Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pussy Shaved Ok, But You Woman You Like ?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
frenchguy_pa
I see always on internet man say " you have your pussy shaved" but ... you woman you like man shaved ??

I hope that it is not too sex for the forum
diane26
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 7 2006, 03:19 PM)
I see always on internet man say " you have your pussy shaved" but ... you woman you like man shaved ??

I never been with a shaved man so I dunno dry.gif
natalie
If a guy is shaved I enjoy giving head so much more. It feels nice not to squish your face into a big wad of fur and it feels way nicer on the tongue. 11.gif 11.gif love-smiley-077.gif
frenchguy_pa
yes natalie i think is good for the woman, when the man is shaved, i think all man must shaved cock and balls lol
Gnappster
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 7 2006, 04:19 PM)

I don't think ANY topic is too risque for this forum. Check out the scars thread lol.

I don't think this topic has been specifically addressed but it has been touched upon in the other shaved threads.
frenchguy_pa
sorry if i duplicate post, i thinking read only post about pussy
summoner
I think that man should be shaved...I donīt like a bush between his legs puke1.gif BJ is much more fun with shaved cock biggrin.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 7 2006, 06:28 PM)
sorry if i duplicate post, i thinking read only post about pussy

ooohh he card read good!

Gnappy... way to bring up the worst thread ever haha!
paybarraman
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 8 2006, 12:13 AM)
I think that man should be shaved...I donīt like a bush between his legs  puke1.gif BJ is much more fun with shaved cock biggrin.gif

Mmmmmmm I love eating a shaved pussy and so would assume a woman would much rather suck a shaved cock.....

I vary where i shave, sometimes leaving a bit at the top of the shaft and sometimes going completely bald....BUT I always try to get my balls and cock fully shaved, but shaving balls is a very difficult task cause its not easy to pull the skin enough to get the razor close enough.....
juicyboobs
shaved is better, looks better and better for blow jobs by far...
summoner
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 8 2006, 04:11 PM)
Mmmmmmm I love eating a shaved pussy and so would assume a woman would much rather suck a shaved cock.....

I vary where i shave, sometimes leaving a bit at the top of the shaft and sometimes going completely bald....BUT I always try to get my balls and cock fully shaved, but shaving balls is a very difficult task cause its not easy to pull the skin enough to get the razor close enough.....

Would you let a lady shave you?
numba1fan
Perhaps a trained professional if there is such a thing, but Natalie..........................Hell NO!! As much as I love her she tends to be a bit of a clutz!! tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 8 2006, 09:56 AM)
Would you let a lady shave you?

OF COURSE!!!!!!

you offering?
ph34r.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 8 2006, 02:26 PM)
Perhaps a trained professional if there is such a thing, but Natalie..........................Hell NO!! As much as I love her she tends to be a bit of a clutz!! tongue.gif

lol
looks like someone's gonna be sleeping in the doghouse tongue.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 8 2006, 05:09 PM)
lol
looks like someone's gonna be sleeping in the doghouse  tongue.gif

Lol Yeah, if only it weren't true and I hadn't told him to put that!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Mar 8 2006, 10:11 AM)

Ha!! Try waxing! Or close proximity to a candle flame!! punchballs.gif
7mary3
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 7 2006, 06:21 PM)
I never been with a shaved man so I dunno dry.gif

Well D allow me to offer my services.
diane26
QUOTE(7mary3 @ Mar 11 2006, 12:28 AM)
Well D allow me to offer my services.

smilio05.gif
diane26
Oh adn can I bring Chocolate?
hott1976
Completely bald shaved... not a big fan.
Trimmed or well groomed i dig!
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Mar 11 2006, 02:51 PM)
Completely bald shaved... not a big fan. 
Trimmed or well groomed i dig!

good to hear.... i just think a man completely bald downstairs looks all sorts of wrong.

I tend to go hairless on my meat and 2 veg but have what i call a welcome mat above the package
foxy lady
As long as it's clean and well groomed it's all good.....although my preference is shaved 11.gif
frenchguy_pa
well me now i shaved all, cock and balls, but i think is a practice for me now, I hate more hairs here lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.