Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: *new* Weekly Strip Poker Games
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Puppet
Ok .. i want to start a strip poker nite.. i don't know that this has ever been done.. but Yahoo games has poker rooms that people can join and private games can be set up to a max of 4 I think.. ill look for one that may have more.. THis will be restricted to people with WEBCAMS.. if the table holds 4 it will be 2 girls and 2 guys.. there will always be an even balance.

RULES:

1. Number of Article of clothing will be specified before the league starts
2. Participants must have time to play the game out to the end.
3. The losers of each hand lose an article of clothing.
4. When an article is lost when your down to boxers and socks, or bra and panties pictures must be taken. *I will talk to Freak about a section made private for this game* players reap the benefits.
5. once naked you can either bow out the game.. or special acts can be photographed for losing a hand. Each additional act must be different and worth seeing.
6. Winner.. will get some kind of award for weekly games.. I will have RMM Tshirts printed up if i have too..

Weekly games will be setup when I feel there is enough interest... rules are subject to change and im sure more will be added when im sober....

Let me know your thoughts!
Ratt
Hmmm... I would be interested in that... damn Aussie time tho... Still, add one fella to your list Puppet
Mezrein
Im game.
Puppet
Need some ladies in here.. if enough people are in .. multiple games will be hosted
Gnappster
looks like all male strip poker so far...

I believe that is the same title of a movie Mezrein rented last night wink.gif
Puppet
hahahahha nice Gnappy.. Mezzz lol
bondiguy
Puppet,

Great idea, although it looks like it might be renamed World Sausages of Poker... because it is a dea set sausagefest in here
Puppet
hahaha .. maybe women don't play poker... LOL
jrock8
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 24 2005, 05:38 PM)
hahaha .. maybe women don't play poker... LOL

that can't be right... coz.gif i poke her all the time 03.gif
jd ddd40
Well boys I'm always ready for a good game of poker....but no web cam here...maybe Santa will bring one. :-(
Puppet
jrock that would still be YOU playing POKE HER!~ Therefore my reasoning still stood

except we now have a lady .. but no webcam.. that is a dilema! How quickly can we rectalfy that tongue.gif
nikkibird
I'd play. But what kind of poker? I'd be more likely to play if we played texas hold 'em. But I win alot of tournements, so nobody would ever see me naked tongue.gif But I think it would be fun, I'm in.
Ratt
QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 12 2006, 06:57 PM)
I'd play. But what kind of poker? I'd be more likely to play if we played texas hold 'em. But I win alot of tournements, so nobody would ever see me naked tongue.gif  But I think it would be fun, I'm in.

Maybe you and I should have a little game ourselves... but I'm afraid that after losing to me too often you might not want to play again...
nikkibird
QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 12 2006, 05:59 AM)
Maybe you and I should have a little game ourselves... but I'm afraid that after losing to me too often you might not want to play again...

Sounds interesting, but how do we do that? And don't worry about me not wanting to play again, I won't lose smile.gif
peakaboobs
I'll play, but sorry, I stink at poker
Ratt
QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 12 2006, 07:02 PM)
Sounds interesting, but how do we do that? And don't worry about me not wanting to play again, I won't lose smile.gif

I like confidence - it makes winning that much better...
nikkibird
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Jan 12 2006, 06:04 AM)

If you know the rules you could practice online for free. If you want to play with me pm me and I'll tell you where I play.
Ratt
QUOTE(peakaboobs @ Jan 12 2006, 07:04 PM)

That's fine... just means that I get to see you nekkid...

I can live with that...
nikkibird
lol ratt, you don't stand a chance against me smilio12.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 12 2006, 07:10 PM)
lol ratt, you don't stand a chance against me smilio12.gif

Huh... We'll see...

But just remember that you have yet to see my brilliance - all this name calling is fun but...

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me...
nikkibird
oooo, you're dirty smilio12.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 12 2006, 07:24 PM)
oooo, you're dirty smilio12.gif

Come shower with me then...
jrock8
QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 12 2006, 04:57 AM)
But I win alot of tournements, so nobody would ever see me naked tongue.gif 

that's pretty big talk considering i'm looking at your av and seeing you naked right now tongue.gif love-smiley-085.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(nikkibird @ Jan 12 2006, 05:57 AM)
I'd play. But what kind of poker? I'd be more likely to play if we played texas hold 'em. But I win alot of tournements, so nobody would ever see me naked tongue.gif  But I think it would be fun, I'm in.

Far from it for me to blow my own horn music-smiley-003.gif but I am DAMN good at Hold 'em poker
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 13 2006, 12:29 AM)
Far from it for me to blow my own horn

yeah... but we all know you've tried gay.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 13 2006, 02:44 AM)
yeah... but we all know you've tried  gay.gif

any man that says he hasn't is a LIAR!!!! hahahaha
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 13 2006, 02:51 AM)
any man that says he hasn't is a LIAR!!!! hahahaha

careful or you'll wind up like the dude from Clerks
bondiguy
Oh shit blink.gif
BigBadJeep
ide like to play too
Puppet
Glad to see this getting some life.. guess the interest is there.. just have to get it going tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 23 2006, 11:19 PM)
Glad to see this getting some life.. guess the interest is there.. just have to get it going tongue.gif

ummm Puppet..... I think thats a dude blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 24 2006, 01:15 AM)
ummm Puppet..... I think thats a dude blink.gif

gotta start somewhere wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 24 2006, 11:37 AM)
gotta start somewhere  wink.gif

yeah, the only problem is he started a LONG time ago! haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.