Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Juicy_DD
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
juicy_DD
glad you like my av cman .... thanks for the help xxx
COMEDYMAN
Lord who WOULDNT like to see pretty tits like yours in action!!! smile.gif

I had to stop and 22.gif several times before I could finish laughing-smiley-017.gif

and God damn this thread has been busy.. Brandy , and JD and FORA and Paula....

Jesus Christ LOVED those pics!!! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

Oh Juicy yer bum isnt too big.. If fucking NOOOICE!!!! 22.gif 22.gif
Mezrein
Juicy damn.. Cman, awesome work there bro, smile.gif Juicy... Damn!! smile.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Sep 2 2005, 06:11 AM)
Juicy damn.. Cman, awesome work there bro, smile.gif Juicy... Damn!! smile.gif

I thought you may like it Mezzy smile.gif
juicy_DD
hey Pay!
juicy_DD
I see ya there smile.gif
juicy_DD
hey Avillmento you as sexy as Bondiguy?
Avvilimento
Uhhhh.... y'know, I'm not sure. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say I'm not - but 10kg ago I would've been a good match confused-smiley-013.gif

Still, I don't think I'm all that bad
juicy_DD
well just show me some pics then?!!! just you an me!!
Avvilimento
Lemme see here... I got a few from a couple months back that might work. Personally, I think I look better from the back - and when the pictures are so small.

*all gone*
juicy_DD
nice shoulders nice and muscley 2thumbs.gif
Avvilimento
Thanks biggrin.gif

Still not a match for some of the other bodies on this site, though (present company included). Gonna actually have to put some effort in if I hope for that!
juicy_DD
your body is very similar to my hubby! I hate skinny men smile.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 2 2005, 12:13 PM)
Thanks biggrin.gif 

Still not a match for some of the other bodies on this site, though (present company included).  Gonna actually have to put some effort in if I hope for that!

youn shouldnt put yourself down sad.gif I would take pics off if you dont want anyone else to see hun
Avvilimento
I'll take that as a compliment!

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the stupidly-thin look either... sometimes maybe it works, but gimme curves! As for me, I'm just too lazy to work it all off - that and I spend hours in front of a computer (not just RMMing, of course).

So do you think I should leave the pics up there, or will they just get in the way of all the guys ogling?
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 2 2005, 12:19 PM)
I'll take that as a compliment!

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the stupidly-thin look either... sometimes maybe it works, but gimme curves!  As for me, I'm just too lazy to work it all off - that and I spend hours in front of a computer (not just RMMing, of course).

So do you think I should leave the pics up there, or will they just get in the way of all the guys ogling?

I think you should take pics off and put them in a 411 chick smile.gif
Avvilimento
Actually, you're probably right. I might go back and pull them - though I'll upload 'em to my profile in case anyone else gets curious.
juicy_DD
2thumbs.gif
Avvilimento
There we go! All profiled up.

I dunno if it's really putting myself down or not - just comparing myself to how I used to be. Back at 75kg (165lbs) I did look better, even if I didn't have the bulk I do now.
juicy_DD
it's all relative isnt it? .. life is too short to worry about how you look tongue.gif
Avvilimento
Hmmm..... good point. There's plenty of other people to worry about that for me! biggrin.gif
juicy_DD
how do you think I feel with all the skinny hot women on here? bang.gif
paybarraman
Hi Juicy....am in and out of office all day today......

Hope you had a raucous Birthday!!
juicy_DD
me too will be around more later today!
Avvilimento
I thought you ~were~ one of those skinny, hot women, Juicy? I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise from any of your posts wink.gif

Hey Pay.
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 2 2005, 07:38 AM)
how do you think I feel with all the skinny hot women on here? bang.gif

you should feel pretty good since your as hot as anyone here.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 2 2005, 12:47 PM)
I thought you ~were~ one of those skinny, hot women, Juicy?  I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise from any of your posts wink.gif

Hey Pay.

The last time I was skinny was when I was at high school! about 15 years ago! ha
paybarraman
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Sep 2 2005, 07:47 AM)
I thought you ~were~ one of those skinny, hot women, Juicy?  I've seen nothing to suggest otherwise from any of your posts wink.gif

Hey Pay.

AS we say here in Philly Avv....

YO!!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 2 2005, 12:48 PM)
you should feel pretty good since your as hot as anyone here.

smilio05.gif thanks hun I know yoou love me love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Damn Juicy, that Avatar is gettin me hard!!!
juicy_DD
judge for yourself this was taken yesterday
juicy_DD
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 2 2005, 12:51 PM)
Damn Juicy, that Avatar is gettin me hard!!!

ha ha he...glad you like it love-smiley-077.gif
Avvilimento
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 2 2005, 07:52 AM)
judge for yourself this was taken yesterday

2thumbs.gif Got my vote!
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 2 2005, 07:52 AM)
ha ha he...glad you like it love-smiley-077.gif

Were you actually squeezing your boobs together like that or is that special effects like in the movies?
juicy_DD
what is goin on in the pic I am actually doin its a video capture...you like it closeup baby?
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 1 2005, 01:08 PM)
Thanks you guys your all lovely people and I would have brought you all a drink if you had been with me  drinkup.gif

Hope your night went well babe!
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 2 2005, 07:58 AM)
what is goin on in the pic I am actually doin its a video capture...you like it closeup baby?

I like it alot. It really brought me to attention when I saw it this morning. If you can do that with your avatar, the possibilities are mind-boggling. I can think of a hundred things I'l love to see you "capture" grinning-smiley-003.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 2 2005, 01:06 PM)
I like it alot. It really brought me to attention when I saw it this morning. If you can do that with your avatar, the possibilities are mind-boggling. I can think of a hundred things I'l love to see you "capture"  grinning-smiley-003.gif

...have got that captured aswell!!!!
bondiguy
juicy... i'd like to capture something of mine too! 11.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 2 2005, 01:15 PM)
juicy... i'd like to capture something of mine too! 11.gif

11.gif 11.gif
closeup
That is so hot just to imagine the possibilities. Juicy live on RMM! It could be a new feature on this site. Then you'd not only have the most veiwed thread, you'd also have the most watched video capture. Aren't computers amazing?
juicy_DD
it was my camera that captured it hun the computed just jigged the size with the help of cman
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 2 2005, 08:18 AM)
it was my camera that captured it hun the computed just jigged the size with the help of cman

thank god for CM... oh and thanks 4 the double 11.gif 2 is always better than 1
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 2 2005, 08:18 AM)

Yeah but it was the computer that let me see it! Otherwise it would just be you squeezing your tits in London and me never knowing you're doing it. I'll have to thank C-man when he logs on.
juicy_DD
am gonna have to check out for a few hours guys will be back later xx
bondiguy
bye sexy lady grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mezrein
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 2 2005, 08:28 AM)
am gonna have to check out for a few hours guys will be back later xx

God I love that avatar, keep starin at it. LOL Wish I could move them boobs around like that! smile.gif
sussed2
Juicy !!!!!!!!!!!

I am in love with your avatar ohmy.gif love-smiley-077.gif

Girl you have a great body 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
best avatar evah!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 2 2005, 02:38 PM)
Juicy !!!!!!!!!!!

I am in love with your avatar  ohmy.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Girl you have a great body  2thumbs.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 2 2005, 04:36 PM)
best avatar evah!

thanks guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.