Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Juicy_DD
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
closeup
Juicy doesn't need a sex slave, she needs someone to tell her what needs doing.Just as long as you say it nicely and on your on your knees. guns.gif
Narazbad
oh il be on my knees alright, ALL night long...
jrock8
possibly... but then again, juicy on her knees is just a better option for me bj.gif
Narazbad
eh...i have more fun when im the one licking tongue.gif
closeup
If I ever got juicy in front of me on her kneees it would be like a dream come true. Last night's dream as a matter of fact.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 16 2005, 08:20 PM)
If I ever got juicy in front of me on her kneees it would be like a dream come true. Last night's dream as a matter of fact.

tell us more popc1.gif
closeup
Once upon a time, there was a fair maiden named juicy. She lived in England but traveled the world over in search of the Golden Cock. The Golden Cock could stay up all night and whenever Juicy rubbed it she was granted her wish. Juicy liked rubbing the Golden Cock so much that before too long it was all worn out. But on her last wish, she asked for replacement cock, one that would never wear out. That's the day she met me.
jrock8
for all those simpsons fans out there..

worst... story.... ever... laughing-smiley-014.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 16 2005, 08:31 PM)
Once upon a time, there was a fair maiden named juicy. She lived in England but traveled  the world over in search of the Golden Cock. The Golden Cock could stay up all night and whenever  Juicy rubbed it she was granted her wish. Juicy liked rubbing the Golden Cock so much that before too long it was all worn out. But on her last wish, she asked for replacement cock, one that would never wear out. That's the day she met me.

you old romantic you smilio05.gif
Narazbad
so wait...she rubbed my cock until it was worn out? damn...no wonder its been hurting lately.....
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 16 2005, 09:32 PM)
so wait...she rubbed my cock until it was worn out? damn...no wonder its been hurting lately.....

kissin it better love-smiley-077.gif
hott1976
hi sexy!
jrock8
hi hott...

oh, you meant juicy... bang.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 16 2005, 04:53 PM)
hi hott...
oh, you meant juicy...  bang.gif

i did babe! but hi to you too! xo
juicy_DD
hi how are you hottest of hottness got any pussy shots for me?
jrock8
laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
juicy_DD
didnt mean quite that furry!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
jrock8
ok then...
juicy_DD
not as cute as this!
hott1976
none to give up as of yet...it's still early. lol
hott1976
whew...anyone who shows up now is going to think this is very weird.
For the record.i'm not into "doing" animals. wink.gif
jrock8
smilio14.gif check it out...i'm not a D-cup!... figured it was only right to do it here where juicy got hers too...

and to celebrate...
juicy_DD
But you are a D cup! coco.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 16 2005, 05:11 PM)
But you are a D cup! coco.gif

yippeee congrats!
closeup
I'm happy to know Hott isn't into "doing" animals, but what is your position on doing it doggy-style?
hott1976
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 16 2005, 05:12 PM)
I'm happy to know Hott isn't into "doing" animals, but what is your position on doing it doggy-style?

Doggy style...definetly one of my all time favorites. wink.gif tongue.gif
juicy_DD
can I play? particuarly if hott is joining in!
hott1976
baby, this time it's in your thread! Ask me to join in ... wink.gif
jrock8
hott... join in...

(well at least my avatar is of juicy... is that close enough? lol confused-smiley-013.gif )
juicy_DD
come into my parlour said the spider to the fly!! smile.gif
hott1976
hey
i just added a shower shot to my archives..which is still very small. i'm having trouble with what to do next..what pose...any suggestions juicy? BTW who takes your sexy shots?
juicy_DD
hubby takes them sweetheart ..... but I will take em for you now that would be fun!!
hott1976
that would be fun..
i'm not sure i could contain myself. Surely i would get frisky in some of those pics. I think they wouldn't allow them here on RMM.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Aug 16 2005, 10:25 PM)
that would be fun..
i'm not sure i could contain myself. Surely i would get frisky in some of those pics.  I think they wouldn't allow them here on RMM.

we could keep those for our own private collection!! how about it? 2thumbs.gif
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 16 2005, 05:26 PM)

For some reason I couldn't see that working out very well at all.
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 16 2005, 05:26 PM)

if by "private" u mean for all of us in here to see, then, yeah, I'm all for it!
hott1976
i added this shower shot good or no good?
closeup
If the two of you ever got togather, you better fire-proof the bed, because sparks will be flying. grinning-smiley-003.gif
juicy_DD
2thumbs.gif
hott1976
Juicy..you are definetly my kind of girl!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Aug 16 2005, 10:32 PM)
Juicy..you are definetly my kind of girl!

I would be whatever kin of girl you want me to be love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Aug 16 2005, 05:31 PM)
i added this shower shot good or no good?

well, shower shots are good and your body is good
so that makes that pic unfuckingbelievable! 2thumbs.gif
closeup
Excellent, except there's this green band covering up the bottom part of the picture. Bad green band. bang.gif
hott1976
juicy...are you sharing this evening?
popc1.gif
closeup
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 16 2005, 05:35 PM)
Excellent, except there's this green band covering up the bottom part of the picture.   Bad green band. bang.gif

Problem solved, thanks Hott.
hott1976
oh i see everything in this pic! no green band here.
Gnappster
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 16 2005, 05:35 PM)
Excellent, except there's this green band covering up the bottom part of the picture.   Bad green band. bang.gif

no green band here
just hott's well groomed goodness smilio07.gif
hott1976
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Aug 16 2005, 05:36 PM)
that looks very smilio09.gif hott how about this?

wooo hooo..i see a nice trim! i haven't sported that look in a long time and haven't read the thread about shaved or unshaved...what do the guys prefer. It looks great on you....any more?
hott1976
i'll have to chekc that out...maybe that will give me some pic ideas.
closeup
Pink and Juicy, two things I like in a steak and a woman.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.