Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hitachi Magic Wand
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Hottonya
So I have been reading about this Hitachi Magic Wand and it sounds amazing. Anyone have any expertise on this one or any other good toys? Toys dont really do it for me, Takes a long time to get off with my rabbit , Just plain finger masterbation works well. but im looking for that quicker orgasm when i need to get off when there is not a c$ock near by. A lot of reviews say this Hitachi is amazing for faster more intense orgasms. Any thoughts thanks for the help.
Tonya
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 6 2023, 09:34 AM)
So I have been reading about this Hitachi Magic Wand and it sounds amazing. Anyone have any expertise on this one or any other good toys?  Toys dont really do it for me, Takes a long time to get off with my rabbit , Just plain finger masterbation works well. but im looking for that quicker orgasm when i need to get off when there is not a c$ock near by. A lot of reviews say this Hitachi is amazing for faster more intense orgasms. Any thoughts thanks for the help.
Tonya

I have a wand and enjoy it.i do like my toys but im like you and dont get off easily with toys.. unless im playing with the hubby lol.but get one and try it..my double ended vibrating dildo is my fav toy though because it means i have another woman playing lol
nordicluv
QUOTE(Looking4u2do2 @ Jun 6 2023, 04:08 PM)
I have a wand and enjoy it.i do like my toys but im like you and dont get off easily with toys.. unless im playing with the hubby lol.but get one and try it..my double ended vibrating dildo is my fav toy though because it means i have another woman playing lol

I have a strap on dildo I bought for Jack's birthday awhile ago 22.gif he said he didn't like it but I know he did..
I would really like to try it with another woman back and forth tongue.gif anyone else into this..
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jun 7 2023, 06:18 PM)
I have a strap on dildo I bought for Jack's birthday awhile ago  22.gif he said he didn't like it but I know he did..
I would really like to try it with another woman back and forth  tongue.gif  anyone else into this..

Yes..hubby bought me one to use on my friend bc she wanted to do it as well..i have a new respect for men doing a lot more moving and using energy now haha
Strokerhrd4u63
QUOTE(Hottonya @ Jun 6 2023, 09:34 AM)
So I have been reading about this Hitachi Magic Wand and it sounds amazing. Anyone have any expertise on this one or any other good toys?  Toys dont really do it for me, Takes a long time to get off with my rabbit , Just plain finger masterbation works well. but im looking for that quicker orgasm when i need to get off when there is not a c$ock near by. A lot of reviews say this Hitachi is amazing for faster more intense orgasms. Any thoughts thanks for the help.
Tonya

My wife loves hers. She has never had a problem with having an orgasm. Five to Seven minutes max. Most times it leaves her legs quivering. One attachment she likes is called the nuzzle. Also have tantric tongue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.