Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Juicy_DD
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 04:48 PM)
you bad boy smilio12.gif  action-smiley-047.gif

...and you love it love-smiley-077.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 10:50 PM)
You're going to look great when we do the lingerie show! There should be a stipulation that at least one outfit should be brand new. What a perfect excuse to go shopping.

I reckon you guys should buy it for me what you like of course then I will wear it and take pics for you and post em...there win win situation food-smiley-004.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 8 2005, 10:51 PM)
...and you love it  love-smiley-077.gif

nah.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 04:51 PM)
I reckon you guys should buy it for me what you like of course then I will wear it and take pics for you and post em...there win win situation food-smiley-004.gif

execpt that my favorite outfit for you is nothing... lol
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 05:51 PM)

I'll chip in for a pair of crotchless panties. tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 10:58 PM)
I'll chip in for a pair of crotchless panties. tongue.gif

popc1.gif . 08.gif do you want my address smilio04.gif
jman092
Oh so nice/naughty Juicy_DD
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:06 PM)
popc1.gif . 08.gif do you want my address smilio04.gif

As long as I get them back when you're thru with them. blink.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jman092 @ Dec 8 2005, 11:09 PM)
Oh so nice/naughty Juicy_DD

tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 11:09 PM)
As long as I get them back when you're thru with them. blink.gif

unwashed I take it laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup
Here's a joke for Juicy's thread"

A guy at work says to his buddy, "As soon as I get home, I'm gonna rip off my wifes' panties."
"Jeez, You're that horny?," his friend asks.
"No, not really," he says, "They're just chaffing my balls."
juicy_DD
actually thats a joke that my dad likes to recite in public and he says

"I will have to get your mothers knickers off when I get home theyre killing me!"
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 05:46 PM)
am great have lost 11 and a half pounds in 4 weeks which is pretty good!...i can feel a pic taking session coming on! blink.gif
is that a hint closeup hun rolleyes.gif

well, that's awesome, congratulations!(not that you needed to drop pounds)

how did you go about it. I'm a nerd when it comes to health, nutrition, exercise etc so these things interest me. Feel free to say "lots of sex" wink.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 8 2005, 11:17 PM)
well, that's awesome, congratulations!(not that you needed to drop pounds)

how did you go about it. I'm a nerd when it comes to health, nutrition, exercise etc so these things interest me. Feel free to say "lots of sex" wink.gif

am doing a diet called "weightwatchers" and its brill in fact its not like a diet, you can eat normally really just cutting out most of the junk and I cant be bothered with exercise other than sex ha....
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:21 PM)
am doing a diet called "weightwatchers" and its brill in fact its not like a diet, you can eat normally really just cutting out most of the junk and I cant be bothered with exercise other than sex ha....

is that like the counting points one? i hear a lot of people (men and women) have success with that.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 8 2005, 11:25 PM)
is that like the counting points one? i hear a lot of people (men and women) have success with that.

yes its very good I have lost 2 and a half stone on it before I have just put most of it back on so i need to lose it again I feel good at the moment tho 2thumbs.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 8 2005, 06:25 PM)

Weightwatchers is probably the oldest diet/company there is. They sell the food and tell you how much of it to eat. Juicy will be down to a "C" cup if she isn't careful. blink.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 11:31 PM)
Weightwatchers is probably the oldest diet/company there is. They sell the food and tell you how much of it to eat. Juicy will be down to a "C" cup if she isn't careful. blink.gif

I did last time....
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 06:31 PM)

they don't sell you food on this program, you can eat pretty much whatever you want as long as you are within your daily point limit.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 8 2005, 11:35 PM)
they don't sell you food on this program, you can eat pretty much whatever you want as long as you are within your daily point limit.

yes thats right however you can by the ww food and its lovely I buy a lot of it quite pricey tho but worth it
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:32 PM)
I did last time....

All diets have there drawbacks. You'll never see a WeightWatcher's commercial say, "Lose 20 lbs, and one cup size." or "Tits too big, we have just the plan for you!" Remember Juicy, It's not the size of your boobs that count, it's how often you post them. 08.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 05:31 PM)
Juicy will be down to a "C" cup if she isn't careful. blink.gif

that's ok... a C is just fine w/this girl

...besides, that just means she'd be a more streamlined machine, better able to go allllllll night long 24.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 06:38 PM)
Remember Juicy, It's not the size of your boobs that count, it's how often you post them.  08.gif

Wiser words have never been spoken hehe
juicy_DD
I prefer smaller boobs myself however I am sure you guys wont agree smilio04.gif
juicy_DD
here
Gnappster
hell yes!
juicy_DD
just out of interest what do you guys think of tatoos? I am getting one next week
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:44 PM)
I prefer smaller boobs myself however I am sure you guys wont agree smilio04.gif

I'd prefer a smaller dick too, but I'm sure you wouldn't agree.
After that picture, I don't think you have to worry about it getting any smaller.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 11:51 PM)
After that picture, I don't think you have to worry about it getting any smaller.

what do you mean by that? are they too small already? popc1.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:50 PM)
just out of interest what do you guys think of tatoos? I am getting one next week

It depends what it is, where it's being placed and what size it is. I got an eagle on my bicep in the Corps, and I'm still glad I have it.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 06:51 PM)

i thought you had the smallest size they made tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 11:54 PM)
It depends what it is, where it's being placed and what size it is. I got an eagle on my bicep in the Corps, and I'm still glad I have it.

I am gettin a celtic style cross at the bottom of my lower back
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:50 PM)

depends on what and where
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 8 2005, 11:55 PM)
i thought you had the smallest size they made  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:52 PM)
what do you mean by that? are they too small already? popc1.gif

Ummm..... Size isn't everything?
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:55 PM)
I am gettin a celtic style cross at the bottom of my lower back

that sounds cool
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 11:56 PM)
Ummm.....    Size isn't everything?

so they are then sad.gif that isnt a photo i have taken recently btw......there are plenty of big boobd women on here anyway 08.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 8 2005, 11:57 PM)
that sounds cool

thank you...wished my husband felt the same way....my chops are well and truly busted!
Gnappster
why, he doesn't like the location or the subject matter?
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:57 PM)
so they are then sad.gif that isnt a photo i have taken recently btw......there are plenty of big boobd women on here anyway 08.gif

I thought we were taking about my dick. Juicy, your tits are wonderful, I wish I had them in my hands right now. Gnappy's getting me all confused. Anyway, that sounds like a good style tattoo, and in the best place. How big is it going to be?
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 9 2005, 12:00 AM)
why, he doesn't like the location or the subject matter?

he doesnt like the fact that I am getting a tatoo period!...I have always wanted one its about 2 inches in height and width
Gnappster
well I gotta roll, have fun discussing the size of:

-juicy's tits
-juicy's tattoo

closeup's dick
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 06:58 PM)
thank you...wished my husband felt the same way....my chops are well and truly busted!

Give him an ultimatum; tell him it's either the celtic cross on your back or CLOSEUP across the front. That ought to make it easier to decide. tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 9 2005, 12:04 AM)

-juicy's tits
-juicy's tattoo
closeup's dick

laughing-smiley-014.gif

goodnite Gnapster love-smiley-077.gif

I am gonna turn in myself now

goodnight closeup love-smiley-077.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 9 2005, 12:04 AM)
Give him an ultimatum; tell him it's either the celtic cross on your back or CLOSEUP across the front. That ought to make it easier to decide. tongue.gif

I didnt think of that coz.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 8 2005, 07:04 PM)

-juicy's tits
-juicy's tattoo
closeup's dick

I notice my dick is about eight inches away from Juicy's tits. I can live with that.
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 07:05 PM)
I didnt think of that coz.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

hey, that's what I'm here for. I think you should get the RMM logo tattooed somewhere. That would be a first and maybe John Freak would pay for it.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 9 2005, 12:08 AM)
hey, that's what I'm here for. I think you should get the RMM logo tattooed somewhere. That would be a first and maybe John Freak would pay for it.

coco.gif .....gdnite love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 8 2005, 07:09 PM)
coco.gif .....gdnite love-smiley-077.gif

see ya, keep it juicy for me. food-smiley-004.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 8 2005, 07:06 PM)
I notice my dick is about eight inches away from Juicy's tits. I can live with that.

which is probably 6 inches too far nah.gif

i'm sorry, but that was a gimme. I will now end my apparent obsession with closeup's manhood.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.