Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Names for Boobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
paybarraman
OK...we're all here because we love to look at breasts. I just love em. Big, small, round, pendulous, big nips, little nips, puffy nips, perky nips.

However, because we've been soooooo very fortunate to have all the beautifyul boobs posted lately, I am running out of clever names to use when I post a comment and rate a pic.

So, what are some of the names that people use when they comment on a really nice pair of breasts...

Let's see how many names we can cum up with.

love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Puppet
I was just informed that funbags is not something ladies like their breast referred to as... lol.. who knew! blink.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicyboobs
i guess as long as its complimentary then it doesn't matter what you call them, you guys have a way with words that makes me want to post more piccies just for you!
when you look at the amount of votes V comeents somethings missing somewhere..
paybarraman
QUOTE(juicyboobs @ Jul 11 2005, 08:34 AM)
i guess as long as its complimentary then it doesn't matter what you call them, you guys have a way with words that makes me want to post more piccies just for you!
when you look at the amount of votes V comeents somethings missing somewhere..

Awwwww precious, you like my prose?
Mezrein
pillows of pleasure, smile.gif
bondiguy
mammarys
tits
boobs
melons
norks
jugs
brad pitt's (aussie ryhming slang)

there are too many too list!
COMEDYMAN
dirty pillows
Lifegivers
Juggies
mammary mouthmallows
NUM NUMS
snuggle sacks

laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
Ta Ta's is always a good one.

Knockers
pears
apples
HotJ
only other one I can think of is a rack...but I did find this website...

http://www.boob-blog.com/boob_slang.php

laughing-smiley-017.gif

Although some of the boob slang listed is odd, such as Apple Dumpling Shops, Smuggling Raisins and Yeast Dough????
jrock8
i don't know why i find it hot that HotJ is doing investigative research on this topic, but i do...

then again, i don't know how she is able to do anything other than stare at herself all day and say "damn i'm hot" and actually get things done...
bondiguy
Modesty is the key to great beauty my friend!

J is as modest as they come and wow... I havent seen any hotter!
COMEDYMAN
well cool most of mine are orginial then after checking that list of HotJ's!!! 2thumbs.gif

Course HotJ's are so perfect "HOTJ's" should become a name for nice tits!!! love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
I agree with comedy... they should be forever known as J's!

E.G... Wow dude, check out the J's on that chick! 08.gif
HotJ
laughing-smiley-017.gif Ok, I don't know if they're nice enough to become slang, but thanks! laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(HotJ @ Jul 15 2005, 04:45 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif Ok, I don't know if they're nice enough to become slang, but thanks! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Oh they are nice enough... the only worry is that I hope the term 'J' doesnt do an injustice to your perfect breasts. Its almost as if they are too good to have a phrase/term coined in their honour!
Narazbad
I think we should make an award for the most beautiful tits and call it the J award....of course she would get it every year lol
lovestits
I think we should start a Hall of Fame for our lovely boob gals!! I vote that Hot J & allmebaby as the first 2 members. They have such beautiful sets of natural large and yet perky breast. There are also alot of others that deserve mentioning but these 2 are unreal as far as I am concerned!
Narazbad
sussed should be there too....and jade....and all the other girls who we love so very much...*minds too dead to try to get all the names without missing someone and getting in trouble again*
bondiguy
Yeah Sussed and Hot_Mom would have to be the first inducted! They have been the backbone of RMM for some time!

Hot J would be my perosnal pic, allmebaby, Kiana, ICANDOIT. There are too many to mention!

Even girls Like awhalene, Julia, who don't post anymore still deserve a mention!
CABoobGuy
I like "Braille for Suck me." It has a nice hand-to-eye-coordination thing. One I do remember is that my brother used to call big breasted women "Balloon smugglers." love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
hey dig the new levels of membership! haha

I am a C Cup!
Narazbad
so is i!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 2 2005, 09:56 PM)
so is i!

With a little hard work and alotta boobie pics... i hope to be a D soon haha
Hot mama
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 3 2005, 03:38 AM)
With a little hard work and alotta boobie pics... i hope to be a D soon haha

and i see you are 2thumbs.gif
7mary3
Here is a list from a song "A girl like you" which from a radio show out of Indianapolis - The Bob and Tom Show.

montezumas
kalamazoos
hooters
dumplins
bra buddies
thing-ama-jugs
gazongas
torpedoes
winebagoes
snuggle cups
love muffins
sweet nectarines
bobbies
twin tom-toms
clincar
QUOTE(7mary3 @ Oct 6 2005, 12:52 PM)
Here is a list from a song "A girl like you" which from a radio show out of Indianapolis - The Bob and Tom Show.

montezumas
kalamazoos
hooters
dumplins
bra buddies
thing-ama-jugs
gazongas
torpedoes
winebagoes
snuggle cups
love muffins
sweet nectarines
bobbies
twin tom-toms

I like some of those names!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
latinlover
always called em guns
and the nibbles are called bullets..
and when a lady goes braless then she is not wearing a holster.
Hot mama
QUOTE(7mary3 @ Oct 6 2005, 12:52 PM)

montezumas
kalamazoos
hooters
dumplins
bra buddies
thing-ama-jugs
gazongas
torpedoes
winebagoes
snuggle cups
love muffins
sweet nectarines
bobbies
twin tom-toms

you got some good names there 2thumbs.gif
Coolbobbo
Cool
clincar
jumblies
baps
hooters
headlamps

To name but a few!!
betty
Scoobies, my BF calls them tongue.gif
He keeps asking for a scoobie snack !!
ddd35
QUOTE(betty @ Dec 12 2006, 04:04 PM)
Scoobies, my BF calls them tongue.gif
He keeps asking for a scoobie snack !!

Id just like to call them OFTEN ..
RackRaider
A few I don't think I saw:

bazooms
bra busters
ta-ta's
knockers
and of course-'my hands favorite resting place' tongue.gif

Id just like to call them OFTEN ..

I bet you'd just like to call em period! laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
bondi's? tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(RackRaider @ Dec 13 2006, 12:45 AM)
A few I don't think I saw:

bazooms
bra busters
ta-ta's
knockers
and of course-'my hands favorite resting place'   tongue.gif
I bet you'd just like to call em periodlaughing-smiley-014.gif

well yeah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.