Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Smaller Boobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
jrock8
this thread is for all those girls that aren't as endowed as some of the other women on here... but you ladies need to know that we still love you anyway love-smiley-077.gif

so here's my ground rules for this thread...

ladies, please don't post pics in here unless you're a B cup or smaller... this area is for them love-smiley-077.gif

gents, show the girls the love and respect they deserve... the site is "rate my melons" after all... not "rate my huge melons" food-smiley-004.gif

now... with that out of the way... i hope this thread EXPLODES popc1.gif
vixen
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 7 2006, 03:25 AM)
this thread is for all those girls that aren't as endowed as some of the other women on here... but you ladies need to know that we still love you anyway  love-smiley-077.gif

so here's my ground rules for this thread...

ladies, please don't post pics in here unless you're a B cup or smaller... this area is for them  love-smiley-077.gif

gents, show the girls the love and respect they deserve... the site is "rate my melons" after all... not "rate my huge melons"  food-smiley-004.gif

now... with that out of the way... i hope this thread EXPLODES  popc1.gif

finally a thread i can relate to! girls be proud of our boobs!! because small ones are more juicy, naturally!
jessie
[attachmentid=10955]here is an old picture of me before they had good dig. cameras. its just a picture me outside. (32b)
Christof
QUOTE(jessie @ Jan 7 2006, 02:55 PM)
here is an old picture of me before they had good dig. cameras.    its just a picture me outside. (32b)

Very nice jessie, love the outside pics looking good
hott1976
I can relate to this thread pretty well to! Jrock you rock baby. smile.gif
jessie
shrinking to an A cup smilio04.gif
jessie
plese click to enlarge the picture 2thumbs.gif
hott1976
here it tis in my pj's... smile.gif
hott1976
hi girl! Busy?
Puppet
dammit my post didn't stay in this thead either.. rmm hates me this morning.. veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice
bts34e
Boob size doesnt matter to me and these ladies are hot. Hott is an alltime fav... love-smiley-077.gif
mountainlust
QUOTE(bts34e @ Jan 7 2006, 02:43 PM)
Boob size doesnt matter to me and these ladies are hot. Hott is an alltime fav... love-smiley-077.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and second that. thanks.
foghorn
QUOTE(mountainlust @ Jan 7 2006, 03:14 PM)
I'm gonna go ahead and second that. thanks.

as long as you are female and have boobs of any size...i'm a fan
Puppet
im just a female body fan smile.gif
Imagirlwatcher
I never distinguish between big or small, as sexy comes in all shapes and sizes. But this thread is an awesome idea, jrock. Hopefully it'll encourage the closed-minded to think the same way. 2thumbs.gif
foghorn
so we're all fans of the ladies. where are all of the pics? confused-smiley-013.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 7 2006, 04:14 PM)
here it tis in my pj's... smile.gif

22.gif god dame hot ur so fine i would love 2hold u in my arms then get butt naked and get our thing on 22.gif
Puppet
yea she can make PJ's look damn good
sweetnsexy
Well...I am borderline, as sometimes I'm a 34C and sometimes a 36B...delights of bra sizing huh!, girls!

And gravity makes em different shapes laughing-smiley-017.gif

Standing up..

[attachmentid=11000]

hanging down..

[attachmentid=11001]
Puppet
great addition sweet smile.gif
juicy_DD
j can i post in here cos it sucks on the ratings page when people say im not a D cup when i am...so i think its only fitting i post in here what you think? confused-smiley-013.gif
belicked6924
As always, great pics ladies. I have always been a fan of the "itty bitty titty". In my experience they are usually more sensitive thus more fun to play with. 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
ahhh why not.. i don't think us boys will complain any
girlie_girl
bumpidy bump bump buuuuuuuump
closeup
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Jan 7 2006, 08:38 PM)
j can i post in here cos it sucks on the ratings page when people say im not a D cup when i am...so i think its only fitting i post in here what you think? confused-smiley-013.gif

Now Juicy, those "D" cups have plenty of other places to show-off, like my 411 thread, for instance. tongue.gif
bondiguy
jrock... at last u may have created a winning thread!

Ladies, great pics so far but I urge more girl to join in.

Smaller breasts really do it for me, as they are usually attached to some damn fine petite bodies...

roll on the pics popc1.gif
jrock8
ok, where to begin...

this thread wasn't intended to create a division amongst the more endowed ladies and those that don't have as much on top, and i really hope that doesn't happen as a result... not was it intended to announce a preference for one over the other on my part... i just felt that there are a LOT of large-breasted women on here and didn't want any of the smaller-breasted women to get discouraged... i don't know about everyone else, but i TOTALLY love you women too, especially b/c a lot of the time you have the firm, tight, athletic bodies that you just know can go all night and all day long 24.gif

ladies that have contributed so far... thanks for your pics... but don't let that stop you from contributing more and more and... tongue.gif

ladies that haven't that fit in the category... what the hell is taking you so long? smilio12.gif lol

(sorry juicy, i know people complain about your s/n being inaccurate, but i don't think yours fit in here... they're just too big... i bet you never thought you'd hear that, lmao... but don't worry, you know i still love them and will totally ogle you WHEREVER you decide to post love-smiley-077.gif )
bondiguy
I agree jrock.... many of the threads are full of fuller bigger breasts (and hey I ain't complaining) but lets keep this thread for the smaller girls!
Boobluver2
I've always said it isn't the size it is the quality..............and there are some quality boobies on this thread! Great idea for the thread! Kudos!

And to those ladies that post.........thankyou! You are all beautiful!

2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
every 2500 posts or so, jrock creates a good thread. Well done lil buddy!

How can one not love the breasts of these ladies and the sweet bodies that go along with them.
Nora
smaller ones...
Imagirlwatcher
Lookin' good, Nora. You've got one rockin' bod if you don't mind me sayin'. 2thumbs.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 11 2006, 11:18 AM)
Well done lil buddy!

thanks skipper! angry-smiley-011.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Nora @ Jan 11 2006, 01:37 PM)
smaller ones...

Thanks, Nora. I love your pics on your melons rating page, too. 2thumbs.gif
burningnickle
smaller ones...

Nice pic Nora!!
bondiguy
smaller ones...

fun_84.gif party-smiley-048.gif 24.gif those are some very good looking breasts Nora grinning-smiley-003.gif
jrock8
*bump!*

2 days is much too long for this thread to lie idle popc1.gif
bondiguy
I think we need some more smaller/petite breasts in here!!!!
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 13 2006, 07:46 AM)
I think we need some more smaller/petite breasts in here!!!!

Has anyone invited vannessa886 to the list? She has 9 photos up on the ratings site with a fine tight body and a lovely pair of A/B breasts...

http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/12754-vanessa866.html 2thumbs.gif
diane26
I think there are some serious rules being broken here with the sigs.

Nice picks lady I wish I was a C Cup to me that would be great on my body. You all have nice perky tits.
jrock8
QUOTE(diane26 @ Jan 13 2006, 04:09 PM)
I think there are some serious rules being broken here with the sigs.

my sig. is from homer simpson... there's no way his boobs are bigger than a B-cup... C at the most tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 13 2006, 04:53 PM)
Has anyone invited vannessa886 to the list?  She has 9 photos up on the ratings site with a fine tight body and a lovely pair of A/B breasts...

http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/12754-vanessa866.html 2thumbs.gif

Everyone is welcome on the baords without invitation!!!

QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 13 2006, 06:27 PM)
my sig. is from homer simpson... there's no way his boobs are bigger than a B-cup... C at the most tongue.gif

Dude I dunno... he may be a borderline D haha
sweetjuice38
This one is for me I guess confused-smiley-013.gif Thinking about implants this next year confused-smiley-013.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(sweetjuice38 @ Jan 21 2006, 09:58 PM)
This one is for me I guess unsure.gif Thinking about implants this next year unsure.gif

You Better leave those sweet boobies alone! 2thumbs.gif
lonely1275
QUOTE(sweetjuice38 @ Jan 21 2006, 08:58 PM)
This one is for me I guess confused-smiley-013.gif Thinking about implants this next year confused-smiley-013.gif

Great proportions, just the way you are.
freebird
Here's my little ones at a strange angle smile.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(freebird @ Jan 22 2006, 08:00 AM)
Here's my little ones at a strange angle smile.gif

They look Sweet at any angle.Girls in P.J.s 22.gif I must have a weird fetish about that.
me1986
[attachmentid=12132][attachmentid=12133]

here's my little melons
evade20
QUOTE(me1986 @ Jan 22 2006, 01:34 PM)
[attachmentid=12132][attachmentid=12133]

here's my little melons

Your pert hot breasts are just the right size...but my monitor isn't big enough laughing-smiley-017.gif love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
freebird.... great pic and welcome to the boards!!!

me1986...... you are just an amazing example of what is for me the perfect female body...... love-smiley-085.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.