yes or no will do fine????
diane26
Nope
sweetnsexy
sometimes
allmebaby
here is my answer.
sexysotslad
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Jan 29 2006, 09:16 PM)
here is my answer.

what an answer u naughty sexy girl would love my cock to be one fo those dildos x x
jlynn
Yes.

And allmebaby, love that pic!
sexysotslad
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 29 2006, 09:46 PM)
Yes.

And allmebaby, love that pic!

hey j lynn chat to me pm please and show me more pics u sexy bitch would love to penetrate ux x
JonP4x4
Sounds good Jlynn
Gnappster
here is my answer.

a visual answer works so much better for me!
latinlover
QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Jan 30 2006, 11:50 AM)
And what an answer that is!!!  You score 10 for being the open minded lady we love!!

2thumbs.gif

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif That's why I love allme!!!
LI newyork
alley, u must have some great sex life. you guy must be real happy. oh great pic
amberis1985
Havent really tried.....
dymongeezer
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Feb 2 2006, 10:49 PM)
Havent really tried.....

try it youll like it
dymongeezer
QUOTE(dymongeezer @ Feb 5 2006, 05:56 PM)
try it youll like it

the misses loves it
Kiana
ABSOLUTELY!!!
dymongeezer
good anser kiana 10/10
bondiguy
here is my answer.

QUOTE(Kiana @ Feb 5 2006, 06:33 PM)
ABSOLUTELY!!!

This, ladies.... is why we love you so grinning-smiley-003.gif
natalie
I'm new to the whole anal experience. It actually doesn't always feel good and the only places I'll do it is in the shower and if I'm on top. Maybe it will feel better with time. confused-smiley-013.gif cool.gif I do love how turned on my man gets and he's the main reason i do it. i can't do it if he asks for it because the pressure doesn't help me to relax but it's always fun to just surprise him. 2thumbs.gif
Lynette
On occassion (when the mood's right) I REALLY like it. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want a steady diet of it. But, once in a while it's VERY good. Plus, if your doing it doggie-style girls, you can reach down between your legs and use your fingers on yourself at the same time.
numba1fan
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 7 2006, 12:34 PM)
     On occassion (when the mood's right) I REALLY like it. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want a steady diet of it. But, once in a while it's VERY good. Plus, if your doing it doggie-style girls, you can reach down between your legs and use your fingers on yourself at the same time.

After reading all her posts is there anything not sexy about her?!?!?
WOW!!! love-smiley-052.gif
foxy lady
DEFINATELY!!

Just not everytime!
shooter3829
There are those rare times when the stars and planets alighn and I have enough to drink that I let the hubby take me that way.
foghorn
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 7 2006, 04:37 PM)
After reading all her posts is there anything not sexy about her?!?!?
WOW!!! wub.gif

everything about Lynette is sexy, everything.
Hot mama
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Feb 2 2006, 10:49 PM)
Havent really tried.....

same here i've never really tried.
jc83
i had never tried till last year but there is something about it that feels so good and it shuld deffinatley be tried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2thumbs.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Mar 28 2006, 01:50 PM)
same here i've never really tried.

come here hot mama smilio08.gif let me break you in slowly. i think you would enjoy it banana2.gif
UncleBuck
tongue.gif

[attachmentid=16846]
Boobluver2

I LOVE THE WAY THIS LADY THINKS....................MATTER OF FACT I LIKE THE WAY SHE LOOKS TOO!!!

2thumbs.gif
Pinkcheeks214
Nope
smokin latina
QUOTE(Pinkcheeks214 @ Apr 21 2006, 07:00 PM)
Nope

i love it and i have anal sex at least once a week
scharferfeger77
I think no one could say it better than Lynette. I totally agree. Sometimes it is just what I need.

ddd35
my wife bought anal ease lube it numbs things , it works really well , the only probably is it numbs my cock as well so it stays hard for ever , and her ass gets sore !!!!!!
sensual_lips
QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ May 31 2006, 01:54 AM)
I think no one could say it better than Lynette. I totally agree. Sometimes it is just what I need.

feel the same here its new for me but when i feel like it its so nice
Blond Bombshell
Well you would never know by my other halfs name AF ............. but It is when I have had a few & feel like giving him something to get him harder . I would not want it all the time it would take away the AAHHHHHHH of it. I make him call me a dirty bitch .Cuz I am ya know smile.gif
foxy lady
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 31 2006, 07:52 PM)
Well you would never know by  my other halfs name AF ............. but It is when I have had a few & feel like giving him something to get him harder . I would not want it all the time it would take away the AAHHHHHHH  of it. I make him call me a dirty bitch .Cuz I  am  ya know smile.gif

Another one that likes being called nasty names when getting it on hot & heavy....you go girl food-smiley-004.gif
scharferfeger77
Count me in, girls. I love to hear nasty names when a guy is giving it to me...

QUOTE(foxy lady @ May 31 2006, 09:03 PM)
Another one that likes being called nasty names when getting it on hot & heavy....you go girl food-smiley-004.gif

natalie
I agree as well. There's just something about hearing someone who you know loves you call you dirty names. Weird huh? I wasn't allowed to swear when I was younger so for awhile there I would yell fuck repeatedly just as I was about to come and that turned me on even more to a great orgasm.
Assfucker
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ May 31 2006, 07:52 PM)
Well you would never know by  my other halfs name AF ............. but It is when I have had a few & feel like giving him something to get him harder . I would not want it all the time it would take away the AAHHHHHHH  of it. I make him call me a dirty bitch .Cuz I  am  ya know smile.gif

smile.gif

I like when she calls me a dirty bastard when my tongue is lapping at her asshole...go I love her ass 22.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 2 2006, 09:16 AM)
smile.gif
I like when she calls me a dirty bastard when my tongue is lapping at her asshole...go I love her ass  22.gif

smile.gif
Assfucker
QUOTE(Blond Bombshell @ Jun 6 2006, 07:27 PM)
smile.gif

Did you like the licking I gave it last night 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Blond Bombshell
QUOTE(Assfucker @ Jun 7 2006, 08:39 AM)
Did you like the licking I gave it last night 22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Yes I did

thank you
love-smiley-077.gif
I_screw_scharferfeger
She named it - she got. Just took her up the ass last night, and man, she really enjoyed.

QUOTE(scharferfeger77 @ May 31 2006, 01:54 AM)

Pinkcheeks214
No
foghorn
QUOTE(Pinkcheeks214 @ Jun 11 2006, 09:03 PM)
No

sad.gif
fellatiofiend18
i like it.

i think it makes me cum faster.
and lynette, i wouldnt have it any other way while doing anal. gotta reach down and use those fingers. hehe 2thumbs.gif
boanna
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 30 2006, 09:47 AM)
a visual answer works so much better for me!

can u visualize my address then? smile.gif
boanna
QUOTE(natalie @ Jun 1 2006, 10:59 AM)
I agree as well. There's just something about hearing someone who you know loves you call you dirty names. Weird huh? I wasn't allowed to swear when I was younger so for awhile there I would yell fuck repeatedly just as I was about to come and that turned me on even more to a great orgasm.

yea, what nat said! and i'll sneak my answer in here...yep!
boanna
QUOTE(foghorn @ Mar 28 2006, 09:07 PM)
come here hot mama smilio08.gif let me break you in slowly.  i think you would enjoy it banana2.gif

me 2, me 2!
boanna
QUOTE(foghorn @ Mar 28 2006, 09:07 PM)
come here hot mama smilio08.gif let me break you in slowly.  i think you would enjoy it banana2.gif

but break me in fast!
foghorn
QUOTE(boanna @ Jun 12 2006, 04:47 AM)
but break me in fast!

done and done!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.