Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bobaloo
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 6 2006, 02:19 PM)
no, someone broke the little plastic tab off my videotape so it wouldn't record.  sad.gif

with all that thrashin, i'm not surprised! get someone else to take the vids!
boanna
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Jun 6 2006, 02:36 PM)
Man o' man.....am I ever glad I my disguise worked in that nurse's uniform nah.gif
coz.gif I couldn't find Di and nat anywhere ....their disguises must have worked well too laughing-smiley-017.gif

she was in the dresser!
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 1 2006, 02:43 PM)
Well I dunno about best, but random works nicely too haha.
Let's do it now (I really should be working at the moment).

Your first post:
1. I've been flying in under the radar for a while now, but I saw something on the ratings pages that made no sense and I just had to finally post.

Girls with amazing bodies grace us with their posts and some moron has the nerve to say to one girl that her boobs are too small... which they're not by the way. She has an amazing body. I kept checking out the pages and he has multiple posts with the same complaints.

I don't know about you, but I'm here to admire all boobs. I would never turn away a smokin' hot broad because I won't strain my thumb when I'm slatherin' oil all over her tight little body.

2. I usually get smacked with the bottle

3.That must be why you cook naked. to prove you have balls, and dammit, you're gonna scratch 'em if you want to.

4. So did you  puke1.gif   when you peed all over yourself??  confused-smiley-013.gif

5. haha, I never noticed the tail up there.

blink.gif
well no one ever said this place makes you smrter  tongue.gif

#5 should be a thread all of its own!
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 6 2006, 01:42 PM)
I just can't do it!!!  I've been trying, but I can't seem to manage it.  It's been so busy with work, wedding stuff, and now the dive season has started (I coach a dive team in the summer).  I've been trying to pop by now and then to see what's going on in RMM land, but I can't seem to find the time to read and catch up and post. 

I just wanted to say hi to anyone who might miss me (yeah, right)

So have I been missing anything???

its cause u are in love dufas! you will come back, with a bang, in a few months when the honeymoons over, and it will be to our benefit cause u will bring your lovely bride with you!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 05:04 PM)
its cause u are in love dufas! you will come back, with a bang, in a few months when the honeymoons over, and it will be to our benefit cause u will bring your lovely bride with you!

Nah, you're way off. I just want someone to cook and clean my house! laughing-smiley-017.gif

disclaimer: just kidding
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 6 2006, 03:22 PM)
Nah, you're way off.  I just want someone to cook and clean my house! laughing-smiley-017.gif

disclaimer: just kidding

yea, you are normal....for a man!

but can she do this naked for ya?
evade20
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 6 2006, 05:29 PM)
yea, you are normal....for a man!

but can she do this naked for ya?

Ah, yes! Bo and Bo get together... popc1.gif popc1.gif Pics?user posted image
Bobaloo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 7 2006, 01:09 AM)
Ah, yes!  Bo and Bo get together... popc1.gif  popc1.gif Pics?user posted image

I'm all for that. Maybe I can get Natalie to come over and take the pics 2thumbs.gif

Maybe if Bo and I did get together and then eventually had a kid, we could name him bobo. confused-smiley-013.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 7 2006, 09:22 AM)
Maybe if Bo and I did get together and then eventually had a kid, we could name him bobo. unsure.gif

coco.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 7 2006, 07:22 AM)
I'm all for that.  Maybe I can get Natalie to come over and take the pics 2thumbs.gif

Maybe if Bo and I did get together and then eventually had a kid, we could name him bobo. confused-smiley-013.gif

The kids at school could call him BoJu.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 7 2006, 03:50 PM)

Okay. I'm usually pretty good at jokes and stuff, especially when they're about me, but you lost me on that one. i don't know what boju is. I've even looked on every search engine I can think and used multiple spellings, so I don't think it's a reference to anything. and I just can't logistically figure out the play on words if it's not a reference. Looks like the duh award is mine today, boys and girls.
ndboxer
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 7 2006, 02:57 PM)
Okay.  I'm usually pretty good at jokes and stuff, especially when they're about me, but you lost me on that one.  i don't know what boju is.  I've even looked on every search engine I can think and used multiple spellings, so I don't think it's a reference to anything.  and I just can't logistically figure out the play on words if it's not a reference.  Looks like the duh award is mine today, boys and girls.

coz.gif coz.gif
And the winner is??? popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
Bobaloo
Um, hi, everybody. I don't really have much to say. I just wanted to maybe inspire someone to post in my 411. I like the attention.

smile.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 8 2006, 10:08 AM)
Um, hi, everybody.  I don't really have much to say.  I just wanted to maybe inspire someone to post in my 411.  I like the attention.

smile.gif

we know, we know rolleyes.gif

don't you have some wedding shit to douser posted image
Assfucker
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 8 2006, 10:10 AM)
we know, we know rolleyes.gif
don't you have some wedding shit to douser posted image

hello-hello *taps microphone* this thing on? coz.gif

*crickets chirping* sad.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 8 2006, 11:36 AM)
hello-hello *taps microphone* this thing on? coz.gif
*crickets chirping* sad.gif

Dude, that's not a microphone. that's Evade's cock.
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 8 2006, 11:45 AM)
Dude, that's not a microphone.  that's Evade's cock.

dood you need to stop thinking about caacks and hairy assholes and start concentrating on pussies and bOObages...this wedding planning is really starting to affect you blink.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 8 2006, 11:53 AM)
dood you need to stop thinking about caacks and hairy assholes and start concentrating on pussies and bOObages...this wedding planning is really starting to affect you blink.gif

You know, you're right. Allow me to rephrase my last post.

Dude, that's not a microphone. that's Evade's pussy.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 7 2006, 01:57 PM)
Okay.  I'm usually pretty good at jokes and stuff, especially when they're about me, but you lost me on that one.  i don't know what boju is.  I've even looked on every search engine I can think and used multiple spellings, so I don't think it's a reference to anything.  and I just can't logistically figure out the play on words if it's not a reference.  Looks like the duh award is mine today, boys and girls.

a reworked reference so it's no wonder you couldn't find it.
In the monorail episode(you probably saw it recently) Bart is quizzing Homer for his Monorail Conductor exam. Homer gets some questions right and Bart shows admiration for Homer, to which Homer replies:
Do you want to change your name to Homer, Junior? The kids can call you Ho-Ju!
Bart: [appropriate pause] I'll get back to you.

QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 8 2006, 09:53 AM)

who said anything about hairy assholes puke1.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 8 2006, 10:03 AM)
You know, you're right.  Allow me to rephrase my last post.

Dude, that's not a microphone. that's Evade's pussy.

laughing-smiley-017.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 8 2006, 12:29 PM)
who said anything about hairy assholes  puke1.gif

well yer all always talking about eachothers butts and stuff, inless ya'll shave yer asses gay.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 8 2006, 11:11 AM)
well yer all always talking about eachothers butts and stuff, inless ya'll shave yer asses gay.gif

it's kinda tough, what's your technique?
natalie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 6 2006, 04:16 PM)

puke1.gif puke1.gif puke1.gif

action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 02:56 PM)
puke1.gif  puke1.gif  puke1.gif
action-smiley-047.gif  action-smiley-047.gif

popc1.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 6 2006, 04:22 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif t'is why I picked that one.....heres the real one food-smiley-004.gif

http://www.sexualline.com/lesbians/lks-m01/thehun.html

Still don't have it. There's too much licking going on for Diane to be the nurse. Plus I don't think either one is drunk. laughing-smiley-017.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 7 2006, 09:22 AM)
I'm all for that.  Maybe I can get Natalie to come over and take the pics 2thumbs.gif

Please, like I'd just watch you do Bo. I'd let you get close to coming, tie you up and stuff you in a closet so you could only hear me make Bo scream in pleasure. ph34r.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 02:58 PM)
Still don't have it. There's too much licking going on for Diane to be the nurse. Plus I don't think either one is drunk.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif sorry I had to cum up with the links quick food-smiley-004.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 8 2006, 11:16 AM)
it's kinda tough, what's your technique?

and whats wrong with shavin the south 40!!!! if u want someone to play in that field, gotta keep it mowed! smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 7 2006, 07:22 AM)

hey, dont stop there, bring natalie in, then we wont know whos little shaver it is...kinda, but we could call IT Nabobo!
boanna
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 01:00 PM)
Please, like I'd just watch you do Bo. I'd let you get close to coming, tie you up and stuff you in a closet so you could only hear me make Bo scream in pleasure. ph34r.gif

wait a minute!! who did me? who was in the closet? I WANNA BE IN THE CLOSET! I CAN DO IT BETTER MYSELF BABY!! smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 8 2006, 01:00 PM)

oh, ok, bobs in the closet (its all quiet cause he is gettin hitched soon, so he cant make a sound)

natalie does me.....thats more like it! a little lower sweetie....thats it...now back and forth, not circles....
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 11:22 AM)
hey, dont stop there, bring natalie in, then we wont know whos little shaver it is...kinda, but we could call IT  Nabobo!

I'm in on that!!! Nabobo... Sounds like a Star Wars character or something. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 11:29 AM)
oh, ok, bobs in the closet (its all quiet cause he is gettin hitched soon, so he cant make a sound)

natalie does me.....thats more like it!  a little lower sweetie....thats it...now back and forth, not circles....

Damn! Looks like I'm all alone again losing yet another girl to the delicious art of lesbianism! Well, at least I have it all on video!!!
natalie
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 9 2006, 11:29 AM)

natalie does me.....thats more like it!  a little lower sweetie....thats it...now back and forth, not circles....

Ok so back and forth on your clit ever so gently and slow, how many fingers inside and I bet you'd love your ass rim played with at the same time too. Hmmmm. dirty girls taste good. smilio09.gif
numba1fan
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

i leave her on here alone for a bit and she turns dirty again!!!! Whats with you animals!!!!!

nah.gif
boanna
"yeah, don't fuck with Granny Bo. Now where is that Granny Pics thread? "

uuumm bob? hey bob! left this choice tidbit in a locked thread did ya?

wanna come explain...before i duct tape your ass to a donkey with a 12 foot dick?

angry-smiley-011.gif

u take all the fun out of the song "dont look now mamas got her boobs out"

oh yea, here's a granny pic for ya!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 16 2006, 05:26 PM)
"yeah, don't fuck with Granny Bo. Now where is that Granny Pics thread? "

uuumm bob?  hey bob!  left this choice tidbit in a locked thread did ya?

wanna come explain...before i duct tape your ass to a donkey with a 12 foot dick?

angry-smiley-011.gif

u take all the fun out of the song "dont look now mamas got her boobs out"

oh yea, here's a granny pic for ya!

I posted in response to your comment about being the granny of RMM or something like that.

here's your post... http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/index.php...indpost&p=99681

And as far as the donkey comment, I dont' think that would work out well. I hear the only person here who would be able to handle all 12 feet of that donkey dick would be AF, but I'm sure that's just a rumor.

And I never heard that song, but it sounds like it could be purty funny.

One more thing... Thanks for slapping your boobs up in my 411. You sure know how to make me smile. smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 16 2006, 03:53 PM)
I posted in response to your comment about being the granny of RMM or something like that. 

here's your post... http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/index.php...indpost&p=99681

And as far as the donkey comment, I dont' think that would work out well.  I hear the only person here who would be able to handle all 12 feet of that donkey dick would be AF, but I'm sure that's just a rumor.

And I never heard that song, but it sounds like it could be purty funny.

One more thing... Thanks for slapping your boobs up in my 411.  You sure know how to make me smile. smile.gif

see, if i was really mad, i would have given u the pic of AF and the hung donkey...

anyway...made u talk! smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 7 2006, 03:50 PM)

He'll get back to you on that one!!!

Bob I am dissapointed you didnt pick up on that one! What the fuck is happening dude?
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 16 2006, 05:11 PM)
He'll get back to you on that one!!!

Bob I am dissapointed you didnt pick up on that one! What the fuck is happening dude?

he's obviously not spending enough time watching simpsons or boobs.....priorities people!
boanna
bob, when u do get back in here...
a little wedding gift for ya, love bo!
Gnappster
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 16 2006, 05:18 PM)

ohmy.gif

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

love-smiley-085.gif smilio09.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 16 2006, 07:18 PM)

That looks more like a bachelor party gift to me.

Wow, Bo!!! That's an AWESOME pic and you've picked the perfect 411 thread to post it in. I'll be over to pick up my gift as soon as I find a way to get AF away from my window.
boanna
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jun 17 2006, 07:57 AM)
That looks more like a bachelor party gift to me. 

Wow, Bo!!!  That's an AWESOME pic and you've picked the perfect 411 thread to post it in.  I'll be over to pick up my gift as soon as I find a way to get AF away from my window.

smile.gif

ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
Boy, how strange. coz.gif Nobody has posted in my thread since the 17th. I wonder what the problem is. I can only guess that's it's a server problem or something. I'll have to talk to freak about that. I can't imagine why everyone wouldn't be rushing in my thread to post some gibberish... and more importantly, post some boobs.

oh, well. Maybe the server problem will get fixed soon and everyone can resume posting in here.

Until then. smile.gif
hott1976
hi cutie!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jun 21 2006, 04:58 PM)
hi cutie!

Hi Hott. I didn't think my sad attempt to solicit posts in my thread would attract the likes of you and your sexiness. Thanks for gracing my pages. Girls like you keep this 411 worth reading... and scrolling through looking for pictures!!! wink.gif
hott1976
here's a bikini one for you.. It seems i took way to many so i'll grace everyones pages!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jun 21 2006, 05:44 PM)
here's a bikini one for you.. It seems i took way to many so i'll grace everyones pages!

I have the best 411 ever!!!

Hott, you're crazy awesome sexy!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jun 21 2006, 03:44 PM)

popc1.gif
Bobaloo
Don't you see, Gnappy??? I AM everyone to Hott. laughing-smiley-017.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.