Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Videos Of Tits Bouncing
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Blackman
Hi lady's. Would or do you like to make videos ? Of your tits bouncing out ,free, and around.
fivetwo
QUOTE(Blackman @ Dec 21 2018, 01:06 AM)
Hi lady's.  Would or do you like to make videos ? Of your tits bouncing  out ,free, and around.

We have. Hubby has not shared them (pretty sure) as most of them, I think, show my face. We use them more or less for his personal use laughing-smiley-014.gif I don't recall much bouncing vids... just casually strolling along. Or maybe unbuttoning a top and giving a little jiggle.
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(fivetwo @ Dec 21 2018, 04:04 PM)
We have. Hubby has not shared them (pretty sure) as most of them, I think, show my face.  We use them more or less for his personal use  laughing-smiley-014.gif  I don't recall much bouncing vids... just casually strolling along. Or maybe unbuttoning a top and giving a little jiggle.

Lucky man ! Would love to see those jiggling 2thumbs.gif
Melon fan1
QUOTE(fivetwo @ Dec 21 2018, 02:04 PM)
We have. Hubby has not shared them (pretty sure) as most of them, I think, show my face.  We use them more or less for his personal use  laughing-smiley-014.gif  I don't recall much bouncing vids... just casually strolling along. Or maybe unbuttoning a top and giving a little jiggle.

Now that would be very nice to see. You look amazing in all of your posts. smile.gif
Blackman

Too bad!!! Hope to see some tots bouncing by now. But I can also understand..
LovemInNJ

hubby is a lucky man to have a wife as beautiful as you food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.