Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Rejection...and Someone Is Bitter
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
girlie_girl
It'd be easier just to copy the PMs for you. This will give ya a good laugh at least. smilio04.gif

rumpshaker Yesterday, 03:01 PM

hi girlie, i love your body. what is your bra size ? dress size ?

rumpshaker Yesterday, 03:22 PM

do you want me to ask you a easier one ?

My response:

This site will tell you what size bra I wear, and maybe I'm just not going to tell you what dress size I am.

rumpshaker Today, 06:29 AM

how do you get any votes, when you are so uncoperative and rude ?

My response:

angry-smiley-011.gif

rumpshaker Today, 09:04 AM

ok , bye, fat cunt

......I didn't reply as I figure maybe if I don't feed it, it will go away. Now I have nasty comments on my pics though. unsure.gif

Does this happen to any of you other ladies, or am I special? laughing-smiley-014.gif ...I didn't even think I was being very bitchy. coz.gif
my_secret
I don't mean to sound like a suck-up but I figure go by the old rule about if you don't have anything nice to say . . .

Anyway, I hope not all of the ladies have had that hard of a go at this stuff. Else we'll lose all of the great ladies willing to make themselves vulnerable by posting great pics.

I don't know if that helps, but I'm sorry you've had a hard time in any case.

Jack
KikiKastle
QUOTE(my_secret @ Dec 11 2005, 05:35 PM)
I don't mean to sound like a suck-up but I figure go by the old rule about if you don't have anything nice to say . . .

Anyway, I hope not all of the ladies have had that hard of a go at this stuff.  Else we'll lose all of the great ladies willing to make themselves vulnerable by posting great pics. 

I don't know if that helps, but I'm sorry you've had a hard time in any case.

Jack

People know anyone not to ask someone thier dress size! GOSH! You dont ask a girl her age, weight or SAT Scores says Cohen.

Kk
Imagirlwatcher
I can't believe you were able to resist his charm like that, girlie_girl. Talk about your sweet-talkers. jerkit.gif
KikiKastle
QUOTE(Imagirlwatcher @ Dec 11 2005, 05:38 PM)
I can't believe you were able to resist his charm like that, girlie_girl. Talk about your sweet-talkers. jerkit.gif

He did seem quite charming!! love-smiley-052.gif i think im in love....
Haha.
sweetnsexy
Your profile doesn't show your bust size, so if someone clicks on your name, say from a thread, they won't get that info....clearly, some people like to know, but equally there are some people for whom the arts of tact and diplomacy are a particular challenge!! But giving out personal info must always be the givers choice....and that should be respected. Without throwing your rattle out of the pram!!
COMEDYMAN
Welp I said any PM comments that fucked up would be treated like they said them on the front page or in a thread... so rumpshaker is taking a break from RMM for a while... effective as soon as I go tell freak...
girlie_girl
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Dec 11 2005, 05:53 PM)
Your profile doesn't show your bust size, so if someone clicks on your name, say from a thread, they won't get that info....clearly, some people like to know, but equally there are some people for whom the arts of tact and diplomacy are a particular challenge!!  But giving out personal info must always be the givers choice....and that should be respected.  Without throwing your rattle out of the pram!!

IMO, the good part is the cup size. It will tell you I am a DD. I didn't know anyone actually cared about the number. ...it varies depending on where I buy the bra anyways, at least for me. I just thought it was a little bit of an odd request, especially coming from someone I didn't know. cool.gif
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 11 2005, 02:56 PM)
Welp I said any PM comments that fucked up would be treated like they said them on the front page or in a thread... so  rumpshaker is taking a break from RMM for a while... effective as soon as I go tell freak...

Another crisis averted, making it safe for the world to get back to its posting ways.

Thank you, ComedyMan! smile.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Dec 12 2005, 07:00 AM)
IMO, the good part is the cup size. It will tell you I am a DD. I didn't know anyone actually cared about the number. ...it varies depending on where I buy the bra anyways, at least for me. I just thought it was a little bit of an odd request, especially coming from someone I didn't know.   cool.gif

Um... I can't speak for other guys, only myself - but I don't need to know the size of the woman I am... "admiring". 22.gif And on the other hand - if I think you're hot (which by co-incidence I do) I am not goint to turn around and call you a fat lazy cunt if you are not going to give me personal info. I don't like the fact that movie stars have their lives put under a microscope - why should I do expect something else from you?

I say ignore the idiot; and when ever I find negative comments on pics on the frontpage I try to leave one saying that the negative poster is an idiot, and to the girl ion question how much I like her pics.

To make a long story short: you make a lot of us guys 22.gif and even a few of us have to go and jerkit.gif and guys like that only deserve angry-smiley-011.gif and puke1.gif
luv2cubounce
The great thing that i see from this site is that,considering its subject matter,and the fact,basically no one knows each other in the flesh{mind you there are a few that my christmas wishes are based on] there is "social respect", and has been said,if you do not have anything nice to say, SHUT UP....
Ive seen a couple of shocking bodies on here, but hey good on them for posting.......
IT WOULD BE A SAD WEBSITE WITHOUT PHOTOS OF GREAT REGULAR GIRLS,YOUNGER AND OLDER...
juicy_DD
to be honest girlie he has a right to ask you these things when you post, it doesnt sound unreasonable to me if you dont like it then perhaps you should re think about posting pics unsure.gif just my opinion hun smile.gif

but in the same vain there is no need to be nasty....
Christof
I kinda agree with Juicy, I dont think he was particularily out of order to ask, but, if id have asked and not got a reply I would have also assumed it wasnt something you wanted to discuss and respected your privacy.

But moving away from all this talk of hostility, great body girlie what ever size it may be smile.gif keep the pics coming smile.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(Christof @ Dec 12 2005, 08:33 PM)
I kinda agree with Juicy, I dont think he was particularily out of order to ask, but, if id have asked and not got a reply I would have also assumed it wasnt something you wanted to discuss and respected your privacy.

But moving away from all this talk of hostility, great body girlie what ever size it may be smile.gif keep the pics coming smile.gif

I can see the point that you guys are making: but to turn around and call her fat is just a complete slur... I think that if you send a pm to someone asking personal info like that and you dont get anything back - leave it alone. I mean how would you like it if you had your phone number in the phone book and someone rang you and said "How many calls do you make? Do you call sex lines?" FUCK off! Information like that belongs to the owner (in this case girlie) and if she chooses not to give it, that does not give ANYONE the right to harass her.

*end rant*
Christof
QUOTE(Ratt @ Dec 12 2005, 12:46 PM)
I can see the point that you guys are making: but to turn around and call her fat is just a complete slur... I think that if you send a pm to someone asking personal info like that and you dont get anything back - leave it alone. I mean how would you like it if you had your phone number in the phone book and someone rang you and said "How many calls do you make? Do you call sex lines?" FUCK off! Information like that belongs to the owner (in this case girlie) and if she chooses not to give it, that does not give ANYONE the right to harass her.

*end rant*

I completely agree, like i said, imo he had the right to ask, but just as equally girlie has the right to her privacy and not too say, which is more than fair enough. The fact that he then turned hostile is completely out of order and cman is doing what he does best and taking care of it.

I was by no means taking his side or making excuses for him it was out of order, and for the record completely inaccurate cos girlie is HAWT!
girlie_girl
QUOTE(Christof @ Dec 12 2005, 08:05 AM)
I completely agree, like i said, imo he had the right to ask, but just as equally girlie has the right to her privacy and not too say, which is more than fair enough.  The fact that he then turned hostile is completely out of order and cman is doing what he does best and taking care of it.

I was by no means taking his side or making excuses for him it was out of order, and for the record completely inaccurate cos girlie is HAWT!

The fact wasn't so much that he asked. THAT is not what irritated me, I was just going to ignore it...because you can tell by looking at me that I am not a size 2 and I'm not going to run around telling people what size I wear. I didn't do it when I was thinner pre-kids, I'm definately not sharing now that I have...a few extra pounds shall we say. The thing that pissed me off was that after I hadn't responded right away he decided to pull out the "do you need me to ask you an easier question?" Which, to me, implies that I am dumb. Do not insult my intelligence. I tend to get a little offended when that happens. I am by no means stupid, and I dare say that I am smarter than at least half of the population. (This is proven to be true the more people I meet heh) I graduated as valedictorian of my class, and was on honor society etc for a better part of my school "career." That's right, I'm not just a pretty face boys and girls. tongue.gif So anyways, to imply that I am stupid ticks me off a bit. The fat comments I could really care less about. He is not the first, and I'm sure he will not be the last.

A funny addition to this story is, his girlfriend PMed pay wanting to know if he had a big cock, and rump got mad about it. It seems our little friend may be a little lacking in the penis size department....big surprise. nah.gif

/end rant
Hot mama
Honey that is why i dont post that much any more. but like i was told it should not matter as long as you are happy. but i'm sorry you got a pm like that.
Ratt
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Dec 12 2005, 09:47 PM)
That's right, I'm not just a pretty face boys and girls.

I can't say that I've seen your face; but you are definately more than a pretty cleavage...

22.gif

hehe
girlie_girl
QUOTE(Ratt @ Dec 12 2005, 10:38 AM)
I can't say that I've seen your face; but you are definately more than a pretty cleavage...

22.gif

hehe

check your PM box, and happy birthday!! smile.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Dec 12 2005, 11:50 PM)
check your PM box, and happy birthday!! smile.gif

Well thankyou for the birthday wishes... and I advise you to check yours... hehe
Ratt
QUOTE(Ratt @ Dec 12 2005, 11:38 PM)

22.gif

hehe

Ok Ratt... you seen it now tell the people the truth...

girlie is a pretty face as well...
Hot mama
QUOTE(Ratt @ Dec 12 2005, 10:59 AM)
Ok Ratt... you seen it now tell the people the truth...

girlie is a pretty face as well...

cool i think with pritty tittys like that she would have to have a nice face
girlie_girl
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Dec 12 2005, 11:12 AM)
cool i think with pritty tittys like that she would have to have a nice face

aww thanks mama *kisses*

....however, I could prove that theory wrong. lol
Hot mama
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Dec 12 2005, 11:33 AM)
aww thanks mama *kisses*
....however, I could prove that theory wrong. lol

i think you could hehehehehe
you are welcome
allmebaby
I was also lucky enough to receive the same PM. I also ignored the stupid question.At least i wasnt good enough to warrant a response from him though. sad.gif
COMEDYMAN
Im sorry allme for his ignornace....... for future reference if someone PM's you with stupidity... ignore them and move on to PM's with wit and compliments... like mine biggrin.gif
foghorn
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 12 2005, 08:11 PM)
Im sorry allme for his ignornace.......  for future reference if someone PM's you with stupidity... ignore them and move on to PM's with wit and compliments... like mine biggrin.gif

well said. girlie and all of you lovely ladies, the vast majority of you comments are positive because we love you pics and appreciate you. it may be difficult, but ignore the bastards and bitches. if you need a boost pm me. love-smiley-085.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(foghorn @ Dec 13 2005, 11:42 AM)
well said.  girlie and all of you lovely ladies, the vast majority of you comments are positive because we love you pics and appreciate you.  it may be difficult, but ignore the bastards and bitches.  if you need a boost pm me. love-smiley-085.gif

Hey - don't hog all the glory...

Ratts provide good boosts too...
amberis1985
I talked to this guy a little bit, and he was nice to me so I was nice back. But I have seen some of his comments, and I dont think that was very nice of him. He shouldnt have gotten mad at you girlie, but you could've said something. I think his being mean is a way for him to cope with rejection?? or something like that.
Puppet
Well i see the fucktards still come around to post up shittalk to girls over the internet only because they are mad they are getting rejected in real life as well as the internet.

You know.. all criticism has to be taken with a grain of salt.. someone talk shit to you.. get up out your chair go look in the mirror... if your happy with what you see then who fucking cares what any one says... if you look in the mirror and become unhappy by the comment still.. then go back to the computer turn it off and go back to the mirror and have another look, because at some point your going to figure out that nothing anyone says on here good or bad defines you as a person.
Ratt
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 15 2005, 05:01 PM)
Well i see the fucktards still come around to post up shittalk to girls over the internet only because they are mad they are getting rejected in real life as well as the internet.

You know..  all criticism has to be taken with a grain of salt.. someone talk shit to you.. get up out your chair go look in the mirror... if your happy with what you see then who fucking cares what any one says... if you look in the mirror and become unhappy by the comment still.. then go back to the computer turn it off and go back to the mirror and have another look, because at some point your going to figure out that nothing anyone says on here good or bad defines you as a person.

Wow. Something deep from Puppet, and what's more - I agree...

coz.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(Ratt @ Dec 18 2005, 07:30 AM)
Wow. Something deep from Puppet, and what's more - I agree...

coz.gif

and i do to 2thumbs.gif puppet is the man love-smiley-077.gif
Puppet
scary when an actual thought comes out my head!!
paybarraman
Huh?

coz.gif
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Dec 20 2005, 12:59 PM)
Huh?

coz.gif

It's ok Pay....you were confused by the prospect of an actual thought coming from Puppet.....you only have his word for it, so don't get worried!!! tongue.gif
Puppet
Ya and you know what they say, never trust a person that doesn't smile! smile.gif
smng1231
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 20 2005, 10:47 PM)
Ya and you know what they say, never trust a person that doesn't smile! smile.gif

Okay, my personal opinion there, just don't answer back if you don't want to. Thats the beauty of the internet, you have the option to ignore. Thus, there is no reason to be nasty to others. Enough said.
ddd35
QUOTE(smng1231 @ Jan 15 2012, 08:50 PM)
Okay, my personal opinion there, just don't answer back if you don't want to. Thats the beauty of the internet, you have the option to ignore. Thus, there is no reason to be nasty to others. Enough said.

2thumbs.gif
digitalnights
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Dec 11 2005, 03:30 PM)
It'd be easier just to copy the PMs for you. This will give ya a good laugh at least.  smilio04.gif

My response:

This site will tell you what size bra I wear, and maybe I'm just not going to tell you what dress size I am.

My response:

angry-smiley-011.gif
ok , bye, fat cunt
......I didn't reply as I figure maybe if I don't feed it, it will go away. Now I have nasty comments on my pics though.  confused-smiley-013.gif

Does this happen to any of you other ladies, or am I special?  laughing-smiley-014.gif  ...I didn't even think I was being very bitchy.  coz.gif

Holy shit what an idiot...
SimonC2016
(Hands the pint glass for his salt tears)
Alwaysme43
QUOTE(girlie_girl @ Dec 11 2005, 05:30 PM)
It'd be easier just to copy the PMs for you. This will give ya a good laugh at least.  smilio04.gif

My response:

My response:

angry-smiley-011.gif
ok , bye, fat cunt
......I didn't reply as I figure maybe if I don't feed it, it will go away. Now I have nasty comments on my pics though.  confused-smiley-013.gif

Does this happen to any of you other ladies, or am I special?  laughing-smiley-014.gif  ...I didn't even think I was being very bitchy.  coz.gif

Oh I've had a few too they seem to just suck the fun out of posting good luck girl smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.