Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 3 Ways, Orgies, Group Sex?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
thenewguy
Ok. The most common guy fantasy is probably getting it on with more than one girl. With that being said, I never have. Thus I live through the experiences of others and cry myself to sleep each night. coco.gif

So question is...

Have you ever had a 3 way, an orgie (group sex), or anything along those lines? If so, please feel free to share the story with us (details!)- or any PICS you might want to show.

popc1.gif
paybarraman
laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
no

That is sadly all.
thenewguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 9 2006, 05:16 PM)
no

That is sadly all.

I met my wife kina early. Im sure I would have had one eventually if we hadn't got together. I have two or three friends that had them... it kinda pisses me off because they didn't deserve it. laughing-smiley-014.gif
diane26
ph34r.gif
hott1976
Yes.
paybarraman
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Mar 9 2006, 06:08 PM)
Yes.

Why am I not surprised!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Lynette
Yes, I have done it before. It's not the kind of thing I think I want to do again, but I never say never. It's also NOT for everybody. I'll caustion all you emotional types now. DON'T do it unless you're absolutely sure you can handle it. Now... Was it fun... You bet! The only real problem I had was keeping tract of who was cumming and who was going. 08.gif
Isaac_Putin
No. It never appealed to me. Even though I'm a multitasking type of person, this type of activity seems kind of distracting.
evade20
Yes
bondiguy
Yes I have... twice, and both different ways.

1st time was a mate and I "spit roasted" (I was at one end, he was at the other as I am sure u can imagine) a girl who wanted to be fucked by 2 guys at once

2nd time involved a truckload of alcohol, and 2 girls I went to school with who were in the mood for fun. Right place and right time for bondi grinning-smiley-003.gif
bad ron
Only in my dreams laughing-smiley-017.gif
johnny wadd
Only thresomes I've had in the past have been with Me,Lefty and Righty.
actarus
QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 10 2006, 02:07 PM)
Only thresomes I've had in the past have been with Me,Lefty and Righty.

LOL
Kiana
Yes, many times, many ways!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Kiana @ Mar 10 2006, 03:22 PM)
Yes, many times, many ways!

I have got to drag my arse to Texas blink.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 10 2006, 05:17 PM)
I have got to drag my arse to Texas blink.gif

Bondi...queen of the lone star state...?
bondiguy
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 10 2006, 07:04 PM)
Bondi...queen of the lone star state...?

King.... King! tongue.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 10 2006, 07:06 PM)
King.... King! tongue.gif

Sorry...you were talking about being in drag in Texas or something...sort of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert type thing?... rolleyes.gif gay.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 9 2006, 06:36 PM)
ph34r.gif

lucy...you got some splanin' to do.
numba1fan
happened on three different occasions. All with different types of girls but always with Natalie. One brunette, super skinny, small boobs, one blonde with nice perky smaller boobs and another brunette, curvy with big nice boobs! 2thumbs.gif
(i guess stories like this are why i had to change my avatar)
bondiguy
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Mar 10 2006, 08:48 PM)
Sorry...you were talking about being in drag in Texas or something...sort of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert type thing?... rolleyes.gif  gay.gif

If dress ups turn you on... I'll wear anything you like babe grinning-smiley-003.gif
diane26
foghorn
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 12 2006, 05:25 PM)
Hmmm the cliffnotes, I was 18, wsa with a stalker dude who is the reason I will never get with a virgin again, anyway I like couldnt get rid of him but had the hots for his friend so I some how hinted to him enough how it would be to have two guys catering to me at once. It was my way to hook up with the friend. So the three of us went to seattle to the strip club I got waisted and was stripping in the car. Got home took pics that later haunted me dry.gif   pulled out some plastic and baby oil and well got my wish that night and hooked up with the hott friend.
Next morning we did it again and I got rid of the stalker and dated the friend. Than got tired of hima nd had to dismiss him. But the sex was good.

it's a date them me, you, strip club followed by baby oil and plastic 22.gif
Nora
No, just thought of it. Probably too many problems and worries and too little pleasure. But never say never...
bondiguy
QUOTE(Nora @ Mar 13 2006, 05:32 AM)
No, just thought of it. Probably too many problems and worries and too little pleasure. But never say never...

I like the way you think... Im always available! tongue.gif
juicy_DD
never have but would love to sad.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 13 2006, 08:45 AM)

Damn,your not even in the same country as me! I have no luck at all confused-smiley-013.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 13 2006, 01:28 PM)
Damn,your not even in the same country as me! I have no luck at all confused-smiley-013.gif

Johnny I just love New York laughing-smiley-017.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 13 2006, 09:32 AM)
Johnny I just love New York  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Juicy,I just love your hips! 2thumbs.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 13 2006, 01:36 PM)
Juicy,I just love your hips!  2thumbs.gif

if I had a dollar for every time I had that said laughing-smiley-017.gif ....thanks hun smilio05.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 13 2006, 09:38 AM)
if I had a dollar for every time I had that said laughing-smiley-017.gif ....thanks hun smilio05.gif

I know,you ladies hear the same crap all the time.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 13 2006, 01:40 PM)
I know,you ladies hear the same crap all the time.

we just like to hear it 2thumbs.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 13 2006, 09:45 AM)
we just like to hear it 2thumbs.gif

O.K. this should make you happy then.Your hourglass figure is amazing and I dont care if this is a boobie site,I cant get enough of those hips! and your boobs are terrific too grinning-smiley-003.gif
thenewguy
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 10 2006, 11:26 PM)
happened on three different occasions. All with different types of girls but always with Natalie. One brunette, super skinny, small boobs, one blonde with nice perky smaller boobs and another brunette, curvy with big nice boobs! 2thumbs.gif
(i guess stories like this are why i had to change my avatar)

wow. you ARE a lucky bastard. 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Mar 13 2006, 07:45 AM)

consider myself available
kcoc72
Lets hear some more group stories...

I have had several different group sex experience-

1) A girl I was dating and her best girl friend had always talked and teased me about it and finally one night after enough alcohol it happened. It was pretty fun because they were waiting on me in my bed in my clothes and I walked in on them totally naked. Things just kinda went from there. Def a lot of fun, but given it was my first time doing that kind of thing, I can think of many ways I could have done it better.

2) A bunch of friends (guys and girls) and I went skinny dipping one night. This one girl told me she wanted both me and my buddy. Well, a few drinks later, we ended up back at his apartment and took turns on each end. Needless to say lights were out and my buddy and I stayed far away from each other.

3) My buddy and me had a few girls at his apartment one night. I was sort of seeing one of the girls and the other two were just good friends of ours. We were all hanging out in the same room and my girl started working me a bit while the other two girls started working my friend. The two girls then grabbed my girl and starting kissing her up and down. Then they pulled me in and it turned into an oral/touching kind of group thing without sex. We all broke off and I had sex with my girl in the same room while the two girls and my buddy went at it.

anybody else have any good group stories? pictures would be even better food-smiley-004.gif
luvmelons
wish I had one but... no sad.gif
mrsmontana
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 9 2006, 04:52 PM)
Ok. The most common guy fantasy is probably getting it on with more than one girl. With that being said, I never have. Thus I live through the experiences of others and cry myself to sleep each night.  coco.gif

So question is...

Have you ever had a 3 way, an orgie (group sex), or anything along those lines? If so, please feel free to share the story with us (details!)- or any PICS you might want to show.

popc1.gif

I want to but would have to b by my rules.
mrsmontana
QUOTE(mrsmontana @ Jan 18 2013, 06:06 PM)

Any takers?
t88s5
QUOTE(mrsmontana @ Jan 18 2013, 05:06 PM)

What's your rules?
gwiskup
QUOTE(mrsmontana @ Jan 18 2013, 07:06 PM)
Any takers?

Gladly grinning-smiley-003.gif
rage
^^^agreed^^^
evade20
QUOTE(t88s5 @ Jan 18 2013, 06:11 PM)
What's your rules?

We don't need no frickin' rules! laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif ph34r.gif
asianones
I have never done a threesome even though I really wish I had. I used to think that I would want two guys, but turns out, another woman and a man sounds even better. Don't think it will happen though. Hubby is not into that kind of thing. sad.gif

I have had sex in a room with other people in it that were also having sex or doing something sexual. A few times. We were teens at the time, so it wasn't that hot or anything. Everyone basically kept to themselves and no one was completely naked. Although I was one of two that were actually having sex, so cool for me! lol I don't know if that counts towards this topic, but it's the closest I could think of.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(asianones @ Jan 24 2013, 01:48 AM)
I have never done a threesome even though I really wish I had. I used to think that I would want two guys, but turns out, another woman and a man sounds even better. Don't think it will happen though. Hubby is not into that kind of thing. sad.gif

I have had sex in a room with other people in it that were also having sex or doing something sexual. A few times. We were teens at the time, so it wasn't that hot or anything. Everyone basically kept to themselves and no one was completely naked. Although I was one of two that were actually having sex, so cool for me! lol I don't know if that counts towards this topic, but it's the closest I could think of.

Yep that works!! biggrin.gif So Hubby isn't even into you and another girl with him?... Feel him for a fever and hold a mirror under his nose. I do not think he is alive biggrin.gif

Just the thought of another girl running their tongue on those wonderful tits of yours is enough for a keyboard ruin for me!! biggrin.gif 22.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(mrsmontana @ Jan 18 2013, 06:06 PM)
Any takers?

With you... most def!!! 2thumbs.gif biggrin.gif What are the rules btw biggrin.gif
asianones
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jan 24 2013, 05:55 AM)
Yep that works!! biggrin.gif So Hubby isn't even into you and another girl with him?... Feel him for a fever and hold a mirror under his nose. I do  not think he is alive biggrin.gif

Just the thought of another girl running their tongue on those wonderful tits of yours is enough for a keyboard ruin for me!! biggrin.gif 22.gif

Nope! Very Vanilla sad.gif I would be open to watching him with another woman, etc. he's a no on any of that.
evade20
QUOTE(asianones @ Jan 25 2013, 03:18 AM)
Nope! Very Vanilla sad.gif I would be open to watching him with another woman, etc. he's a no on any of that.

Too bad he's so straight. sad.gif Maybe you can fine a three-way with two other girls (and tell us about it, of course) laughing-smiley-017.gif 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(asianones @ Jan 25 2013, 01:18 AM)

WOW a guy that doesnt want a 3 some with another women and his wife ? By any chance does he wear a white colar ? LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.