Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Juicy_DD
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 27 2007, 06:00 AM)
Hi sweety, just letting you know we still love ya. You'll always be the Quen of RMM as far as I'm concerned.

hiys sweetness I am still here I am around here quite a bit 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jan 28 2007, 06:13 PM)
hiys sweetness I am still here I am around here quite a bit  2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

It doesn't seem like it. I always look and hardly ever see you on.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Jan 29 2007, 09:15 PM)
It doesn't seem like it. I always look and hardly ever see you on.

wub.gif
closeup
Just wondering how my sweetie is doing. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope things are okay,(actually, I hope things are alot better than just okay)
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Feb 24 2007, 02:42 PM)
Just wondering how my sweetie is doing. Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope things are okay,(actually, I hope things are alot better than just okay)

ahh bless your heart your lovely! nice to know I am missed by someone ha lol food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Feb 26 2007, 01:41 PM)
ahh bless your heart your lovely! nice to know I am missed by someone ha lol food-smiley-004.gif

You are missed by many!

Hows everything coming along hun?

Warm up the country will you, I'll be there in 2 weeks
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 26 2007, 10:00 PM)
You are missed by many!

Hows everything coming along hun?

Warm up the country will you, I'll be there in 2 weeks

god im so excited for you! are you looking forward to it? hope England doesnt disapoint you hun smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Feb 27 2007, 04:48 PM)
god im so excited for you! are you looking forward to it? hope England doesnt disapoint you hun smile.gif

Oh the only thing im more excited about is actually getting married but yeah, im jumping out of my skin to get to Europe!

I am going to a Chelsea game whilst im there too, can't wait! Also going to live it large on St Patricks day in London!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 28 2007, 04:51 AM)
Oh the only thing im more excited about is actually getting married but yeah, im jumping out of my skin to get to Europe!

I am going to a Chelsea game whilst im there too, can't wait! Also going to live it large on St Patricks day in London!

cool! what day do you get married hun? and where is it your tying the knot? good luck to you and savour the whole day cos it goes so quick i loved my wedding day but went to quick and its so tiring! food-smiley-004.gif
juicy_DD
and wedding night sex is fantastic too!.... dry.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Feb 28 2007, 01:02 PM)
cool! what day do you get married hun? and where is it your tying the knot? good luck to you and savour the whole day cos it goes so quick i loved my wedding day but went to quick and its so tiring! food-smiley-004.gif

Get married Marcht 10th and arrive at Heathrow 14th of March at like 6am blink.gif

I am not one to stress over things so I am sure I will have a blast, thanks hun love-smiley-077.gif

QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Feb 28 2007, 01:02 PM)

Yeah! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Feb 28 2007, 11:02 AM)

it really is! I just wish my wife had been there tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 1 2007, 04:41 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif
closeup
Whenever I come to Juicy's thread, there she is in her avatar, constantly squeezing her tits together. And I never get tired of seeing it. That either says something about her tits or something about me. Probably both. Keep squeezing them for them me,you sexy lady.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 2 2007, 01:26 PM)
Whenever I come to Juicy's thread, there she is in her avatar, constantly squeezing her tits together. And I never get tired of seeing it. That either says something about her tits or something about me. Probably both. Keep squeezing them for them me,you sexy lady.

they are bigger than that now.... dry.gif 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 3 2007, 09:44 AM)
they are bigger than that now.... dry.gif  2thumbs.gif

proofs in the pics ? tongue.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 3 2007, 11:46 AM)
proofs in the pics ?   tongue.gif

I dont want mine bigger Just happier smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Mar 3 2007, 10:03 AM)
I dont want mine bigger   Just happier smile.gif

well Id like to help make your happier !!!!!!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 1 2007, 11:41 AM)

Don't worry, she enjoyed it laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicy_DD
really feel like puttin a pic of my boobs on but i promise no belly dont wanna gross you all out ha unless you want me too or is this weird I am proud of my belly hehe ... let me know you guys what you think and I will if you want me too tongue.gif
spto
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 18 2007, 12:00 PM)
really feel like puttin a pic of my boobs on but i promise no belly dont wanna gross you all out ha unless you want me too or is this weird I am proud of my belly hehe ... let me know you guys what you think and I will if you want me too  tongue.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing. I'm sure your boobs will outshine any blemishes.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(spto @ Mar 18 2007, 05:54 PM)
I wouldn't mind seeing. I'm sure your boobs will outshine any blemishes.

blemishes??!!! got none yet! 2thumbs.gif
spto
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 18 2007, 01:31 PM)
blemishes??!!! got none yet! 2thumbs.gif

heheh well that's good to know! So don't be apprehensive to show la boobays food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
popc1.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 18 2007, 12:00 PM)
really feel like puttin a pic of my boobs on but i promise no belly dont wanna gross you all out ha unless you want me too or is this weird I am proud of my belly hehe ... let me know you guys what you think and I will if you want me too  tongue.gif

I'm all for seeing your bigger boobs. I'll bet that comes as quite a surprise to you. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 18 2007, 10:00 AM)

hell yeah , lets see and keep the tummy in to , or sent it to me Pm style , I love a pregnant lady look ... tongue.gif
juicy_DD
ok theyre bigger but not like massive! ha lol will get hubby to work on some over the wkend mite take some work tho hes bit protective of me bump hehe
closeup
Juicy, see what happens when you stop posting in your thread? I'm always checking to be sure you never fall to the second page, but sometimes it does anyway. The noobs who haven't had a chance to drool over your sexy body in the past, are no help at all.
juicy_DD
well hubby wont take any pics at the mo sad.gif

but not long hey folks?! hehe ....... hoping to get my body in shape over the summer and will be posting back here before you know it I cant wait.......you happy with that Closeup? dry.gif tongue.gif nah.gif wub.gif
juicy_DD
I got some making up for lost time in the bedroom department oh I cant wait hehe 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
Indeed.. lots of lost time smile.gif
bondiguy
Hey Juicy,

Just gotta say my wife and I had a great time whilst we were in London. They tell me the weather was quite mild for that time of year but 15C still doesnt sit well with me! haha

I managed to score myself tickets to a Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge whilst I was there and that was definitely a highlight. Saw all the usual sights, jumped on one of those topless double decker buses etc. Madame Tuassades was pretty cool too!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 18 2007, 06:44 AM)
Hey Juicy,

Just gotta say my wife and I had a great time whilst we were in London. They tell me the weather was quite mild for that time of year but 15C still doesnt sit well with me! haha

I managed to score myself tickets to a Chelsea game at Stamford Bridge whilst I was there and that was definitely a highlight. Saw all the usual sights, jumped on one of those topless double decker buses etc. Madame Tuassades was pretty cool too!

glad you had a good time hun smile.gif did you do the london eye? etc etc popc1.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Apr 16 2007, 11:28 AM)
well hubby wont take any pics at the mo sad.gif

but not long hey folks?! hehe ....... hoping to get my body in shape over the summer and will be posting back here before you know it I cant wait.......you happy with that Closeup? dry.gif  tongue.gif  nah.gif  wub.gif

I can hardly wait. But don't feel you need to shape up first,I'm sure you're sexy anyway.
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Apr 18 2007, 11:49 AM)
glad you had a good time hun smile.gif did you do the london eye? etc etc popc1.gif

Did the London Eye, watched Changing of the Guard, Went to St Pauls Cathedral, Spent St Patricks Day in Trafalgar Square and Covent Gardens, Maddam Tuassad's, Tour of the Tower of London, Saw Abbey Rd we just about did it all!
closeup
Juicy, I read this and thought you might be interested:

If you haven't had your daily dose of irony yet, here it is. Within 200 yards of George Orwell's flat 27B overlooking Canonbury Square in Islington, North London, there are thirty-two CCTV (closed circuit television) cameras.

(1984 finally arrives in London)

Orwell's view of the tree-filled gardens outside the flat is under 24-hour surveillance from two cameras perched on traffic lights.
The flat's rear windows are constantly viewed from two more security cameras outside a conference centre in Canonbury Place.

I have to say, the Brits are going on a bit of a CCTV surveillance binge lately. Britain now has over 4.2 million cameras - that's one for every fourteen people. A typical citizen is caught on camera an average of 300 times per day.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 19 2007, 02:53 PM)
. A typical citizen is caught on camera an average of 300 times per day.

With sexy results???
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Apr 20 2007, 12:52 AM)
With sexy results???

Only if they have one pointing into Juicy's bedroom window. tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 20 2007, 06:33 PM)

wink.gif tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif nah.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 20 2007, 01:33 PM)

im almost certain they do tongue.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Apr 20 2007, 03:54 PM)
wink.gif  tongue.gif  2thumbs.gif  nah.gif

Juicy, to me that seems close to unbelievable. 4.2 million cameras? Is that something the average citizen knows about? They can record where you are 300 times a day. I find that literally unbelievable. How can this be?
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 21 2007, 02:54 AM)
Juicy, to me that seems close to unbelievable. 4.2 million cameras? Is that something the average citizen knows about? They can record where you are 300 times a day. I find that literally unbelievable. How can this be?

I am sure that even you Closeup would know that bang.gif after all didnt you invent it? dry.gif
nice_nipples
Hey honey, love your pics, your tits look great!!!
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Apr 21 2007, 03:06 PM)
I am sure that even you Closeup would know that bang.gif after all didnt you invent it? dry.gif

Actually, the shoe camera was my invention. tongue.gif But I'm still curious, did most people in London know they're being watched that intently?
closeup
I know RMM is about the last thing Juicy has on her mind these days, being a new Mom. Just want her to know that I'm wishing her the best. She's always been my favorite and even if she never posts again, she'll never lose the top spot. Good luck gorgeous, hope all is well.
bondiguy
Has she had the baby yet???
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 13 2007, 01:09 AM)
Has she had the baby yet???

I'm not sure, but I think she said the begining of June.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 14 2007, 07:19 AM)
I'm not sure, but I think she said the begining of June.

You're gonna be an uncle tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 12 2007, 08:11 PM)
I know RMM is about the last thing Juicy has on her mind these days, being a new Mom. Just want her to know that I'm wishing her the best. She's always been my favorite and even if she never posts again, she'll never lose the top spot. Good luck gorgeous, hope all is well.

Ditto on all counts 2thumbs.gif
juicy_DD
oh thanks guys just to let you know I had a little boy on 8th June 2007 13 days late! if you pm me i will let you know name and weight etc....thank you for remembering me I come on here when I can smile.gif love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.