Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Im Drunk.... Blow Me!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Puppet
Ya as if this was something new!~ angry-smiley-011.gif
Puppet
*waves at sweetnsexy* heh Yes i see you down there tongue.gif... im stalking you:P
sweetnsexy
2thumbs.gif

Nice to see some action!!! love-smiley-077.gif
Puppet
Hey im trying to keep the dream alive.. how are ya sexy smile.gif.. have a good day?
sweetnsexy
It's getting better now that I have someone to talk to!!

You have obviously had a great break....but how much of it do you still remember!! tongue.gif
Puppet
remember.. fuck this whole week .. im getting plastered the whole way.. Im cajun and this is my 1st of 2 mardi gras smile.gif.... hell at this point i could drool, piss or deficate myself and ill aussure you I won't remember by morning smile.gif ... So in essence IM doing Fan-fucking-tabulous smile.gif

how was your break tongue.gif
Puppet
Sooooooooooo many people on and so few talking.. such the shame !@
sweetnsexy
My pre-Xmas was a bit of a blur.....a few indiscretions, but hey, it was Christmas!!

Break time is mainly with family, so not many options for getting up to mischief!! But New Year beckons!!!
Puppet
hrnmmm what area code you in.. i can call you up some mischeif if your in need!! tongue.gif I got the US on Lock!
sweetnsexy
Ah...it would need to be trans-atlantic mischief then!! I have no trouble finding it myself, but hubby gets a bit anxious if I go out without him, especially if I'm leaving him with the in-laws!!
Puppet
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Dec 27 2005, 09:48 PM)
Ah...it would need to be trans-atlantic mischief then!!  I have no trouble finding it myself, but hubby gets a bit anxious if I go out without him, especially if I'm leaving him with the in-laws!!

ewwww ya don't do that.. well fuck .. goto the grocery store.. where lots of girls always are.. grab one and take her home and have mischeif with the hubby!!>. tis the season to be giving!
sweetnsexy
Hmmm!! Have never had a girl before *waves dismissively at stunned reaction from onlookers!*

Have always found my satisfaction in good hard cocks!!
Puppet
granted im definately not saying give up the hard cock.... *note to ladies the hard cock is your friend.... embrace it*..... But please don't turn your back to the soft, warm, wet, succulant PUSSY either.... there is much that lies between them walls of meaty goodness! smile.gif
sweetnsexy
Never had the opportunity.....but as I said earlier...the new Year beckons!!
Puppet
innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndeed.. I believe this is best done on new years nite.. my wife has already stated.. we are fucking another girl.. or girls on new years nite.. no if ands or butts....

Hrmm wonder how many are praying I have the camera handy.. smile.gif Well .. i plan on haveing 2 digicams and a video cam hahah tongue.gif We shall see how the night goes! smile.gif
sweetnsexy
I shall look forward to viewing...purely as an instructional aid of course!!
Puppet
Closeup.. start posting you bastard.. my fingers are getting tired tongue.gif
Puppet
What the fuck is up with BusterHymen.. he leaves more comments than anyone I know.. and yet never graces the board.. That boy vexes me!~
Puppet
Yayyy allme and chelsy is on.. ok girls start posting my fingers are in turbo here smile.gif Jump in anywere me and sexy have been going at it for a bit
allmebaby
sad.gif
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 27 2005, 10:35 PM)
Yayyy allme and chelsy is on.. ok girls start posting my fingers are in turbo here smile.gif  Jump in anywere me and sexy have been going at it for a bit

hate when i miss the fun. sad.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 27 2005, 10:11 PM)
What the fuck is up with BusterHymen.. he leaves more comments than anyone I know.. and yet never graces the board..   That boy vexes me!~

I guess he's just the opposite of you, didn't you say you never check out the ratings page? He's bizarro Puppet.
Puppet
Thread revival time Bitches...

Im about to show you my pain and make you feel the fun!!!..

Puppets getting phucked up online.... Again.. ~ drinkup.gif guns.gif smilio12.gif

Will be a post whoring.. noob bashing... Cangirl loving good time!
ddd35
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 12 2007, 07:47 PM)

Puppets getting phucked up online.... Again.. ~   drinkup.gif  guns.gif  smilio12.gif

sounds like a plan !!! 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster

Puppets getting phucked up online.... Again.. ~   drinkup.gif  guns.gif  smilio12.gif

the quintessential puppet thread food-smiley-004.gif
Puppet
Hrmm... perhaps ill make a week out of this thread
jrock8

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 13 2007, 07:42 AM)
sounds like a plan !!!  2thumbs.gif

well... that explains a lot... blink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
Puppet
LOL!
Puppet
Damn i was so drunk last night i wasn't capable of posting.. lol greatness drinkup.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 18 2007, 02:54 PM)
Damn i was so drunk last night i wasn't capable of posting.. lol greatness  drinkup.gif

haha, I know what you mean.
You see the keys and yo kinda know what you wanna say, but when you try and type it, iy endsf uip lokoing lijke tissah
Puppet
BAVOOOOOOOOOOOO you know exactly what i mean! 2thumbs.gif
ontippytoes
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 19 2007, 11:29 AM)
haha, I know what you mean.
You see the keys and yo kinda know what you wanna say, but when you try and type it, iy endsf uip lokoing lijke tissah

I hate it when I drunk post/email.
Puppet
NOooooooo its the best thing ever.. you tend to say exactly whats on the mind.... and the funny becomes funnier!
ontippytoes
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 19 2007, 07:32 PM)
NOooooooo its the best thing ever.. you tend to say exactly whats on the mind.... and the funny becomes funnier!

That's exactly the problem...saying exactly what's on the mind...I recently did that and didn't want the other person to really know what I was thinking...not just yet. *sigh* Oh well...what's done is done.
Puppet
yea .. you know what they say.. better out than in.. smile.gif
Puppet
great now im quoted shrek LOL!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 19 2007, 10:20 PM)

hey it was a great movie ph34r.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Puppet @ Mar 20 2007, 12:20 AM)

do you know the muffin man?
closeup
Could this thread be merged with "I'm back, bitches", or is this just my imagination?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 21 2007, 11:24 PM)
Could this thread be merged with "I'm back, bitches", or is this just my imagination?

technically it could probably be merged with at least 50% of puppet's threads. laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 21 2007, 11:25 PM)
technically it could probably be merged with at least 50% of puppet's threads. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Definitely, but I didn't want to get technical. It's actually 52.543% of Puppet's threads.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 21 2007, 11:33 PM)
Definitely, but I didn't want to get technical. It's actually 52.543% of Puppet's threads.

I just can't keep up with the math geniuses around here. rolleyes.gif
Puppet
Merge my thread and diE!
closeup
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 21 2007, 11:36 PM)
I just can't keep up with the math geniuses around here. rolleyes.gif

Well, it was just an estimate. Starting a new thread should actually start with a topic, but who am I to suggest such a thing?
Puppet
Nobody...! No suggestions for you!
Narazbad
ok...so yeah...first off, waddup you crazy ass old man puppet!

secondly...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PUPPETS THREADS CONTAINS ATLEAST ONE OF THE THREE FOLLOWING!
A. drinking
B. sex
C. more drinking, while having sex

so yeah..merging them is pointless..they just spawn again like red headed monkeys or something...

oh yeah..drunken phone calls are better than emails and shit cuz then the people hear you..dont have to try and decypher what iou whwant tso fucksah yshodui meant
Puppet
Hahahhaha Damn sup Naraz!!! Good to see you still around bro smile.gif.... yea I pretty well rounded lol with strict priorities tongue.gif

HOw ya been man
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Mar 22 2007, 01:47 AM)

secondly...EVERY SINGLE ONE OF PUPPETS THREADS CONTAINS ATLEAST ONE OF THE THREE FOLLOWING!
A. drinking
B. sex

so yeah..merging them is pointless..they just spawn again like red headed monkeys or something...
oh yeah..drunken phone calls are better than emails and shit cuz then the people hear you..dont have to try and decypher what iou whwant tso fucksah yshodui meant

yeah, heavy breathing over the internet just isn't as effective as it is over the phone
Gnappster
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Mar 21 2007, 11:47 PM)

A. drinking
B. sex

it figures naraz's first pot back would be in puppet's "I'm drunk....blow me" thread laughing-smiley-017.gif

welcome back brotha!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 22 2007, 12:34 PM)
it figures naraz's first pot back would be in puppet's "I'm drunk....blow me" thread laughing-smiley-017.gif

welcome back brotha!

laughing-smiley-014.gif Too funny. RMM is pure gold this week.
Puppet
These are the days smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.