Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Has Anyone..
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Karatenami
For guys or gals.. has anyone seen you naked or near naked that you didnt mean to see you?

Someone walking in while you changed.. bathroom door not closed all the way..
Caught someone peeking down your no bra shirt? Voyueristic neighbor? Thought you were alone on the beach when you werent? Lol
Share details! I *might* offer a reward for participation lol
Ronglass
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 11 2019, 12:03 AM)
For guys or gals.. has anyone seen you naked or near naked that you didnt mean to see you?

Caught someone peeking down your no bra shirt?  Voyueristic neighbor? Thought you were alone on the beach when you werent? Lol

When I was first going out with my wife she was still living at home, we were having some fun on the sofa, to the point she had my hard c0ck in her hands, when her sister walks in....she apologized and left lol, never quite sure how much she actually saw though
Karatenami
QUOTE(Ronglass @ Nov 11 2019, 02:13 AM)
When I was first going out with my wife she was still living at home, we were having some fun on the sofa, to the point she had my hard c0ck in her hands, when her sister walks in....she apologized and left lol, never quite sure how much she actually saw though

Lol welcome to the family.. : smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 10 2019, 10:03 PM)

Caught someone peeking down your no bra shirt?  Voyueristic neighbor? Thought you were alone on the beach when you werent? Lol

Yes
My daughter used to have friends over all the time . Well I get up each morning. go down. And workout . Well normally just in my boxers . And this all takes place around 5am-530 anyway well her girlfriend had spent the night and got some reason the AC had been shut off and the house was hot so I started my weight lifting and became very hot and by the time I was on my stationary bike I realized she was sitting on the couch to my right and I had removed my boxers and was nakid with my Dick swinging as I rode. . Now she was 18 but it kinda freaked me out cause this young lady was a very well endowed girl and seeing her aroused me very quickly so she saw more then she bargained for.
Karatenami
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 11 2019, 06:02 AM)
Yes
My daughter used to have friends over all the time . Well I get up each morning. go down.  And workout . Well normally just in my boxers . And this all takes place around  5am-530  anyway well her girlfriend had spent the night  and got some reason the AC had been shut off and the house was hot so I started my weight lifting and became very hot  and by the time I was on my stationary  bike I realized she was sitting on the couch to my right and I had removed my boxers and was nakid with my Dick swinging as I rode. . Now she was 18 but it kinda freaked me out cause this young lady was a very well endowed girl and seeing her aroused me very quickly so she saw more then she bargained for.

Ooooo love it.. ima voyeur fan lol
Im sure she didnt complain lol
summoner
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 11 2019, 12:02 PM)
Now she was 18 but it kinda freaked me out cause this young lady was a very well endowed girl and seeing her aroused me very quickly so she saw more then she bargained for.

Oh goosh...I would have been touching myself while watching you.......

summoner
Mine is short.

I came home from night shift and went to bed, naked as always. I woke up few hours later and went to bathroom. A guy is standing on a 1st floor roof fixing and hallway curtains in the 2nd floor were open.

I wish he saw enough for a boner 😂
ddd35
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 11 2019, 04:50 AM)
Ooooo love it.. ima voyeur fan lol
Im sure she didnt complain lol

Oh she didnt complain nor did she tell anyone
odin09

At my job there is a shower in the locker room/bathroom. It was dinner and I was taking a shower after my shift. I forgot to lock the door which we do when using the showers. I also forgot that the women's bathroom was out of service. Well I remembered both when I stepped out of the shower at the same time that a female co worker walked in. I played it off like "oopx" but I could see where she was looking!
billyb
I like leaving the curtains open in hotel rooms, I've been seen from time to time! But I guess that's intentional! One night we came home from a night out and we were so horny for each other we made love in the car after we parked! Our neighbors window was 10 feet away and we found out later that they were watching us the whole time!
Karatenami
QUOTE(odin09 @ Nov 19 2019, 07:05 AM)
At my job there is a shower in the locker room/bathroom.  It was dinner and I was taking a shower after my shift.  I forgot to lock the door which we do when using the showers.  I also forgot that the women's bathroom was out of service.  Well I remembered both when I stepped out of the shower at the same time that a female co worker walked in.  I played it off like "oopx"  but I could see where she was looking!

Oooo good one! Lol that would be great lol.. need to break the showers at my work.. smilio09.gif
Karatenami
QUOTE(billyb @ Nov 19 2019, 07:15 AM)
I like leaving the curtains open in hotel rooms, I've been seen from time to time! But I guess that's intentional!  One night we came home from a night out and we were so horny for each other we made love in the car after we parked! Our neighbors window was 10 feet away and we found out later that they were watching us the whole time!

Lol what a show!

If you werent close with your neighbors, i guess you are now lol
Arnut
Me and my wife was fucking in this wide open field I felt somebody watching me turn around two guys on horses 20 feet away , been watching us,, my wife's got very big titties, I had her doggy style in front of the car pressing her titties against the hood I did not tell her when i finished she turned around and seen them her big titts glycerin in the hot sunlight
Karatenami
QUOTE(Arnut @ Nov 20 2019, 07:31 AM)
Me and my wife was fucking in this wide open field I felt somebody watching me turn around two guys on horses 20 feet  away , been watching us,, my wife's got very big titties, I had her doggy style  in front of the car pressing her titties against the hood I did not tell her  when i finished she turned around and seen them her big titts glycerin in the hot sunlight

Lol omg.. niiiice.. was she ok with having been watched?
Arnut
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 20 2019, 10:28 AM)
Lol omg.. niiiice.. was she ok with having been watched?

Yeah,, we go to motel rooms we open the windows put a silhouette fucking show on for people
frenchie
Mid of the summer in the south of France. I was on holidays in my parents house. Me and my GF went for a nap in our bedroom. We thought that nobody was in the house.
My dad had the good?bad? idea to come in my bedroom and check why the shutters were closed right at the moment when my GF was riding me.
It was very fast, but he had a great view on her 85E-sized tits (32E US size i guess)...
Karatenami
QUOTE(frenchie @ Nov 21 2019, 09:49 AM)
Mid of the summer in the south of France. I was on holidays in my parents house. Me and my GF went for a nap in our bedroom. We thought that nobody was in the house.
My dad had the good?bad? idea to come in my bedroom and check why the shutters were closed right at the moment when my GF was riding me.
It was very fast, but he had a great view on her 85E-sized tits (32E US size i guess)...

Lol.. so do you think it was poor dad.. or lucky dad? Lol how would he take it? Lol
Sounds amazing to me lol smilio09.gif
frenchie
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Nov 21 2019, 11:03 AM)
Lol.. so do you think it was poor dad.. or lucky dad? Lol how would he take it? Lol
Sounds amazing to me lol smilio09.gif

lucky dad, she has really amazing tits tongue.gif
TheCorinthian
When I was 22 I brought my then GF home to meet the parents. My dad actually asked to photograph her Melons for his example book!
junker
QUOTE(TheCorinthian @ Nov 21 2019, 03:17 PM)
When I was 22 I brought my then GF home to meet the parents.  My dad actually asked to photograph her Melons for his example book!

Example book? Is he a surgeon or something?
Karatenami
When I was 22 I brought my then GF home to meet the parents.  My dad actually asked to photograph her Melons for his example book!

Lol yeah wtf, example book??
randystranger69

My wife and I lived with her mother for a little while. One morning my wife got up to take the dog out. When I heard the door to the backyard open again I got up and stood by the dresser that was just inside the bedroom door and whipped my morning wood out to surprise her. But to my surprise her mother came walking right by to go to her bedroom. She had already been up and out for a smoke. She never turned as she walked by and has never said anything so if she even saw I still have no idea. Lol
Karatenami
QUOTE(randystranger69 @ Dec 6 2019, 11:22 AM)
My wife and I lived with her mother for a little while. One morning my wife got up to take the dog out. When I heard the door to the backyard open again I got up and stood by the dresser that was just inside the bedroom door and whipped my morning wood out to surprise her. But to my surprise her mother came walking right by to go to her bedroom. She had already been up and out for a smoke. She never turned as she walked by and has never said anything so if she even saw I still have no idea. Lol

Lol.. when good plans backfire..
randystranger69
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 6 2019, 01:12 PM)
Lol.. when good plans backfire..

They sure did. Lol laughing-smiley-014.gif
Karatenami
Some of you have heard, i over heard a camera shutter going off at my parents house while i was outside tanning recently!
I was wearing samsung earphones which magnify sound if you arent listening to music or whatever, lol i believe i have a neighbor that was home that day, guilty party!
randystranger69
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 8 2019, 07:04 PM)
Some of you have heard, i over heard a camera shutter going off at my parents house while i was outside tanning recently!
I was wearing samsung earphones which magnify sound if you arent listening to music or whatever, lol i believe i have a neighbor that was home that day, guilty party!

I confess. It was me. I forgot to set the phone to silent. LOL
junker
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 8 2019, 07:04 PM)

What kind of tanning were you doing? Was your neighbor treated to topless?!?
junker

I'm still wondering about this "example book", LOL!!
TheCorinthian
QUOTE(junker @ Nov 21 2019, 09:35 PM)
Example book?  Is he a surgeon or something?

Sorry for the late reply.

Yes, he was a plastic surgeon. Back befor CAD we had these big three ring binders full of front and side boob shots.
Karatenami
QUOTE(TheCorinthian @ Dec 12 2019, 07:21 PM)
Sorry for the late reply. 

Yes, he was a plastic surgeon. Back befor CAD we had these big three ring binders full of front and side boob shots.

Lol... and how did she take it?
TheCorinthian
QUOTE(Karatenami @ Dec 13 2019, 01:16 AM)
Lol... and how did she take it?

She let him do it! Said it was really honored to have other women wearing her tits!
Petra79

Happened a couple of time but this one was most embarrassing.

A friend called me to help her out with redecorating her home. Her husband and father were there but she needed an extra hand.
I was helping her dad put together a dresser he made for her. My task was to put my hands on the top board of the dresser and keep it fast in place while he drills holes for the screws. He emphasized not to move an inch until he's done so he doesn't screw it up.
It was summer and especially hot day so I had black top with thin straps on.

Anyway, as he started drilling straps started sliding down due to vibration. By the time we got to the fourth hole they slid way down to my elbows so my Melons were hanging freely couple of inches from my friends dad face.
To make things worse, her husband walked in to check up on us and took his time looking at my naked Melons jiggle to the rhythm of the drill.

I was red as a lobster from embarrassment...
Ronglass
QUOTE(Petra79 @ Dec 27 2019, 06:57 AM)

A friend called me to help her out with redecorating her home. Her husband and father were there but she needed an extra hand.
I was helping her dad put together a dresser he made for her. My task was to put my hands on the top board of the dresser and keep it fast in place while he drills holes for the screws. He emphasized not to move an inch until he's done so he doesn't screw it up.

Anyway, as he started drilling straps started sliding down due to vibration. By the time we got to the fourth hole they slid way down to my elbows so my Melons were hanging freely couple of inches from my friends dad face.
To make things worse, her husband walked in to check up on us and took his time looking at my naked Melons jiggle to the rhythm of the drill.

That's one lucky friends husband smile.gif
Petra79
QUOTE(Ronglass @ Dec 27 2019, 07:07 AM)
That's one lucky friends husband smile.gif

I have no doubt he enjoyed it, but her father got it better as they were right in his face love-smiley-085.gif

Edit:

Adding a pic for illustration wink.gif

[attachmentid=240782]
Melon fan1
QUOTE(Petra79 @ Dec 27 2019, 05:16 AM)
I have no doubt he enjoyed it, but her father got it better as they were right in his face love-smiley-085.gif

Edit:

Adding a pic for illustration wink.gif

[attachmentid=240782]

I normally dont like assembling furniture, but if I got to look at those while doing it I would definitely be enthusiastic. smilio05.gif
Ronglass
QUOTE(Melon fan1 @ Dec 27 2019, 07:45 AM)
I normally dont like assembling furniture, but if I got to look at those while doing it I would definitely be enthusiastic. smilio05.gif

I with you there MelonFan lol...would certainly brighten the job up!
Karatenami
QUOTE(Petra79 @ Dec 27 2019, 06:57 AM)

Love it!!
Guys dont realize how women's clothes are so different from theirs...
Uncomfortable sometimes, no pockets or functional ideas in them, a lot of it is show and hard work lol
I have a few tops i could see this happening in!
Love it petra!
crazee4u39
Pretty much every member of my extended family and immediate family. Ex husband's dad even got to see them a few times too
FullPuppies
I met a guy at a frat party, and went to a room and was getting a hard banging and a guy walked in the room and changed clothes and left. 3 mintues later, the door opens and four guys walk in and start watching. I am too close to care and they start rooting for him... applaud we he finishes and then leave.
junker
QUOTE(FullPuppies @ Jan 25 2020, 04:02 PM)
I met a guy at a frat party, and went to a room and was getting a hard banging and a guy walked in the room and changed clothes and left. 3 mintues later, the door opens and four guys walk in and start watching. I am too close to care and they start rooting for him... applaud we he finishes and then leave.

How old were you?
Casio1
Oh so many stories!
When i was probably 19 riding in single cab pickup with husband and my step dad, I had a low cut tank top on with no bra. A deer ran out on the road and had to slam on the brakes. Me being in the middle I quickly put my hands to the dash and both my tits popped out. Pretty sure he saw since he was right next to me and I still had to put them away.

18 or 19 with husband, father in law and some of his friends. I had a halter top on with no bra. We had a few drinks. After a while my top must have shifted and 1 boob was out. I kept pulling the straps up as it felt weird but I didnt know until after we left when I was told it was out and each time i pulled straps up it just pushed my nipple out further

About the same age on a snowmobile trip. Again with husband father in law and some friends. We shared a cabin and our room was with father in laws friend. There was a hot tub and husband and I went up to change. I got completely naked and started talking kind of loud. Lights on. Melons ass pussy, 100% naked. i then noticed he was sleeping (but now awake) in the bottom bunk looking at me! Saw it all for a few minutes.

18 years old tanning topless at our new place semi private deck. I had my eyes closed and opened them to our next door neighbor on the deck checking me out! He came to say hi! And while he was still watching I had to grab my top from under my chair and put it back on.

20 or so on boat with husband, and a husband/wife friends of ours. Us girls were tanning laying on our stomachs. She had her face down and i bent up telling the guys a story or something. My husband was giving me a motion of pulling something up. After a few seconds of that and them both looking at me i looked down and saw a boob was out.

Few years later, probably 30 or so, i had husbands sleeveless shirt on. His dad stopped by and i didnt think anything of it. After he left I got jumped and then told every time i moved or bent over my Melons were completely visible.

About same age 30 or so, husband had a friend over. I had some really short shorts on with no panties. I was sitting in grass indian style with kids jumping all around. My shorts eventually moved to one side and i was later told at least half of my pussy was showing and he was sitting right in front of me.

Same friend probably couple months later. We went to strip club. The 3 of us. His wife was out of town. We took a cab back to our place. The whole time he was pressuring me to see my tits! When back i had to have a midnight pizza. So to get comfortable i took my pants off and just in a thong about passed out by the stove. So he got to see a good bit. But he took cab home that night and i was convinced to send some good pics. The next day I saw what he was sent and got some thumbs up from my boob and fully nude text pics
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Casio1 @ Sep 4 2020, 11:51 PM)
Oh so many stories!
When i was probably 19 riding in single cab pickup with husband and my step dad, I had a low cut tank top on with no bra. A deer ran out on the road and had to slam on the brakes. Me being in the middle I quickly put my hands to the dash and both my tits popped out. Pretty sure he saw since he was right next to me and I still had to put them away.

18 or 19 with husband, father in law and some of his friends. I had a halter top on with no bra. We had a few drinks. After a while my top must have shifted and 1 boob was out. I kept pulling the straps up as it felt weird but I didnt know until after we left when I was told it was out and each time i pulled straps up it just pushed my nipple out further

About the same age on a snowmobile trip. Again with husband father in law and some friends. We shared a cabin and our room was with father in laws friend. There was a hot tub and husband and I went up to change. I got completely naked and started talking kind of loud. Lights on. Melons ass pussy, 100% naked. i then noticed he was sleeping (but now awake) in the bottom bunk looking at me! Saw it all for a few minutes.

18 years old tanning topless at our new place semi private deck. I had my eyes closed and opened them to our next door neighbor on the deck checking me out! He came to say hi! And while he was still watching I had to grab my top from under my chair and put it back on.

20 or so on boat with husband, and a husband/wife friends of ours. Us girls were tanning laying on our stomachs. She had her face down and i bent up telling the guys a story or something. My husband was giving me a motion of pulling something up. After a few seconds of that and them both looking at me i looked down and saw a boob was out.

Few years later, probably 30 or so, i had husbands sleeveless shirt on. His dad stopped by and i didnt think anything of it. After he left I got jumped and then told every time i moved or bent over my Melons were completely visible.

About same age 30 or so, husband had a friend over. I had some really short shorts on with no panties. I was sitting in grass indian style with kids jumping all around. My shorts eventually moved to one side and i was later told at least half of my pussy was showing and he was sitting right in front of me.

Same friend probably couple months later. We went to strip club. The 3 of us. His wife was out of town. We took a cab back to our place. The whole time he was pressuring me to see my tits! When back i had to have a midnight pizza. So to get comfortable i took my pants off and just in a thong about passed out by the stove. So he got to see a good bit. But he took cab home that night and i was convinced to send some good pics. The next day I saw what he was sent and got some thumbs up from my boob and fully nude text pics

would never have expected so many stories! from the pics you've posted here, i can definitely see why many would turn their eyes your way once your Melons pop out of any top you're wearing. can't ignore such a beautiful sexy woman like that food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.