Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Taking A Break :(
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Celembrimor
Hello all smile.gif

First of all I'm sorry, but I'm deleting my submissions for now.
I have 2 reasons:

1) some people irl recognized me sad.gif and these aren't people that should see my body sad.gif
2) downvoting my pictures. Seriously, my Wakey Wakey photo was top picture with score 9.5. After 2 days drop to 8.8, it's ok smile.gif but the same day after it went to All Time Best with more than 100 votes it went from 8.8 to 7.7. That's not cool.

So for now I'm taking a break. I will come back with more photos when the time comes smile.gif

For all that I had nice interactions and pleasureable moments, Thank You!

Take care,
Celembrimor
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Celembrimor @ Aug 22 2020, 10:18 AM)
Hello all smile.gif

I have 2 reasons:

1) some people irl recognized me sad.gif and these aren't people that should see my body sad.gif
2) downvoting my pictures. Seriously, my Wakey Wakey photo was top picture with score 9.5. After 2 days drop to 8.8, it's ok smile.gif but the same day after it went to All Time Best with more than 100 votes it went from 8.8 to 7.7. That's not cool.

So for now I'm taking a break. I will come back with more photos when the time comes smile.gif

Take care,
Celembrimor

Sorry to see you go , your pics were amazing !
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Celembrimor @ Aug 22 2020, 10:18 AM)
Hello all smile.gif

I have 2 reasons:

Take care,
Celembrimor

sorry to hear you having to take a break so soon, but totally understand from your reasons. let me know if and when you come back as i and other will be eager to see you posting again. best wishes until then. food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.