RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
jackyoulike
Back row in the cinema for me.
Puppet
Park bench lots of people around....
party with lots of people around...
2 girls same time

ummmm.. i have more problems thinking where I HAVEN'T done IT!
jrock8
BEST location? really, isn't ANY location damn good?

(but if i have to contribute, i would say in my g/f's walk-in closet at her parents' house when we visited them last summer)
Puppet
that brings up a whole new topic.. doing it in your parents bed....... GUILTY ph34r.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 20 2005, 02:06 AM)
that brings up a whole new topic.. doing it in your parents bed....... GUILTY  ph34r.gif

god... i really hope your parents weren't involved unsure.gif smilio06.gif
Ratt
On the rim of the *dare I say*... famous... Blue Lake (Mt. Gambier, South Australia)... Lots of *hot* joggers, and some gobbie as well... sweet...
COMEDYMAN
Best Blowjob I ever got was at the end of my cock..... she tried it on my shoulder... just didnt have the same affect laughing-smiley-017.gif

Best B/J i ever got was at an office party in the kitchen area.... she dropped to her knees right after i walked up behind her and made some clever quip. she was drunk and pretty sexy ... she smirked and unzipped my pants... suprisingly no one came in on us the entire time... but the fact someone might was pretty hot..
juicy_DD
anywhere for me smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Dec 20 2005, 07:03 AM)
anywhere for me smile.gif

cool Juicy then do your next Blowjob at my place biggrin.gif 2thumbs.gif
Imagirlwatcher
I dunno, it feels great just about anywhere you can get it. Although when I'm driving, it does add a little excitement. 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
out in the woods while camping...it took that dude FOREVER to cum.

(comedyman stole my joke so I had to come up with something) confused-smiley-013.gif

but my serious response would in the shower, nothing like an extra wet BJ.
belicked6924
In the middle of the dance floor at a club. The police officers were kind enough not to kick us out till she finished. 2thumbs.gif
sweetnsexy
Early morning, when you are not sure whether he is awake and enjoying, or reacting to subconscious stimulation......
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Dec 20 2005, 07:52 PM)
Early morning, when you are not sure whether he is awake and enjoying, or reacting to subconscious stimulation......

God, you so absolutely rock.
jrock8
well i don't think it was anywhere daring, but i just got one on my bed...
bondiguy
I have always enjoyed a driving blowjob... you drive, she blows! Its simple but great
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 21 2005, 02:28 AM)
I have always enjoyed a driving blowjob... you drive, she blows! Its simple but great

shifter always gets in her way when we've tried it... oh well, if at first you don't succeed...
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 21 2005, 03:31 AM)
shifter always gets in her way when we've tried it... oh well, if at first you don't succeed...

Im lucky enough to drive a company car which is an automatic gearbox
Ratt
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 21 2005, 04:28 PM)

Too true fella... It was definately one of the better bits of "Gobbie" I ever got... Traffic lights next to a cop was kinda interesting too...
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 21 2005, 03:28 AM)

aka Road Head

nothing passes the time on a long trip better grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Dec 21 2005, 11:40 AM)
aka Road Head

nothing passes the time on a long trip better  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Ahh... I see someone has enjoyed the privilage! Drive on Gnappy... Drive on
countryboykalamazoo
In my truck is good, but the best was in a department store after hours in the bedding department, that was hot
bondiguy
As the topic asks your best blowjob location, as in the location of your best blowjob, I'd probably have to say at home!

Yeah I have had it sucked in alot of cool and weird places but just from the sheer quantity of home blowjobs, surely one of those were the best!
Lynette
I gave one once to a college boyfriend in a maintanence closet in the Los Angeles County Municpal Courts building while there to pay a trafic ticket.
paybarraman
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 8 2006, 03:32 PM)
     I gave on once to a college boyfriend in a maintanence closet in the Los Angeles County Municpal Courts building while there to pay a trafic ticket.

Why couldnt you be my next door neighbor?
numba1fan
I think puppet might have said it already but............
best spot/location was between two girls!!!! 22.gif
Isaac_Putin
The best blowjob location is directly on the penis.
closeup
It looks like you don't mind sharing. Were you the "extra" person in this threesome. or was she? It almost looks like a competition. And the guy is the winner.
thenewguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 9 2006, 02:05 PM)
     The best location could be this couch.

omg- if your in that pic... 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

Anyway, once had reverse road head, she was driving so I took the wheel while she leaned over. it was a bit too scary to enjoy.
paybarraman
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 9 2006, 01:05 PM)
     The best location could be this couch.

GOD!!!!! I wanna be that dude!!!!
Lynette
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 9 2006, 02:11 PM)
It looks like you don't mind sharing. Were you the "extra" person in this threesome. or was she? It almost looks like a competition. And the guy is the winner.

I was the extra... And everyone won.
sexysotslad
must say lynette the pic is great who is the friend x
Isaac_Putin
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 9 2006, 08:52 PM)
I was the extra... And everyone won.

Lynette has beautiful tapered fingers....I also like the straight, dark hair.
natalie
I think when it comes to sexual prowress and sexual maturity Lynette thrashes all our asses!!!!Go girl! 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Lynette
22.gif Here's a good location... A boyfriend and I once took a car trip to central California with these friend's of ours. We took separate cars and followed them for the most part. But when I saw something going on in the front seat of their car ahead of us, I told my boyfriend to pass them. That's when I got this shot. I guess ANY place is a great location. LOL!
paybarraman
why can i not meet women like you lynette?
diane26
The BJ in a car thing I have done but it sort of scares me. I knew someone that lost control of the car and crashed it while getting head. I dunno.
bondiguy
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 10 2006, 05:20 PM)
The BJ in a car thing I have done but it sort of scares me. I knew someone that lost control of the car and crashed it while getting head. I dunno.

Was it a "head on" collision? tongue.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 10 2006, 07:01 PM)
Was it a "head on" collision? tongue.gif

ROYFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diane26
head on enough that he died the girl lived and she has never been ok since she blames herself for distracting him.
Lynette
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 10 2006, 08:34 PM)
head on enough that he died the girl lived and she has never been ok since she blames herself for distracting him.

You hear one of these stories out of potentially, What?... one or two hundred thousand car blow jobs? How many people cross the street as opposted to how many get hit while doing it? You can't go through life being affraid of everything. Geeeze! You'll never have any fun. Life's all about taking risks.
closeup
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 10 2006, 10:20 PM)
    You hear one of these stories out of potentially, What?... one or two hundred thousand car blow jobs? How many people cross the street as opposted to how many get hit while doing it? You can't go through life being affraid of everything. Geeeze! You'll never have any fun. Life's all about taking risks.

I drive a 1100cc 100 horsepower motorcycle and if I've heard one story about someone being scraped of the pavement, I've heard a thousand. Lynette is right, life is a risk. The ulimate goal isn't to play it safe and live a long time, it's to enjoy the only time that you have. Which is right this moment. Everything else is a hope or a wish. Carpe Diem.
diane26
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 10 2006, 07:20 PM)

Who is going through life being afriad of everything?? I think I missed that post.

As I stated I have given road head. But after seeing a crash from a drunk killing an innocent bystandard and knowing someone else that died this way I just have a new outlook on what people should be focused on in a car that has the potential to wipe out an entire family for some innocent fun.

Getting a BJ the guy is gonna be distracted at some point would hate to see him loose control and instead of a light poll hit the family in another car killing there kids.

SO many people have an issue with people driving and talking on cell phones for this same reason.

Anyway I am not someone scared of much and I have taken many risks in my day and I am not even very old. Been through a whole hell of a lot in my short time thus far. In that time you grow up and gain new perspective on things and being careless behind the whell of something that wieghs thousands of pounds and can kill anyone around it I just think is idiotic.

What people do with there lives is there business its when they are risking my life and my kids in the process I got some issues. But anyway I will step off my soap box now. I was simply giving a differant insite to the whole road head scenario I doubt it will make anyone stop and think twice next time they are on the freeway but hey at least I tried. But please Lynn don't try to assume you know anything about me or my risk taking adventures of living my life scared off me not thinking road head is a smart idea. Thanks.

user posted image[
numba1fan
I definitely agree with both views. Having raced motorcycles, downhill mtb, and freestyle bmx, its all about the adrenaline rush! However since becoming a parent a lot of views have changed. You only have 1 life to live and sometimes you have to sit back and overlook your priorities. I would never tell someone else there view is wrong or weird......its just THEIR view....to each their own. smile.gif food-smiley-004.gif
diane26
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 10 2006, 07:32 PM)
I drive a 1100cc 100 horsepower motorcycle and if I've heard one story about someone being scraped of the pavement, I've heard a thousand. Lynette is right, life is a risk. The ulimate goal isn't to play it safe and live a long time, it's to enjoy the only time that you have. Which is right this moment. Everything else is a hope or a wish. Carpe Diem.

Ok you know what there is a differance between living life and having fun and risking the life of others.

If it was your daughter they were scrapping off the fucking road cause you were having a little fun I am sure you wouldnt have that care free attitude when peoples fun interfers with the life of others.

there is a differance between living life and having fun and also being responsible.
numba1fan
And to get this thread back on topic I would say the WEIRDEST spot i have got a blowjob was on the back stairs of a church. 2thumbs.gif
And that day gods name was Natalie. laughing-smiley-017.gif
diane26
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 10 2006, 07:45 PM)
And to get this thread back on topic I would say the WEIRDEST spot i have got a blowjob was on the back stairs of a church. 2thumbs.gif
And that day gods name was Natalie. laughing-smiley-017.gif

The wierdest place I seen a BJ given was smack dab in the middle of english class then the teacher was out when I lived in Virginia.
numba1fan
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif 11.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
diane26
QUOTE(numba1fan @ Mar 10 2006, 07:49 PM)
blink.gif  blink.gif  blink.gif  11.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

It was the first time I saw a dick up close or in person. There was this dude telling this girl to suck his dick and she was like pull the shit out and he sure fucking did it was HUGE and she started sucking it I was never the same after that ohmy.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 10 2006, 10:34 PM)
Who is going through life being afriad of everything?? I think I missed that post.
As I stated I have given road head. But after seeing a crash from a drunk killing an innocent bystandard and knowing someone else that died this way I just have a new outlook on what people should be focused on in a car that has the potential to wipe out an entire family for some innocent fun.

Getting a BJ the guy is gonna be distracted at some point would hate to see him loose control and instead of a light poll hit the family in another car killing there kids.
SO many people have an issue with people driving and talking on cell phones for this same reason.

Anyway I am not someone scared of much and I have taken many risks in my day and I am not even very old. Been through a whole hell of a lot in my short time thus far. In that time you grow up and gain new perspective on things and being careless behind the whell of something that wieghs thousands of pounds and can kill anyone around it I just think is idiotic.

What people do with there lives is there business its when they are risking my life and my kids in the process I got some issues. But anyway I will step off my soap box now. I was simply giving a differant insite to the whole road head scenario I doubt it will make anyone stop and think twice next time they are on the freeway but hey at least I tried. But please Lynn don't try to assume you know anything about me or my risk taking adventures of living my life scared off me not thinking road head is a smart idea. Thanks.
user posted image[

[B][COLOR=purple] Diane,
I think ou may have misinterpretid my intent with that post. It wasn't aimed at you personally. It was directed toward anyone out there that goes through life hesitantly. Ever since I can remember I'VE always been the one called "crazy" by friends and family. I grew up in Tahiti. surfed all my life, riden the pipeline and big wednesday in Hawaii, skydived, taken Nascar driving schll and been certfied as a driver for class 'B' events, gone on every roller coaster I could get on, rockclimbed, and bungi-jumped. I'm what's known as a pure adreneline junkie. That's why I cant understant why people won't take risks in order to experience everything they can brfore they die. Life's too short to sit on my ass. Of course, I don't have children. If I did, my outlook would probably be a lot different. My take on this sort of thing on is NOT for everyone, I know. But, for those who don't have anything to lose...why not?
*KISS*
Lyn
[B][COLOR=purple]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.