Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bobaloo
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 8 2006, 01:55 PM)
As long as you and your puppies stick around awhile so I can pet them. wink.gif

Oh they love to be pet tongue.gif
sportbiker_boy
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 8 2006, 12:55 PM)
Then Boo, you won't mind if I walk my puppies through your thread love-smiley-077.gif

cool.gif Nice pic foxy
foxy lady
QUOTE(sportbiker_boy @ May 8 2006, 02:44 PM)
cool.gif Nice pic foxy

Thanks smilio05.gif
fellatiofiend18
if you and AF are gonna toss back the brew while we prance around naked, we better see some cocks out and getting stroked.... 22.gif drinkup.gif

[attachmentid=20001]
bondiguy
Bobaloo... keep fighting the good fight on those double and triple post threads food-smiley-004.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 8 2006, 07:43 PM)
if you and AF are gonna toss back the brew while we prance around naked, we better see some cocks out and getting stroked....  22.gif  drinkup.gif

[attachmentid=20001]

Well wave that ass in my face and we'll see what comes "up"
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 9 2006, 02:06 AM)
Bobaloo... keep fighting the good fight on those double and triple post threads food-smiley-004.gif

You taught me well!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 9 2006, 08:40 AM)
Well wave that ass in my face and we'll see what comes "up"

mmm gladly...
oh im getting tired.... may i have a seat??!?

03.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 9 2006, 08:50 AM)
You taught me well!!  grinning-smiley-003.gif

and as Puppet has passed on to me, I have passed on to you
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 10 2006, 02:25 AM)
and as Puppet has passed on to me, I have passed on to you

Arise, Sir Bobaloo! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Where's that knight smiley when you need it?
diane26
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 10 2006, 06:28 AM)
Arise, Sir Bobaloo!  laughing-smiley-017.gif 

Where's that knight smiley when you need it?

This one????

gay.gif

nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 01:05 PM)
This one????
gay.gif

nah.gif

How is that a knight smiley? Here I thought you would have come through for me considering you are the smiley goddess around here, and you put up the gay smiley. I am so not gay! Gnappy just wants all the girls around here to think I am. He thinks that will stop all the girls from hitting on me and then he can have me all to himself. Sorry, Gnappy. That trick just wont' work.
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 10 2006, 02:07 PM)
How is that a knight smiley?  Here I thought you would have come through for me considering you are the smiley goddess around here, and you put up the gay smiley.  I am so not gay!  Gnappy just wants all the girls around here to think I am.  He thinks that will stop all the girls from hitting on me and then he can have me all to himself.  Sorry, Gnappy.  That trick just wont' work.

laughing-smiley-014.gif

silly boys
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 10 2006, 02:07 PM)
How is that a knight smiley?  Here I thought you would have come through for me considering you are the smiley goddess around here, and you put up the gay smiley.

Hows this one popc1.gif

user posted image
paybarraman
QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 8 2006, 07:43 PM)
if you and AF are gonna toss back the brew while we prance around naked, we better see some cocks out and getting stroked....  22.gif  drinkup.gif

[attachmentid=20001]

you prance around naked in front of me and the only cock strokin going on will be my cock strokin your pussy 03.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 10 2006, 03:06 PM)
Hows this one popc1.gif
user posted image

Well done. grinning-smiley-003.gif
diane26
Sorry Boo just looked as if you and bondi was having a moment so I thought the one was more suiting laughing-smiley-014.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(diane26 @ May 10 2006, 05:39 PM)
Sorry Boo just looked as if you and bondi was having a moment so I thought the one was more suiting laughing-smiley-014.gif

It was just a moment between friends... not gay lovers. For gay lover moments, please see puppet's or Jrock's threads. laughing-smiley-017.gif
natalie
Just a quick note......I'm kicking your ass today!!! (In posts)

nah.gif nah.gif nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ May 11 2006, 06:12 PM)
Just a quick note......I'm kicking your ass today!!! (In posts)

nah.gif  nah.gif  nah.gif

Yeah, I know. Everyone's kicking my ass today sad.gif And not just in posts. It has been an exhausting day at work. Great job on whoring it up, though. What a bummer that on the day you're actually posting for a while ,I'm too busy to check it out. Maybe you're avoiding me. unsure.gif i wouldn't blame ya. I'd avoid me too.
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 11 2006, 06:20 PM)
Yeah, I know.  Everyone's kicking my ass today  sad.gif   And not just in posts.  It has been an exhausting day at work.  Great job on whoring it up, though.  What a bummer that on the day you're actually posting for a while ,I'm too busy to check it out.  Maybe you're avoiding me. confused-smiley-013.gif  i wouldn't blame ya.  I'd avoid me too.

Yeah right. I would never avoid you. Hell if I wanted you to stop stlking me soo bad I'd just turn around and shoot you. nah.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ May 11 2006, 06:28 PM)
Yeah right. I would never avoid you. Hell if I wanted you to stop stlking me soo bad I'd just turn around and shoot you. nah.gif

I have nothing to say other than I was literally lauging out loud on that one.

Okay. I gotta get going. I tried to catch up a little bit, but I have to get out of here and meet my fam-damily for dinner.

You be on later tonight??
natalie
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 11 2006, 06:56 PM)
I have nothing to say other than I was literally lauging out loud on that one. 

Okay.  I gotta get going.  I tried to catch up a little bit, but I have to get out of here and meet my fam-damily for dinner.

You be on later tonight??

Should be but I'm also getting my hair dyed so well see. 2thumbs.gif
diane26
QUOTE(natalie @ May 11 2006, 03:57 PM)

I am getting my hair done tomorrow grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 11 2006, 06:20 PM)
Yeah, I know.  Everyone's kicking my ass today  sad.gif   And not just in posts.  It has been an exhausting day at work.  Great job on whoring it up, though.  What a bummer that on the day you're actually posting for a while ,I'm too busy to check it out.  Maybe you're avoiding me. unsure.gif  i wouldn't blame ya.  I'd avoid me too.

Well it beats your usual routine when the guys around here (myself excluded) donkey punch ur ass!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ May 11 2006, 06:57 PM)

D'oh. I don't know if you were on last night, but I know I wasn't. So i guess it looks like I missed you. you sure kicked ass in posts, though. Well done.

The little lady wasn't feeling well, she had a really long day at work and had a pounding headache last night (at least, that's what she kept telling me every time I touched her. laughing-smiley-017.gif ) Anyway... I got a bath ready for her and gave her a massage. She felt all better afterwards.

So this here is post number 2000. smilio14.gif I don't really have the gumption or time to dedicate it to anyone in particular, nor do I have anything witty or clever to say (Hey, when you have 2000 posts in the matter of 2 months, you can't expect to have quality in every post). So I'll just dedicate it to myself. So... way to go me!!!

Thanks to everyone who made post No. 2k possible by making this place worth coming to and posting. I told you before I don't make lists, but y'all know who you are.

Guess that's all. Thanks for reading all 2000 posts of my blathering on. 379 to go before I'm in the top 10
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 12 2006, 04:42 AM)
Well it beats your usual routine when the guys around here (myself excluded) donkey punch ur ass!

What can I say? I like to change things up a bit. You know, variety.
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 09:44 AM)

Guess that's all.  Thanks for reading all 2000 posts of my blathering on.  379 to go before I'm in the top 10

Well I've only read about 4....well 5 now, so yer welcome tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 12 2006, 09:58 AM)
Well I've only read about 4....well 5 now, so yer welcome tongue.gif

haha. Sucker. You've actually READ some of my posts.

I guess I should apologize for wasting your time. laughing-smiley-017.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 10:05 AM)
haha.  Sucker.  You've actually READ some of my posts. 

I guess I should apologize for wasting your time. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Beh, yer a quality poster.....I don't care what everyone else says food-smiley-004.gif

tongue.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 12 2006, 10:19 AM)
Beh, yer a quality poster.....I don't care what everyone else says food-smiley-004.gif
tongue.gif

I second that grinning-smiley-003.gif

Congrats on 2k Boo......you post whore you nah.gif
fellatiofiend18
yippeeee for 2k!! 2thumbs.gif

[deleted]

a gift. lol love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 12 2006, 10:19 AM)
tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

(I wonder if this is a quality post confused-smiley-013.gif )
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 12 2006, 11:05 AM)
I second that  grinning-smiley-003.gif
Congrats on 2k Boo......you post whore you nah.gif

wink.gif

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 12 2006, 11:54 AM)
yippeeee for 2k!! 2thumbs.gif
a gift. lol love-smiley-077.gif

OOOoooohhh! A gift. I think I'll need to wrap it now.... Hmm. I think I'll wrap it with my lips smile.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 12:10 PM)
OOOoooohhh!  A gift.  I think I'll need to wrap it now.... Hmm.  I think I'll wrap it with my lips  smile.gif

sounds like a plan! blush.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 12:10 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

(I wonder if this is a quality post unsure.gif )

Sure it is, yer laughing at one of mine 2thumbs.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 09:45 AM)
What can I say?  I like to change things up a bit.  You know, variety.

ph34r.gif blink.gif
fellatiofiend18
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 12 2006, 09:45 AM)
What can I say? I like to change things up a bit. You know, variety.

this taken out of context can mean so many things..... but i wont go there ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 12 2006, 10:03 PM)
ph34r.gif  blink.gif

QUOTE(fellatiofiend18 @ May 13 2006, 02:43 AM)
this taken out of context can mean so many things..... but i wont go there ph34r.gif

eh, i was just going with the burn. It took less energy than trying to come up with something witty.
Bobaloo
Random Bobaloo stuff:

Just thought I'd throw this out there cuz it's on my mind.

I'm at work right now and I'm really stressted out. I've had an anxious feeling in my guts since yesterday evening. Lots going on for me right now. Work is busy and the personal life is busy and I'm getting married in early August. One ofhte big projects I've started working on is making the wedding invitations... We're making them from scratch. They're going to be awesome, but it's going to be a lot of work. and i don't mean a lot of work like one would normally mean. I mean it's going to be a shit ton of mega F-ing work. And the invitations just scratch the surface of all the things I need to do.

Just thought I'd take an opportunity to get that off my chest.

smile.gif Serenity Now!!!
foxy lady
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ May 13 2006, 10:01 AM)
Random Bobaloo stuff:

Just thought I'd throw this out there cuz it's on my mind.

I'm at work right now and I'm really stressted out.  I've had an anxious feeling in my guts since yesterday evening.  Lots going on for me right now.  Work is busy and the personal life is busy and I'm getting married in early August.  One ofhte big projects I've started working on is making the wedding invitations... We're making them from scratch.  They're going to be awesome, but it's going to be a lot of work. and i don't mean a lot of work like one would normally mean.  I mean it's going to be a shit ton of mega F-ing work.  And the invitations just scratch the surface of all the things I need to do.

Just thought I'd take an opportunity to get that off my chest.

smile.gif Serenity Now!!!

Well you were the one who asked her to marry you weren't you......now it's all just fun and games from here on in.....better be careful what you ask for tongue.gif

On a serious note Boo, congratulations on the upcoming wedding and just learn to take it day by day........otherwise it can become overwhelming love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 16 2006, 09:15 AM)
Well you were the one who asked her to marry you weren't you......now it's all just fun and games from here on in.....better be careful what you ask for tongue.gif
On a serious note Boo, congratulations on the upcoming wedding and just learn to take it day by day........otherwise it can become overwhelming love-smiley-077.gif

Oh, I hear ya!!! Overwhelming has been my motto for the past 2 months. The wedding planning stuff is the fun part. It's all the other crap I have to do that's making things stressful around here. But we're excited and it's fun planning everything and watching it come to realization. 2 1/2 months to go.

Thanx, Foxy. You're a doll!! wink.gif
Assfucker
You're making your invitations? smilio04.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 16 2006, 10:02 AM)

Yeah. They're going to be awesome. It's not worth paying for what we saw out there. We weren't happy with anything that was reasonably priced. And I'm not a major tightwad, but I'm not going to pay good money for something I'm not happy with. And I'm not going to get ripped off by paying a lot more for something cuz the reasonably priced items are shit. So we're making them and they're going to be better than anything we ever could have bought. It's going to be a lot of work, but we have some really good friends that are coming over to help assemble them. and it's an excuse to have a party!!
Assfucker
Do you do scrapbooking too? gay.gif

I'm joking dood, I think it's great, I really, really do tongue.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 16 2006, 11:21 AM)
Do you do scrapbooking too? gay.gif
I'm joking dood, I think it's great, I really, really do tongue.gif

haha! I would have said the same thing. Ironically we got some of our design ideas from the scrapbooking store near our house.

I'll take pics of the invitations when we have our prototype finished. They're going to be purty cool
Gnappster
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 16 2006, 08:02 AM)

you forgot gay.gif too

Dude, wedding planning is the woman's job. While the girl is busy planning the guy should just lay back and drink beer, much like a blowjob. haha

But seriously, I made the invitations for my wedding, mostly because I AM a tightwad and because I sorta do graphic design for a living, so it made sense. But I didn't go overboard on it. But if you wanna make the best invitations ever, by all means. But just remember, when most people get the invite, they look at it for 2 seconds, 6 seconds if it's really nice, note when they have to reply by and throw it on the pile of crap already on their desk. What you SHOULD be focussing on is the bachelor party tongue.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 16 2006, 12:39 PM)
you forgot  gay.gif too

Dude, wedding planning is the woman's job. While the girl is busy planning the guy should just lay back and drink beer, much like a blowjob. haha

But seriously, I made the invitations for my wedding, mostly because I AM a tightwad and because I sorta do graphic design for a living, so it made sense. But I didn't go overboard on it. But if you wanna make the best invitations ever, by all means. But just remember, when most people get the invite, they look at it for 2 seconds, 6 seconds if it's really nice, note when they have to reply by and throw it on the pile of crap already on their desk. What you SHOULD be focussing on is the bachelor party tongue.gif

smilio02.gif ----->bobaloos parade us------> smilio04.gif <------babaloo

love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 16 2006, 12:50 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif

Good use of smilies grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'm okay though. I know it's a lot of work and most people probably won't appreciate it. But I think it's cool and it makes mne feel like I'm doing something productive while actually just being a tightwad.

As far as helping... my little lady has a twin sister, and 3 close friends who are in the wedding party... but all of them are pretty much at least out of state and some are out of the country for the entire summer. her mom is a goofball most of the time. and there's lots of other reasons, but I told her I'd help plan things with her as much as I could. It's actually working out pretty well. We're a good team. we complement each other well.

Gnappy, if I was thinking ahead of time, I would have had you design my invitations. I would have emailed you a picture of a $1000 bill too.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Assfucker @ May 16 2006, 12:50 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif

One more thing. We're not going overboard. We're just focusing our efforts on things that will be worth it for us. We've cut lots of corners on stupid stuff, like flowers. Not lots of money being spent on flowers.

and most importantly.

Bachelor party is under control. I've got some really good friends.

You all should come to Chicago to check it out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.