Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bobaloo
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 30 2007, 09:23 AM)
your boat ,  you sure it wasnt the dingy ....

No. I actually keep my boat quite clean.

so, no offense, but I won't be taking you up on your offer to come and clean my boat while you're wearing your french maid outfit.
Gnappster
wow, sounds like one helluva storm! good to hear you missed the brunt of it.
when I was on holidays, it seems I ran into hail and torrential rain wherever I went. Once I got caught coming back from the lake with my jetski, I dunno how my ski didn't get trashed, but it held up.
Second time was with my newly roofed camper. But at least we didn't have killer winds like the ones that hit your neck of the woods.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 30 2007, 10:44 AM)
No.  I actually keep my boat quite clean. 

so, no offense, but I won't be taking you up on your offer to come and clean my boat while you're wearing your french maid outfit.

your loss ...
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 30 2007, 01:33 PM)
wow, sounds like one helluva storm! good to hear you missed the brunt of it.
when I was on holidays, it seems I ran into hail and torrential rain wherever I went. Once I got caught coming back from the lake with my jetski, I dunno how my ski didn't get trashed, but it held up.
Second time was with my newly roofed camper. But at least we didn't have killer winds like the ones that hit your neck of the woods.

well, I'm glad it all worked out for you. NOw when i come visit, i'll be able to use your jet ski. 2thumbs.gif

yeah, it was a helluva a storm here, but it was just as short as it was intense, so I don't htink it made any major national news for the most part. I survived and it didn't leave me without power for more than a few hours, so it wasn't that big of a deal. the little lady and I got to play cards by candlelight, so it was atually a nice little excuse to spend so QT together.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 31 2007, 05:20 AM)
well, I'm glad it all worked out for you.  NOw when i come visit, i'll be able to use your jet ski.  2thumbs.gif

yeah, it was a helluva a storm here, but it was just as short as it was intense, so I don't htink it made any major national news for the most part.   I survived and it didn't leave me without power for more than a few hours, so it wasn't that big of a deal.  the little lady and I got to play cards by candlelight, so it was atually a nice little excuse to spend so QT together.

The last of the true romantics!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 31 2007, 12:01 AM)
The last of the true romantics!

we're a dying breed, brother. grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Aug 30 2007, 12:20 PM)
well, I'm glad it all worked out for you.  NOw when i come visit, i'll be able to use your jet ski.  2thumbs.gif

yeah, it was a helluva a storm here, but it was just as short as it was intense, so I don't htink it made any major national news for the most part.   I survived and it didn't leave me without power for more than a few hours, so it wasn't that big of a deal.  the little lady and I got to play cards by candlelight, so it was atually a nice little excuse to spend so QT together.

SO who won the GO FISH game ?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 1 2007, 01:18 AM)
we're a dying breed, brother.  grinning-smiley-003.gif

What a catch we were! tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 3 2007, 01:54 AM)
What a catch we were! tongue.gif

I'd be glad to catch both of you!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 4 2007, 04:59 PM)

Hook, line, and sinker, baby. wink.gif
Bobaloo
so the wife and I went to southern illinois to visit a friend before she leaves for France for a year. She lives in the residential area of a small farming town and her dad is a farmer. It's the kind of town where everyone knows everyone's business and other than gossip and drinking, there really isn't much to do. Thank goodness for the drinking. Well, seeing as there really isn't much in the way of distractions, I must applaud the townspeople's creativity when it comes to deriving different methods for consuming alcohol. sure, there're parties, drinking games, keggers, bars, and homebound alcoholism... but this past weekend I was introduced to a new trend sweeping the farming communities of the nation: The poker run.

Now, I've participated on many poker runs before. It's a popular fundraiser around here geared toward bikers. Everyone starts out at a common location to register where you get a special form. You then ride to 5 different predetermined locations where you select a card from a deck and the person in charge of that site writes that card on your form. after the last stop you go back to a common location where everyone turns in their forms. Whoever has the best poker hand wins the prize. It usually is a great time if it's run well. usually all the stops will have food and music and stuff, and since you can come and go at your convenience, it's usually a nice relaxing day of riding on the motorcycle.

Here's the twise in teh farming communities:

Tractor driven poker runs. That's right. I went on a poker run where about 50 cabless farm tractors pulled trailers. On our trailer we had some picnic tables and lots and lots and lots of beer... and a radio. The event was a great time. You can tell that much more than their actual poker hand, all the participants' main concern was getting thrown their next beer... sadly, even the drivers of the tractors. It turned into an all-day event and we had to take off a little early, but I just wanted to give you all the visual of a beer-drinkin' good ol' bobaloo sitting on a trailer being pulled by a tractor. I have some pics that I'll be putting on facebook when I get around to it.

I could probably tell you a lot more about it, but I'm lazy.

Thanks for reading wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 5 2007, 07:59 AM)

I call first dibs!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 5 2007, 09:10 AM)
so the wife and I went to southern illinois to visit a friend before she leaves for France for a year.  She lives in the residential area of a small farming town and her dad is a farmer.  It's the kind of town where everyone knows everyone's business and other than gossip and drinking, there really isn't much to do.  Thank goodness for the drinking.  Well, seeing as there really isn't much in the way of distractions, I must applaud the townspeople's creativity when it comes to deriving different methods for consuming alcohol.  sure, there're parties, drinking games, keggers, bars, and homebound alcoholism... but this past weekend I was introduced to a new trend sweeping the farming communities of the nation: The poker run.

Now, I've participated on many poker runs before.  It's a popular fundraiser around here geared toward bikers.  Everyone starts out at a common location to register where you get a special form.  You then ride to 5 different predetermined locations where you select a card from a deck and the person in charge of that site writes that card on your form.  after the last stop you go back to a common location where everyone turns in their forms.  Whoever has the best poker hand wins the prize.  It usually is a great time if it's run well.  usually all the stops will have food and music and stuff, and since you can come and go at your convenience, it's usually a nice relaxing day of riding on the motorcycle.

Tractor driven poker runs.  That's right.  I went on a poker run where about 50 cabless farm tractors pulled trailers.  On our trailer we had some picnic tables and lots and lots and lots of beer... and a radio.  The event was a great time. You can tell that much more than their actual poker hand, all the participants' main concern was getting thrown their next beer... sadly, even the drivers of the tractors.  It turned into an all-day event and we had to take off a little early, but I just wanted to give you all the visual of a beer-drinkin' good ol' bobaloo sitting on a trailer being pulled by a tractor.  I have some pics that I'll be putting on facebook when I get around to it.

I look forward to seeing the photos because I can barely imagine what you just described. I have never heard of a Poker Run before, let alone one where drinking is involved. Hell I have barely seen a tractor let alone rode on one. I guess it shows how much of a city boy I really am!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 4 2007, 11:27 PM)
I call first dibs!
I look forward to seeing the photos because I can barely imagine what you just described. I have never heard of a Poker Run before, let alone one where drinking is involved. Hell I have barely seen a tractor let alone rode on one. I guess it shows how much of a city boy I really am!

I haven't taken the pics off my camera yet. If I'm realistic about it, I'd say I'll have 'em up by the end of the week.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 4 2007, 04:10 PM)
so the wife and I went to southern illinois to visit a friend before she leaves for France for a year.  She lives in the residential area of a small farming town and her dad is a farmer.  It's the kind of town where everyone knows everyone's business and other than gossip and drinking, there really isn't much to do.  Thank goodness for the drinking.  Well, seeing as there really isn't much in the way of distractions, I must applaud the townspeople's creativity when it comes to deriving different methods for consuming alcohol.  sure, there're parties, drinking games, keggers, bars, and homebound alcoholism... but this past weekend I was introduced to a new trend sweeping the farming communities of the nation: The poker run.

Now, I've participated on many poker runs before.  It's a popular fundraiser around here geared toward bikers.  Everyone starts out at a common location to register where you get a special form.  You then ride to 5 different predetermined locations where you select a card from a deck and the person in charge of that site writes that card on your form.  after the last stop you go back to a common location where everyone turns in their forms.  Whoever has the best poker hand wins the prize.  It usually is a great time if it's run well.  usually all the stops will have food and music and stuff, and since you can come and go at your convenience, it's usually a nice relaxing day of riding on the motorcycle.

Tractor driven poker runs.  That's right.  I went on a poker run where about 50 cabless farm tractors pulled trailers.  On our trailer we had some picnic tables and lots and lots and lots of beer... and a radio.  The event was a great time. You can tell that much more than their actual poker hand, all the participants' main concern was getting thrown their next beer... sadly, even the drivers of the tractors.  It turned into an all-day event and we had to take off a little early, but I just wanted to give you all the visual of a beer-drinkin' good ol' bobaloo sitting on a trailer being pulled by a tractor.  I have some pics that I'll be putting on facebook when I get around to it.

I can imagine exactly what you described. I haven't heard of the tractor poker runs here but I can bet they go on. I live in the agricultural centre of Canada so we have poker runs(read: drunk fests) of every variety. Sounds like a blast riding on a trailer being pulled by a tractor and pouring back the suds in the process. Can't wait to see pics. In the tractor driver's defense, yeah they may have been drinking, but it's harder to get in a serious accident when you're doing 7 miles per hour tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 6 2007, 04:40 AM)
I haven't taken the pics off my camera yet.  If I'm realistic about it, I'd say I'll have 'em up by the end of the week.

I love your apathy
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 12:09 AM)
I love your apathy

Which one of you has a quote about apathy on your facebook?? I'm too lazy to look tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 04:14 PM)
Which one of you has a quote about apathy on your facebook?? I'm too lazy to look tongue.gif

Bob has it, but maybe you should steal it! tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:19 AM)

It could be our motto
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 04:25 PM)
It could be our motto

nah screw that
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:28 AM)
nah screw that

laughing-smiley-017.gif

too lazy to respond to that... emoticons will work nicely from here on out.
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 04:39 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

silvio.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:42 AM)
silvio.gif

ohmy.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif jerkit.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 04:44 PM)
ohmy.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  jerkit.gif

fun_84.gif punchballs.gif music-smiley-003.gif bj.gif violent-smiley-100.gif smilio10.gif smilio11.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:47 AM)
fun_84.gif  punchballs.gif  music-smiley-003.gif  bj.gif  violent-smiley-100.gif  smilio10.gif  smilio11.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif coz.gif action-smiley-073.gif
bondiguy
ok we've gone too far tongue.gif
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:51 AM)

Yeah... I figured that when I get the message "Your post contains more emoticons than this board allows" angry-smiley-011.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 04:53 PM)
Yeah... I figured that when I get the message "Your post contains more emoticons than this board allows"  angry-smiley-011.gif

Evade gets that message every second post
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:54 AM)

Poor guy... he can hardly communicate without the smilies!
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 05:01 PM)
Poor guy... he can hardly communicate without the smilies!

Reminds me of an Arj Barker bit where he talks using text smilies.

"Hi, how are you semi colen close bracket"
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 02:05 AM)

Who's this Arj Barker guy!?
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 05:06 PM)
Who's this Arj Barker guy!?

You've never heard of him? He is an American comic... google him
baby21
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 02:08 AM)

On it!!

silvio.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 05:10 PM)
On it!!

silvio.gif

Youtube him... He is a funny mofo
Gnappster
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 5 2007, 11:14 PM)

I have it as my political view.

QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 5 2007, 11:39 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

paging evade!

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 5 2007, 11:54 PM)

HEY-OH!

I mean laughing-smiley-014.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 12:05 AM)

that's awesome laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 12:08 AM)

here's comes that apathetic thing again.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 7 2007, 02:43 AM)
I have it as my political view.

HEY-OH!
I mean  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Amazingly so do I

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(baby21 @ Sep 6 2007, 01:14 AM)

Wow. Someone actually read my profile? blink.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:19 AM)

Two People???? blink.gif

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 6 2007, 01:51 AM)

Yeah. I mean, i've got evade all over my thread now. I think I'm stepping in it.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 12 2007, 02:59 AM)
Wow.  Someone actually read my profile? blink.gif
Two People???? blink.gif

To be fair I had my assistant read it to me
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 12 2007, 01:28 AM)
To be fair I had my assistant read it to me

Did you get the message about your cube? I think it's about time you move it.
Bobaloo
Weird, gnappy. The front page of the boards says you're not here, but your boobs are shaking indicating that you are. So which is it?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 13 2007, 02:54 AM)
Did you get the message about your cube?  I think it's about time you move it.

laughing-smiley-017.gif well played!

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 13 2007, 04:43 AM)
Weird, gnappy.  The front page of the boards says you're not here, but your boobs are shaking indicating that you are.  So which is it?

How very odd
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 13 2007, 12:34 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif well played!

Thanks. I've been back-burnering a cube comment for a while now. It finally fit somewhere.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 13 2007, 12:34 AM)
How very odd

that's what I thought. Even more odd is that I swear I posted that in Gnappy's thread. confused-smiley-013.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 12 2007, 11:43 AM)
Weird, gnappy.  The front page of the boards says you're not here, but your boobs are shaking indicating that you are.  So which is it?

No idea.
Better ask these guys
user posted image

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 13 2007, 09:00 AM)
Thanks.  I've been back-burnering a cube comment for a while now.  It finally fit somewhere.
that's what I thought.  Even more odd is that I swear I posted that in Gnappy's thread.  confused-smiley-013.gif

I back burner a lot of comments. Sadly, when an chrisitunity comes to use it, I usually have forgotten it and am instead mentally undressing the female members here.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 14 2007, 03:04 AM)
I back burner a lot of comments. Sadly, when an chrisitunity comes to use it, I usually have forgotten it and am instead mentally undressing the female members here.

I had never thought of back burning comments... but I will.... now!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 13 2007, 06:10 PM)
I had never thought of back burning comments... but I will.... now!

Oh, it's a grand idea. It makes one appear witty and clever when they really are just calcuating rip-off artists.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 14 2007, 01:38 PM)
Oh, it's a grand idea.  It makes one appear witty and clever when they really are just calcuating rip-off artists.

Ohhhh good idea boss!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2007, 03:17 AM)
Ohhhh good idea boss!

it was like that when I got here.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 15 2007, 02:56 AM)
it was like that when I got here.

Now let me teach you how to shave
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2007, 05:16 PM)
Now let me teach you how to shave

Don't worry. The blood will hold the tissue onto your face.
bondiguy
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Sep 15 2007, 09:17 AM)
Don't worry.  The blood will hold the tissue onto your face.

And now for some aftershave!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2007, 07:03 PM)
And now for some aftershave!

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... you son of a --
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.