Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Jlynn
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
somfan
She has a voluptuous body, an enigmatic expression, and she takes pictures in her dorm room at Cyberspace University. She has imaginative outfits and is a bit shy. This thread is for her fans to adore her and offer encouragement. Maybe she will soon post some large, exciting photos here!. Do you think we will, at long last, get to see her smile? smile.gif
Ratt
Nice! Let's see some more pics of the great Jlynn...
Mezrein
Im certainly a fan of this hotty, smile.gif
johnny wadd
I don't want to see a girl with nipple clamps have a smile on her face.I wanna see that Jlnn stare,dont ever change for nobody!.I cant imagine what she does with her mate's,Kind of a turn on thinking about it.
allmebaby
big fan !!! 2thumbs.gif
somfan
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 22 2006, 10:10 AM)
She has a voluptuous body, an enigmatic expression, and she takes pictures in her dorm room at Cyberspace University.  She has imaginative outfits and is a bit shy.  This thread is for her fans to adore her and offer encoursgement.  Maybe she will soon post some large, exciting photos here!.  Do you think we will, at long last,  get to see her smile? smile.gif

I received a message from jlynn. She is happy that this thread has been setup.
She will post some pictures here soon, but she has to get back to her dorm room "studio". love-smiley-085.gif So stay tuned! food-smiley-004.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
I hear that...she great
Hope she have some new toys...
jlynn
Hello my dears!

Well, as previously stated, I've been at home. Won't be back in my dorm room until tonight. But I did sneak off and take a few pics... wink.gif Hope you guys like them!
jlynn
Here's another..
jlynn
And finally....
(Hopefully more to come later.)
jlynn
And finally....
(Hopefully more to come later.)
diane26
Great pics hon.
clincar
Fabulous cleavage hon!! love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(clincar @ Jan 22 2006, 04:28 PM)
Fabulous cleavage hon!! love-smiley-085.gif

Can't wait for the new posts! Thanks for the hot shots , today!! love-smiley-085.gif
I figured you would not disappoint your fans... 2thumbs.gif
johnny wadd
Did I see a little smile in a couple of them? I never thought I'd see that.Well they are very nice pictures and you look Hot.I didnt know if I could handle a smile with the nipple clamps.Although you can give that a try also if you feel like your in the nipple clamp mood
jlynn
QUOTE(sexysotslad @ Jan 22 2006, 09:15 PM)
hey sexy fuck me u r hot what do you htink of my pic x x

Mmmm...very nice sexysotslad! 03.gif
sexysotslad
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 22 2006, 09:18 PM)
Mmmm...very nice sexysotslad! 03.gif

well thank u honey id like to do a shitload of stuff to you with that how bout it xx
jlynn
I like this toy...
sexysotslad
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 22 2006, 09:27 PM)
I like this toy...

very nice indeed imagine wme usng that on your ass while im licking your clit and u r coming in my moutgh honeyx x
foghorn
great pics, great body. makes wish for college again.
jlynn
08.gif
my_secret
Love them hanging like that!!
sexysotslad
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 22 2006, 10:24 PM)
08.gif

hey baby hot as fuck love those stockings x x
belicked6924
Jlynn your pics are very stunning, welcome to RMM. food-smiley-004.gif to many more pics of you.
SKULLZ0MBIE
Welcome back Jlynn drinkup.gif
I see your having fun 2thumbs.gif
Keep that camera ready with the flash ready 08.gif
Just love your new pix grinning-smiley-003.gif
Mezrein
dayam girl you are lookin fine, smile.gif You have the body my girl wishs she had.
somfan
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 22 2006, 06:27 PM)
I like this toy...

smile.gif Ah, Jlynn -
Do you know a playwright's first rule?

You never introduce a "pistol" in Act I that you don't plan on using in Act II or Act III.
2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
johnny wadd
The cock pictures arent my cup of tea.Jlynn your pictures are great honey. 2thumbs.gif Such a young girl getting bare ass I am very impressed,hope to see more of you--- J.W.
bts34e
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 22 2006, 07:19 PM)
Hello my dears!

Well, as previously stated, I've been at home. Won't be back in my dorm room until tonight. But I did sneak off and take a few pics... wink.gif Hope you guys like them!

Luv this pic... 2thumbs.gif This is the start of a great thread. You are so sexy baby... love-smiley-077.gif
summoner
I´m glad that this thread is up smile.gif I really do like your pics jlynn! 08.gif Hope that there will be lots of pics coming wink.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
so far so good 2thumbs.gif
Mezrein
I love her pics, smile.gif
BigBadJeep
your a great new addition, hope to see much more of you around here
luv2cubounce
gotta agree love you were they are hanging down that is the PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LikesThemAll
maybe it's just me and the way I look at pictures but I swear the best i've seen from you thus far is you in your white sweater showing your deep cleavage with that awesome smile I've been waiting for smile.gif it boosts your sexiness so much with it
somfan
QUOTE(summoner @ Jan 23 2006, 09:51 AM)
I´m glad that this thread is up smile.gif I really do like your pics jlynn!  08.gif Hope that there will be lots of pics coming wink.gif

Jlynn fans were treated to 2 exciting new images today in the ratings area! 08.gif
I found them to be the most exciting so far. 22.gif They both show off her considerable charm, while she kept the same enigmatic expression. The attached photograph is interesting because of its combination of sweetness and pain. So what's up with that, Jlynn? Is this for you , or your audience? And jlynn fans, do you share her pain? Can you taste the sucker? Are tit clamps and suckers a turn-on? Discuss among yourselves...
johnny wadd
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 26 2006, 03:23 PM)
Jlynn fans were treated to 2 exciting new images today in the ratings area! 08.gif
I found them to be the most exciting so far.   22.gif They both show off her considerable charm, while she kept the same enigmatic expression.  The attached photograph is interesting because of its combination of sweetness and pain.  So what's up with that,  Jlynn?  Is this for you , or your audience?  And jlynn fans, do you share her pain?  Can you taste the sucker?  Are tit clamps and suckers a turn-on?  Discuss among yourselves...

I'm curious as to what ms.Jlynn does to her sex partner.I can see a guy or girl tied to the bed and Jlynn dripping candle wax on them,maybe some fisting involed or maybe stepping on the balls?I cant imagine what would go on.I am sure she is kinky as hell.
COMEDYMAN
God Damn these are some great pics!!!! 22.gif !!!
jlynn
What a week this has been! Laptop trouble, so I lug the desktop to the dorm. And now, I'll most likely be having a roommate in a few days! If it isn't one thing, it's three thousand others.

First picture I've taken in a long time. Hope you like it...and if you don't like it, keep it to yourself! smile.gif
sexysotslad
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Jan 23 2006, 12:46 AM)
dayam girl you are lookin fine, smile.gif You have the body my girl wishs she had.

hey j lynn those pics r hot as fuck u got anymore x x
jlynn
Spank me, please. smilio12.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
Welcome back 2thumbs.gif
A roomate......hope she as openmind as you are tongue.gif
I say chat with her, see if she would like to join the message board?
food-smiley-004.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Jan 29 2006, 06:34 PM)
Welcome back 2thumbs.gif
A roomate......hope she as openmind as you are  tongue.gif
I say chat with her, see if she would like to join the message board?
food-smiley-004.gif

Chat? I say take pics of the both of you and share them with us food-smiley-004.gif. If not maybe she'll take lots of pics of you 08.gif 08.gif
jlynn
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Jan 29 2006, 08:38 PM)
Chat? I say take pics of the both of you and share them with us food-smiley-004.gif. If not maybe she'll take lots of pics of you 08.gif 08.gif

Hehe! I daydream about getting a bi roommate tongue.gif *crossing fingers*
belicked6924
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 29 2006, 06:45 PM)
Hehe! I daydream about getting a bi roommate  tongue.gif  *crossing fingers*

So do the rest of us. drinkup.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
I hear that Belicked6924
Coolbobbo
I am big fan.
sexysotslad
QUOTE(jlynn @ Jan 29 2006, 08:31 PM)
Spank me, please.  smilio12.gif

fuck me wish i was right behind u honey why not send some pics to my pm x x
jlynn
Hmm...just playing around with the camera. Feeling a little naughty...
Scoundrel_SF
Oh hell yes. It must be a lot of fun to play cameraman for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.