Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Tripled
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
thenewguy
Well, this is the first time I've started an homage thread, but i just gotta give it up for my girl "tripled".

I'm a boob man, and I love them in all shapes and sizes... so it's only right to give a warm welcome this lovely lady and her lovely melons!
Scoundrel_SF
Great call to start a Tripled thread! What a hot, sexy woman with a great pair of melons!

2thumbs.gif
gismo7
love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
QUOTE(Scoundrel_SF @ Apr 3 2006, 03:51 PM)
Great call to start a Tripled thread! What a hot, sexy woman with a great pair of melons!

2thumbs.gif

gismo7
QUOTE(Scoundrel_SF @ Apr 3 2006, 03:51 PM)

2thumbs.gif

KEEP HER POSTING I'M A BIG BOOB LOVER AND SHE SURE FILLS THAT CATAGORY HER DON'T LOOK FLOOPY EITHER BE GREAT FOR TWO HANDED PLEASURE HMM GOOD CHOICE---->>>>
tripled
Thanks guys

Keep the comments coming

luvtripledxoxo
LikesThemAll
she certainly has a great of tits, but that smile of hers just melts me. 2thumbs.gif
frenchie
tripled is really exciting i love big boobs and i think she is the Queen of busty girls: the size the shape, they also look so firm...but she also has a great body and face!
Ratt
QUOTE(tripled @ Apr 4 2006, 06:26 AM)
Thanks guys

Keep the comments coming

luvtripledxoxo

Oh now come on... we provide the nice comments, and then you provide another pic... We give you great reviews and tell you how much we want to do something to those beautiful breast of yours, and you post another pic... That's how it works here tripled...

laughing-smiley-017.gif love-smiley-085.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(tripled @ Apr 3 2006, 05:26 PM)
Thanks guys

Keep the comments coming

luvtripledxoxo

good job newguy. can't wait to see you posting here tripled. love-smiley-085.gif
BigBadJeep
I love your pics and I can't wait to see more
saxman
I am sold on her lovely eyes. That and her smile and her blonde hair. And her......

Awww hell with it. She has some of the most beautiful and full breasts I have ever seen. WOWOWOWOW
thanks for sharing and please don't stop 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
actarus
I hope to know more about her, cause she has one of the best rack here and she's got a so nice face and smile, too...
...that's a perfect combo 2thumbs.gif
34gg
we love your pictures 2thumbs.gif
Christof
QUOTE(actarus @ Apr 4 2006, 06:59 PM)
I hope to know more about her, cause she has one of the best rack here and she's got a so nice face and smile, too...
...that's a perfect combo  2thumbs.gif

Definitely a Gorgeous Girl and only spoke to her once but somes like a real sweetheart to boot! Hope she starts posting on the boards
somfan
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Apr 3 2006, 12:45 PM)
Well, this is the first time I've started an homage thread, but i just gotta give it up for my girl "tripled".

I'm a boob man, and I love them in all shapes and sizes... so it's only right to give a warm welcome this lovely lady and her lovely melons!

Thanks New Guy! I have been a Tripled fan since she started posting. Those boobs and smile knock me off my feet. It's nice how she honors her fans by writing their names on those awesome melons. I hope she continues to post new and exciting pictures. Now that Spring is coming perhaps we can coax her outside
for some outdoors shots. smile.gif
lucky_dog1971
I do hope this lovely lady keeps posting. One word sums her up. " WOW " grinning-smiley-003.gif She will always get 10's from me and nothing less.
Ratt
Yes, I can vouch for her, Tripled is a great woman to talk to, as well as being EXTREMELY easy on the eyes... a bit hard on the dick, and palms, but I have a feeling that if we keep rating her pics high, she will keep posting...
COMEDYMAN
God im loving Ratts Sig pic biggrin.gif Amazing tits Tripled cant wait to see more biggrin.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Apr 5 2006, 09:13 PM)
God im loving Ratts Sig pic biggrin.gif  Amazing tits Tripled cant wait to see more biggrin.gif

Hey C-man; you want me to post more? laughing-smiley-017.gif
frenchguy_pa
very nice pic Tripled and very sexy woman
26yoaussiemale
the best i've seen on here in a while. lovely titties. smile.gif Tripled and kizzlescizzle biggrin.gif
djsota
i'm a fan too.....if you aint already, go check out her pics on ratemypix....sweet!!

keep up the good work tripled, and hope to see more of you soon
saxman
YOOHOO!!!!! Triple D????????????

Where did you go lovely bodacious lady? I loved your new rating pics......... but miss your words here.
Ok Ok, I miss your triple Ds too lol

blink.gif 08.gif 22.gif smilio09.gif

Love ya and miss ya
foghorn
fantastic additions to ratings page love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif 03.gif
Boobluver2
As my name says it all, I must admit this is a fine pair indeed! Who wouldn't find these beautiful and a lot of fun? This girl has it going on!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
tripled
thank you guys i have been missing but now i am back and making more pics keep looking for them
luv tripled xoxo 08.gif
The_Flash2019
QUOTE(tripled @ Apr 24 2006, 09:41 PM)
thank you guys i have been missing but now i am back and making more pics keep looking for them
luv tripled xoxo 08.gif

Thank you for the PM's earlier. It was very worth it. Talk with you later you sexy gorgeous big breasted babe you. 22.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(tripled @ Apr 24 2006, 06:41 PM)
luv tripled xoxo 08.gif

22.gif Thanks for the new post with your super hot big boobs... love-smiley-085.gif
Brent4Fun
Yep! Have to agree with all the above about Tripled mmmmmmmmmmm Hot sexy big boobs mmmm mmmm mmmm did I say mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
saxman
Just a BUMP to this thread as she has since submited more rating pics!

Damn I love this hot lady and her ample goodies!!

08.gif love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
tripled
well thank you for the bump
i am glad you like my new pics i will keep them coming
have a good day to all!
luv tripled xoxo 08.gif
saxman
QUOTE(tripled @ May 11 2006, 11:05 AM)
well thank you for the bump
i am glad you like my new pics i will keep them coming
have a good day to all!
luv tripled xoxo 08.gif

You keep those pics coming and it certainly will keep us Cumming back for more!

Hmmm how do you upload lust to this hot lady! hehe
thanks hon
08.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif smilio09.gif 03.gif
foghorn
latest pics... 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif 03.gif 2thumbs.gif wub.gif smilio14.gif
mylilbuddy4u
yup...she is one amazing woman and an amazing pair of breasts...not to mention that amazingly beautiful smile...this woman has it all!!
Just Hangin
OMG.....WOW love-smiley-085.gif

Those are some big ones ya got there tripled, let me guess you work at HOOTERS nah.gif
saxman
This fine lady needs to have a little LOVE back in her thread!

2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif smile.gif 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif

Don't keep us waiting too long hon!

HOT
tripled
almost did work at hooters but the manager was to much of a pig for me!!!! food-smiley-004.gif
saxman
QUOTE(tripled @ May 16 2006, 03:04 PM)
almost did work at hooters but the manager was to much of a pig for me!!!! food-smiley-004.gif

You could work for me. Pay is good and the bennies are that I would lavish loving attention on you all the time lol

I think tha Manager was crazy! coco.gif

You rock hot lady! 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif 22.gif 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif
tripled
Thanks for all the nice comments guys, and those daring girls

luvtripledxoxo
shells
Absolutely fantastic pair... tongue.gif

Shell x
foghorn
a well deserved bump for the wonderfully busty tripled. grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(foghorn @ May 14 2007, 08:01 PM)
a well deserved bump for the wonderfully busty tripled. grinning-smiley-003.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

love-smiley-085.gif It's great that she has come out of retirement - kind of like Roger
Clemens - only with boobs.
frenchguy_pa
wb sweet i miss you
big kiss
Ratt
QUOTE(foghorn @ May 15 2007, 12:01 PM)
a well deserved bump for the wonderfully busty tripled. grinning-smiley-003.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Good bump fog. 2thumbs.gif
Optimax
Good to have you back TripleD

Seems like your fan base has increased in your absence....Maybe you should go on tour!

If so...when ur in my home town, I've got floor space you could sleep on..... 2thumbs.gif 03.gif
Bill D
WOw what a sexy lady she is.......... 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif
cycleguy
I see you checkin' out your thread. How about a new post to keep it fresh?
ddd35
QUOTE(cycleguy @ Jun 8 2007, 09:36 AM)
I see you checkin' out your thread.   How about a new post to keep it fresh?

grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Apr 24 2006, 06:33 PM)
As my name says it all, I must admit this is a fine pair indeed!  Who wouldn't find these beautiful and a lot of fun?  This girl has it going on!!

2thumbs.gif

22.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Happy Birthday!! tripled love-smiley-085.gif

food-smiley-004.gif
Come around and show us some birthday pictures!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.