Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Degradation Kink?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
anyone here into BDSM, and more specifically degradation kink? no blood/piss/shit/spit/weapons/kids/animals/threesomes lol. just wondering
nordicluv
QUOTE(6006 @ Apr 20 2023, 05:16 PM)
anyone here into BDSM, and more specifically degradation kink? no blood/piss/shit/spit/weapons/kids/animals/threesomes lol. just wondering

Let's see those tits of yours sweetie rolleyes.gif
Ellie
QUOTE(6006 @ Apr 20 2023, 05:16 PM)

Yeah. Let’s see a pic 6006….
Hottonya
I have had a fee guys into the degragation, they liked to call me a bitch, slut, whore, and they would tell me cumming on my face made them feel empowered and dominant and i was just their cum dump and they would get off on me telling them their penis was small, Are you even hard, Are you inside? I can’t feel anything. Some guys get off on all of that. Then you have the guys that like to smack your ass hard, i mean get off spanking your ass red, Or putting their hands around your throat and making you feel submissive, some guys like to dominate me seemingly taking what they want. Others like me to take what i want and tell them they are inadequate. You shouldnt be inside me, other guys fuck me better. I am wasting my time, you cant get me off, then they explode. I dont get it but eveeyone has different turn ons, but i do like being called a slut or horny bitch for some reason that turns me on..
Looking4u2do2
We love our MFF threesomes when we can find a female to do that with
Ellie
Me thinks she/he has been scared off.
Looking4u2do2
QUOTE(Ellie @ Apr 22 2023, 04:56 PM)
Me thinks she/he has been scared off.

Probably so lol
LightnRod
[quote=Looking4u2do2,Apr 22 2023, 04:41 PM]

[/quote
More then likely a he acting like a she.
Ellie
[quote=LightnRod,Apr 23 2023, 07:19 AM]
[quote=Looking4u2do2,Apr 22 2023, 04:41 PM]

[/quote
More then likely a he acting like a she.

[/quote]
I’d put money on that.
Charlieginger
Not into it. I did pose once for a site tied and bound with another model for their web page, but it's not something I'd do for a recreational activity..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.