Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Holidays!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Karatenami
I hope everyone has a great holiday, no matter what you celebrate! Relax, eat, enjoy. Even if youre working, make the best of it, and i send my love out to everyone, you guys are awesome!
Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year 2020!
Lovenaturals
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 24 2019, 07:08 PM)
I hope everyone has a great holiday, no matter what you celebrate! Relax, eat, enjoy. Even if youre working, make the best of it, and i send my love out to everyone, you guys are awesome!

Awh your awesome Kara!! You have a great holiday as well.
junker
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 24 2019, 06:08 PM)

Thank you, Kara, that’s sweet. 💕

I hope you have a great holiday, too!
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 24 2019, 04:08 PM)

Kara thanks for the wishes and love! Merry Christmas to ALL!
User Name
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 24 2019, 06:08 PM)

Love you kara
Karatenami
And now a Happy New Years! LAST DAY of 2019!!!!

Good riddance lol

Really hope you guys enjoy your holiday!
Im at work but sending my love out to you free peoples lol !
odin09
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 31 2019, 01:02 PM)
And now a Happy New Years! LAST DAY of 2019!!!!
Good riddance lol

Really hope you guys enjoy your holiday!
Im at work but sending my love out to you free peoples lol !

Happy New Year Kara. You are the absolute best!
hothousewife4play
[attachmentid=241265]
Petra79
Happy 2020 everyone!
Arnut
I hope everyone has a really good New Year we've had a great year, love the new top 50 but I do miss the regulars need to get them back on there where is misguided
Karatenami
Well folks...

I took down all my photos but one.
I think people were getting too comfortable with me being here as much as I am, and a bit too demanding. I may take down the last photo, i havent decided yet.
I'm not leaving per sei, as I enjoy the little message board interaction I do get sometimes, but.. I will not be looking for the votes (since the voting system was messed up anyway, and John had to come fix it), but I will be around. I'm not gone, just not going to be as active of a photo poster, i'll post in the forums and in PM's.. but.. yeah.

see you when i see you biggrin.gif
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jan 22 2020, 11:41 AM)
Well folks...

I think people were getting too comfortable with me being here as much as I am, and a bit too demanding. I may take down the last photo, i havent decided yet.
I'm not leaving per sei, as I enjoy the little message board interaction I do get sometimes, but.. I will not be looking for the votes (since the voting system was messed up anyway, and John had to come fix it), but I will be around. I'm not gone, just not going to be as active of a photo poster,  i'll post in the forums and in PM's.. but.. yeah.

This is a sad day for all sad.gif dry.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jan 22 2020, 01:41 PM)
Well folks...

I'm not leaving per sei, as I enjoy the little message board interaction I do get sometimes, but.. I will not be looking for the votes (since the voting system was messed up anyway, and John had to come fix it), but I will be around. I'm not gone, just not going to be as active of a photo poster,  i'll post in the forums and in PM's.. but.. yeah.

will miss you in the meantime. hope our paths cross on here from time to time. until then, be well Kara food-smiley-004.gif
Karatenami
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Jan 22 2020, 08:19 PM)
will miss you in the meantime.  hope our paths cross on here from time to time.  until then, be well Kara food-smiley-004.gif

Ty love, ill be around, just going to lurker status lol ill still respond and such, just think people were getting too comfortable with me being here. Its all good, change is inevitable!
TheCorinthian
Well this sucks.
randystranger69
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Jan 22 2020, 01:41 PM)
Well folks...

Damn. Sorry to hear this. You are one of the best ever in here. Hope to talk to you from time to time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.