would like it.  smile.gif

I love the holidays!
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Dec 13 2005, 06:45 PM)
i will...i'll just post it and see what happens.  The season is for sharing isn't it?  i will be happy to share for all that would like it.  smile.gif

*waits for said picture* popc1.gif
jrock8
...even better gnappy... it's "said VIDEO" smilio14.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 13 2005, 06:53 PM)
...even better gnappy... it's "said VIDEO"  smilio14.gif

holy shit, how do I spend so much time here yet remain so grossly misinformed about everything (sorta like at work).

I GOTTA see this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.