Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ban Uzzi007 Please
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
Gamergirl88
Hi all, I recently came across someone on the site called uzzi007. He is using my photos without my permission also showing my face. Thing is We had a fight on discord and he was saying I'll show the world your face etc. If anyone could ban this complete asshole, that would be nice.

Please report & take off my photos from "Jack Off On My Tits Guys" thread and also his profile photos.

Gamergirl88
Someone pointed out to me my photos also are in "Naked Hangers"
Buck Turgidson
I agree, not only a d!ck move, but to threaten you to post photos he did not have permission to post, by you? That sort of thing crosses lines that one should never cross.

kansasboy
What a jackass! Sorry this happened to you
johnfreak
Hi Gamergirl,

Banned and deleted this user... and also removed all pics posted by him. If it happens again, let me know.

QUOTE(Gamergirl88 @ Apr 25 2018, 07:05 PM)
Hi all, I recently came across someone on the site called uzzi007. He is using my photos without my permission also showing my face. Thing is We had a fight on discord and he was saying I'll show the world your face etc.  If anyone could ban this complete asshole, that would be nice.

Please report & take off my photos from "Jack Off On My Tits Guys" thread and also his profile photos.

Gamergirl88
Thanks John your a angel smile.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 26 2018, 02:20 PM)
Hi Gamergirl,

Banned and deleted this user... and also removed all pics posted by him. If it happens again, let me know.

He's got one up to the main page posted as Guest
You'll want to get that down ASAP Freak. Thanks
johnfreak
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Apr 27 2018, 06:53 AM)
You'll want to get that down ASAP Freak.  Thanks

Done.. now suspended and his email is blocked. Anyway he can register with another emailaddress but for me its just a click with the mouse ;-).
Gamergirl88
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Apr 27 2018, 05:53 AM)
You'll want to get that down ASAP Freak.  Thanks

Thanks for looking out for me as well smile.gif many hugs and kisses to you all smile.gif
doc1430
QUOTE(Gamergirl88 @ Apr 25 2018, 06:05 PM)
Hi all, I recently came across someone on the site called uzzi007. He is using my photos without my permission also showing my face. Thing is We had a fight on discord and he was saying I'll show the world your face etc.  If anyone could ban this complete asshole, that would be nice.

That's horse shit. Sorry you had to go through this.
AJMilf
QUOTE(Gamergirl88 @ Apr 27 2018, 06:38 AM)
Thanks for looking out for me as well smile.gif many hugs and kisses to you all smile.gif

People “SHARING” pictures that were INTENDED for PRIVATE use, for individual use, and/or things of that nature, is REALLY part of the reason I’m not posting on here much anymore.
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(AJMilf @ Apr 30 2018, 07:39 PM)
People “SHARING” pictures that were INTENDED for PRIVATE use, for individual use, and/or things of that nature, is REALLY part of the reason I’m not posting on here much anymore.

People like that should hung up by their ballbag !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.