Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Poll - Nordicluv
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2
junker
Nordicluv
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(junker @ May 5 2023, 12:06 AM)
Nordicluv

Nordicluv tits rock !!
Arnut
Nordicluv

10's all day,, that body is made to fuck
nordicluv
Nordicluv

Thanks guys love-smiley-077.gif
Arnut
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 5 2023, 07:07 AM)
Thanks guys love-smiley-077.gif

Thank you for joining our community and not letting the down voter's get you down,,, haters going to hate..
Ellie
Always a 10
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Ellie @ May 5 2023, 05:53 AM)
Always a 10

Agreed 10s love-smiley-085.gif
Ellie
Not sure this jumper is work safe…
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Ellie @ May 5 2023, 07:59 AM)
Not sure this jumper is work safe…

It definitely works for me !!
All hairy and natural
Nordicluv

Beautiful sexy lady gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas size and shape is awesome luv is so exciting and inviting hairy 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ May 5 2023, 11:50 AM)
Beautiful sexy lady gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas size and shape is awesome  luv is so exciting and inviting hairy  22.gif

10. From me 22.gif
nordicluv
Nordicluv

Poll at top of this page - Nordicluv
nordicluv
Nordicluv

Polled a 9.67 score so far..
I know I shouldn't score that high but Thanks guys for making me feel good love-smiley-077.gif
This pic was only rated a 3 with over 700 votes on the RMM page.
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 8 2023, 02:53 PM)
I know I shouldn't score that high but Thanks guys for making me feel good love-smiley-077.gif 

Luvs. Gorgeous sexy body has always been exciting and inviting for me. I can truly see the 9.67 score on here. But the other score did not make no sense at all. This is truly more realistic. Hairy 22.gif
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 8 2023, 02:53 PM)

And i see you still got that hater down voting you.smh ..sad really
Hottonya
10, 10 all day
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(Hottonya @ May 8 2023, 10:59 PM)
10, 10 all day

I totally agree 10s All day and every day,. What a view to cum many times as well! Hairy 22.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ May 18 2023, 11:31 AM)
I totally agree 10s All day and every day,.  What a view to cum many times as well!  Hairy  22.gif

Beautiful sexy gorgeous lady gorgeous titties nipples and aerolas. Awesome size and shape. Truly stunning lady! Hairy 22.gif
Lovenaturals
QUOTE(nordicluv @ May 7 2023, 08:57 AM)
Poll at top of this page - Nordicluv

You definitely got a 10 from me.
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(Lovenaturals @ May 26 2023, 10:14 AM)
You definitely got a 10 from me.

Definitely 10s from me anytime hairy 22.gif
Hotjulie1991
1 out of 10. Not as good as you think you are.
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Hotjulie1991 @ Jul 5 2023, 01:46 AM)

A bit harsh from somebody who joined a week ago .
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(SnoopyO5 @ Jul 5 2023, 06:30 AM)
A bit harsh from somebody who joined a week ago .

Right!! WTF coz.gif
Ellie

Another fake account I guess.
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Ellie @ Jul 5 2023, 06:38 AM)
Another fake account I guess.

Sounds about right!
Ellie

SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Ellie @ Jul 5 2023, 08:51 AM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Ellie @ Jul 5 2023, 06:51 AM)

Now that’s fucking funny!😂🤣

Well done Ellie😘
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Ellie @ Jul 5 2023, 08:51 AM)

oh my goodness! LMAO laughing-smiley-014.gif
nordicluv

I won't even bother to grade you Julie because you have already shown everyone how truly ugly in nature you are and unworthy of even a starting point in any scale laughing-smiley-014.gif

The fake has downvoted my poll Junker sad.gif
If you can tell who these down voting members are, I can give you a few names/aliases that one member hides behind on this site to compare with..

my poll received 13 - 1's,
5 - 2's
5 - 3's
1 - 5
and 1 - 6, all in the same day, just shortly after Julie/??? posted I was only worth a 1
Seems like these pathetic people have nothing better to do than kid themselves laughing-smiley-014.gif

Thanks for the test run Junker.. It was fun smile.gif
I'm so lucky to have friends on this site that will stick up for me.

Luv you guys love-smiley-077.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 6 2023, 05:46 PM)
I won't even bother to grade you Julie because you have already shown everyone how truly ugly in nature you are and unworthy of even a starting point in any scale laughing-smiley-014.gif

The fake has downvoted my poll Junker sad.gif
If you can tell who these down voting members are, I can give you a few names/aliases that one member hides behind on this site to compare with..

my poll received 13 - 1's,
                          5 - 2's
                          5 - 3's
                          1 - 5
  and  1 - 6, all in the same day, just shortly after Julie/??? posted I was only worth a 1
Seems like these pathetic people have nothing better to do than kid themselves laughing-smiley-014.gif

Thanks for the test run  Junker.. It was fun smile.gif
I'm so lucky to have friends on this site that will stick up for me.

Luv you guys  love-smiley-077.gif

Luv. You are loved my many. And myself of course. Kisses 😘 to you! Hairy 22.gif
nordicluv
Because you've never answered me back with the user names of this down voting troll or trolls, I must assume you and John Freak are fine with this poll result..

Please erase this bullshit poll unless you agree with the results Junker
junker
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 20 2023, 08:12 PM)
Because you've never answered  me back with the user names of this down voting troll or trolls, I must assume you and John Freak are fine with this poll result..

Was this directed to me, Nordicluv?
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 20 2023, 08:12 PM)
Because you've never answered  me back with the user names of this down voting troll or trolls, I must assume you and John Freak are fine with this poll result..

The few real people left on here have come to realize adms have given up on this website..sad, but we get they are busy too with real life stuff.just hate to see it go so far downhill so fast..it was once a great site to chst and see well Melons amonst others things from ladies..
Wave
Plenty of other rating sites. Don't know why everyone spends their time on here getting upset to be honest.
junker
QUOTE(Looking4u2do2 @ Jul 22 2023, 12:24 AM)
The few real people left on here have come to realize adms have given up on this website..sad, but we get they are busy too with real life stuff.just hate to see it go so far downhill so fast..it was once a great site to chst and see well Melons amonst others things from ladies..

I agree with what you said here. I just don't know if Nordicluv thinks I have admin powers or something like that. I don't, LOL!
nordicluv
QUOTE(junker @ Jul 23 2023, 05:23 AM)
I agree with what you said here.  I just don't know if Nordicluv thinks I have admin powers or something like that.  I don't, LOL!

You started these two polls, so I assumed you would know who the down voting members are since it was only members that could vote..
Do you agree with 27 votes of 1 out of 10 on my pic Junker..

Wave you're such a problem solver and so helpful ..I do get better votes on other sites that allow only 1 vote per user
Ellie
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 23 2023, 08:44 AM)
You started these two polls, so I assumed you would know who the down voting members are since it was only members that could vote..
Do you agree with 27 votes of 1 out of 10 on my pic  Junker..

Wave you're such a problem solver and so helpful ..I do get better votes on other sites that allow only 1 vote per user

I’m assuming whoever is voting you down (we know who) is using TOR browser which changes IP address every time. (According to my ‘friend’)
nordicluv
QUOTE(Ellie @ Jul 23 2023, 10:12 AM)
I’m assuming whoever is voting you down (we know who) is using TOR browser which changes IP address every time. (According to my ‘friend’)

This poll was for members only, I assumed no non member votes..
I thought Junker would have access to the members names that down voted using her list of aliases so we could compare with my list.
Wave
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 23 2023, 01:44 PM)
Do you agree with 27 votes of 1 out of 10 on my pic  Junker..

No need to start throwing mud at people because someone is down voting you. Just use the other site then unless you secretly love the drama of this whole down vote saga. I voted highly for you but next time I won't bother. It wouldn't surprise me if you were the one voting yourself down so you've got an excuse to behave like such a Karen.
nordicluv
QUOTE(Wave @ Jul 23 2023, 11:25 AM)
No need to start throwing mud at people because someone is down voting you. Just use the other site then unless you secretly love the drama of this whole down vote saga. I voted highly for you but next time I won't bother. It wouldn't surprise me if you were the one voting yourself down so you've got an excuse to behave like such a Karen.

Junker " PLEASE TAKE MY PICTURE DOWN AND ERASE THIS POLL "

All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 23 2023, 11:53 AM)

Luv is such a beautiful sexy gorgeous lady. These numbers are totally deceiving compared to what luv brings with all her pics. These numbers are not truthful whatsoever. Hairy
nordicluv
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Jul 23 2023, 12:38 PM)
Luv is such a beautiful sexy gorgeous lady. These numbers are totally deceiving compared to what luv brings with all her pics. These numbers are not truthful whatsoever.  Hairy

Thanks Hairy love-smiley-077.gif
All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 23 2023, 01:04 PM)
Thanks Hairy love-smiley-077.gif

Any time and any day. Luv for you! 22.gif love-smiley-077.gif
nordicluv

All hairy and natural
QUOTE(All hairy and natural @ Jul 23 2023, 01:12 PM)
Any time and any day. Luv for you!    22.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

You mean to tell me this bunch of mess has not been taking down yet. Totally unbelievable. I would definitely like to know where in the hell this site would be without her. Yes I’m a long time admirer for her and proud of it. Hairy 22.gif
Hotjulie1991
Get over yourself, Drama grandma.

Not everyone likes your leather and butter face. If you can’t take a negative comment, go to those other sites where they lie to you.
nordicluv
Who's pictures have you stolen to hide behind.. HotJulie.. another name to add to your list of aliases
Anchorageguy
Wifesshowingher
Blondescurves
Hungchad
Baseballplayer
Bbclovestits
Bigbooblover12
Hot Julie and a few more to be certain

I've noticed you've been posting YOUR REAL PICTURES under Anchorageguys alias lately and I must say your chapped lips look like a Baboon's asshole..
You shouldn't chew your nails, your fingers look like sausages.
And why do you always cover your belly in your pics.. what are you trying to hide.. lol

If anyone's wondering , this bitch and her micropeen husband, if she even has one.. use to post under the name of WifesshowingherMelonsoff and blondescurvesfordays coco.gif

Prove me wrong Blondescurves.. by having that poor girl you stole from .. hold up a RMM verification paper along with a picture of herself..
Can't do it can you..lol
nordicluv

All hairy and natural
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Jul 23 2023, 05:35 PM)

What I like to know where is this John freak guy if he even exist . They are absolutely not paying attention to what is going on with this website. Talk about being asleep at the wheel. Truly irresponsible.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.