Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bobaloo
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 27 2006, 04:09 PM)
Oh Bobaloo, I was looking forward to wishing you a happy birthday but alas I got really sick yesterday and am still not feeling well today. Sorry hun. love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Natalie,
thanks for thinking of me. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you get better real soon. if I could have my birthday wish over again, I'd wish for you to be all better. Then I could get some new hot pics from ya smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ Mar 26 2006, 06:07 PM)
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

Wanna see what I got for you?!? nah.gif

awww, my very own puppies!! what a great present. I can't wait to finish unwrapping it!!! I hope there's a kitty in there too. smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 26 2006, 06:50 PM)
Happy B Day Boo I will try and take you a pic tonight when the kiddos go to bed. Hope you had a good one.user posted image

Thanks,Diane. Great gif.

Those kids must be tired!!! i hope they get to bed soon so I can see some more of your sexy poses love-smiley-085.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 27 2006, 02:23 PM)
Thanks,Diane.  Great gif.

Those kids must be tired!!!  i hope they get to bed soon so I can see some more of your sexy poses  love-smiley-085.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif Yeah they are. Some day I will take pics again.
diane26
Happy Birthday

Just took for you.
diane26
Happy Birthday

Just took for you.
numba1fan
Damn......my b'days not til Sept 11. Guess i have a ways to wait! sad-smiley-042.gif sad-smiley-042.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 27 2006, 09:35 PM)
Happy Birthday

Just took for you.

Lookin' quite delicious Diane. love-smiley-085.gif Your stomach is hot in this pic and I love the way your pants are kinda sittin' a little low. I'd like to get them down the rest of the way. 03.gif

Thanks for the great pic. Let me know if you need help holding my presents 2thumbs.gif
natalie
Very, very nice Diane! 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
wbushw
love-smiley-052.gif
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 25 2006, 09:27 AM)
W
I was going to reply to your post about 15 minutes ago but I can't stop staring at your pic.   love-smiley-085.gif  Thanks for the early bday present.  You definitely are one of the hottiest hotties around here.

As for the little lady, I think it will be a while before I'm able to sneak a pic of her.  she's very conservative, but I'm breaking her out of her shell slowly.  I am dropping hints, though, to try to get a couple pics that she wouldn't mind if I posted.  She has a great body.  I would love an opportunity to photograph it right.  Sneaking a pic wouldn't do her body justice.  (I still might have to do that though).  I'm working the artsy pic angle, and I think eventually she might go for it.  I don't want to push too hard, though, cuz then it's a no go no matter what.  She's about 5'2".  She's cute and small.  and she has very sensative skin, so it's a turnon just to touch her.

Well, I should shut up for now.  I have a way of leaving really long posts.

Thanks again for the great bday present. Hail.gif

Bobaloo,
She sounds like a keeper. Keep it up! I'm look'n forward to c'n your handy art-work....
shooter3829
Damn, If I would have known that you ladies were so kind I would have let you know that my hubbies B-Day was the 19th. Diane my hubby is in love with your tits. They are almost a perfect match to mine and it turns him on. Love all of your posts. Foxy your rack is simply amazing also. Thanks to all and hopefully my hubby will get some love from the ladies of RMM.
wbushw
Oh Bobaloo, I was out of town on your B-Day, but looked at my trip photos & picked this one for your belated B-Day present. guns.gif

Sorry it's late.

W
Bobaloo
QUOTE(wbushw @ Mar 29 2006, 02:26 AM)
Oh Bobaloo, I was out of town on your B-Day, but looked at my trip photos & picked this one for your belated B-Day present.  guns.gif

Sorry it's late.

W

No apologies necessary. You have definitely more than made up for it with that pic. How sexy. I'm just going to imagine that you're crawling towards me for a night full of ... well... not sleeping, so to speak. You have a great body, and dare I say great nipples too. Heck, we might have to make it two or three nights without sleeping!! wink.gif love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif 03.gif smilio09.gif smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(shooter3829 @ Mar 29 2006, 12:46 AM)
Damn,  If I would have known that you ladies were so kind I would have let you know that my hubbies B-Day was the 19th.  Diane my hubby is in love with your tits.  They are almost a perfect match to mine and it turns him on.  Love all of your posts.  Foxy your rack is simply amazing also.  Thanks to all and hopefully my hubby will get some love from the ladies of RMM.

Oh, the ladies of RMM are very kind. Very kind, indeed.
foxy lady
QUOTE(shooter3829 @ Mar 29 2006, 12:46 AM)
Damn,  If I would have known that you ladies were so kind I would have let you know that my hubbies B-Day was the 19th.  Diane my hubby is in love with your tits.  They are almost a perfect match to mine and it turns him on.  Love all of your posts.  Foxy your rack is simply amazing also.  Thanks to all and hopefully my hubby will get some love from the ladies of RMM.

Thanks shooter3829! love-smiley-077.gif
Just Hangin
Oh Bobaloo, I was out of town on your B-Day, but looked at my trip photos & picked this one for your belated B-Day present.  guns.gif

Sorry it's late.

W

Oh don't appoligize

Nice Pic Thanks for sharin my B-DAY 03-12-
I hope you remember me....
evade20

Sorry it's late.

W

W, That's a really hot pic of your fine melons! 08.gif
Bobaloo
w,
Great pic on the ratings page. I love that you titled it "happy b-day to you." You sure know how to make a guy feel special.
Bobaloo
Wow, I was only gone for like 4 days and nothin'!!! My 411 gets no action and my artsy pics thread falls to page 2. Looks like I have to keep myself in the limelight all by myself.

Anyway. The little lady and I went down to southern Illinois this weekend. We had a great time. i got some great pictures too. I'll post them as soon as I get them on CD and can bring them to work.

So are there any boobs in here that missed me while I was away confused-smiley-013.gif
hott1976
thanks for the compliments bob! When was your birthday anyway? Maybe i can indulge you in a birthday surprise (love from hott) in this 411. smile.gif what do ya say?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 3 2006, 06:40 PM)
thanks for the compliments bob!  When was your birthday anyway?  Maybe i can indulge you in a birthday surprise (love from hott) in this 411.  smile.gif what do ya say?

My birthday was 2 sundays ago, March 26. Bobaloo loves birthday suprises!!! 2thumbs.gif

Having you grace my 411, Hott, would surely spice things up around here. Talk about a birthday surprise. Birthday candles on a cake could never compete with the heat from Hott!!!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Apr 3 2006, 06:59 PM)
ok here it is.  I just got a very nice pm from you...   happy belated birthday whenever that was.  muah.

Well, happy birthday to me.

Thanks for the wonderful gift!!! If you really do leave, I will be very sad. You'll always be one of my favorites. You were one of the few that made me a regular here, that's for sure.
Bobaloo
Well, I'm bumping my own thread because I think too many people missed Hott's B-day gift to me and I just will not have that.

I think it's about time y'all give props to my sexy lady Hott!!!
Christof
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 4 2006, 11:08 PM)
Well, I'm bumping my own thread because I think too many people missed Hott's B-day gift to me and I just will not have that. 

I think it's about time y'all give props to my sexy lady Hott!!!

First day on properly in about a week and still catching up but god DAYAM! thats a great pic
Bobaloo
hmph! All of a sudden I'm a C cup, at least I just noticed anyway. wonder when that happened. confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
I think when you hit 500 posts, then D at 1000 and DD at 2500 and E cup at 5000.
Bobaloo
Haven't seen W in a while. Such a shame. She's definitely a hottie!!! She doesn't have a thread that I can bump, so I thought I'd try it here.
wbushw
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 6 2006, 03:16 PM)
Haven't seen W in a while.  Such a shame. She's definitely a hottie!!!  She doesn't have a thread that I can bump, so I thought I'd try it here.

Thanky!
'W'ant some of this????
Bobaloo
QUOTE(wbushw @ Apr 9 2006, 11:08 PM)
Thanky!
'W'ant some of this????

Oh, you know I do!!! 2thumbs.gif Very tasty. I'd love to help you hold on to those. Thanks for posting. Hope you stick around!!
numba1fan
WOW!!!!!!!
Hot pic W. I want some too!! 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
Okay. i really have to go now. The boards are blowing up but I have to get the hell out of here. I'm about to lose my job and my fianceé.

Diane and foxy, I owe you both PMs. I'll try to do that tonight. sorry I'm such a slacker.

Natalie, happy birthday. thanks for all the great pics. hope you have a happy birthevening as well. I'm sure Numba will take care of you. make sure you set up the tripod or something. 2thumbs.gif

Gnappy, try to take care of all these sexy women that are hanging around here tonight. I don't think you can handle them all on your own, but I trust that you'll make a valient effort.

--bobaloo signing off
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 04:18 PM)
Okay.  i really have to go now.  The boards are blowing up but I have to get the hell out of here.  I'm about to lose my job and my fianceé.

Diane and foxy, I owe you both PMs.  I'll try to do that tonight.  sorry I'm such a slacker. 

Natalie, happy birthday.  thanks for all the great pics.  hope you have a happy birthevening as well.  I'm sure Numba will take care of you.  make sure you set up the tripod or something.  2thumbs.gif

Gnappy, try to take care of all these sexy women that are hanging around here tonight.  I don't think you can handle them all on your own, but I trust that you'll make a valient effort.

--bobaloo signing off

10-4 Roger that.
natalie
Just showing some love Bobaloo. Hey, is there a pic of me you'd like for me to throw in here? unsure.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 15 2006, 01:45 PM)
Just showing some love Bobaloo. Hey, is there a pic of me you'd like for me to throw in here? unsure.gif

smilio05.gif Wow!!! It's been so long since I've had any love in this 411. I usually have to dig it out of the dumps all by myself.

Hmmm. I could I choose among pics of you, Natalie. I love all of them!!! I know there's know superman position pic yet, but you know that would be my first choice if there were 2thumbs.gif

Okay. Here's an idea. You started out here posting pics and saying that you liked the more artsy types of pics. At least I think that was you. That was the stimulus for my starting the artsy pic thread. So what do you think is your most artsy pic??? or pics for that matter. Unless there's something different that you think I absolutely have to have in my thread

Thanks for the love. here's some love for you love-smiley-077.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 15 2006, 12:45 PM)
Just showing some love Bobaloo. Hey, is there a pic of me you'd like for me to throw in here? confused-smiley-013.gif

Bobaloo told me that he wasn't sure if he should say it or not, but h would love to see a pic of just Numba1. nah.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 15 2006, 12:58 PM)
smilio05.gif Wow!!!  It's been so long since I've had any love in this 411.  I usually have to dig it out of the dumps all by myself.

To properly witness lack of love shown visit Bondi's or Gnappy's thread and read the entire thread. ph34r.gif
natalie
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Apr 15 2006, 04:59 PM)
Bobaloo told me that he wasn't sure if he should say it or not, but h would love to see a pic of just Numba1.  nah.gif

Ooooo, your a naughty boy! action-smiley-047.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 15 2006, 04:02 PM)
Ooooo, your a naughty boy! action-smiley-047.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif

Oh punish me 2thumbs.gif
UncleBuck
Hey I found a pic on the internet of bobaloo naked
[attachmentid=18260]
laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
diane26
user posted image
UncleBuck
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 16 2006, 12:14 PM)
[attachmentid=18260]
laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

hope I didn't offend you bob laughing-smiley-014.gif
[attachmentid=18275]
Bobaloo
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 16 2006, 12:14 PM)
[attachmentid=18260]
laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Damn paparazzi!!!

that is a hilarious pic UB. I don't know what the hell you're doing hiding out in my bathroom, though coz.gif

Okay, those are my two best comebackes that I can come up with right now. Maybe I'll be more witty tomorrow.
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 16 2006, 10:33 PM)
Damn paparazzi!!!
that is a hilarious pic UB.  I don't know what the hell you're doing hiding out in my bathroom, though  coz.gif

Okay, those are my two best comebackes that I can come up with right now.  Maybe I'll be more witty tomorrow.

I ran across the pic while surfing and it was just too funny not to share grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 16 2006, 10:39 PM)
I ran across the pic while surfing and it was just too funny not to share with you

Well, thanks for sharing. You do have some great pics up here. I don't know where the hell you're surfing, but you have a knack for coming up with the right pic at the right time. props to you!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
Okay. So I get two hotties showing me love in my thread and then they disappear. I didn't know you ladies were the love 'em and leave 'em type.
natalie
LOL. Kids can be a great distraction but I'll be here all day don't worry love! 08.gif
boanna
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 17 2006, 02:12 PM)
LOL. Kids can be a great distraction but I'll be here all day don't worry love! 08.gif

bob and nat, did u guys make sweet music here today and i missed it?
natalie
QUOTE(boanna @ Apr 17 2006, 04:30 PM)
bob and nat, did u guys make sweet music here today and i missed it?

I try to make love with evrybody! drinkup.gif
Bobaloo
Wow, these things are getting big!!! I think I need to get a bigger bra, maybe a D cup!

That's right boys and girls, this is post 1000. So what does that mean to all of you? Well, probably nothing. Even if this post did mean something it wouldn 't matter. I think there's really only about 5 people who read this 411 anyway. It sure is nice to have your message really reach an audience.

Well, It's kinda cool being at 1000. I've "met" quite a few really great people. I've seen some go. I've seen some go and come back. But I hope the good ones stay. I wouldn't say I have my favorites or anything like that; I like everybody. But there definitely are people that I keep an eye out for around here. I think you all know who you are. In case you're not sure, you can perform this little test... Look down. Do you see boobs? then you're one of the ones I look for. Of course, there are some non-booby types out there that I keep an eye out for, so don't feel left out if you don't have boobs. I'm not going to mention names, cuz that only gets you into trouble around here.

I don't really know what the hell I should say for post No. 1000. Seems I had more to say about No. 947. It is, as usual, busy at work; so it's hard to be creative at such a time. I guess I should just thank all the luscious ladies for all the good times and great pics. and I guess I should thank some of the guys too for all their wit, mindless banter, and funny pics and for getting girls to post pics in your threads since the action in my thread is pretty scarce.

If anyone actually reads the jibberish I post in this thread, it might be a good idea not to quote this post. I'll probably edit it later to post something a little more interesting or funny (I'm sure I'll have to plagiarize from somewhere).

What's in store for the future, you may be asking yourself. Not much. You can just expect the same type of crap I've been throwing up all over these boards for the first 1000. My goal is to be a top 10 poster before the summer is over. (Good luck keeping up, Natalie). I also am working on a new pic in hopes of inducing good boobie pics in my thread. I'll post that as soon as it's ready.

Okay, I think that's it for now. I should get going so I can get a new bra to fit these massive Ds I'm swingin'!! Man, my back sure is sore.

Thanks for readin' all my bullshit. I'll try to be more funny in the future

--bobaloo/boo/bob/petunia.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Apr 17 2006, 04:36 PM)
I try to make love with evrybody! drinkup.gif

Natalie sure does aim to please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.