Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bobaloo
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 12:58 PM)
my little lady has a twin sister, and 3 close friends

22.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 01:00 PM)
One more thing.  We're not going overboard.  We're just focusing our efforts on things that will be worth it for us.  We've cut lots of corners on stupid stuff, like flowers.  Not lots of money being spent on flowers.

and most importantly.

Bachelor party is under control.  I've got some really good friends.

You all should come to Chicago to check it out.

Some of us RMM girls could jump out of the cake cool.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 10:58 AM)
Good use of smilies grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'm okay though.  I know it's a lot of work and most people probably won't appreciate it.  But I think it's cool and it makes mne feel like I'm doing something productive while actually just being a tightwad.

As far as helping... my little lady has a twin sister, and 3 close friends who are in the wedding party... but all of them are pretty much at least out of state and some are out of the country for the entire summer.  her mom is a goofball most of the time. and there's lots of other reasons, but I told her I'd help plan things with her as much as I could.  It's actually working out pretty well.  We're a good team.  we complement each other well.

Gnappy, if I was thinking ahead of time, I would have had you design my invitations.  I would have emailed you a picture of a $1000 bill too.

OK, I forget what we were talking about, but your woman has a twin sister? So have you ever knocked boots with her twin, ever wanted to, ever wondered if she looked the same naked or would be better in the sack?
Assfucker
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 01:05 PM)
OK, I forget what we were talking about, but your woman has a twin sister? So have you ever knocked boots with her twin, ever wanted to, ever wondered if she looked the same naked or would be better in the sack?

C'mon gnappster!!!!!!!!!!!

Of coarse he did/does coco.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 01:05 PM)

They are identical. I have the better looking of the two. I've seen her sister naked a few times... They were also college roommates. Oh, yeah, gentlemen, the fantasy cliche just don't end. I've never tagged her sister, though. I know she wouldn't be nearly as good in the sack. I could just tell. I'd hit it, though.

My little lady is very conservative for the most part. I gave her an ultimatum one day, actually more of a choice. I told her that within one year of our wedding she's either getting it up the ass or it's threesome time with her and her sister. I have a feeling it won't go anywhere, but it's worth a shot.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 12:10 PM)
They are identical.  I have the better looking of the two.  I've seen her sister naked a few times... They were also college roommates.  Oh, yeah, gentlemen, the fantasy cliche just don't end. I've never tagged her sister, though.  I know she wouldn't be nearly as good in the sack.  I could just tell.  I'd hit it, though. 

My little lady is very conservative for the most part.  I gave her an ultimatum one day, actually more of a choice.  I told her that within one year of our wedding she's either getting it up the ass or it's threesome time with her and her sister.  I have a feeling it won't go anywhere, but it's worth a shot.

I'm now interested in how you saw her sis naked, not once, but a "few times"

And you should have made the ultimatum to be fulfilled BEFORE your wedding. After you two are hitched there is NO way she's going for any of those two things if she didn't before. But what the hell do I know.
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 02:10 PM)
  I've seen her sister naked a few times...

My little lady is very conservative for the most part.  I gave her an ultimatum one day, actually more of a choice.  I told her that within one year of our wedding she's either getting it up the ass or it's threesome time with her and her sister.  I have a feeling it won't go anywhere, but it's worth a shot.

I agree with gnappy, story NOW! popc1.gif

and dood, she'll NEVER change in the sack..........NEVER sad.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 02:22 PM)
I'm now interested in how you saw her sis naked, not once, but a "few times"

And you should have made the ultimatum to be fulfilled BEFORE your wedding. After you two are hitched there is NO way she's going for any of those two things if she didn't before. But what the hell do I know.

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 16 2006, 02:25 PM)
I agree with gnappy, story NOW! popc1.gif
and dood, she'll NEVER change in the sack..........NEVER sad.gif

No change in the sack needed. I've broken her in pretty good, but she has some limits. At least she has limits for now. *sinister laught*

I saw her sister naked because they were roommates in college and I would hang out there quite a few weekends. If her sister had to get ready for class early in the morning I would make sure i was awake and pretend to be sleeping. But it was kind of an interesting relationship among the three of us because to be honest with you I probably never would have even have had to pretend I was sleeping. if we all were going out somewhere or whatever we'd all just change in the same room. no big deal. I guess it's really hard to explain... thinking back on it makes perfect sense. Trying to explain it by typing up a story about it is a little more difficult than I would have though.

But so you know, anal is a possiblity. I don't think a threesome with the two of them is ever happening. It'd be pretty cool, though.

Sorry this is a lame story. Like I said, the memory is better than the summary.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 12:40 PM)
No change in the sack needed.  I've broken her in pretty good, but she has some limits.  At least she has limits for now. *sinister laught*

I saw her sister naked because they were roommates in college and I would hang out there quite a few weekends.  If her sister had to get ready for class early in the morning I would make sure i was awake and pretend to be sleeping.  But it was kind of an interesting relationship among the three of us because to be honest with you I probably never would have even have had to pretend I was sleeping.  if we all were going out somewhere or whatever we'd all just change in the same room. no big deal.  I guess it's really hard to explain... thinking back on it makes perfect sense.  Trying to explain it by typing up a story about it is a little more difficult than I would have though.

But so you know, anal is a possiblity.  I don't think a threesome with the two of them is ever happening.  It'd be pretty cool, though.

Sorry this is a lame story.  Like I said, the memory is better than the summary.

Don't sell yourself short, I'm still intrigued. So when you'd all change together was she like turning her back to you and kinda expecting you not to look or was she walking around with her tits practically in your face. Do you think she didn't care because you pretty much already knew what she looked like naked, or was she just comfortable cuz you guys knew each other, or maybe she secretly wanted a piece of ass.

I guess I'm curious cuz my wife has a sister a year older. They don't really look alike but they both have great tits and it would be nice to compare lol! But I can't see this EVER happening. So I'll live vicariously thru your experiences.

That is all®

popc1.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 03:45 PM)
Don't sell yourself short, I'm still intrigued. So when you'd all change together was she like  turning her back to you and kinda expecting you not to look or was she walking around with her tits practically in your face.  Do you think she didn't care because you pretty much already knew what she looked like naked, or was she just comfortable cuz you guys knew each other, or maybe she secretly wanted a piece of ass.

I guess I'm curious cuz my wife has a sister a year older. They don't really look alike but they both have great tits and it would be nice to compare lol! But I can't see this EVER happening. So I'll live vicariously thru your experiences.

That is all®

popc1.gif

I will try.

First of all I will say that the best advice I can give you is get a pool or a hot tub. I have neither, but I know from experience that that can be a great opportunity maker for, let's say, walking in accidentally on a person changing, or grazing a boob in the water, or basically just looking at a whole lot more skin that you usually get to.

For the rest of your intrigue, I can feed you this long story that I will try to keep as short as possible.

hey. Tell your intrigue to take smaller bites. It ate the whole damn story.

Any other questions?

p.s. Please dont' quote this. I'm going to delete it later. smile.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 03:45 PM)

That is all®

popc1.gif

Oh, yeah! Pics??

Yes, it would!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 02:19 PM)
I desperately want to make love to a school boy!

don't quote what?

haha, I'll fix this later. promise grinning-smiley-003.gif
yeah, my buddy has a hottub and I have seen what that and alcohol can make a lady do 08.gif
btw, did she mostly walk around topless or would she do the whole NC-17 full forntal nudity? popc1.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 02:21 PM)
Oh, yeah!  Pics??

Yes, it would!!!

My wifey would NEVER agree to that. And if I had pics of my sis-in-laws tits, I'd probably be divorced by now.

Maybe some day lol
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 04:36 PM)
don't quate what?

You're a funny fucker!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

haha, I'll fix this later. promise  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Thanks. I just don't want my sad, but short, life story hangin' out there, you know?

yeah, my buddy has a hottub and I have seen what that and alcohol can make a lady do  08.gif

I totally want a hot tub for this main reason.

btw, did she mostly walk around topless or would she do the whole NC-17 full forntal nudity?  popc1.gif

I've seen it all, but she wasn't parading around either. Nothing raunchy, just glimpses here and there. It wasn't like we had conversations in the nude like they do in the movies when girls are showering.

My wifey would NEVER agree to that.

that's a shame. I happen to like boobs

And if I had pics of my sis-in-laws tits, I'd probably be divorced by now

That's okay. You could stay at my house. You can bring your ex-sister-in-law.

[color=blue]Maybe some day lol

popc1.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 03:05 PM)
That's okay.  You could stay at my house.  You can bring your ex-sister-in-law.

Nah, I'll just sleep with your finacé. But I'll pretend it's her sister so it'll be cool, I don't wanna go stepping on any toes!
Bobaloo
[attachmentid=20776]

You are evil!!!
belicked6924
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 03:36 PM)
don't quote what?

grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Wish I would have thought of that.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 05:33 PM)
Nah, I'll just sleep with your finacé. But I'll pretend it's her sister so it'll be cool, I don't wanna go stepping on any toes!

Okay. That was pretty funny. But I can't just sit here and take it, so here's a couple things I have stored in the comeback arsenal (which I type while I have a customer sitting here who thinks I'm typing his invoice so he can go home laughing-smiley-017.gif )

First of all, if you were going to be sleeping with a fiancé, you should know that you'd be sleeping with a male! Probably Belicked's fiancé. So have a good time. I'll be here with my fianceé laughing my ass off.

You can still pretend it's her sister, though. I think once someone breaks her out of her shell, she'll be into all kinds of kinky shit. So thinking of her while plowing Belicked's fiancé's ass could really be believable.

Okay. That's all I got. My original response was funnier... At least I think it would have been. I don't remember what I was going to write. The customer who was waiting for me to type the invoice won and I've since lost my marbles.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 04:19 PM)
Okay.  That was pretty funny.  But I can't just sit here and take it, so here's a couple things I have stored in the comeback arsenal (which I type while I have a customer sitting here who thinks I'm typing his invoice so he can go home laughing-smiley-017.gif )

First of all, if you were going to be sleeping with a fiancé, you should know that you'd be sleeping with a male!  Probably Belicked's fiancé.  So have a good time.  I'll be here with my fianceé laughing my ass off.

You can still pretend it's her sister, though.  I think once someone breaks her out of her shell, she'll be into all kinds of kinky shit.  So thinking of her while plowing Belicked's fiancé's ass could really be believable.

Okay.  That's all I got.  My original response was funnier... At least I think it would have been.  I don't remember what I was going to write.  The customer who was waiting for me to type the invoice won and I've since lost my marbles.

having an invitation making party, knowing the difference between fianceé and finacé, geeze what kind of dress are you going to be wearing at the altar? gay.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 06:42 PM)
having an invitation making party, knowing the difference between fianceé and finacé, geeze what kind of dress are you going to be wearing at the altar?  gay.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif

I got nuthin' Even if I did, I know when I'm bested.

And now I should just go home!

in my defense, I used to be a court reporter and therefore had to have a very quick and vast knowledge of the English language, spelleen, grammar. and punctuation? I read the dictionary for fun.

Besides the fiancé/fianceé was the only way to counter your comment.

by the way, the dress is a bit of a mauve
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 04:51 PM)
in my defense, I used to be a court reporter and therefore had to have a very quick and vast knowledge of the English language, spelleen, grammar. and punctuation?  I read the dictionary for fun.

I dunno if that was intentional, but funny either way.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 04:51 PM)
by the way, the dress is a bit of a mauve

oooooooh, it sounds just dreamy!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 06:58 PM)
I dunno if that was intentional, but funny either way.  

yes, it was intentional. i was going to spell grammar, g-r-a-m-m-e-r, but I dind't think anyone would get it. i also made other errors on purpose that I thought were funny.
belicked6924
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 05:19 PM)
First of all, if you were going to be sleeping with a fiancé, you should know that you'd be sleeping with a male!  Probably Belicked's fiancé.  So have a good time.  I'll be here with my fianceé laughing my ass off.

You can still pretend it's her sister, though.  I think once someone breaks her out of her shell, she'll be into all kinds of kinky shit.  So thinking of her while plowing Belicked's fiancé's ass could really be believable.

That would of been more funny if my fiancé wasn't the dominate one. ph34r.gif
belicked6924
Damn, how I missed RMM getting beat up on left and right.
belicked6924
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 16 2006, 01:10 PM)
They are identical.  I have the better looking of the two.  I've seen her sister naked a few times... They were also college roommates.  Oh, yeah, gentlemen, the fantasy cliche just don't end. I've never tagged her sister, though.  I know she wouldn't be nearly as good in the sack.  I could just tell.  I'd hit it, though. 

Has she thought about a 3some with you and your sister? coz.gif

I'm familiar with the whole twin fantasy, but I could never imagin asking for the 2 sisters to commit incest.

And if they are identical how is 1 better looking than the other, different hair, attitudes? coz.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ May 16 2006, 08:08 PM)
Damn, how I missed RMM getting beat up on left and right.

We only pick on the ones we like.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ May 16 2006, 08:28 PM)
Has she thought about a 3some with you and your sister? coz.gif
I'm familiar with the whole twin fantasy, but I could never imagin asking for the 2 sisters to commit incest.

And if they are identical how is 1 better looking than the other, different hair, attitudes? coz.gif

Yeah, in reality I think it would be kind of weird. But a threesome with her and my sister, eh? hmmm. I'd probably get jealous. laughing-smiley-017.gif

but I see the point you're trying to make. Maybe she could go for it if she never has to touch her sister. Maybe i'll play that angle and see how it goes. I'll keep you updated.

Every set of identical twins has a better looking and not so better looking twin. Attitude and personality also play a part. But there's also definitely physical differences.
Assfucker
Hey where ya at today dood, going to pick out the doilies? smilio04.gif

nah.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 17 2006, 07:56 AM)
Yeah, in reality I think it would be kind of weird.  But a threesome with her and my sister, eh?  hmmm.  I'd probably get jealous.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

but I see the point you're trying to make.  Maybe she could go for it if she never has to touch her sister.  Maybe i'll play that angle and see how it goes.  I'll keep you updated.

Yeah, they wouldn't be going down on each other(unless of course they wanted to!), so it wouldn't be incest. Just like tag teaming a chick doesn't make you gay (even if somehow your dicks touch ph34r.gif ).

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 17 2006, 07:56 AM)
Every set of identical twins has a better looking and not so better looking twin.  Attitude and personality also play a part. But there's also definitely physical differences.

Such as....? popc1.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 17 2006, 12:15 PM)
Such as....?  popc1.gif

Areola sizeuser posted image
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 17 2006, 12:15 PM)
Yeah, they wouldn't be going down on each other(unless of course they wanted to!), so it wouldn't be incest. Just like tag teaming a chick doesn't make you gay (even if somehow your dicks touch  ph34r.gif  ).
Such as....?  popc1.gif

Hmmm. her sister's butt is slighty bigger and her face is longer. different jaw structure. Her sister's vagina is also a little tighter, but I haven't had as much of an opportunity to stretch that one out yet.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 17 2006, 12:12 PM)
nah.gif

I am actually trying to get work done today. I'm aiming to take a day off tomorrow. i'm getting a little stressed out over here.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 17 2006, 10:12 AM)
nah.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 17 2006, 10:26 AM)
Areola sizeuser posted image

I will need photographic proof on this matter.
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 17 2006, 12:40 PM)
Her sister's vagina is also a little tighter

blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 17 2006, 10:40 AM)
I am actually trying to get work done today.  I'm aiming to take a day off tomorrow.  i'm getting a little stressed out over here.

Maybe a nice manicure/peticure will help gay.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 17 2006, 01:09 PM)
Maybe a nice manicure/peticure will help  gay.gif
laughing-smiley-017.gif

Or you can have Gnappy come over and give you a good rub down. confused-smiley-013.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 01:22 PM)
Or you can have Gnappy come over and give you a good rub down. confused-smiley-013.gif

popc1.gif
closeup2
QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 01:22 PM)
Or you can have Gnappy come over and give you a good rub down. unsure.gif

He's fully booked this month at the senior citizens home. Remember Gnappy, first the sponge bath then the rub down.
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ May 17 2006, 11:22 AM)
Or you can have Gnappy come over and give you a good rub down. unsure.gif

I always finish up with a "happy ending" grinning-smiley-003.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 17 2006, 01:36 PM)
I always finish up with a "happy ending"  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Yes, but do you clean up after popc1.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 17 2006, 01:37 PM)
Yes, but do you clean up after popc1.gif

I think that's where his dog comes in. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Bobaloo
All right! time to show all you whores how it's done. I've been busy for the past two days, but I'll catch up soon enough.

Anyone miss me?? confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 19 2006, 03:30 PM)
All right!  time to show all you whores how it's done.  I've been busy for the past two days, but I'll catch up soon enough.

Anyone miss me?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Did you finally decide on wedding flowers and napkins? tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 19 2006, 06:08 PM)
Did you finally decide on wedding flowers and napkins?  tongue.gif

well, AF recommended a great place for doilies. flowers the little lady took care of. and no napkins are needed. All my friends have pant legs they can use to wipe their hands.

I still have to find the stripper. For some reason the little lady doesn't believe me about the tradition of the pole dancer just before the bride and groom's first dance together. Don't know what her problem is. confused-smiley-013.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 19 2006, 06:24 PM)
well, AF recommended a great place for doilies.  flowers the little lady took care of.  and no napkins are needed.  All my friends have pant legs they can use to wipe their hands.

I still have to find the stripper.  For some reason the little lady doesn't believe me about the tradition of the pole dancer just before the bride and groom's first dance together.  Don't know what her problem is. unsure.gif

You just forgot to mention that the pole she'd be ridding would be yours and that's just not right. Have you tried bribbing her with her own lap dance?
ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ May 19 2006, 06:25 PM)
You just forgot to mention that the pole she'd be ridding would be yours and that's just not right. Have you tried bribbing her with her own lap dance?
ph34r.gif

Oh, of course. the pole dancer would take care of the little lady too. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 19 2006, 04:24 PM)
well, AF recommended a great place for doilies.  flowers the little lady took care of.  and no napkins are needed.  All my friends have pant legs they can use to wipe their hands.

I still have to find the stripper.  For some reason the little lady doesn't believe me about the tradition of the pole dancer just before the bride and groom's first dance together.  Don't know what her problem is. unsure.gif

So I take it you haven't told her about the customary lap dance at the Church?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 19 2006, 06:26 PM)
So I take it you haven't told her about the customary lap dance at the Church?

Well, I did. But for some reason she doesn't believe that either. Apparntly she doesn't read the papers and all the crazy shit the clergy are into.
Bobaloo
Hi Bobaloo

Wow, you have such an interesting 411 thread going for you. It's really exciting reading. It is an honor to post in here. Hope you're having a great day!!! Drop a line in my 411 sometime; it'd be good to hear from ya!

oh, wait a minute. I AM Bobaloo.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 23 2006, 12:37 PM)
Hi Bobaloo

Wow, you have such an interesting 411 thread going for you.  It's really exciting reading.  It is an honor to post in here.  Hope you're having a great day!!!  Drop a line in my 411 sometime; it'd be good to hear from ya!

oh, wait a minute.  I AM Bobaloo.

I hate when I forget to sign in under one of my other screennames too ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 23 2006, 03:21 PM)
I hate when I forget to sign in under one of my other screennames too  ph34r.gif

I like trying to fool every into thinking that Gnappy, Bondi, and I are really three different people. ha ha ha!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif <---- evil laugh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.