Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: RMM LOGO SHOTS
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3
closeup
Every now and then the women ask for pictures/poses we would like to see. Well here's a contest for all the ladies. As the title of the topic says, these will be pictures that somehow include the logo of RateMeMelons. Or even just the phrase"RateMyMelons" Here's a good chance to use your creativity to its fullest. Anyone can just write it on a piece of paper and hold it up, but that will probably rate pretty low. Use your imaginations and let's see what all you sexy hotties can come up with. Good Luck!
Gnappster
back in the day they gave out prizes for just these types of contests. ask the freak real nice and maybe he'll be game.
EatMeOutBaby
QUOTE(closeup @ Dec 3 2005, 01:08 PM)
Every now and then the women ask for pictures/poses we would like to see. Well here's a contest for all the ladies. As the title of the topic says, these will be pictures that somehow include the logo of RateMeMelons. Or even just the phrase"RateMyMelons" Here's a good chance to use your creativity to its fullest. Anyone can just write it on a piece of paper and hold it up, but that will probably rate pretty low. Use your imaginations and let's see what all you sexy hotties can come up with. Good Luck!

Great Idea Im game but gotta get new batteries for the stupid cam.
allmebaby
do i have to be first?
Hardabs
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 6 2005, 06:28 PM)
do i have to be first?

i know im glad that you're first 2thumbs.gif
closeup
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Dec 6 2005, 06:28 PM)
do i have to be first?

Allme pops the cherry! Alright ladies, it's time to step up to the plate. You're always asking for suggestions on what we want to see, now it's time to deliver.
Puppet
OK this thread died way to easy... lets see a lil effort! dry.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Dec 15 2005, 08:36 PM)
OK this thread died way to easy... lets see a lil effort!  dry.gif

Back up the coffin... this one has passed
Gnappster
well money talks,
someone offer a prize (and I don't mean puppet in nothing but a bow around his neck).

Someone with some know how could start a paypal account, we could all throw a couple bucks into it, winner gets it. There is my plan, now somebody do all the hard work wink.gif

That is all.
Puppet
Ill do it .. ill throw in cash for contest if other guys will.. helll cheaper than the stripclubs i goto!!
sussed2
Here are a couple of ones I did a few months ago... Lets see some more, girls!!!

user posted image

user posted image
sweetnsexy
Here's one i did....just like sussed's, except with out the 'killer' body...

[attachmentid=10083]

Ooops!! Held the notice up too high!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
allmebaby
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Dec 28 2005, 09:18 PM)
Here are a couple of ones I did a few months ago...  Lets see some more, girls!!!

user posted image

user posted image

damn !!!!! ohmy.gif
closeup
Now aren't you guys glad I started this thread? Allme was the ice-breaker, and Sussed certainly adds to any thread she posts on. Lets see what else you sexy ladies can do with the logo.
bondiguy
Oh sussed... that top pic is right on the money! 10 everytime. Nice to see you again you sexy sexy thing.

Oh and sweetnsexy sandwhiched between sussed and allme... now there's a meal any man would kill for
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 28 2005, 11:36 PM)
Oh sussed... that top pic is right on the money! 10 everytime. Nice to see you again you sexy sexy thing.

Oh and sweetnsexy sandwhiched between sussed and allme... now there's a meal any man would kill for

I'll go with that....if Im gonna be the filling, can I be 'hot and stuffed with a BIG spicy sausage'?? laughing-smiley-014.gif
sussed2
^^ LOL

03.gif
Gnappster
I must see more before making any rash decisions, but I'm loving what I see so far!

(psssst...this is my subtle way of getting more girls to post pics) ph34r.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Dec 29 2005, 09:55 PM)
I'll go with that....if Im gonna be the filling, can I be 'hot and stuffed with a BIG spicy sausage'??   laughing-smiley-014.gif

Sounds like a fun fun time.... and I'll provide dessert! tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
Hiya folks biggrin.gif

Just so there is no question on legitamcy of pics and girls here, I would like to see all of you girls take a pic next to your titties with a piece of paper or some other readable item with the Letters RMM on it biggrin.gif

Actually I just wanna have all your tits in one thread so i can jerkoff without moving to a buncha different threads laughing-smiley-017.gif

Participation isnt mandatory but it would just be cool biggrin.gif

When I get a bunch of them im gonna make an animated Gif and make it my Avatar for a while biggrin.gif

TY biggrin.gif

CM
penelope
Happy to be the first to oblige! Anything for the Comedyman!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=14212]
[attachmentid=14213]
evade20
QUOTE(penelope @ Feb 19 2006, 03:58 PM)
Happy to be the first to oblige! Anything for the Comedyman!! love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=14212]
[attachmentid=14213]

Verry nice! Thanks, Penelope. love-smiley-085.gif

Comedy, you have to share the .gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
chelsey
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Feb 19 2006, 07:27 AM)
Hiya folks biggrin.gif

Just so there is no question on legitamcy of pics and girls here,  I would like to see all of you girls take a pic next to your titties with a piece of paper or some other readable item with the Letters RMM on it biggrin.gif
Actually I just wanna have all your tits in one thread so i can jerkoff without moving to a buncha different threads  laughing-smiley-017.gif
Participation isnt mandatory but it would just be cool biggrin.gif
When I get a bunch of them im gonna make an animated Gif and make it my Avatar for a while biggrin.gif
TY biggrin.gif
CM

how would we take pic NOT next to our titties blink.gif lol am working on it just for you babe just waiting for my camera guy to show up popc1.gif
somfan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 19 2006, 01:03 PM)
Verry nice!  Thanks, Penelope. love-smiley-085.gif

Comedy, you have to share the .gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

Nice trick! Whatever it takes to get Penelope to post more of her fabulous body! laughing-smiley-014.gif
diane26
I will try to do this tomorrow husband is here today but hopefully working tomorrow.
chi619
Not terribly creative, but here's mine. smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 19 2006, 04:14 PM)
Nice trick!  Whatever it takes to get Penelope to post more of her fabulous body! laughing-smiley-014.gif

Gosh! I didn't mean to waste all of that bandwidth.... ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
actarus
QUOTE(chi619 @ Feb 19 2006, 04:58 PM)
Not terribly creative, but here's mine.  smile.gif

Not terribly creative, but terribly HOT tongue.gif
somfan
QUOTE(chi619 @ Feb 19 2006, 01:58 PM)
Not terribly creative, but here's mine.  smile.gif

love-smiley-085.gif Thanks, Chi! Great shot!
diane26
QUOTE(somfan @ Feb 19 2006, 04:33 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif Thanks, Chi!  Great shot!

I admit it I am really a man ph34r.gif
Pistone
Well for a man you have some nice boobs.
diane26
QUOTE(Pistone @ Feb 19 2006, 06:30 PM)
Well for a man you have some nice boobs.

Thanks I love my man boobs nah.gif
Pistone
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 19 2006, 09:34 PM)
Thanks I love my man boobs nah.gif

So do I, never thought I would find man boobs attractive. Hmm guess I was wrong.
bondiguy
Does that mean you want my tits here too??? tongue.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 19 2006, 10:26 PM)
Does that mean you want my tits here too??? tongue.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guns.gif

And a great idea CMan. 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
Eh...Can't say I din't offer tongue.gif
diane26
If I am a man does that make all the men here that make comments about wanting to fuck my tits here gay??? coz.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 20 2006, 01:00 AM)
If I am a man does that make all the men here that make comments about wanting to fuck my tits here gay??? coz.gif

or more commonly known in Australia as Fags, Faggots, Poofs or Pooftas

*See Aussie word of week thread*
diane26
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 19 2006, 10:03 PM)
or more commonly known in Australia as Fags, Faggots, Poofs or Pooftas

*See Aussie word of week thread*

I dont like saying fag ph34r.gif one of those no no words for me. blink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 20 2006, 01:07 AM)

Please read your previous statement carefully blink.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 19 2006, 11:07 PM)

See now thanks to our friends from 1/2 way around the world you can use a different word like poofta laughing-smiley-017.gif
diane26
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 19 2006, 10:09 PM)
Please read your previous statement carefully blink.gif

Why??? I think your comment went over my head which isnt suprising for me.
diane26
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Feb 19 2006, 10:10 PM)
See now thanks to our friends from 1/2 way around the world you can use a different word like poofta laughing-smiley-017.gif

Poofta I think I can say.LOL
bondiguy
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 20 2006, 01:11 AM)
Why??? I think your comment went over my head which isnt suprising for me.

You said u don't say the word fag, but having said that you just said it!!!!
freebird
Here ya go dry.gif
allmebaby
Oh great thanks comedy you frickin jackass. now I have to put my boobs next to a beautiful piece of paper to prove I am real. angry-smiley-011.gif Oh well guess I have to so everyone knows my boobs and pussy are really mine. nah.gif
diane26
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Feb 19 2006, 10:59 PM)
You said u don't say the word fag, but having said that you just said it!!!!

Well technically I typed it technically I said I DON'T LIKE saying it not that I would or have never said it nah.gif
But I did type it to be clear which word it was I didnt like saying. tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 19 2006, 11:00 PM)

yes, everyone except me nah.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Feb 20 2006, 09:07 AM)
Oh great thanks comedy you frickin jackass. now I have to put my boobs next to a beautiful piece of paper to prove I am real. angry-smiley-011.gif Oh well guess I have to so everyone knows my boobs and pussy are really mine. nah.gif

No sweetheart your boobs and pussy need to be featured at The Louvre as incredible works of art love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-052.gif

But yes please put those pretty titties next to RMM so I can have them for my Animated gif love-smiley-085.gif
diane26
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Feb 20 2006, 05:35 PM)
No sweetheart your boobs and pussy need to be featured at The Louvre as incredible works of art love-smiley-077.gif  wub.gif

But yes please put those pretty titties next to RMM so I can have them for my Animated gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Forgot about this better go hurry and do a quickie LOL wont be much.Oh well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.