Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hello All
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
frenchguy_pa
Hello

In first time , sorry for my english smile.gif

Well i am french 31 years, i live near paris, work in bank, i have a young daughter (4 years) and divorced, i like the life, i think we need eat all moment in life.

This site is very cool, and meet very sweet and nice people.

I like internet, chat, build website, drink and party.....and more ...

Many thx too sensual_lips, natalie, penelope and juicyboobs, for speak with me little

I send you many big kiss from France, and you are "Merveilleuse" in english Marvellous

I wish a long life with this site

Take care all and family
wigglebutz
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 10 2006, 08:18 PM)
Hello

In first time , sorry for my english  smile.gif

Well i am french 31 years, i live near paris, work in bank, i have a young daughter (4 years) and divorced, i like the life, i think we need eat all moment in life.

Many thx too sensual_lips, natalie, penelope and juicyboobs, for speak with me little

I send you many big kiss from France, and you are "Merveilleuse" in english Marvellous

Take care all and family

Hi Frenchguy! Wellcome to RMM!

Ladies shall we start a boobie party??? 08.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(wigglebutz @ Mar 13 2006, 05:50 PM)

My goodness!!! I really have to get my 411 started. I hope you all with grace my 411 with all your sexiness the way wiggle did here. I'll get around to it soon. It's just been so busy at work, it's hard to make the time.

Anyway, wiggle, it looks like you've got your hands on the wall ready to be frisked. I would love to searh your entire body to see if you're hiding anything. Yuuuuuuuum!!
diane26
QUOTE(wigglebutz @ Mar 13 2006, 02:50 PM)

It's COMING I PROMISE:P
johnny wadd
QUOTE(wigglebutz @ Mar 13 2006, 06:50 PM)

Oh My! thats really nice 2thumbs.gif Boobie parties are nice
numba1fan
WOW!!!!
That just re-affirms why the side profile is my favorite view!!
S.E.X.Y!!! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif wub.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 10 2006, 06:18 PM)
Hello

In first time , sorry for my english  smile.gif

Take care all and family

Bienvenue frenchguy!

Any good french swear words to share?
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 13 2006, 04:40 PM)
My goodness!!!  I really have to get my 411 started.  I hope you all with grace my 411 with all your sexiness the way wiggle did here.  I'll get around to it soon.  It's just been so busy at work, it's hard to make the time.

Yeah 411's start out with a bang and then turn into ghost towns with nothing but pictures of toilets and other disturbing fooferaw. Well at least that's MY 411 tongue.gif
frenchguy_pa
merci a tous

many thx all smile.gif

and thx for you pic wigglebutz , thx for boobie party tongue.gif

and many thx diane26 for futur post smile.gif
diane26
popc1.gif
natalie
Bonjour! Je suis content de te voir ici! Je na pas de nouveau photos mais peut etre tu ameras cela.

[attachmentid=15944]

love-smiley-077.gif 08.gif
frenchguy_pa
woooohooo smilio05.gif

many thx diane for your pic

merci beaucoup natalie tres jolie photo

kisssssss xoxox
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 16 2006, 10:20 PM)
Bonjour! Je suis content de te voir ici! Je na pas de nouveau photos mais peut etre tu ameras cela.

[attachmentid=15944]

love-smiley-077.gif  08.gif

Well, me, oh, my, Frencyguy. you certainly are popular with the ladies. You have some nice pics on your thread.

Natalie, I'm going to try to interpret what you said... Bobaloo, Please come over with your video camera tripod so we can take videos together.

Am I right? Never even had one French class.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 09:05 AM)
Well, me, oh, my, Frencyguy.  you certainly are popular with the ladies.  You have some nice pics on your thread. 

Natalie, I'm going to try to interpret what you said... Bobaloo, Please come over with your video camera tripod so we can take videos together.

Am I right?  Never even had one French class.

Dude you're WAY off!

She said " Gnappster, Please come over with your video camera tripod so we can take videos together." grinning-smiley-003.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 17 2006, 12:07 PM)
Dude you're WAY off!

She said " Gnappster, Please come over with your video camera tripod so we can take videos together."   grinning-smiley-003.gif

Sorry, but I just looked it up. You can clearly see in this reliable translation.
[attachmentid=15977]
Gnappster
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 10:36 AM)
Sorry, but I just looked it up.  You can clearly see in this reliable translation.
[attachmentid=15977]

Well I can't argue with that. If it's on the internet it HAS to be true tongue.gif
natalie
Lol. You boys are both soo naughty! Time for a french lesson? You get an answer wrong and you get spanked. smilio12.gif smilio12.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 17 2006, 12:57 PM)
Lol. You boys are both soo naughty! Time for a french lesson? You get an answer wrong and you get spanked. smilio12.gif  smilio12.gif

Is our first lesson, Fench Kissing? love-smiley-077.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 17 2006, 03:07 PM)
Is our first lesson, Fench Kissing?  love-smiley-077.gif

Oooh yeah!!! Teach on, Natalie!!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
frenchguy_pa
hihi merci pour vos post

hihi many thx for your new post smile.gif

natalie give french lesson here tongue.gif

I am only French on RMM ?
frenchguy_pa
i love RMM 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.