Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hard Nipples
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Lynette
Does the sight of hard nipples behind a blouse or T-shirt always serve to turn men on? I may be a little dumb on this subject as I hardly ever wear a bra and my nipples are VERY sensitive, so they are usually sticking out like toothpaste tube tops. I usually never even consider or think about the fact that men around me in public are ALWAYS finding it arousing. It's just something I normally don't bother to think about when getting dressed for the day. Is it always arousing? Or, is it generally accepted as cmmonplace now?
tomdickharry
catches my eye (pardon the pun) don't know if its arousing, but it's nice to see! 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
I would say it's usually arousing. Sorta like one more step to seeing the tit completely exposed. Ya know like when you see a woman in a skimpy bathing suit, and you can basically see her whole breast except for the nipple, but it's just not the same unless you can see the nipple too. So when you see a girl in a shirt AND her nips are visible too, it's just that bit closer to every guy's obvious goal of seeing her topless.

And that is all.Ū
Bobaloo
I love nipples. I think knowing that they're hard can be very sexy. I wouldn't say it's an instant turnon, though. It sure it a way to make you start thinking sexually in a given moment though. You could be just standing there looking at a girl... but throw in some hard nipples pokin' through a shirt and you have the beginning for a good mental undressing and God knows what else. I guess it brings a normal situation and puts the brain back where it should be... thinking about sex!
stevieboy
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 3 2006, 05:08 PM)
Does the sight of hard nipples behind a blouse or T-shirt always serve to turn men on? I may be a little dumb on this subject as I hardly ever wear a bra and my nipples are VERY sensitive, so they are usually sticking out like toothpaste tube tops. I usually never even consider or think about the fact that men around me in public are ALWAYS finding it arousing. It's just something I normally don't bother to think about when getting dressed for the day. Is it always arousing? Or, is it generally accepted as cmmonplace now?

Depending on the woman they are attached to...can definate be a major turn on and yes...having seen your pix, I'd venture to say the sight would give me a "rise". In some ways, its almost more of a tease than if you were totally exposed...its the mystery of wanting to know whats in that shirt. Make sense???
Lynette
These are some very reasonable responces, but I'm wondering how many of the women on this site routinely "forget" the bra when in a hurry or just don't bother with it. What are the types of public places you do go without a bra on... the beauty salon, the mall, the grocery store, just running errands, where? Or, do you ever even think about it?
Boobluver2

I love it when I see a woman's nipples poking thru her shirt, whether she has a bra on or not!! Yes, it is a major turn on, especially if it is a hot looking lady (like yourself) or someone that you have an interest in!! I just think it sooooo sexy to see nips popping thru. Then again I love boobs, nipples and everything else that goes along with the female body!!!

2thumbs.gif
jokermuss
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 4 2006, 10:24 AM)
These are some very reasonable responces, but I'm wondering how many of the women on this site routinely "forget" the bra when in a hurry or just don't bother with it. What are the types of public places you do go without a bra on... the beauty salon, the mall, the grocery store, just running errands, where? Or, do you ever even think about it?

I think on a very primal level it is a turn on. I find myself getting excited by them and thinking the woman is sexier, subconciously. Although, logically I know that in a social setting, hard nips has more to do with the A/C being turned up to high than the arousal of the woman. And I know my wife's nipples will get erect for reasons unknown. But, like someone else said "they do catch my eye".
ddd35
I think it is a turnon , cause its like a billboard saying LOOK AT ME and we all look and thats a good thing
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 4 2006, 10:24 AM)

my wife wears a bra evrywere she goes till summer then she might leave it at home for trips shopping or whatever but most of the time she has it on love-smiley-085.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 4 2006, 08:24 AM)

i don't quite follow what you're sayng. maybe you could post a pic to better illustrate your point.
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 4 2006, 05:42 PM)
i don't quite follow what you're sayng. maybe you could post a pic to better illustrate your point.

great idea sir I hope she follows your advice
Lynette
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 4 2006, 05:42 PM)

OK
Hardabs
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 4 2006, 07:59 PM)
OK

it needs to be wet or just take it off tongue.gif Nevertheless, always looking hot 22.gif
ddd35
OK

very nice
see what I mean it says LOOK AT ME and we all did 22.gif 22.gif
Bobaloo
OK

I think it's time to "bite the bullet"
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 5 2006, 09:32 AM)
I think it's time to "bite the bullet"

How about you bite one and I'll bite the other wink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 5 2006, 10:14 AM)

that's a deal grinning-smiley-003.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 5 2006, 10:20 AM)
that's a deal grinning-smiley-003.gif

smilio14.gif smilio14.gif smilio14.gif
ndboxer
QUOTE(Hardabs @ May 4 2006, 08:19 PM)
it needs to be wet or just take it off tongue.gif Nevertheless, always looking hot 22.gif

I think he might be on to something
Assfucker
I love to see hard nipples through a shirt, or a workout top.....I can't help but stare, it's like the nipples are magnets and my eyeballs are steel love-smiley-085.gif

same goes for camel toe smilio09.gif
foxy lady
Well Lynette I'm assuming you mean going out in public like this tongue.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 5 2006, 11:14 AM)

Hey thats not fair I want one,or do i get to travel south smilio09.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 4 2006, 08:59 PM)
OK

VERY NICE food-smiley-004.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ May 5 2006, 02:01 PM)
Hey thats not fair I want one,or do i get to travel south smilio09.gif

We can all take turns playing lick the buttons tongue.gif
Just Hangin
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 5 2006, 03:08 PM)
We can all take turns playing lick the buttons tongue.gif

Bonus count me in smilio09.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Just Hangin @ May 5 2006, 02:38 PM)
Bonus count me in smilio09.gif

Consider it done grinning-smiley-003.gif
stevieboy
OK

Hard as bullets! Shoot me baby...I dare ya!

I'd like to nibble on those for a while
lonely1275
QUOTE(Lynette @ May 4 2006, 06:59 PM)
OK

It's hard 22.gif to walk down the road or isle and see a beautiful set of twins coming at you and NOT get turned on.
lonely1275
What can I say... I'm a boob man thru and thru
Bobaloo
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ May 7 2006, 05:24 PM)
What can I say... I'm a boob man thru and thru

Spotted! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lemming
Whilst sometimes, as noted, it can be just due to the temperature, something quite basic (primal?) in me definately seems to equate it with sexual arousal in my partner. This seems to raise my own level of arousal in turn, off the scale!

Given it's extent, I'd go so far as to say that it qualifies as a "fetish" even (?)
(Either that or I missed out on being breast-fed as a baby! tongue.gif )
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 5 2006, 01:47 PM)

coz.gif What are Timmies? coz.gif

Shouldn't that sat Titties? laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 16 2006, 08:43 AM)

Shouldn't that sat Titties? laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Yes.
foxy lady
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 16 2006, 08:43 AM)

Shouldn't that sat Titties? laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

It's a coffee shop that's big in Canada.....it is officially known as Tim Horton' 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 16 2006, 10:57 AM)
It's a coffee shop that's big in Canada.....it is officially known as Tim Horton' 2thumbs.gif

Oh! I don't understand the fascination with Tim Horton's... coz.gif I don't like thier doughnuts and the coffee is so damned weak it might as well be tea...and weak tea at that.

Just my Yankee opinion... laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 5 2006, 01:47 PM)

natalie
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 17 2006, 01:18 AM)
Oh!  I don't understand the fascination with Tim Horton's... coz.gif I don't like thier doughnuts and the coffee is so damned weak it might as well be tea...and weak tea at that.
Just my Yankee opinion... laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

They're bagels and sandwiches are good and you think the coffee is weak? ohmy.gif
closeup2
QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 01:13 PM)
They're bagels and sandwiches are good and you think the coffee is weak? ohmy.gif

I don't care for Tim Hortons either. They seem to be sprouting like dandylions around where I live. I'll stick with Dunkin Donuts. BTW, Natalie, when I see you posting in a thread named "Hard Nipples" imagine my disappointment when I get here and see you talking about bagels and sandwiches. Don't you know that guys have a one-track mind? tongue.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 17 2006, 01:17 PM)
BTW, Natalie, when I see you posting in a thread named "Hard Nipples" imagine my disappointment when I get here and see you talking about bagels and sandwiches.

sad.gif
natalie
QUOTE(closeup2 @ May 17 2006, 01:17 PM)
I don't care for Tim Hortons either. They seem to be sprouting like dandylions around where I live. I'll stick with Dunkin Donuts. BTW, Natalie, when I see you posting in a thread named "Hard Nipples" imagine my disappointment when I get here and see you talking about bagels and sandwiches. Don't you know that guys have a one-track mind? tongue.gif

What? you don't like it when a woman teases.

And hey I should be the one disappointed. I haven't seen you nipples once. ph34r.gif
closeup2
QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 02:40 PM)
What? you don't like it when a woman teases.
And hey I should be the one disappointed. I haven't seen you nipples once. ph34r.gif

As soon as they get as hard as yours I'll send you a picture of them.
paybarraman

I see hard nipples - like bullets under the shirt - and
#1. I'm STARING!!!!
#2. I"m HARD!!!!

SO ummm yes, in my opinion, seeing hard nipples is ALWAYS a turn on!!!
foxy lady
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 17 2006, 01:18 AM)
Oh!  I don't understand the fascination with Tim Horton's... coz.gif I don't like thier doughnuts and the coffee is so damned weak it might as well be tea...and weak tea at that.
Just my Yankee opinion... laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I've had Timmie's in the USA and they do suck, here in Canada their coffee is anything but weak grinning-smiley-003.gif
numba1fan
so let me get this straight, American coffee AND Beer is weak?!?!?!? coz.gif coz.gif

nah.gif
summoner
I canīt forget my bra when I leave home althoug it feels much better be without but looks terrible...

But hard nipples are always a turn on biggrin.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(numba1fan @ May 20 2006, 12:38 AM)
so let me get this straight, American coffee AND Beer is weak?!?!?!? coz.gif  coz.gif
nah.gif

Most American beer is weak, sadly enough smilio13.gif

IMO the best beer comes from Europe, mostly Germany and some English.
ddd35
QUOTE(summoner @ May 20 2006, 01:55 AM)
I canīt forget my bra when I leave home althoug it feels much better be without but looks terrible...

But hard nipples are always a turn on biggrin.gif

you just need sombody like me to walk behind you and hold those big boobs up !!!!

have you ever tried a nippless bra that way you nipples still stick out ?
evade20
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 17 2006, 05:02 PM)
I've had Timmie's in the USA and they do suck, here in Canada their coffee is anything but weak grinning-smiley-003.gif

I've never seen Tim Horton's in the US...I'm talking about in Canada...*

*minor disclaimer: Coffee in most US restaurants is weak also. I buy my coffee beans for home use from a specialty roaster, Gimme! Coffee,( http://www.gimmecoffee.com/index.php?PHPSE...49f91956046e1cf ) and grind it fresh about every other morning. I use this in an esspresso maker to make my first cup of coffee in the morning...Not espresso roast but some other roast made just as strong. On the way to work I pick a quad-shot redeye....(4 shots of espresso in a cup of coffee) from the same roaster. My blood is about 1/4 caffeine. laughing-smiley-017.gif Most coffee seems weak to me. ph34r.gif
evade20
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ May 20 2006, 09:19 PM)
Most American beer is weak, sadly enough  smilio13.gif

Agreed, with the exception of a few custom brewers US beer is mostly good for killing slugs! I prefer Bass Ale or Guinness....but wasn't that discussed in some other thread? coz.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.