Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What Drives Your Man Wild?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Sid4387
ladies... what do you do that drives your man (or a man that youve been with wild)... whatever it may be..

guys.... what drives your wild that a girl does......
bondiguy
Are you a man or a lady? coz.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Sid4387 @ Mar 5 2006, 09:44 PM)
ladies... what do you do that drives your man (or a man that youve been with wild)... whatever it may be..

I get mad and rack up a few hundred on a shopping spree really brings out the Lion in him.
numba1fan
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 6 2006, 03:12 AM)
I get mad and rack up a few hundred on a shopping spree really brings out the Lion in him.

probably not what this dude was after but...... laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
diane26
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 6 2006, 12:15 AM)
probably not what this dude was after but...... laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

Oh unsure.gif

nah.gif
diane26
QUOTE(Sid4387 @ Mar 5 2006, 09:44 PM)

Well this one time at Band Camp................................
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 6 2006, 01:18 AM)
Well this one time at Band Camp................................

don't leave us hanging!

popc1.gif
natalie
Whew..two vibs? That's a lot of vibration. Or should I say good vibrations? (Come on I had to.) love-smiley-077.gif nah.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 6 2006, 07:28 PM)
Whew..two vibs? That's a lot of vibration. Or should I say good vibrations? (Come on I had to.) love-smiley-077.gif  nah.gif

tongue.gif yep it is but oh so great tongue.gif u s hould try it tongue.gif
johnny wadd
sensual_lips let me just say,you are one of the great ones of rmm.You just go for it in all your pictures and they are great.What gets me going is kind of weird,just a suck on my earlobe,I guess my ear is hardwired to my cock because my hairs stand up and bingo I have a hardon.I guess I'm easy.
evade20
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Mar 6 2006, 08:04 PM)
tongue.gif  yep it is  but oh so great tongue.gif u s hould try it tongue.gif

It does remind one of a song. Doesn't it? I'll bet Sens was singing before she was done. laughing-smiley-017.gif
sensual_lips
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 7 2006, 04:15 AM)
It does remind one of a song. Doesn't it?  I'll bet Sens was singing before she was done. laughing-smiley-017.gif

i was singing alright lol

and Johnny thks for the compliment tongue.gif love to please what can i say tongue.gif
Lynette
Sitting on the floor naked, face to face, watching each other masterbate for awhile, Then, my tongue to his dick while I massages his balls (This seems to be particularly good for him). Finally, me sitting straight up while straddling him, tits swaying while I stroke his dick as he tickles my clitoris with his finger, hile I jack him off. I think that sight of me sitting on him looking down at his dick with a hungry look on my face does it for him, because he seems to always cum really hard whenever we do this (especially when I lean down with my lips slighty apart over his dick in anticipation of him cumming). BTW, When I think we're going to do it I'm usually ding whatever I have to do around the house with a sarong tied around my waits with no top on. HECK! What am I saying? That's how I'm always dressed around the house (Like in my picture "watchinh the gardner work").
*KISS*
Sid4387
sensual lips... i have to agree with johnny... you are one of the better ones... thats second pussy picture down is just amazing.... im not gonna lie, it got me hard the second i looked at it
sensual_lips
QUOTE(Sid4387 @ Mar 7 2006, 01:22 PM)
sensual lips... i have to agree with johnny... you are one of the better ones... thats second pussy picture down is just amazing.... im not gonna lie, it got me hard the second i looked at it

thks its fun to get nice compliments

always appreciate it when people leave comment

a bit shy sometimes to show so much but at the same time love it

smilio05.gif 08.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(sensual_lips @ Mar 7 2006, 02:35 PM)

thks  its fun to get nice compliments

always appreciate it when people leave comment 

a  bit shy sometimes to show so much but at the same time love it

smilio05.gif  08.gif 

Your hard work is appreciated.I think its great for a couple to be in the middle of things and to snap a couple of pictures for everyone.Good Show! 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.