Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Juicy_DD
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 27 2006, 08:55 PM)
Gotta give this sexy lady a bump and hope she comes back and sees it. Lets hope she wants to show off that summer tan. 08.gif

and the evade award goes too........

closeup!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicy_DD
not got a tan sad.gif
closeup
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 28 2006, 01:37 AM)
and the evade award goes too........
closeup!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

I thought an "Evade" was a bump that goes ignored. As you'll notice, Juicy read it. I think that makes it a successful bump. nah.gif
BTW Juicy, I don't care if you're tan or not, I concentrate mostly on the white parts anyway. 08.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 29 2006, 07:49 PM)
I thought an "Evade" was a bump that goes ignored. As you'll notice, Juicy read it. I think that makes it a successful bump. nah.gif

I stand corrected tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 30 2006, 12:49 AM)
BTW Juicy, I don't care if you're tan or not, I concentrate mostly on the white parts anyway. 08.gif

Nice to know I am so wanted Closeup bless ya heart love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 28 2006, 04:53 AM)
not got a tan sad.gif

Me....I prefer the pink parts....and yours are yummy love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 30 2006, 04:21 AM)
Nice to know I am so wanted Closeup bless ya heart love-smiley-077.gif

You're still the Queen of RMM. You have one of the longest threads that will ever be on this site. And with Juicy, longer is better.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 30 2006, 08:09 AM)
You're still the Queen of RMM. You have one of the longest threads that will ever be on this site. And with Juicy, longer is better.

And here I thought you were the queen, closeup. gay.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
Slightly off topic but is it true you have to have a license to own a TV in London???
bondiguy
Whilst this sort of thing is usually reserved for Evade to jump all over..

It is with great pleasure that I will be the first to wish this lovely young lady a very, very Happy Birthday love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Bondi you get to be first only cause you live in the future. tongue.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

love-smiley-077.gif
mrhorny281
Happy B-day Juicy_DD!! Have a fun time celebrating!!!
jrock8
i would be remiss if i also did not wish juicy many fantastic birthday wishes love-smiley-077.gif

whoa, that sounded way too classy and edumacated... umm... err... happy birthday sexy and i hope you're getting fucked 6 ways to sunday... just the way you like it

there, that's better laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
Happy Birthday, Baby!
Birthday Suit pics welcome (from juicy...put your pants back on jrock)
closeup
Happy Birthday, Gorgeous drinkup.gif If you were 2000 miles closer, I'd have you over my knee for your birthday spanking smilio12.gif And I wouldn't stop at your age either.
hott1976
Happy birthday cutie pie!
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 31 2006, 10:49 AM)
i would be remiss if i also did not wish juicy many fantastic birthday wishes  love-smiley-077.gif
whoa, that sounded way too classy and edumacated... umm... err... happy birthday sexy and i hope you're getting fucked 6 ways to sunday... just the way you like it

there, that's better laughing-smiley-017.gif

are they mya half lifters?

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 31 2006, 12:25 PM)
Happy Birthday, Baby!
Birthday Suit pics welcome (from juicy...put your pants back on jrock)

Wow for a second there Mr Trent had 3 screens open and every one open to this thread in anticipation! tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 31 2006, 11:43 PM)
are they mya half lifters?

ok, does anyone honestly have a clue what the fuck bondi is talking about? confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 1 2006, 02:53 PM)
ok, does anyone honestly have a clue what the fuck bondi is talking about?  confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought mya half lifters was common knowledge.
Just ask any scientician and he'll tell you that, in nature, one creature invariably eats another creature to survive.

That is all®
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 1 2006, 05:12 PM)
I thought mya half lifters was common knowledge.
Just ask any scientician and he'll tell you that, in nature, one creature invariably eats another creature to survive.

That is all®

Gnappy's got it I think. Jrock said 6 ways from Sunday, like Moe says when Homer buys snakes car. He's asking him all these questions and then says,
MOE: "Are those mya half lifters?"
HOMER: "Oh yeah"
MOE: "Homer, I made that last one up"
HOMER: "I see"

And Mr Trent opened up 3 windows to see jork drop his pants...

*Vrrrrroooooooooooooooommmmmmm*
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 1 2006, 03:48 PM)
Gnappy's got it I think. Jrock said 6 ways from Sunday, like Moe says when Homer buys snakes car. He's asking him all these questions and then says,
MOE: "Are those mya half lifters?"
HOMER: "Oh yeah"
MOE: "Homer, I made that last one up"
HOMER: "I see"

And Mr Trent opened up 3 windows to see jork drop his pants...
*Vrrrrroooooooooooooooommmmmmm*

actually I didn't spot it at all...but it seemed like as good an answer as any!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 1 2006, 05:56 PM)
actually I didn't spot it at all...but it seemed like as good an answer as any!

hang your head in shame
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 31 2006, 06:40 AM)
Slightly off topic but is it true you have to have a license to own a TV in London???

yes you do honey

thanks all you guys for your birthday wishes i had a great time went to Rome and it was fabulous drinkup.gif
closeup
It's Juicy Time! 22.gif How's things on the other side of the Big Pond?
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 5 2006, 11:02 AM)
yes you do honey

thanks all you guys for your birthday wishes i had a great time went to Rome and it was fabulous drinkup.gif

damn, on my birthday i only went to a steakhouse... i mean, the food was good and all, but still... tongue.gif
Lvrboy
It's always Juicy time. Happy Birthday! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 5 2006, 12:02 PM)
yes you do honey

Amazing fact # 433... You must have a license to won a TV in London!!! Is that true anywhere else in the world???

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 5 2006, 12:11 PM)
damn, on my birthday i only went to a steakhouse... i mean, the food was good and all, but still... tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif yes I love how she says it so casually!!! I got drunk at my local bar on my birthday!
juicy_DD
hehe travelling is second nature to me these days laughing-smiley-017.gif Rome was so beautiful i have the travel bug definately....Jork I would have been more than happy with a steakhouse tho you know how I love my meat wink.gif

Bondi I might pop over the pond and see you next year I mean if thats ok? tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2006, 06:58 AM)
Amazing fact # 433... You must have a license to won a TV in London!!! Is that true anywhere else in the world???
laughing-smiley-017.gif yes I love how she says it so casually!!! I got drunk at my local bar on my birthday!

really the license is if you wanna watch the tv hun 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 6 2006, 08:03 AM)

how much does the liscense cost ?
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 5 2006, 10:11 AM)

quit complaining, I only went to Subway on my birthday

in Venice. nah.gif

ok I''m lying about the Venice part

and Subway part sad.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 6 2006, 08:03 AM)

Hmmmm..What else would you do with a TV confused-smiley-013.gif Juicy, if you ever fly over in this direction, I've already told you what would happen before you even got out of the airport. After that, it would be completely up to you. I'm sure your imagination can fill in the blanks.
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 6 2006, 08:02 AM)
hehe travelling is second nature to me these days laughing-smiley-017.gif Rome was so beautiful i have the travel bug definately....Jork I would have been more than happy with a steakhouse tho you know how I love my meat wink.gif

Bondi I might pop over the pond and see you next year I mean if thats ok? tongue.gif

Well that is a city I'll be visiting early next year as well as London... and Juicy you can travel to Australia anytime you look dear. Will you be needing a hands on tour guide?

Gnappy laughing-smiley-017.gif I cant quote multiple posts at the moment but your post was killer funny
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2006, 06:25 PM)
quit complaining, I only went to Subway on my birthday
in Venice.  nah.gif
ok I''m lying about the Venice part
and Subway part  sad.gif

PMSL laughing-smiley-014.gif ....... love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 7 2006, 02:14 AM)
Hmmmm..What else would you do with a TV unsure.gif  Juicy, if you ever fly over in this direction, I've already told you what would happen before you even got out of the airport. After that, it would be completely up to you. I'm sure your imagination can fill in the blanks.

well if you just bort a tv for a present you wouldnt need one but if you sat down in front of it and watched it by law you need a licence! angry-smiley-011.gif smile.gif nah.gif

my imagination gone blank perhaps you need to refresh my memory ..... popc1.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 7 2006, 06:04 AM)
Well that is a city I'll be visiting early next year as well as London... and Juicy you can travel to Australia anytime you look dear. Will you be needing a hands on tour guide?

Gnappy laughing-smiley-017.gif I cant quote multiple posts at the moment but your post was killer funny

anything hands on with you would be just fine by me! smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 8 2006, 03:27 AM)
anything hands on with you would be just fine by me! smilio05.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

now u are talking my language 03.gif
hott1976
hi cutie! Hope things are well. I am anxious to see some new shots. smile.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 9 2006, 03:50 PM)
hi cutie!  Hope things are well.  I am anxious to see some new shots.  smile.gif

thanks babe i will have to do some soon have been hitting the gym recently so should look better ha love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 10 2006, 01:14 PM)
thanks babe i will have to do some soon have been hitting the gym recently so should look better ha love-smiley-077.gif

ahhh... the system works popc1.gif
closeup
Posting pictures in other threads isn't going to get you to the 4000 mark. But don't worry, sexy, everytime you need a bump, I'm the guy that'll get the job done.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 13 2006, 09:59 PM)
Posting pictures in other threads isn't going to get you to the 4000 mark. But don't worry, sexy, everytime you need a bump, I'm the guy that'll get the job done.

Either you or evade
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2006, 03:04 AM)
Either you or evade

it's a tough job for just one man!
closeup
Actually, Juicys' thread doesn't need any of my help, it chock-ful of sexy goodness. Visit often and enjoy!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2006, 12:02 PM)
it's a tough job for just one man!

Yeah we all pitch in to help him out... see the thread at the top of the 411 section for examples
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 05:56 AM)
Yeah we all pitch in to help him out... see the thread at the top of the 411 section for examples

interesting tongue.gif 03.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 15 2006, 03:50 AM)
interesting tongue.gif  03.gif

Whats happening in the world of Juicy this fine day?
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2006, 10:51 PM)
Whats happening in the world of Juicy this fine day?

just work not much! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 17 2006, 07:25 AM)
just work not much! smile.gif

Well thats gotta suck...

will you show me around in London next year? tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 18 2006, 06:04 AM)
Well thats gotta suck...

will you show me around in London next year? tongue.gif

if you want me too babes smilio05.gif love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.