Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Summoner
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
summoner
Hi everyone smile.gif I decided to edit this a bit...again tongue.gif

26 years old now smile.gif
jrock8
welcum summoner... glad to see you finally got comfortable enough to dive right in to the threads... i would say that shedding those inhibitions is probably hard, but i've already seen you topless, so i don't think that applies laughing-smiley-017.gif

happy new year to you too love-smiley-077.gif ... hopefully you put down the ps2 and party hard w/the man... ringing in the new year properly 03.gif
somfan
tongue.gif Thanks Summoner. I've enjoyed your contributions this year. It must be 2006 in Finland. So Happy New Year! smile.gif
summoner
QUOTE(somfan @ Dec 31 2005, 12:18 PM)
tongue.gif Thanks Summoner.  I've enjoyed your contribuitons this year.  It must be 2006 in Finland.  So Happy New Year!  smile.gif

Actually not yet, itīs 6:30 pm here and people has just started to shoot fireworks smile.gif Few more hours to go...
cowboy
QUOTE(summoner @ Dec 31 2005, 12:26 PM)
Actually not yet, itīs 6:30 pm here and people has just started to shoot fireworks smile.gif Few more hours to go...

Well I hope you have a great new year and hope to see more pics of you next yeaer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bts34e
Welcome to the threads hon. Hope to see a lot of you. Happy New Year... smile.gif
Imagirlwatcher
Welcum! First off, you're man is one lucky mofo. You're a fantastic addition to RMM and I hope you decide to stick around. 2thumbs.gif
Puppet
*waves at summoner*
Gnappster
some great pics posted in here and on the main page. Keep up the good work!
paybarraman
Hey hun....welcome.....and a very lovely woman you must be.......judging from your pictures anyways.......
bondiguy
welcome Summoner.... nice rack love-smiley-085.gif
belicked6924
You have a lot of awesome pics Summoner, thank you for sharing and hoping to see lots more of you.
summoner
havenīt post a pic in a while wink.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 3 2006, 01:01 PM)

Thats Sweet! 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 3 2006, 12:01 PM)

very hot...and inviting 03.gif
jlynn
Delicious, Summoner! I love your pics! 2thumbs.gif
somfan
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 3 2006, 09:01 AM)

smile.gif You've got a selection of shoes, too. Do they have shoes like that in Finland?
summoner
New pic smile.gif
burningnickle
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 19 2006, 02:10 AM)
New pic smile.gif

very nice 2thumbs.gif
diane26
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2006, 11:10 PM)
New pic smile.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
actarus
2thumbs.gif
somfan
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 18 2006, 11:10 PM)
New pic smile.gif

22.gif O yes, baby! love-smiley-085.gif
evade20
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 19 2006, 02:10 AM)
New pic smile.gif

You look great in (and out of) red and black. love-smiley-085.gif

Thanks.
evade20
QUOTE(summoner @ Feb 3 2006, 12:01 PM)

Yes, and more are better. However, looking at your avatar is also very nice. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
evade20
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 26 2006, 03:32 AM)
Yes, and more are better.  However, looking at your avatar is also very nice.  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Hi, Summoner. love-smiley-077.gif
frenchguy_pa
your welcome summoner to RateMyMelons 2thumbs.gif
natalie
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 7 2006, 02:06 PM)
your welcome summoner to RateMyMelons  2thumbs.gif

Ok, I can see the slam coming but take it easy on the guy he's from France and he's english is not so good. So be nice boys. action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif
frenchguy_pa
no slap please natalie tongue.gif

i am nice boy
evade20
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 7 2006, 02:06 PM)
your welcome summoner to RateMyMelons  2thumbs.gif

Sorry, Frenchguy, I hit the wrong reply button. It looks like I get Duh award today.

Thanks for being so polite! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
Hi, Summoner!!!

tongue.gif tongue.gif
summoner
Well Hi!!

Found a pic smile.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 7 2006, 03:58 PM)
Well Hi!!

Found a pic smile.gif

Its not one of your famous stocking pictures but it is very acceptable. love-smiley-085.gif always a pleasure to see you post pictures.
summoner
QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 7 2006, 09:44 PM)
Its not one of your famous stocking pictures but it is very acceptable. love-smiley-085.gif always a pleasure to see you post pictures.

Hereīs one smile.gif
frenchguy_pa
nice pic thx

i find with stocking is very sexy
natalie
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 7 2006, 02:41 PM)
no slap please natalie  tongue.gif

i am nice boy

Je sais que tu es gentile. Ce n'etais pas pour vous que je faisais cette fache visage. Quand tu as dit summoner es welcome to rate my melons...c'est comme tu as demander a summoner de rate tes melons. Mais je pense que c'etait juste moi que a pense ca. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

Obviously I'm the only one who read what he said to summoner as him asking her to rate his boobs. I guess I told you boys to be nice for no reason. fun_84.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 7 2006, 12:43 PM)
Sorry, Frenchguy,  I hit the wrong reply button.  It looks like I get Duh award today.

Thanks for being so polite! 2thumbs.gif

you can take that award for tomorrow too tongue.gif
johnny wadd
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 7 2006, 04:47 PM)
Hereīs one smile.gif

I guess I can add stockings to the things that turn on johnny list.Sweet picture Summoner 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 7 2006, 02:56 PM)
Je sais que tu es gentile. Ce n'etais pas pour vous que je faisais cette fache visage. Quand tu as dit summoner es welcome to rate my melons...c'est comme tu as demander a summoner de rate tes melons. Mais je pense que c'etait juste moi que a pense ca. love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif
Obviously I'm the only one who read what he said to summoner as him asking her to rate his boobs. I guess I told you boys to be nice for no reason. fun_84.gif

I only understand about half of that lol.
evade20
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 7 2006, 04:58 PM)
you can take that award for tomorrow too  tongue.gif

Nah, I reserved it for you. laughing-smiley-017.gif
frenchguy_pa
merci natalie, des fois mon anglais et tres mauvais

encore desole

sorry for my english so bad sometimes
Christof
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 7 2006, 11:30 PM)
merci natalie, des fois mon anglais et tres mauvais

encore desole

sorry for my english so bad sometimes

your english is very good, i did french at school and im so bad at it, about the only thing i can remember now is 'je voudrais un biere si vous plait'
frenchguy_pa
your french is good nice Christof, you can drink in france tongue.gif
Christof
QUOTE(frenchguy_pa @ Mar 8 2006, 12:18 AM)
your french is good nice Christof, you can drink in france  tongue.gif

merci beacoup smile.gif
natalie
QUOTE(Christof @ Mar 7 2006, 07:17 PM)
your english is very good, i did french at school and im so bad at it, about the only thing i can remember now is 'je voudrais un biere si vous plait'

I bet you memorized how to say give me alcohol in every language haven't you christof? nah.gif
summoner
I did some French in school but I donīt remember anything anymore...Who would give me some energy to go to school? Itīs boring...
Christof
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 8 2006, 06:00 AM)
I bet you memorized how to say give me alcohol in every language haven't you christof? nah.gif

only other one is german ' Ich mochte eine beer bitter schon' used to know dutch and spanish too grinning-smiley-003.gif
frenchguy_pa
i love your pic with stocking summoner 22.gif
diane26
user posted image
somfan
QUOTE(summoner @ Mar 7 2006, 10:18 PM)
I did some French in school but I donīt remember anything anymore...Who would give me some energy  to go to school? Itīs boring...

Why can't there be some special non-boring way to learn French? I mean, how about something kinetic and interactive to appeal to learning styles that mesh with our interests which include sex and boobs and stuff. love-smiley-085.gif 22.gif
summoner
QUOTE(somfan @ Apr 20 2006, 01:42 AM)
Why can't there be some special non-boring way to learn French?  I mean, how about something kinetic and interactive to appeal to learning styles that mesh with our interests which include sex and boobs and stuff. love-smiley-085.gif  22.gif

Iīm so lazy that I donīt want to learn any new language anymore...I think that Finnish and English and a bit of German is fine for me biggrin.gif I know I have to learn a special nurse-language and I _must_ learn how to write those medicine-spelial-things biggrin.gif like cholecystoctetomie biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.