Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Most Sexual Moment In A Bar/tavern/pub
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
fangirl09
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 4 2011, 08:45 PM)
We so need to bet on this. I'm betting a blowjob. What do you want? tongue.gif

................. blink.gif my mind is blank lol
FreakyShinnizle
Why is that? You're normally so talkative tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 4 2011, 08:55 PM)
................. blink.gif  my mind is blank lol

We talked her out!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
tattooed_pariah
So this happened back in 2004, it was a few months before I left for the Navy.. My girl at the time and I are at a local club we used to go to and we're getting hammered..

We're making out on the floor and all and eventually, she drags my drunk ass into the women's restroom..

We take the only stall in the place and proceed to begin having sex.. At one point, I look over my shoulder and watching us through the crack between the door and the wall is this midget lesbian, just staring...

Anyway, we finish up, and go to leave, and there's a line of like 8 angry women waiting to use the toilet tongue.gif
DesireKristi
I really don't hang out to much at bar's, but when I do something to this nature happens.

And yes I'm grabbing her tits
fangirl09
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 5 2011, 12:36 AM)
We talked her out!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Nah, just busy yesterday...plus I'd rather see more of the pics above than talk about my boring life tongue.gif

which BTW lady....hottt! can we see more? popc1.gif I am SO down with the girl on girl haha
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 5 2011, 08:18 AM)
I really don't hang out to much at bar's, but when I do something to this nature happens.

And yes I'm grabbing her tits

And howd that feel ?
ddd35
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 5 2011, 01:44 PM)
Nah, just busy yesterday...plus I'd rather see more of the pics above than talk about my boring life  tongue.gif

which BTW lady....hottt! can we see more?   popc1.gif I am SO down with the girl on girl haha

Well get to it .
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 5 2011, 04:01 PM)
Well get to it .

What did you all want to know?

Her boobs were nice

Not near as nice as the other girl I was hooking up with. The other girl not in the pic kept taken my boobs out in the back of the bar and suckin on them. You should have seen the look on one of the older ladies that was back where we were. The look on her face was like she was looking at a train wreck. You know she was grossed out but couldn't look away. Everyone kept running up and taken pics with there phones. Them poor redneck women didn't know what to think of us.
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 5 2011, 02:18 PM)
What did you all want to know?

Her boobs were nice

Not near as nice as the other girl I was hooking up with.  The other girl not in the pic kept taken my boobs out in the back of the bar and suckin on them.  You should have seen the look on one of the older ladies that was back where we were.  The look on her face was like she was looking at a train wreck. You know she was grossed out but couldn't look away.  Everyone kept running up and taken pics with there phones. Them poor redneck women didn't know what to think of us.

I can imagine , Well you need to get us pics of the other gal please . Im guessing the older gal wanted to join in but was afriad to ...
DesireKristi
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 5 2011, 04:28 PM)
I can imagine , Well you need to get us pics of the other gal  please .  Im guessing the older gal wanted to join in but was afriad to  ...

yeah I'm not sure about that, but her friend was laughing. smilio04.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 5 2011, 02:33 PM)
yeah I'm not sure about that, but her friend was laughing. smilio04.gif

I bet . So were you good and horny when she was sucking your tits ?
DesireKristi
Well, yeah I acually left the bar and went back for more, twice. I was 30 mins late getting home.
FreakyShinnizle
Wow. Now those stories get my blood flow rise up!
evade20
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Dec 5 2011, 07:51 PM)
Wow. Now those stories get my blood flow rise up!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 5 2011, 02:56 PM)
Well, yeah I acually left the bar and went back for more, twice.  I was 30 mins late getting home.

So did you get a good 03.gif when you got home ?
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 6 2011, 08:45 AM)
So did you get a good  03.gif  when you got home ?

popc1.gif popc1.gif

Do tell Kristi. tongue.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 6 2011, 10:24 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif

Do tell Kristi. tongue.gif

But of course who wouldn't want to 03.gif me. I'm kind of a freak when I've been drinking if you couldn't have already figured that out.
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Dec 7 2011, 10:18 AM)
But of course who wouldn't want to  03.gif me.  I'm kind of a freak when I've been drinking if you couldn't have already figured that out.

You sound like a fun person and a hott lady to be with... 2thumbs.gif
monkey19
QUOTE(r8rman @ Jan 31 2006, 07:33 PM)
Ok...  was thinking of a thread idea.  I work in the beer industry here in the states, going to local bars and such for promotions.  I hear lots of stories there, see lots of things there, and maybe experienced a few things there wink.gif  !!
Was curious what the good folks here at RMM have done (or seen) at your local pub.....  not necessarily sex, but sex/flirtacious related...

When my husband was my boyfriend about 20 years ago, we were out in a packed bar I took off my panties in the bathroom. Everyone was standing packed tight together, when I told him he reached under my short skirt and slipped his finger into my pussy, people were all around! he was standing in front of me talking to his buddy stroking me I don't know if anyone noticed but it was the quietest orgasm I have ever had although I did nearly bite my lip off!!
ddd35
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Jun 26 2014, 02:51 PM)
When my husband was my boyfriend about 20 years ago, we were out in a packed bar I took off my panties in the bathroom. Everyone was standing packed tight together, when I told him he reached under my short skirt and slipped his finger into my pussy, people were all around! he was standing in front of me talking to his buddy stroking me I don't know if anyone noticed but it was the quietest orgasm I have ever had although I did nearly bite my lip off!!

That's Hot.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(monkey19 @ Jun 26 2014, 04:51 PM)

You are one naughty woman smilio09.gif
alicia montana
i have done hand jobs to almost all my hubby friends, he drink's at home with friends and he always sleeps in the living room and i just love penis, so i do hand jobs to them, at first i did'nt know how to act but now i look forward (my hubby don't knows)
alicia montana
theres 3 of them that have very large penis, like 6 or 7 inch cock, so i love them more ))))
Lfccub
QUOTE(alicia montana @ Nov 8 2014, 06:25 PM)
theres 3 of them that have very large penis, like 6 or 7 inch cock, so i love them more ))))

Look at you all kinky and sexy. You must be a lot of fun
ddd35
QUOTE(alicia montana @ Nov 8 2014, 05:25 PM)

Thank you for saying 6 or 7 inches is large. 22.gif
Missguided
After no posts for 4 year I was determined to kick this thread off again 🙊
fred87
QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 7 2018, 05:19 PM)

So happy you did
ddd35
QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 7 2018, 03:19 PM)

Wanna play a little pool hun ? Omg. Your smoking hot.
titcheck
QUOTE(Missguided @ Mar 7 2018, 11:19 PM)

Mmh I would love to be your Billard 🎱
LovemInNJ

love-smiley-085.gif you go girl! smilio14.gif
Arnut

I might have missed it but let's hear yours I'll bet it's exciting
Petra79
It was at the friends bar.
He was the DJ for the evening, played music from a computer behind the bar. Midnight has passed and I was drunk. Kept yelling him what song to play from the other side of the bar. It was crowded and loud so he couldn't hear me and I was pretty annoying so he finally he asked me to join him behind the bar.
I leaned in front of the computer browsing through songs and he stood behind me.
At one point he pressed his crotch on my behind. I played along and pushed back a little, moving my butt in the groove of the music and slightly rubbing against him. He was getting harder and harder in the process.
Then came the surprise. He lifted my skirt (I was wearing long fluttering one), pulled down my panties, took me by the hips and slid his melonpoker inside me. Got deep real easy as I was already wet.
Since the bar covered us he took his time pumping me from behind.
There was 40-50 people there and no one except the waiter saw a thing.

I had my share of fun in bars or pubs but this was my most exciting experience by far.
Karatenami
QUOTE(Petra79 @ Dec 29 2019, 09:41 AM)
It was at the friends bar.
He was the DJ for the evening, played music from a computer behind the bar. Midnight has passed and I was drunk. Kept yelling him what song to play from the other side of the bar. It was crowded and loud so he couldn't hear me and I was pretty annoying so he finally he asked me to join him behind the bar.
I leaned in front of the computer browsing through songs and he stood behind me.
At one point he pressed his crotch on my behind. I played along and pushed back a little, moving my butt in the groove of the music and slightly rubbing against him. He was getting harder and harder in the process.
Then came the surprise. He lifted my skirt (I was wearing long fluttering one), pulled down my panties, took me by the hips and slid his melonpoker inside me. Got deep real easy as I was already wet.
Since the bar covered us he took his time pumping me from behind.
There was 40-50 people there and no one except the waiter saw a thing.

I had my share of fun in bars or pubs but this was my most exciting experience by far.

We need a standing ovation emoji...
Petra79
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 29 2019, 09:48 AM)

LOL

Love your topic ideas btw smile.gif
Arnut
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 29 2019, 09:48 AM)

Love it
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(Arnut @ Dec 29 2019, 10:40 AM)
Love it

I have been inside bars at times in the past it is nothing to see a lot of young ladies with very short skirts and no panties on underneath and very low cut tops showing a lot of cleavage and very little covering the titties just a little covering the nipples and aerolas, but of course the nipples are sticking through their tops and I have seen my share of smooth pussy and very hairy pussy with their way of sitting in the chair on purpose so you can see them! Hairy 22.gif
Wdy74
I've been topless in a bar a few times. Had sex once. That's all I got.
CynTay
Outdoor area Arnold Tenbrook Station Bar
Dingoman111
QUOTE(CynTay @ Jan 25 2024, 09:41 PM)
Outdoor area Arnold Tenbrook Station Bar

Lucky boy! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.